captain america w/ mjolnir vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
bloodlust on.

masterbruce
Cap

Faceman
Well does the hammer give its wielder strength? Cause if not, Cap wont have much strength to take Glads. If by any chance Cap gets separated from mijolnir he's done. Dead.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Faceman
Well does the hammer give its wielder strength? Cause if not, Cap wont have much strength to take Glads. If by any chance Cap gets separated from mijolnir he's done. Dead. gives wielder powers of thor

Galan007
I'd take Glads here... (assuming his confidence wouldn't waver)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd take Glads here... (assuming his confidence wouldn't waver)

but why would you assume that? then it wouldnt be glads...it would be superman

Faceman
Originally posted by masterbruce
gives wielder powers of thor Thor possesses two items that assist him in combat: the Belt of Strength and his mystical hammer Mjolnir. The first item doubles Thor's strength, while the second is used for flight; weather control; energy projection and absorption; dimensional control; matter manipulation and the most powerful of Thor's offensives, the God Blast and the Anti-Force. Thor also possesses a pair of gauntlets which enable him to wield Mjolnir when using these latter offensives.

WorldWarHulk
Thor doesn't usually carry around his belt, or his gauntlet, otherwise, you wouldn't see him fighting people on Earth...

The hammer would give the same powers, as it would DB, or Eric Masterson... which would be all of Thor's powers.

Faceman
You fans are not comprehending my logic.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Faceman
You fans are not comprehending my logic. What is your logic, exactly?

guy222
Originally posted by geshien
bloodlust on.

cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.