Holocaust vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
Holocaust vs Sabretooth in the bat cave.

jinzin
lol... fight happened.. holocaust ftw.. only because sabes can't do anything to his incorporial form.. but sabes wrecked his physical form even WITH all of holocausts powers.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by jinzin
lol... fight happened.. holocaust ftw.. only because sabes can't do anything to his incorporial form.. but sabes wrecked his physical form even WITH all of holocausts powers. what comic was that in? i think i have it but i dont want to look threw them all.

jinzin
astonishing x-men age of apocolypse issue 2

guy222
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Holocaust vs Sabretooth in the bat cave.

sabes

TheEvilHex
astonishing x-men age of apocolypse issue 2 so it did. lol I wouldn't say that sabretooth stomped him he just broke his mask. ne way I'm talking about current sabretooth.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by guy222
sabes how?

jinzin
He borke his mask and cracked his supposedly indestructible armor..

no I suppose it wasn't a stomping but a VERY impressive showing for sabretooth nonetheless....

current sabretooth has at least one strength upgrade and two durability and healing upgrades from his AOA counterpart... so I'm going with sabes for the win.. physically of course.. but again, he can't do anything to the energy part of holocaust. sad

guy222
how?

sabertooth is like logan. immortal, healing factor and rage which is rarely surpassed...creed ftw

TricksterPriest
Holocaust is a jobber. Given his powerset and abilities, he really shouldn't lose as much as he does. Since Sabes has already beaten him, I have to give him the nod.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Holocaust is a jobber. Given his powerset and abilities, he really shouldn't lose as much as he does. Since Sabes has already beaten him, I have to give him the nod.

Trickster, is he Apoc son

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

laughing

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing

Nice sig and avatar smile

llagrok

They refer to him as Apocalypse's son, but I'm not so sure about that. The Apocalypse from Nocturne's reality had a kid (Horus) with Jean Grey I think, as sick as it may seem. So it's feasible that he would have a son.

Anyways, Holocaust's strength is around Class 100 strength. He was shown defeating Blastaar in the exiles comics, easily splatting Morph and so on. The upgrades Sabretooth have received are minor at best. They barely made him faster than Wolverine, not much to brag about.

Let's not forgot Holocaust' insanely powerful bio nuclear blasts. They're stronger than Sunfire's blasts, and Sunfire easily scorched off all of Sabretooth's skin. Holocaust is also capable of draining someone's life force to feed his own. Sabretooth's healing factor can't possible cope with both of those.

Holocaust is a famous jobber, but he is almost on the same level as Apocalypse. Holocaust fought Exodus to a stalemate without his armour.

jinzin
"he can't cope with both of those"

and yet a weaker version of sabretooth than the current 616 version... DID JUST THAT...

if he's a jobber then he's going to keep jobbing, Sabretooth ftw physically.

llagrok
"he can't cope with both of those"

and yet a weaker version of sabretooth than the current 616 version... DID JUST THAT...

if he's a jobber then he's going to keep jobbing, Sabretooth ftw physically.

I love fanboys.

Juntai
I voted for the Batcave.

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
I love fanboys.

I'm a fanboy because I think that a stronger more formidable sabretooth can do what a weaker version already did?

no expression

wonderful.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
I'm a fanboy because I think that a stronger more formidable sabretooth can do what a weaker version already did?

no expression

wonderful.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The new version, isn't that much better. I mean, Agent X humiliated Sabretooth and laughed as he was joking on his own blood. Pretty pathetic performance by Sabretooth if you ask me.

Also, did you actually finish reading the AoA comics? Because in case you missed it, Holocaust won.

jinzin
Agent X used a sneak attack.. agent x had weapons SPECIFIC to overcoming sabretooth's healing factor... that is not a bad feat for sabretooth...

It's like saying "Batman humiliated superman" and ignoring the fact that batman had hunk of kryptonite.. erm

no.. holocaust won- BY DEFAULT... they both dropped to the floor... holocaust just got up first.. again because sabretooth can't do anything to his incorporial form..

llagrok
Agent X used a sneak attack.. agent x had weapons SPECIFIC to overcoming sabretooth's healing factor... that is not a bad feat for sabretooth...

It's like saying "Batman humiliated superman" and ignoring the fact that batman had hunk of kryptonite.. erm

no.. holocaust won- BY DEFAULT... they both dropped to the floor... holocaust just got up first.. again because sabretooth can't do anything to his incorporial form..

Holocaust got up first, that's it? It's sabretooth's own damn fault if he's unable to get up. What strength class do you think Sabretooth goes into? Holocaust was stronger than Namorita from exiles. She was at least Namor's equal.

If you think the petty upgrades that Sabretooth got puts him in the same league as someone who competed with X-man, then good luck with your fanboyism.

Holocaust also beat up Sabretooth during their very first encounter, when Sabretooth was rescuing little children.

jinzin
Holocaust got up first, that's it? It's sabretooth's own damn fault if he's unable to get up.

It's like you can't comprehend what I'm saying.. no expression

sabretooth beat holocaust's physical form.. for all intents and purposes he tore it's head off... it's not sabretooth's fault that he can't combat a noncorporial being...

What strength class do you think Sabretooth goes into? Holocaust was stronger than Namorita from exiles. She was at least Namor's equal. .
Does it really matter.. it's proven time and time and time again that high strength levels do diddly squat against characters like sabretooth and wolverine a majority of the time.. holocaust's strength level is relivant only to a point it's not a deciding factor.. especially against current sabretooth.

If you think the petty upgrades that Sabretooth got puts him in the same league as someone who competed with X-man, then good luck with your fanboyism. .

Considering the fact that sabretooth was apparently ALREADY in that league it would appear it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I think, or who I'm rooting for.

Sorry but your logic just doesn't work here...

Cable competed with x-man cable got toyed with by omega red... sabretooth beat omega red.

Electro competed with x-man...spiderman beats electro all the damned time... sabretooth pwned spidey and punisher at the same damned time.

Abomination practically put up a fite against x-man... wolverine KOed abom and sabretooth is wolverine's superior in nearly ever capacity....

so yeah your ABC logic accounts for nothing here.

Holocaust also beat up Sabretooth during their very first encounter, when Sabretooth was rescuing little children.

Off panal.. I could care less.

llagrok
It's like you can't comprehend what I'm saying.. no expression

sabretooth beat holocaust's physical form.. for all intents and purposes he tore it's head off... it's not sabretooth's fault that he can't combat a noncorporial being...

Does it really matter.. it's proven time and time and time again that high strength levels do diddly squat against characters like sabretooth and wolverine a majority of the time.. holocaust's strength level is relivant only to a point it's not a deciding factor.. especially against current sabretooth.

Considering the fact that sabretooth was apparently ALREADY in that league it would appear it has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I think, or who I'm rooting for.

Sorry but your logic just doesn't work here...

Cable competed with x-man cable got toyed with by omega red... sabretooth beat omega red.

Electro competed with x-man...spiderman beats electro all the damned time... sabretooth pwned spidey and punisher at the same damned time.

Abomination practically put up a fite against x-man... wolverine KOed abom and sabretooth is wolverine's superior in nearly ever capacity....

so yeah your ABC logic accounts for nothing here.

Off panal.. I could care less.

Congratulations fanboy, you just made my ignore list.

jinzin
Congratulations fanboy, you just made my ignore list.

laughing out loud

when the idiot can't handle the EVIDENCE he calls me a fanboy and puts me on ignore.....

brilliant.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Juntai
I voted for the Batcave. Awesome i knew someone would.

starlock
i will go with Holocaust

llagrok
Awesome i knew someone would.

Batcave owns everyone, spite thread!

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.