AWE New FooTAge on EXTRA!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Hey Ladies and gents according to Johnny Depp Zone tonight on EXTRA they are going to have Exclusive New scenes from AWE, and Johnny Depp will be interviewed!!! So Tune in!!

Ahhhhhhh New Scenes and JOHNNY I Cant Wait eek!!!!!

TV ALERT--Johnny Depp and AT WORLD'S END on EXTRA! tonight, May 2nd < <

Set your TIVOs and your VCRs, pirate fans--the syndicated entertainment news show EXTRA! is advertising an appearance by our favorite buccaneer and his new movie AT WORLD'S END on tonight's show, Tuesday, May 2nd: "Movie Exclusives--EXTRA! is first with Johnny Depp and new scenes from the next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Sequel." Promise us that and we'll be sure to tune in, EXTRA! Many thanks to emma for the heads-up. --Part-Time Poet
/ / May 02, 2007

http://www.johnnydepp-zone.com/

jackismyboo
ooh i have to see Extra!!!

thanks for the news!!!

any thing with johnny in it is worth seeing!!!

PirateDiva
oh ur welcome...im going straight home to see it...w0o0o0o0o!

ivebeendepped43
what channel is it on??!! and at what time??!!

PirateDiva
i believe channel 4 at 7 or 7:30 not sure!

Minie Mina
I JUST MISSED IT! DAMNIT! *pulls hair*

IheartPocky
i only see it on at 1:30 or 2:00 am.. but whatever my tivo is gonna tape it then smile

PirateDiva
Wo0o0o0o0o0o0 I Soooooo Saw it!!! LOL Gibbs line "Oh Ya Thats Very Piratey" was Hilarious!! They showed a lot of Brethern Court Scenes!!! And there was a line between Jack and Liz...but i didnt quite get it all...i think Liz says " This is Insane" and Jack goes "Oh yes they are insane" or something like that!! the focused on the Pirates from the 4 corners of the World!

and there was a quick shot of what looked like a City Made of Coral!!! but im not sure it was soooo quick it could have been Ship Wreak Cove (im pretty sure it was) but the texture was different...like i said it looked Coraly!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh eek! I Cant Wait!!!! eek!

Minie Mina
MWAHAHAHAHA!! I JUST SAW IT evil face

SammySparrow
I hope it'll be on YouTube soon.

Minie Mina
I'm trying to.

IheartPocky
Just saw it smile

Lilimimi
You can see it there ! http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2007/05/get_an_exclusive_preview_of_th.html

PirateDiva
Yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.