Solid Snake runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Snake is given a mission.He must defeat a host of opponents within 24 hours.After each victory he is teleported to the next opponent.
How for does he get against this roster?He is given all his weapons from the game within each enviroment.However,he must reach each weapon to use it.He isn't equipped with any on him.

1.Paul from Tekken/In the middle of a semi-crowded street.

2.Blanka from street fighter/In the heart of a Brazillian Jungle.

3.Sam fisher from splinter cell/In a warehouse.

4.Duke Nukem/In the middle of an empty Times Square

5.Alber Wesker from Resident Evil/In the Mansion from original RE

6.Dante from Devil May Cry/In the Alaskan wilderness

Hopefully i'm not called an idiot!

I say Dante would be the hardest,and I know he's powerful but I think snake could probably get past all the rest.

Burnt Pancakes
He loses at ten.

no expression

lightness
snake needs his weapons to beat paul/blanka. he kills sam/duke without weapons. he'd put up an interesting fight against wesker without weapons.

he doesn't stand a chance against dante, nomatter what you give him

King Nothing
If he can't get to his weapons in time, he wont even make it pass the 1st match. Even with the weapons, he may not beat Wesker and for sure he wont beat Dante.

Superboy Prime
1. Snake is a formidable hand to hand fighter. Given the opponents he has fought in hand to hand I give him fair odds against Paul/With weapons Paul is shot in the forhead with the S.O.C.O.M

2. If Snake can get past Paul in h2h then I believe he will definitely get past Blanka/With weapons Blanka is F.A.M.A.S target practice.

3. Sam Fishes dies in h2h/With weapons he gets a nikita missile up his ass.

4. Snake obliterates Duke in h2h/With weapons I say it's dead even. Snake has more finese and training, but Duke's weapons are insane.

5. Wesker is not impressive when taking into consideration Grey Fox & Liquid Snake in h2h/With weapons Wesker gets sniper shot in the throat.

5. Dante wins h2h because of his insane demihuman durability/With weapons Snake is still dead and falls victim to numerous cheesy quotes.

Of course this is assuming Snake gets rest/full health after passing a round.

To be honest I say he might draw with Paul in h2h. He might draw Duke in a firefight, but then again Duke's weapons are insane. Dante definitely stops him.

Sam Z
Characters are not in order.
Snake would have trouble with Paul and Blanka (I mean, Paul can shatter a huge boulder with a punch), but using his equipment he can take them.
He'd take Sam, Duke and Albert without much trouble. And against some of them he wouldn't even need his weapons.
Stops at Dante.

Superboy Prime
I do think he would have trouble with Paul, but not Blanka. What has Blanka done in the canon SF?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I do think he would have trouble with Paul, but not Blanka. What has Blanka done in the canon SF?
Own jungle animals with his bare hands, Snakes not beating Blanka in H2H. He's definetly not beating Paul.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Own jungle animals with his bare hands, Snakes not beating Blanka in H2H. He's definetly not beating Paul.

Snake has fought and beaten a cybernetically enhanced Grey Fox. His chances are good against Blanka. Owning animals isn't really that impressive and mighty. Now what has Blanka actually accomplished against street fighters?

I do think he can beat Paul, but I also think Paul can give it to him.

Snake's got enough skills to hang with Paul, and his pain endurance can definitely give him the time he needs to subdue Paul.

However this is just my opinion.

Emperor Ashtar
Snake has fought and beaten a cybernetically enhanced Grey Fox. His chances are good against Blanka. Owning animals isn't really that impressive and mighty. Now what has Blanka actually accomplished against street fighters?

Are you serious, So, I suppose the the fact that an average animal can easily overpower a human means nothing?

Superboy Prime
Come on you know better than that. It means nothing in the world of video games.

Normally bullets would hit & kill a human being, but in video games you have characters human characters dodging bullets as if they were allergic to them(well they probably are lol)

So what has Blanka done against street fighters?

mr.smiley
What if the opponents are unaware of Snakes presence?How much greater do you guys think his odds of wining would be then.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by mr.smiley
What if the opponents are unaware of Snakes presence?How much greater do you guys think his odds of wining would be then.

I think his odds are ok for the most part. If they are unaware, and they probably should be since Snake is a master of Stealth, they die horribly until he reaches Dante.

Then Dante destroys him. Without Weapons, with weapons, unaware; you name it.

judgement hand
dante would destroy him

~ the obvious-stating hand of judgement

Emperor Ashtar

So what has Blanka done against street fighters?

I think we should focus on his abilities more so than his fights. Because when we focus on who bcan beat who, we end up using A>B>C logic which has been abundant lately.

lightness
blanka can also generate electricity but so can volgin. i would say blanka's is more powerful as far as electricity goes.

stealth only prolongs his defeat against dante. since he can't really hurt him with anything. if he's lucky dante's in character and doesnt kill humans.

King Nothing
Snake is a normal human, he can't beat Blanka in H2H (there is no way in hell he will beat Paul if he can't even pass Blanka). Blanka will fry the shit outta Snake in H2H.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by King Nothing
Snake is a normal human, he can't beat Blanka in H2H (there is no way in hell he will beat Paul if he can't even pass Blanka). Blanka will fry the shit outta Snake in H2H.

Sorry but Snake's bio, and his showings disagree with your statement that he is a normal human.

By the way I think you got the order of this gauntlet ****ed up. Paul comes before Blanka.

Superboy Prime
I think we should focus on his abilities more so than his fights. Because when we focus on who bcan beat who, we end up using A>B>C logic which has been abundant lately.

BS. So we should focus on what? That he can produce electricity? It's not like Snake will be dumb enough to tackle Blanka while he is performing that little stunt. Are you guys forgetting what Snake has accomplished in Twin Snakes? The guy dodges bullets like there's no tomorrow--which speaks of his reaction time. The guy was tortured with electricity, and guess what? He still finished his mission.

Besides they don't call him the man that makes the impossible possible for nothing.

IMO Snake is just being thrown aside because he is not from a fighting game and he is facing off against a SFer. Snake has skills, speed, strength and durability to beat Blanka. The one I'm actually torn with is Paul. You wanna know why? Because Paul, unlike Blanka, has actually proven himself in h2h.

King Nothing
Sorry but Snake's bio, and his showings disagree with your statement that he is a normal human.
I am well aware of that, but compared to Blanka, who can produce electricity and beat up full grown gorillas and Jaguars, Snake seems most average.

Superboy Prime
I am well aware of that, but compared to Blanka, who can produce electricity and beat up full grown gorillas and Jaguars, Snake seems most average.

Grey Fox >>>> Gorillas.

That's all I have to say, really.

Besides animals are not smart at all. IMO Blanka beating up animals means nothing in a gaming world where a human being can outrun firepower from Vulcan's minigun.

shin_remy
well Blanka fights very dirty

it is not that Blanka will just use his electricity.

what if Blanka bites Snake and THEN use his electricity? :P

Charlotte DeBel
Reaches Dante. Then Dante has to choose from 100 different ways of killing Snake.

Xenogears
Makes it to Dante.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_remy
well Blanka fights very dirty

it is not that Blanka will just use his electricity.

what if Blanka bites Snake and THEN use his electricity? :P

Riight.

King Nothing
Grey Fox >>>> Gorillas.
Are you sure about that? laughing

Superboy Prime

I am, and I'm worried if you're laughing for real.

King Nothing
Actually, I am laughing for real.

Can Gray Fox lift tons?

Superboy Prime
Yes. He can lift many tons.

Wow. Ignorance at it's best. clapping

Enjoy:

udUQ8U1STQQ

King Nothing
Enjoy what?

Superboy Prime
Enjoy what?

You'll find out once you press play. What don't know what that is? It's the big button in the middle of the youtube screen. Yes, that one. Press it...don't worry it won't bite.

Emperor Ashtar
BS. So we should focus on what? That he can produce electricity? It's not like Snake will be dumb enough to tackle Blanka while he is performing that little stunt. Are you guys forgetting what Snake has accomplished in Twin Snakes? The guy dodges bullets like there's no tomorrow--which speaks of his reaction time. The guy was tortured with electricity, and guess what? He still finished his mission.

Whoa, calm down man, your acting like I said Blanka will curbstomp. I'm aware what Snake can do and, he might win. I'm actually not sure about this match. Also, the reason why we should focus on ability vs fights is because the constant A>B>C logic that's rampant here.

IMO Snake is just being thrown aside because he is not from a fighting game and he is facing off against a SFer. Snake has skills, speed, strength and durability to beat Blanka. The one I'm actually torn with is Paul. You wanna know why? Because Paul, unlike Blanka, has actually proven himself in h2h.

So, pauls fights are generally ambigous, the only real thing fights tell us about a character is how well they can hold up. Ability is more important IMO, and if this becomes another "Who defeated Who" argument, I won't even bother.

Grey Fox >>>> Gorillas.

That's all I have to say, really.

And, there very powerful, a lion may not be as intelligent as say a human, but it can certainly kill one easily.

Superboy Prime
Whoa, calm down man, your acting like I said Blanka will curbstomp. I'm aware what Snake can do and, he might win. I'm actually not sure about this match. Also, the reason why we should focus on ability vs fights is because the constant A>B>C logic that's rampant here.

I am a bit annoyed, because if this was, say: "Alex/Ryu/Liu Kang/Terry/Jin Kazama/you name it vs Blanka" no one would dare say Blanka can pull a victory. That's it.

So, pauls fights are genral ambiogous, the only real thing fights tell us about a character is how well they can hold up. Ability is more important IMO, and if this becomes another "Who defeated Who" argument, I won't even bother.

Ambigous or not he has managed to stalemate a non-jobbing Kazuya(it's what I called Tekken 1 Kaz); Jin Kazama; has killed a bear with his fist; and managed to defeat Ogre's first incarnation.

You want to keep ABC out of this, but IMO Paul's record speaks of his fighting skills.

And, there very powerful, a lion may not be as intelligent as say a human, but it can certainly kill one easily.

True. However Snake is not a normal human.

Emperor Ashtar
I am a bit annoyed, because if this was, say: "Alex/Ryu/Liu Kang/Terry/Jin Kazama/you name it vs Blanka" no one would dare say Blanka can pull a victory. That's it.
Well, all those fighters are well above Snake. Don't get me wrong, Snakes good and can give some of tose guys a fight, But I don't believe he can beat them soundly. Though, I believe he can beat jin.

Ambigous or not he has managed to stalemate a non-jobbing Kazuya(it's what I called Tekken 1 Kaz); Jin Kazama; has killed a bear with his fist; and managed to defeat Ogre's first incarnation.

You want to keep ABC out of this, but IMO Paul's record speaks of his fighting skills.

True, it does speak for his fighting skills, but if we were hyper focused on win records versus ability. Quite frankly the matches would be terrible, and Jin Kazama & Terry Bogard would be Gods.

True. However Snake is not a normal human.

Do you beilieve snake can kill a lion with his barehands?

Superboy Prime
Well, all those fighters are well above Snake. Don't get me wrong, Snakes good and can give some of tose guys a fight, But I don't believe he can beat them soundly. Though, I believe he can beat jin.

Yeah. I did not mean to imply Snake has them beat, but what I'm trying to get at is that neither Jin, Ryu, Terry, etc. have fought gorillas; and yet people will not hesitate to give them the win against blanka. I do think they have him beat, but he can definitely put up a good fight.

True, it does speak for his fighting skills, but if we were hyper focused on win records versus ability. Quite frankly the matches would be terrible, and Jin Kazama & Terry Bogard would be Gods.

Fair enough.

Do you beilieve snake can kill a lion with his barehands?

Hard to tell. Would be quite silly of me to say he can when he hasn't done it. However Snake is strong enough to uppercut a man several feet off his..er...feet. Gotta love redundancy. Ahem on topic. Snake has also managed to hurt Grey Fox while he was wearing the exo-skelleton. And as showcased by the youtube clip I posted earlier; the exo-skelleton is quite durable. So...killing lions with barehands? I dunno. He hasn't done it. Is it possible for him to hurt the lion? I suppose so.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see him getting pass one.

Superboy Prime
Thank god for having different colors and opinions.

King Nothing
You'll find out once you press play. What don't know what that is? It's the big button in the middle of the youtube screen. Yes, that one. Press it...don't worry it won't bite. At first I couldn't see the video. My bad, I haven't played Metal Gear in a long ass time, maybe Gray Fox is like X Men mutant strong, but Snake is still gonna get is ass electrocuted by Blanka in H2H, unless he has help from Gray Fox.

mr.smiley
Grey Fox is very strong.Snake isn't a normal human either.He is a clone of supposedly the greatest soldier that ever lived (Big Boss).I don't know if snake could kill a lion with his bare hands,but I do think he would take Blanka.H2H I don't know.With weapons I think he does it.

King Nothing
Oh yeah, with weapons, Blanka is swiss cheese and so is Paul.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh yeah, with weapons, Blanka is swiss cheese and so is Paul.
With weapons blanka loses, but paul is still a problem.

Superboy Prime
I dunno about that. Paul is tough, I give him that, but Snake is crazy with the Sniper Rifle and a lot more dangerous with the the Stinger. Paul will be very lucky if he is not blown to hell and back.

Superboy Prime
At first I couldn't see the video. My bad, I haven't played Metal Gear in a long ass time, maybe Gray Fox is like X Men mutant strong, but Snake is still gonna get is ass electrocuted by Blanka in H2H, unless he has help from Gray Fox.

I dunno. That's your opinion and I respect it, but I don't see why you claim it is 100% guaranteed that Blanka will electrocute him when Snake has shown in numerous occassions his reaction time and speed is off the charts. However as I said earlier we're all entitled to our opinions, so starwars

Yeah...the smilie makes no sense, but it's cool never the less.

kamikz
Well, Big Boss (Who Snake is a clone off, and superior to), did beat Volgin, a man with 10 million volts inside his body and could shoot electricety at will. Snake seems to be pretty good at handling such situations, but maybe Blanka is better than him, I donno to tell the truth.

Gray Fox could also surround himself with electricety to kill neraby opponents (play VR missions as Gray Fox in MGS 1).

King Nothing
I dunno. That's your opinion and I respect it, but I don't see why you claim it is 100% guaranteed that Blanka will electrocute him when Snake has shown in numerous occassions his reaction time and speed is off the charts. However as I said earlier we're all entitled to our opinions, so starwars

Yeah...the smilie makes no sense, but it's cool never the less. Yeah, but you make it seem as if Blanka has normal human senses as well, he to has strength speed and reaction time that is off the charts as well. I just don't see how you say Blanka will lose most definitely when he's got everything Snake's got and more. He wrestles animals and can hang with the most deadliest, anacondas even. Snake can't hang with Blanka without weapons. S'all I'm tryin to say.

lightness
snake can ko wolves with his bare hands, and naked snakes eat the most dangerous animals regularily.

Superboy Prime
Yeah, but you make it seem as if Blanka has normal human senses as well, he to has strength speed and reaction time that is off the charts as well. I just don't see how you say Blanka will lose most definitely when he's got everything Snake's got and more. He wrestles animals and can hang with the most deadliest, anacondas even. Snake can't hang with Blanka without weapons. S'all I'm tryin to say.

Prove how Blanka has more speed and better reaction times than Snake. Go on.

Snake has handled much fierce opposition in the past. Blanka has nothing Snake has not encountered before.

Emperor Ashtar
Prove how Blanka has more speed and better reaction times than Snake. Go on.

Snake has handled much fierce opposition in the past. Blanka has nothing Snake has not encountered before.

I suppose this is where we start comparing "who beat who" as evidence of snakes superiority, right?

Superboy Prime
I suppose this is where we start comparing "who beat who" as evidence of snakes superiority, right?

No.

This is when you guys give me evidence of Blanka's speed and superior reaction times.

I did not ask for "who beat who", so if you don't have any evidence of Blanka being as fast as Snake do not waste my time and thread space. You're trying too hard to disregard my arguments.

Emperor Ashtar

I did not ask for "who beat who", so if you don't have any evidence of Blanka being as fast as Snake do not waste my time and thread space. You're trying too hard to disregard my arguments.

When did I say blanka was as fast as Snake, whats up with the overly defensive attitude?

Superboy Prime
When did I say blanka was as fast as Snake, whats up with the overly defensive attitude?

Because you keep trying to imply I want people to state who Blanka has beaten to inmeadiately jump the ABC logic.

Which is not the case. I just asked him, or anyone else that feels like joining the discussion, to give me evidence of Blanka's off the chart speed and reaction times since he's got everything Snake has and more according to King Nothing.

I never said you meant Blanka was faster than Snake, but I still ask you for evidence if you have any.

Besides you jumped in the conversation with this:

So I'm wrong for telling you, since you used "we", what I asked for.

Emperor Ashtar
Again, your being overly defensive, by "We" I mean't everyone including myself. Also, I indicated "We" inorder to show everyone in this discussion that I'm not singling you out and we as whole are responsible for the tide of the debate.

Superboy Prime
Fair enough.

I am in a weird mood today, and I misunderstood what you meant, so I apologize for being an ass.

Anyways back on topic:

King Nothing I'm waiting for the evidence.

Emperor Ashtar
Fair enough.

I am in a weird mood today, and I misunderstood what you meant, so I apologize for being an ass.

No, Biggie

King Nothing
Blanka faces animals far greater then any human on a daily bases. Far more often then Snake has to. The guy fights things like Tigers and Black Mambas every day. Snake only comes to fight great enimies when there's a mission to be acomplished.

Sam Z
I already stated my opinion on the 1 page, and I believe Snake can defeat both Blanka and Paul if he uses his equipment.
But I want to make one thing clear. Snake is NOT normal human, nor is Big Boss.
And even though he never had to fight animals, I'm 100% sure he can kill a lion or gorilla with his bare hands. Why?

Speed and reflexes: Snake easilly dodges bullets, even machinegun fire.
Durability: Took a shot from Vulcan Raven's TANK and stood back up.
Strength: Strong enough to jump like 20 feet straight up, to send a grown up man fly 10 feet through the air with an uppercought and to fight h2h with Grey Fox. (I know... ABC logic... Sorry.)
Naked Snake (BB) was blown up, poisoned, burnt. Twice fell from a huge waterfall, got his hand broken (twice), got his eye shot out, was tortured for hours with 10 mln volts electicity, took punches from a guy that can break through tank armor with ease. And still he accomplished his mission and kicked everyone's butt.
So, as I said.
Snake is not a NORMAL human.

King Nothing
I know Snake is not a normal human, but in H2H with Blanka, he can not win.

Speed:Fast enough to kill several poachers with out them being able fire off a single shot.

Durability:Constantly taking hits from giant jungle animals. Surviving a plane crash as a boy, and being unscathed. Surviving constant shock s from amazonian eels. Surviving attacks from Balrog, who can knock out elephants in a single blow.

Strength: Strong enough to roll up in a ball and propel himself several dozen feet. Strong enough to tear down trees.

How is Snake going to win in HAND TO HAND, I repeat HAND TO HAND if Snake can't even touch him because of electricity (electricity stronger then the deadliest of eels). What, y'all tellin me Snake is just gonna walk through it?

Superboy Prime
Blanka faces animals far greater then any human on a daily bases. Far more often then Snake has to. The guy fights things like Tigers and Black Mambas every day. Snake only comes to fight great enimies when there's a mission to be acomplished.

So you have no substancial evidence to prove Blanka is faster than Snake. I suspected as much. Give me actual evidence, not assumptions, facts such as: Stats, speed feats, reaction feats, etc. So far you're not convincing me that Blanka is faster than Snake.

Emperor Ashtar
So you have no substancial evidence to prove Blanka is faster than Snake. I suspected as much. Give me actual evidence, not assumptions, facts such as: Stats, speed feats, reaction feats, etc. So far you're not convincing me that Blanka is faster than Snake.

Read his profile on Tiamats Faq.

Superboy Prime

Speed:Fast enough to kill several poachers with out them being able fire off a single shot.

Durability:Constantly taking hits from giant jungle animals. Surviving a plane crash as a boy, and being unscathed. Surviving constant shock s from amazonian eels. Surviving attacks from Balrog, who can knock out elephants in a single blow.

Strength: Strong enough to roll up in a ball and propel himself several dozen feet. Strong enough to tear down trees.

How is Snake going to win in HAND TO HAND, I repeat HAND TO HAND if Snake can't even touch him because of electricity (electricity stronger then the deadliest of eels). What, y'all tellin me Snake is just gonna walk through it?

Give me canon links to all the info you just posted.

By the way it's not like Blanka will be rolling around the battlefield and throwing punches while being surrounded by electricity. It doesn't work that way, and even the gameplay makes it obvious he has to concentrate and pretty much crouch and stand still(though in the hacked versions he could move, but then again those are haxx0rZ) to perfom the electricity.

Emperor Ashtar

By the way it's not like Blanka will be rolling around the battlefield and throwing punches while being surrounded by electricity. It doesn't work that way, and even the gameplay makes it obvious he has to concentrate and pretty much crouch and stand still(though in the hacked versions he could move, but then again those are haxx0rZ) to perfom the electricity.
Not really, in CVS 2 blanka can roll while charging his body.

Superboy Prime
Read his profile on Tiamats Faq.

I might do that, but later. That thing is too big for me to handle right now. Besides it is common knowledge that Tiamat's FAQ is not 100% accurate; however it's reliable.

Superboy Prime
Not really, in CVS 2 blanka can roll while charging his body.

1 non-canon game out of how many?

Emperor Ashtar
1 non-canon game out of how many?

Blanka's opnly made 2 canon appearence's, though.

Superboy Prime
Aye.

mr.smiley
I don't know.I think Snake would probably do alright against Blanka in H2H.I'll say this much;even if Blanka won in H2H,I think he would be very suprised by Snakes fighting abilities.

Emperor Ashtar
Tiamat's FAQ is not 100% accurate; however it's reliable.

What is 100% reliable in the first place? confused

Remulous Dohma
Well, I see SFEC being the most reliable source as of yet.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous Dohma
Well, I see SFEC being the most reliable source as of yet.

Tiamat has exerps from alot of Street Fighter source books including eternal. What people have to realise is that eternal does not cover everything.

King Nothing
-Do you have Street Fighter Eternal Challenge, if you do, read Blanka's profile.

-Also, just play SFA3 with Blanka, you don't own in SFs do you?

Superboy Prime
What is 100% reliable in the first place? confused

Actual confirmed canon.

Superboy Prime
-Do you have Street Fighter Eternal Challenge, if you do, read Blanka's profile.

-Also, just play SFA3 with Blanka, you don't own in SFs do you?

I don't have any Alphas, sold them a couple of years ago. Only SF game I have right now is Street Fighter II on Xbox live arcade.

Sam Z

How is Snake going to win in HAND TO HAND, I repeat HAND TO HAND if Snake can't even touch him because of electricity (electricity stronger then the deadliest of eels). What, y'all tellin me Snake is just gonna walk through it? Actually I never said that Snake would 100% win in h2h, I only said that he 100% win if he uses his equipment. But that doesn't mean he can't win in h2h.
The fact that he beat Grey Fox h2h alone is much more impressive than any Blanka's strength or speed feat. Blanka can survive attack from Balrog who can kill an elephant, Snake can survive dozen attacks from Volgin, who was able to break THOUGH shagohod's armor with his bare hands. Note: Shagohod can take dozen shots from RBG or STINGER without being scratched. As for electricity, Blanka can't stay charged forever, Volgin could generate 10 friggin million volts and Snake beat him h2h. And I doubt Blanka can generate 1/10 of that. As for taking down poachers before they could fire, Snake took down 6 armed and trained soldiers in an open area with only a knife, and they couldn't even fire a single bullet.
Again, I'm not saying that Snake would most certanly win in H2H, but I'm sure that he's more than just capable of that.

Emperor Ashtar
Eternal isn't the only source, though. I find it funny that american SF fans always mention eternal as if it's the end all of sources.

fanboy 1988
Snake would smarter then Blanka, if he couldn't take him in strait H2H then I'm sure he'd find some other way to do so....

It also depends on what weapons he has to, would he have stealth camo?

King Nothing
Eternal isn't the only source, though. I find it funny that american SF fans always mention eternal as if it's the end all of sources. It's not that but I ask of you, what can overwrite that and isn't made by Capcom?

lightness
snake wouldn't have lasted against grey fox if he fought for real. then again fox was vulnerable to chaft grenades. gameplay didn't let him get more than 1 shot in.

Sam Z
Originally posted by lightness
snake wouldn't have lasted against grey fox if he fought for real. then again fox was vulnerable to chaft grenades. gameplay didn't let him get more than 1 shot in.

Gey Fox tried to cut Snake's head off several times. How's that not for real?

mr.smiley
Originally posted by Sam Z
Actually I never said that Snake would 100% win in h2h, I only said that he 100% win if he uses his equipment. But that doesn't mean he can't win in h2h.
The fact that he beat Grey Fox h2h alone is much more impressive than any Blanka's strength or speed feat. Blanka can survive attack from Balrog who can kill an elephant, Snake can survive dozen attacks from Volgin, who was able to break THOUGH shagohod's armor with his bare hands. Note: Shagohod can take dozen shots from RBG or STINGER without being scratched. As for electricity, Blanka can't stay charged forever, Volgin could generate 10 friggin million volts and Snake beat him h2h. And I doubt Blanka can generate 1/10 of that. As for taking down poachers before they could fire, Snake took down 6 armed and trained soldiers in an open area with only a knife, and they couldn't even fire a single bullet.
Again, I'm not saying that Snake would most certanly win in H2H, but I'm sure that he's more than just capable of that.

Good points.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Snake is given a mission.He must defeat a host of opponents within 24 hours.After each victory he is teleported to the next opponent.
How for does he get against this roster?He is given all his weapons from the game within each enviroment.However,he must reach each weapon to use it.He isn't equipped with any on him.

1.Paul from Tekken/In the middle of a semi-crowded street.

2.Blanka from street fighter/In the heart of a Brazillian Jungle.

3.Sam fisher from splinter cell/In a warehouse.

4.Duke Nukem/In the middle of an empty Times Square

5.Alber Wesker from Resident Evil/In the Mansion from original RE

6.Dante from Devil May Cry/In the Alaskan wilderness

Hopefully i'm not called an idiot!

I say Dante would be the hardest,and I know he's powerful but I think snake could probably get past all the rest.

srry but u have the whole gauntlett wrong. it should be sam, duke, paul, wesker, blanka, dante. and yeah, he beats every1 on that list but DANTE. go play devil may cry or nocturne, dante is a being that challenges beings and defeats them who are beyond multiverse level.

Sam Z
Paul before Blanka?no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.