Wolverine versus Black Knight (Dane Whitman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/102312-wolverine_400.jpg versus http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3172/4639-black-knight_400.jpg

Board Walker
black knight...so cool...

TheGame17
tell me a litte about the black knight.

masterbruce
Originally posted by TheGame17
tell me a litte about the black knight.

try wikipedia, I don't know too much about him. But he has an indestructible sword, some magical abilities, and is a great fighter.

capt it up
wolverine unless it like god black knight.

must of the time black knights not that powerful,but somtimes he can get ubber

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine unless it like god black knight.

must of the time black knights not that powerful,but somtimes he can get ubber

I dont know...I think BK can win, he's a great fighter and he has the reach advantage with the sword.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/102312-wolverine_400.jpg versus http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/4000/3172/4639-black-knight_400.jpg

howlett

capt it up
I dont know...I think BK can win, he's a great fighter and he has the reach advantage with the sword.
thats not enough at all.

Logan better in every area as well as fastly superior fightign skill. You do know many of wolverines rogues wield swords in not something new to wolverine. Black night not nearly as skilled as most of wolverines rouges either.

masterbruce
thats not enough at all.

Logan better in every area as well as fastly superior fightign skill. You do know many of wolverines rogues wield swords in not something new to wolverine. Black night not nearly as skilled as most of wolverines rouges either.

Black Knight has stalemated Logan and even Captain America before. He was even leader of Avengers for awhile. He's not some secondrate hero.

srankmissingnin
They had a one-two panel encounter where they parried each others swing. That isn't a stalemate... that isn't even a fight.

capt it up
Black Knight has stalemated Logan and even Captain America before. He was even leader of Avengers for awhile. He's not some secondrate hero.

no he fought logan for a few seconds and if I am not mistaken logan was wining.

so stalemating capt means you can take wolverine on?

No one said he was a second rate hero. He still not any were near logans level a of skill and some silly reach adavantage is not going to help black ngith vs a superior fighter.

masterbruce
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They had a one-two panel encounter where they parried each others swing. That isn't a stalemate... that isn't even a fight.

that is a stalemate...unless they were just playing around, doesn't matter if the fight was short

masterbruce

No one said he was a second rate hero. He still not any were near logans level a of skill and some silly reach adavantage is not going to help black ngith vs a superior fighter.

reach advantage is very important in a fight, it's not silly.

capt it up
that is a stalemate...unless they were just playing around, doesn't matter if the fight was short
if you only swing twice thats not a real fight that just stupid...........

it does not help your arguement......if the fight had gone on black knight would have gone down.

capt it up
reach advantage is very important in a fight, it's not silly.
yes it is silly. You think due toa reach advantage he can take logan own who faster, more agile, better reflexes better stamina, more durable better healing far superior fighter in a fight.

Logan verses swords all the time he actaully was traiend in how to overcome such advantages as reach.

Look at his rouge gallerly. Silver samuria, lady deathstrike, Ogun, shin and so on.

a reach advantage is just not gunna cut it and it one of your saddest arguements to date.

masterbruce

it does not help your arguement......if the fight had gone on black knight would have gone down.

ummm we do not know that...that's just your opinion

capt it up
ummm we do not know that...that's just your opinion

marvel said that it was black knights bad luck to have faced wolverine and then implied further that black knight would have gone down.

masterbruce
yes it is silly. You think due toa reach advantage he can take logan own who faster, more agile, better reflexes better stamina, more durable better healing far superior fighter in a fight.

Logan verses swords all the time he actaully was traiend in how to overcome such advantages as reach.

Look at his rouge gallerly. Silver samuria, lady deathstrike, Ogun, shin and so on.

a reach advantage is just not gunna cut it and it one of your saddest arguements to date.

his sword is magical, its indestructible and can cut through anything and deflect energy

he also has a shield of night that absorbs energy and can fire it back from his sword

masterbruce
marvel said that it was black knights bad luck to have faced wolverine and then implied further that black knight would have gone down.

how did they imply he would have gone down? stop making things up lol

capt it up
his sword is magical, its indestructible and can cut through anything and deflect energy

he also has a shield of night that absorbs energy and can fire it back from his sword
yes I know his abilities very well.

his sword can't cut through adamtium which makes he just a dumb version of silevr sameria just nto as skilled.

his swield can deflex energy true to abd wolevrine not firing energy.

so becuase balck ngiht has an unbreakable sword he wins? Are you fing kidding me...........

silevr sameria has unbreakable swords as did lady deathstrike.........

masterbruce
yes I know his abilities very well.

his sword can't cut through adamtium which makes he just a dumb version of silevr sameria just nto as skilled.

his swield can deflex energy true to abd wolevrine not firing energy.

so becuase balck ngiht has an unbreakable sword he wins? Are you fing kidding me...........

silevr sameria has unbreakable swords as did lady deathstrike.........

Capt It Up, is there any streetleveler you think could defeat Logan?

capt it up
how did they imply he would have gone down? stop making things up lol
Im not making any thing up I am trying to find the issue right now I may have to get it when im home, but I know I have it some were. I will post the issue when I find it.

masterbruce

srankmissingnin
Wolverine verse a guy with a sword? How can he possible win? He'll get stabbed! Even his healing factor surely can't deal with a stab wound!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/b0479e98.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine/e97c8cc6.jpg

Seriously masterbruce, the guy gets turned into a human pin cushion and his speech doesn't even begin to slur... he barely even gets phased by it. Why do you think this is even a fight?

masterbruce
Wolverine verse a guy with a sword? How can he possible win? He'll get stabbed! Even his healing factor surely can't deal with a stab wound!

Seriously masterbruce, the guy gets turned into a human pin cushion and his speech doesn't even begin to slur... he barely even gets phased by it. Why do you think this is even a fight?

I've seen Logan lose consciousness before from being gutted...something BK is very capable of.

Also, with his indestructible sword and shield, and his skills and intelligence, he could defend himself better than most of Logan's opponents.

capt it up
depends on your deffinition of street level. I don't consider wolevrine or spiderman street level characters.

I know what your tyring to do and it not going to work.

by the way you have lost pritty much all my respeck. You think a guy can beat another character because the person has an unbreakable sword do you know how dumb that sounds...........

jasonk3

I see what you did there...

capt it up
I've seen Logan lose consciousness before from being gutted...something BK is very capable of.

Also, with his indestructible sword and shield, and his skills and intelligence, he could defend himself better than most of Logan's opponents.
dude this is the forum we don't use low end shows as the norm. Logan has been gutted countless times with out slowing elt a lone being KOed. Gutting not going to cut it nor woudl black Knight even coem close to landign the first blow.

no black knight would not fare better then msot of wolverines rogues.

black knight= a slower and less skilled silver sameria.

masterbruce
d

I know what your tyring to do and it not going to work.

I'm just trying to see if you think any low tiers could beat wolverine, that's all.

masterbruce
edit

capt it up
I'm just trying to see if you think any low tiers could beat wolverine, that's all.
the majority? why should people less skilled nor as durable nor have any were near the healing factor take logan a majority?

masterbruce
the majority? why should people less skilled nor as durable nor have any were near the healing factor take logan a majority?

fine, can Logan take Hercules then?

srankmissingnin

I think you'll be hard pressed to find one example of Wolverine losing consciousness from an evisceration.

Remember Wolverine's last fight with Silver Samurai? Imagine that Silver Samurai is weaker/slower/less skilled and Wolverine isn't toying with him; if you do that you'll have some idea of the one sided beat down Wolverine lays one Whitman.

capt it up
fine, can Logan take Hercules then?
why the hell does that matter? This has nothing to do with hercules. Stay the f on topic. I am sorry you getting beat around every coner, but changing the topic this much is getting rediculous

masterbruce
why the hell does that matter? This has nothing to do with hercules. Stay the f on topic. I am sorry you getting beat around every coner, but changing the topic this much is getting rediculous

ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!

capt it up
ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!
no there no point I know what your trying to do and it not going to work. You get beat badly like always so know your trying to find ways to discredit me by trying to make me answer so that I sound extremely bias. It not going to happen stay the **** on topic or leave simple as that.

masterbruce
no there no point I know what your trying to do and it not going to work. You get beat badly like always so know your trying to find ways to discredit me by trying to make me answer so that I sound extremely bias. It not going to happen stay the **** on topic or leave simple as that.

Wow...you can't even answer a yes or no question.

capt it up
Wow...you can't even answer a yes or no question.
no I can answer it, but I not falling for your little game. stop beign a twit and elarn how to debate or leave. I know what your trying to do and you have tried it for the past few days. It not going to work and your going to look dumber every day if you keep it up.

You got man handle in this arguement period. You went off topic becuase you got man handle. You try to discredit me with stupid questions that have nothing to do with the topic. I am not answering these dumb questions if you want the answer how about you look up the wolevrine vs hercules thread.

masterbruce
no I can answer it, but I not falling for your little game. stop beign a twit and elarn how to debate or leave. I know what your trying to do and you have tried it for the past few days. It not going to work and your going to look dumber every day if you keep it up.

You got man handle in this arguement period. You went off topic becuase you got man handle. You try to discredit me with stupid questions that have nothing to do with the topic. I am not answering these dumb questions if you want the answer how about you look up the wolevrine vs hercules thread.

so you think Logan can beat hercules...I knew it!

srankmissingnin
I'll answer it. Hercules is melee combatant that lacks any significant ranged options. Seeing as Herc is both slower, and less skilled, it is likely that Wolverine will land the first hit. Standard Hercules lacks the durability to turn Wolverine's claws and if you factor in Wolverine's fighting skill and accuracy, it is very likely that Wolverine will land a fatal wound right off the bat... or at the very least one that will deal substantial damage. All Wolverine needs to do is several an artery and he has won the fight... given Wolverine's speed (even his small stature helps him here) and the lack of protection on Herc's legs, this shouldn't be that hard.

capt it up
so you think Logan can beat hercules...I knew it!
did I say that once in this thread? Also why does it matter?

your attempts at finding ways to discredit me are just annoying and I have no respect for you period any more. You are the most annoying person on the boards and you are even below that of grimm22 by far.

I did not midn you hell a stuck up for you,but not I realize why ever one thought you were such a ****.

jasonk3
I'll answer it. Hercules is melee combatant that lacks any significant ranged options. Seeing as Herc is both slower, and less skilled, it is likely that Wolverine will land the first hit. Standard Hercules lacks the durability to turn Wolverine's claws and if you factor in Wolverine's fighting skill and accuracy, it is very likely that Wolverine will land a fatal wound right off the bat... or at the very least one that will deal substantial damage. All Wolverine needs to do is several an artery and he has won the fight... given Wolverine's speed (even his small stature helps him here) and the lack of protection on Herc's legs, this shouldn't be that hard.

oh

masterbruce
did I say that once in this thread? Also why does it matter?

your attempts at finding ways to discredit me are just annoying and I have no respect for you period any more. You are the most annoying person on the boards and you are even below that of grimm22 by far.

I did not midn you hell a stuck up for you,but not I realize why ever one thought you were such a ****.

so I guess we're now mortal enemies? I will continue to bug you big grin

capt it up
so I guess we're now mortal enemies? I will continue to bug you big grin
and you will countinue to lose day after day fater day after day

masterbruce
and you will countinue to lose day after day fater day after day

we shall see, my friend...I mean my foe!

Soljer

Very well written argument.

StiltmanFTW
Anyone has the scans of their short fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.