Sabretooth versus Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight in NYC.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4563/133391-sabretooth_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1476/103730-namor_400.jpg

masterbruce
Anyone thinks Sabes can win?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Anyone thinks Sabes can win?

yes...sabes killed a wendigo...wendigo is stronger than namor

if this is classic namor, good match

golem370
I believe it would be a good match since Sabretooth is very durable most likely a better fighter and has a healing factor.

golem370
Does Sabretooth have Adamantium

jinzin
doesn't matter.. even without it he can take hits from people like rogue, death's head and killpower without much issue.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jinzin
doesn't matter.. even without it he can take hits from people like rogue, death's head and killpower without much issue.

I think Sabes will have a hard time dealing with Namor's flight though.

jinzin
yeah maybe...

but there should be no question that if namor tries to go in and fight fisticuffs with sabretooth he'll be on the losing end of a fight.

carver9
sabertooth wins this but it is a good fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Namor rips Sabes throat out. 10/10

Loot
whatever happened to sabes that i missed? what putts him on namor level?

Namor for the win

llagrok
Originally posted by Loot
whatever happened to sabes that i missed? what putts him on namor level?

Namor for the win

Just some random PIS bullshit, with him beating Wendigo in 10 minutes right after taking out Sasquatch as well. Total nonsense. Namor is far too strong and fast for Sabretooth.

Namor 10/10

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Just some random PIS bullshit, with him beating Wendigo in 10 minutes right after taking out Sasquatch as well. Total nonsense. Namor is far too strong and fast for Sabretooth.

Namor 10/10

straight up?

like hell he is.. namor isn't even faster in h2h than wolverine what the hell makes you think he'd automatically be granted that advantage against creed?

And too strong?
HA!

BEFORE weapon x upgrades creed was going toe to toe with mrs marvel, knocking out rogue in three hits and taking her best shots, toe to toeing it with killpower (a man who held herc to a draw in arm wrestling),

His AOA version beat up on holocaust.

Post weapon x creed took out wendigo, took sasquatches hits with a smile and put down not one but TWO supermen that make namor look like nothing special.

so a speed advantage he doesn't have.
and a strength advantage that really doesn't matter....

good job no expression
sorry but those are not good enough reasons to give namor the win.

jinzin
BTW, there's nothing "random" about sabretooth taking down wendigo..

wendigo sucks against edged weaponry... wolverine's been knocking him the **** out since his first appearance.

Grimm22
*waits for Darkcrawler* no expression

jinzin
I don't know why.. he's not going to bring anything new that wasn't already said in the wolverine vs. sabres thread.....

capt it up
jinzin you mean wolverine vs namor thread.........lol

jinzin
whoops.. yeah.. lol .

Fanboy
Namor without a problem.

llagrok
straight up?

like hell he is.. namor isn't even faster in h2h than wolverine what the hell makes you think he'd automatically be granted that advantage against creed?

And too strong?
HA!

BEFORE weapon x upgrades creed was going toe to toe with mrs marvel, knocking out rogue in three hits and taking her best shots, toe to toeing it with killpower (a man who held herc to a draw in arm wrestling),

Post weapon x creed took out wendigo, took sasquatches hits with a smile and put down not one but TWO supermen that make namor look like nothing special.

good job no expression

Stop lying.

1. Sabretooth did NOT beat up Holocaust. He cracked Holocaust's helmet before Holocaust wrapped him up in chains, gutted him and laughed at his pathetic being for an hour. Sabretooth admitted that he lost that battle.

2. Sasquatch the world famous jobber who's easily beaten by a weakened juggernaut, makes Namor look like nothing? That's rich. Namor who goes toe to toe with people like Thor.

3. Every heard of a little thing called PIS? Wendigo can't be killed in like 5 minutes, it's not possible. That writer completely ignored all of Wendigo's abilities.

4. A strength advantage that doesn't matter? I'm sorry, but didn't Namor knock out Wolverine with one punch? I think that matters granted that Sabretooth's not 10 times more durable than Wolvie.

5. You think that one bad display against Wolverine erases all previous speed feats? Good luck with that.

6. Wolverine stabbed him, Namor didn't seem to last any permanent injury, as he was fine later on.

jinzin
Stop lying.

1. Sabretooth did NOT beat up Holocaust. He cracked Holocaust's helmet before Holocaust wrapped him up in chains, gutted him and laughed at his pathetic being for an hour. Sabretooth admitted that he lost that battle.

He tore up holocausts physical form... he beat him up...

the only reason for why holocaust did what he did later was because his incoroporial form didn't evaporate....
hell the only reason he even put creed down in that fight was his life-draining ability....

so that's not a lie..

2. Sasquatch the world famous jobber who's easily beaten by a weakened juggernaut, makes Namor look like nothing? That's rich. Namor who goes toe to toe with people like Thor.

I never said that.....

infact all i said about sasquatch was that creed took his punches with a smile.. and he did...
confused

3. Every heard of a little thing called PIS? Wendigo can't be killed in like 5 minutes, it's not possible. That writer completely ignored all of Wendigo's abilities.
Why because you said so?

again it's not a lie.. it's what happened.. and it's not PIS.. look at ANY of wendigo's fights with wolverine.. wolverine drops him.. maybe not kills but he does manage to knock wendigo the **** out...

and yeah,, wolverine does it in a matter of minutes, and this is a consistency that's been going on since the 70's the 80's the 90's and hell.. even 3 months ago.... so you're mistaken there as well...

4. A strength advantage that doesn't matter? I'm sorry, but didn't Namor knock out Wolverine with one punch? I think that matters granted that Sabretooth's not 10 times more durable than Wolvie.
uh.. no.. namor knocked wolverine out with one SUCKER PUNCH.. FROM BEHIND.. AFTER hitting him several times already during their initial phase of the fight which happened AFTER wolverine was fighting Namor's royal guard who are likely on the strength level of namorita if not higher (especially considering the fact that one of them survived trading blows with sentry)...which happened AFTER wolverine had already been blown away to a skeleton and healed from that...

Namor's NEVER knocked wolverine out straight up... EVER.
and considering the fact that sabretooth being a class 10-15 as opposed to wolverine.. I think it's more than safe to say he IS somewhere around 10 times more durable...

5. You think that one bad display against Wolverine erases all previous speed feats? Good luck with that.

what are you refering to here?
wolverine vs. namor again?
uhh no.. actually namor has THREE fights with wolverine and holds a speed advantage in NONE of them..
ALL of their impessive speed feats being considered they STILL stand on equal footing.. so it's not a bad example.. sorry.

6. Wolverine stabbed him, Namor didn't even bleed.

CCA no expression

you can't have people runnning around completely naked and show it.. you can't have uber amounts of blood and show it...
and what the hell does that even have to do with anything in this thread?

What the f**k?

masterbruce

considering the fact that sabretooth being a class 10-15 as opposed to wolverine.. I think it's more than safe to say he IS somewhere around 10 times more durable...

No way is sabes 10 times more durable...at most 2x or 3x. Or else Logan wouldn't even be able to put up a fight against someone who is superior in everything and 10x more durable.

Also, the weightclass doesn't mean his durability is high, since Spiderman is class 20 and he's not that durable.

llagrok
1. Holocaust has won twice over Sabretooth. Sabretooth admits it, why won't you do it?

2. Namor had been out of water for a while when fighting Wolverine. It wasn't like he was doing his best either.

3. Wendigo's almost as strong as the hulk and regenrates. But yeah, Sabretooth beating him is totally believable.

4. You're making it seem like Wovlerine had no problems taking out the Wendigo. I'd like a scan of him easily taking out Wendigo alone.

5. Funny, because they were cutting Wolverine's throat with an adamantium saw blade in the next comic. But hey, if you say so then sure. Namor healing completely has nothing to do with him, it's the writers who did it because it would be too explicit to show any wounds.

His Airness
I'm baffled this is even an argument. Namor holds Sabertooths head under water 9/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by His Airness
I'm baffled this is even an argument. Namor holds Sabertooths head under water 9/10.

I laffled, is that the same? smile

TheGame17
because the fight is on land and namor isn't as poweful on land, i'm giving it to sabretooth.

jinzin
No way is sabes 10 times more durable...at most 2x or 3x. Or else Logan wouldn't even be able to put up a fight against someone who is superior in everything and 10x more durable.

Also, the weightclass doesn't mean his durability is high, since Spiderman is class 20 and he's not that durable.

let me ask you this... do you think that mrs marvel could apply a nerve pinch to logan?

Cause she couldn't to sabretooth because his muscles were too strong/durable....

and that was BEFORE his weapon x enhancements.
BEFORE his apoc enhancements,
and BEFORE his graydon creed enhancments.

And yes i may have exadurated at 10X but he's certainly a HELL of of lot more durable....

hell his regular bones could stand up to class 100 punches, and survive a slugfest with ms. marvel without turning to dust.....

wolverine may have a few comparible feats but all of them are one or two hits not a slugfest.

jinzin
1. Holocaust has won twice over Sabretooth. Sabretooth admits it, why won't you do it?
He "won" by default... you read the fight it's DEFINITELY a draw.. both fighters fell down.. holocaust FELL FIRST.
I never said he didn't beat sabretooth in the previous encounter they had so I don't know where your getting that from....

2. Namor had been out of water for a while when fighting Wolverine. It wasn't like he was doing his best either.
PROVE IT.. there's water RIGHT NEXT to where the fight was taking place.. your coping out on me now..
AND even IF what you said was true.. and it's not.... you honestly believe that namor being out of the water even COMPARES... no even HOLDS A CANDLE to the abuse and punishment wolverine was taking there?

NU-UH. no

3. Wendigo's almost as strong as the hulk and regenrates. But yeah, Sabretooth beating him is totally believable.
HE SUCKS AGAINST BLADES...

sabretooth regenerates I suppose he's beyond the ability to put down then. so holocaust beating him is totally ridiculous right?
see your logic is contradictory as all hell here.

Wendigo's strength is irrelivent since he can still be stabbed. he regeneration is NOT instantaneous to people CAN put him down... it's just a matter of for how long..
again this ias been a part of wendi's character since his like 3rd appearance.. don't really see what's so hard to grasp there.

4. You're making it seem like Wovlerine had no problems taking out the Wendigo.
I never said that. no expression
that would be YOUR delusion.

I'd like a scan of him easily taking out Wendigo alone. Never said it was easy.. but I can dish out several.

5. Funny, because they were cutting Wolverine's throat with an adamantium saw blade in the next comic. But hey, if you say so then sure. Namor healing completely has nothing to do with him, it's the writers who did it because it would be too explicit to show any wounds. that's basically what I was saying with the reference to CCA... What the f**k?

I still don't see what if anything that has to do with the fight... confused

jinzin

oh this is a WATER based arena setting.. NO WONDER namor wins..

doh

roll eyes (sarcastic)

His Airness
oh this is a WATER based arena setting.. NO WONDER namor wins..

doh

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Where the fight take place, New York? Considering there's many lakes , ponds, and yes even an ocean this is a fesible tactic.

Namor tosses Creed's ass to the nearest body of water and drowns him.

Soljer

Aaaaannnd...you don't know shit. smile.

Estacado
no expression
Namor wins.

His Airness
I need a sig. sad

srankmissingnin
Namor is a melee fighter with no ranged option. Can he fly? Sure... but will he? No. It is out of character for Namor to hover out of reach of an opponent. Namor prides him self a warrior, and he has a code of honor. This is going to be a melee fight... there is no way around it. So with that said who here thinks that Namor has the advantage in hand to hand confrontation? He is slower and less skilled then Sabretooth, and means it is likely Sabretooth will land the first hit, even the first couple of hits. So ask your self, which is going to be more detrimental the other: Namor landing a hit on Sabretooth or Sabretooth taking a pound of flesh from Namor?

Estacado
I need a sig. sad
Sorry but not taking requests anymore....

llagrok
Less skilled than Namor, that's rich.

srankmissingnin
Less skilled than Namor, that's rich.

And a hundred present accurate as well.

jinzin
Where the fight take place, New York? Considering there's many lakes , ponds, and yes even an ocean this is a fesible tactic.

Namor tosses Creed's ass to the nearest body of water and drowns him.

Oh I missed the setting part.. my mistake.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

And a hundred present accurate as well.

I want some scans of Sabretooth demonstrating actual skill.

His Airness
Oh I missed the setting part.. my mistake.

Np. smile

jinzin
I want some scans of Sabretooth demonstrating actual skill.

I'd hook you up but apparently you put me on ignore.. laughing out loud

Wonder Man
If its done even then Sabertooth can track and kill him but if its done where they meet to fight i think Namor wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by Wonder Man
If its done even then Sabertooth can track and kill him but if its done where they meet to fight i think Namor wins.

How's he gonna get to Atlantis?

snoopdogg

If Mungi read this he would crack a nut.

Anyways with Namors record against Logan I would not be too surprized to see Creed do some damage. I'd still bet on Namor to be the last one standing.

redhotrash
This is the same Namor that outsmarts the Hulk like every time? I dont know if the guy has lost to the Hulk yet actually. I'd give it to Namor 7/10.

Wonder Man
The dangerous thing about Sabertooth and Wolverine is they can make the kill with one hit. This is a good match but i think Namors inv. plays a major factor here. Course if Sabe's clips his heel wings Namor would be in trouble.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Mungi read this he would crack a nut.

Meh! I have heard worse, I generally don't care about people bad mouthing characters as their is no point getting over heated by it. His post was awhile ago, hopefully he has learned since then.

B.A
Sas gets 3 shotted by Namor.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by B.A
Sas gets 3 shotted by Namor.

If Hulk couldn't, Namor isn't going to wink

guy222
Love this

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.eca4320dd3.jpg

Gecko4lif
namor ****ing pwns sabes

SuperiorTech
Give sabretooth his adamantium and then we have a fight but other wise....

hugekent
Hmm I didn't realise Sabertooth was anywhere near Namor's level? I've seen Namor pwn Wolverine like he was a little boy. Or is it that Wolverine fans think he too could beat Namor? It's got me puzzled.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by hugekent
Hmm I didn't realise Sabertooth was anywhere near Namor's level? I've seen Namor pwn Wolverine like he was a little boy. Or is it that Wolverine fans think he too could beat Namor? It's got me puzzled.

by pwn wolverine you mean...........Namor got pwned and had to be saved. Then another time staletamated Logan and stated that he would not have done as well vs a none mind controlled logan. Or are you refferring to the time Logan droped him then fought his elite guard and droped them as well and Namor had to cheap shot Logan from behind.

Tony Stark
straight up?

And too strong?
HA!

good job no expression

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As if going toe to toe with Ms. MARVEL (CL50-60), Rogue (CL50-60), or Killpower (Enhanced)they are all B- level characters, which is right where Sabes should be since he's a B- level Character himself. Where as NAMOR (Mid-CL100) is without question a A- Level character. Sabes wouldn't last too long 10-15 min if lucky NAMOR normally doesn't have much Patience with guys like with Sabes.

NAMOR 11/10

wink

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
If Hulk couldn't, Namor isn't going to wink

Took Sabretooth 1 hit.

King_Mungi
Took Sabretooth 1 hit.

Yeah and Sabretooth killed the unkillable Wendigo...*shrugs*

B.A
Originally posted by Battlehammer
by pwn wolverine you mean...........Namor got pwned and had to be saved. Then another time staletamated Logan and stated that he would not have done as well vs a none mind controlled logan. Or are you refferring to the time Logan droped him then fought his elite guard and droped them as well and Namor had to cheap shot Logan from behind. Your beliefs of what happened in fights are funny. laughing out loud

B.A
If Hulk couldn't, Namor isn't going to wink Sas is a third rate rip of Hulk AND Wendigo. no expression

shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by B.A
Sas is a third rate rip of Hulk AND Wendigo. no expression

shifty

Noooooooo!....*head explodes*

Gecko4lif
Without adamqantium i dont see sbaes having a chance here

Namor simply crushes his skull and forum ko's him

Or he rips his head off and kills him black panther style

snoopdogg
Good fight.

llagrok
Yeah and Sabretooth killed the unkillable Wendigo...*shrugs*

And skinned him, in under 5 minutes....

Quality comic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.