King Thor vs. Captain Marvel (with power of Shazam)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Captain Marvel after gaining the full power of Shazam vs. King Thor (no Runes)

Juntai
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Captain Marvel after gaining the full power of Shazam vs. King Thor (no Runes) Can't tell yet, give it time.
We don't even really know what he's like yet.

batdude123
King Thor wasn't really impressive for a "skyfather" if I do say so myself.

His Airness
Originally posted by batdude123
King Thor wasn't really impressive for a "skyfather" if I do say so myself.

Agreed. At best he was sub skyfather lv.

Soljer
Originally posted by His Airness
Agreed. At best he was sub skyfather lv.

eek!

This seriously can't be Souja...I'm...astonished.

Mider999
he had all the powers of odin thus he cant be a sub skyfather even if he dont have the feats to back it up.

His Airness
Originally posted by Mider999
he had all the powers of odin thus he cant be a sub skyfather even if he dont have the feats to back it up.

Not entirely true. While he did possess the power Odin he didn't understand how to properly use it. It was actually stated numerous times throughout Thor v2 50-80 that Thor was ignorant in the ways of the Odin power. He couldn't even completely reconstruct the moon without completely taking himself. In fact imo, with the exception of one shotting the destroyer he didn't do much to put him over classic Thor.

Sub skyfather lv at best. smile

Mider999
then use RKT or just use odin vs captain marvel

WorldWarHulk
Captain Marvel.

olympian
Marvel with the power of the wizard its still a non known factor.

guy222
KT vs Desak/Destroyer

http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/797681/page014.jpg http://i115.imagethrust.com/t/797682/page015.jpg http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/797683/page016.jpg http://i107.imagethrust.com/t/797684/page017.jpg

IdiotGod
Thor wins. Better feats.

zeel
Nope id have to actually say Marvel. the new marvel has the power of the wizard shazam and captian marvel combined. the old wizard shazam actually did a good job against the specter before his defeat.

the specter is the most powerful force in DC comics.

thor vs captian marvel thor can do.

any version of thor verses the new marvel........

dunno. THors old edge over captian marvel was versitility. cap had the str and duribility advantage. thor had magical feats.

well the new marvel is basically captian marvel(superman clone) merging with a skyfather level toon (shazam)

dunno yet we need to see more on the new marvel.

Thor has alot of amazing feats to his name and thor is one of the few lesser gods to actually put up a fight against a skyfather.

Thor is probobly one of the most versital toons im comics period.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by zeel
Nope id have to actually say Marvel. the new marvel has the power of the wizard shazam and captian marvel combined. the old wizard shazam actually did a good job against the specter before his defeat.

the specter is the most powerful force in DC comics.

thor vs captian marvel thor can do.

any version of thor verses the new marvel........

dunno. THors old edge over captian marvel was versitility. cap had the str and duribility advantage. thor had magical feats.

well the new marvel is basically captian marvel(superman clone) merging with a skyfather level toon (shazam)

dunno yet we need to see more on the new marvel.

Thor has alot of amazing feats to his name and thor is one of the few lesser gods to actually put up a fight against a skyfather.

Thor is probobly one of the most versital toons im comics period.

"cap had the str and duribility advantage."

Is purely opinion. Nothing that I've seen puts CM higher than THOR in either category.

grey fox
Originally posted by The Illuminati
"cap had the str and duribility advantage."

Is purely opinion. Nothing that I've seen puts CM higher than THOR in either category.

Midgard Serpent ?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by grey fox
Midgard Serpent ?

My thoughts exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.