Rune King Thor vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
its been said that molecule man is the strongest cosmic cube id like to know how a cosmic cube fairs against an uber skyfather.

WorldWarHulk
Are there any stipulations?

Mider999
no interfearance is the only stipulation

WorldWarHulk
Sounds fair, sounds fair.

So, what would your take on the battle be?

Mider999
i just wondering if a cosmic cube is below or above skyfather level so why not use one of the most powerful skyfathers to test this being who the LT said is thee or one of thee most powerful cosmic cubes

WorldWarHulk
I think Molecule Man makes a clean sweep, but what you said, certainly has some meaning...

In case you're wondering why none of my posts, most likely have nothing to do with what you said...
I can't even read a word you said.

tkitna
MM easily

SpunkySmurph
Mider loses.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
its been said that molecule man is the strongest cosmic cube id like to know how a cosmic cube fairs against an uber skyfather.

as powerful as kubik

reece wins

Mider999
what have these cosmic cube beings done thats so beyond a skyfather, create a pocket universe, didnt odin do that.

guy222
what have these cosmic cube beings done thats so beyond a skyfather, create a pocket universe, didnt odin do that.

odin met infinity...odin knows galactus...odin got his ass kicked by celestials

the old guy has a cool history

Mider999
i dont think molecule man would do any better against celestials

tkitna
MM was a stud. He was called upon to fight the Beyonder. Thats many steps above RKT.

Mider999
umm thats been retconed thanks

long pig
Oh for ****'s sake..
MM is so powerfu.....ya' know what? **** it. This isn't worth my time. **** you, Mider.
big grin

guy222
i dont think molecule man would do any better against celestials

I agree with u smile Celestials are above Cube Beings. Ask Kubik

tkitna
umm thats been retconed thanks

Ok, care to explain how RKT could possibly win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.