Alucard vs Saint of Killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Alucard, the Undead king...truly immortal in every since of the word. He has a healing factor that is even better than Deadpool's. It's even hinted that he may be the devil himself.

He takes on the Saint of Killers...a being who actually killed god..lol.

who takes this?

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

Tassadar
Endless stalemate. The Saints guns have no effect on undead, and Alucard can do nothing to hurt the SoK.

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Alucard, the Undead king...truly immortal in every since of the word. He has a healing factor that is even better than Deadpool's. It's even hinted that he may be the devil himself.

He takes on the Saint of Killers...a being who actually killed god..lol.

who takes this?

stalemate

srankmissingnin
Alucard could teleport SoK away and leave him there for the BFR, I guess.

charlemagne9746
BFR would be about the only way to really win this for either character. I think Alucard has the better chance of accomplishing this.

Thanos_THOTU
Alucard is not truley immortal, Helenas Nail would have killed him, if Anderson just werent so careless.

Mider999
he can kill comic book angels but not a vampire........wow thats dumb of vertigo but pure PIS anyway, he should win.

srankmissingnin
It can't kill vampires be cause they are (un)dead. How do you kill something that is (un)dead?

Mider999
so what if there undead angels are suppose to be immortal arent they immortality>undeadness

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mider999
so what if there undead angels are suppose to be immortal arent they immortality>undeadness

The colt can kill anything. Angels are alive. God is alive. Vampires are not.

Mider999
dead things are exactly that dead things they cant walk or talk or do nothing if a vampire was truly dead he'd be stuck in a box and there would be no real battles and thus no vampire comics, because a truly dead thing is exactly that thus inanimate.

srankmissingnin
dead things are exactly that dead things they cant walk or talk or do nothing if a vampire was truly dead he'd be stuck in a box and there would be no real battles and thus no vampire comics, because a truly dead thing is exactly that thus inanimate.

And thats were magic enters the equation! They are dead but a magical, supernatural curse keeps 'em hop'n around. wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It can't kill vampires be cause they are (un)dead. How do you kill something that is (un)dead? Make them actually dead? ermm

Mider999
thats not dead still sorry

srankmissingnin
thats not dead still sorry

Oh its dead alright... only with magic! eek!

Mider999
NO ITS NOT DEAD EVEN WITH MAGIC big grin

srankmissingnin
Its dead alright.

grey fox
Does Saint of Killers have a soul ?

Tassadar
Originally posted by grey fox
Does Saint of Killers have a soul ?

Yes, he has to to have been sent to hell when he died.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tassadar
Yes, he has to to have been sent to hell when he died.

Then alucard can kill him.

Mider999
SOS wins

celestialdemon
Alucard wins. SOK shot Cassidy, and he didn't die because he's a vampire.

Juntai
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Alucard wins. SOK shot Cassidy, and he didn't die because he's a vampire. And how does he win, exactly?
I don't recall anything even phasing SOK.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Juntai
And how does he win, exactly?
I don't recall anything even phasing SOK.

If I recall, Alucard has teleportation powers. He could BFR Saint.

Juntai
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If I recall, Alucard has teleportation powers. He could BFR Saint. Still unsure if that would work. I've only read the first couple books of the series, and although a lot of the story so far takes place on Earth, in one of the books, when he was trying to get the angels to appear before Jesse.. he threatened to kill his way across all creation. And they suddenly appeared not wanting him to do that. Apperently threatened that he absolutely could go between worlds and planes to kill all creation, although to the point I'm at, nothing is specified as to how that might be accomplished.

grey fox
Alucard drinks SOK's blood, thus gaining his soul and thus can now control Sok.

His new servant then takes his own gun and uses it on himself.

Soljer
Alucard drinks SOK's blood, thus gaining his soul and thus can now control Sok.

His new servant then takes his own gun and uses it on himself.

How would Alucard drink the Saint's blood. Is the Saint not completely invulnerable?

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
How would Alucard drink the Saint's blood. Is the Saint not completely invulnerable?

Nothing is COMPLETELY invulnerable, he MUST have bled once in the comic ?

Galan007
Nothing is COMPLETELY invulnerable, he MUST have bled once in the comic ? Nope.

That dude has taken a Nucelar explosion without a scratch, took a mountain falling on him, and just had to dig out, he even froze hell over (litterally).

I never seen him bleed. erm

Soljer
Nothing is COMPLETELY invulnerable, he MUST have bled once in the comic ?

I haven't read it myself, but I seem to recall people mentioning him taking a nuke to the chest without his clothes even being torn.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
Nope.

That dude has taken a Nucelar explosion without a scratch, took a mountain falling on him, and just had to dig out, he even froze hell over (litterally).

I never seen him bleed. erm

Ahh....stalemate it is then.

Galan007
Ahh....stalemate it is then. More then likely. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.