Jack Hawksmoor vs Manchester Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brian Oswald
takes place in NYC. They start on opposite sides of the city. For the sake of "Mindrape 10/10" lets say that Black's telepathy can only be used for detection and creating illusions.

Since they start so far away from eachother this doesn't have to be a toe to toe fight, Jack can use the full city to his advantage.

guy222
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
takes place in NYC. They start on opposite sides of the city. For the sake of "Mindrape 10/10" lets say that Black's telepathy can only be used for detection and creating illusions.

Since they start so far away from eachother this doesn't have to be a toe to toe fight, Jack can use the full city to his advantage.

black should win, but he doesn't

don't shiv
awww wait Jack's powers cannot affect Manny internally While everyone's favourite deceased anti-hero's t.k. shuts down Jacks heart.

don't shiv
Black is beautiful

Estacado
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

I think tp doesn't work on Jack anyway.

Charlotte DeBel
Jack, when merged with the city, uses city's "senses" instead of his own. Unless one think Manchester Black's illusions can affect a perception of a "collective mind" of a city....
Jack wins- 9-10\10

I'll post some scans of "seeing what the walls and windows see" in Authority respect thread. Hawksmoor may be a bastard- but definetely a cool and powerful one...

don't shiv
while Jack is seeing the sights and savouring the senses, Manny shuts the heart valve feeding Jack's Aorta using his T.K.

and for kicks rips out every one of Jacks implants.

T.K. T.K.

Charlotte DeBel
If Jack merges with a city at the beginning of the battle,then TK is irrelevant. Also I wonder how it's possible to perform sophisticated TK manipulations on someone you can't see or don't know where is he.

In direct confrontation toe-to-toe Manchester wins, however...

Offtopic: "Manchester wins"...reminded me of today's Champions League soccer match.

Estacado
I say New York battlesuit.

don't shiv
Manchester has the green light to use his considerable T.P. to Detect Jack which he will.
He is Jenny Sparks Brother after all. his T.p is Legend.

owned Pre Crisis Superman in his own title rather casually.

Charlotte DeBel
So...he's gonna search for Jack's mind into a collective mind of a city? Have you ever tried to search for a small needle in a huge pile of straw without using a magnet?

He's great, he's cool, he's British telepath, but he loses...

Joey Stacks
Hawksmoor can't really do anything to Black who's capable of blowing away anything he throws at him and could probably crush the entire city if he put all his telekinetic might into it (was it Black who blew away that one moon, can't remember). Black's a beast. Kinda reminds me of a Jenny Sparks/Nate Grey mesh.

Brian Oswald
bump smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Hawksmoor can't really do anything to Black who's capable of blowing away anything he throws at him and could probably crush the entire city if he put all his telekinetic might into it (was it Black who blew away that one moon, can't remember). Black's a beast. Kinda reminds me of a Jenny Sparks/Nate Grey mesh.

Yeah, you're really the authority on Hawksmoore (no pun intended), considering you argued that the Hulk could beat him.

On Coruscant.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah, you're really the authority on Hawksmoore (no pun intended), considering you argued that the Hulk could beat him.

On Coruscant. Not just him. The rest of the authoirty, except for Doc and JQ, were there as well.

Apparently they ain't got shit on War Hulk. smile

Charlotte DeBel
Don't even remind of that purified stupidity...and stupid brainless "HUC". I've updated Authority respect thread- added some of Jack's feats.

don't shiv
"Huc" "Huc" "Huc"

Charlotte DeBel
That isn't too amusingwink

don't shiv
doctor

Kiss and Make up?

Charlotte DeBel
Maybewink

don't shiv
oestrogen not working out okay?

Joey Stacks
Originally posted by Soljer

On Coruscant.

He could, show me something that proves otherwise

PS:

Man Black still wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.