Ryo Sakazaki vs Edmond Honda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Kyokugenryu Dojo, Southtown.

"Zanretsuken!"

Imagine Takuma Sakazaki's surprize when he sees that his massive, yet agile opponent reponds in kind with his own rapid-style attack, the Hyakuretsu Harite (100 Rending Stretched Hands).

This continues for a moment until they are forced to break off their attacks. "You are good," Takuma compliments. "Worthy of the title of Yokozuna."

"Your Kyokugenryu is powerful as well," his opponent, Edmond Honda replies.

"But now..." Takuma readies himself. "This match ends! Hien Shippuu Kyaku!" The Sakazaki patriatch launches himself at Honda, foot first.

Instead of counterattacking, Honda simply sidesteps the attack (cue the slow motion and hilarity here) and Takuma goes flying past his massive opponent, crashing and burning Peter Sellers-style, into the dojo's weapons locker, burying himself in a pile of training equipment and other items.

"I am not Takuma Sakazaki...I am Mr. Karate..." is the last thing that Takuma says before losing consciousness as his students rush to their master's aid.

Several days later, Ryo Sakazaki, along with his sister Yuri and best friend Robert Garcia are in Japan. They find Edmond Honda at a sumo match, defending his title with general ease.

It is after the match that the Kyokugen trio encounter Honda.

E. Honda: You three looking for an autograph?

Ryo: No. We're looking for you. You fought against my father in Southtown several days ago.

E. Honda: Yeah...I remember Sakazaki. You're his son, Ryo? What happened to you old man wasn't my fault.

Ryo: I know. I'm not here for revenge. I did come here to challenge you to a match, though. I want to see just how good you really are.

E. Honda: Hmm...okay. I accept your challenge.

The battle is taking place at Ryu's Suzaku Castle/Ansatsuken Dojo. Both Honda and Ryo are in their Capcom versions.

Ryu: Hey! Why the hell do they have to fight at my home?!

Ken: More convient.

King Nothing
Ryo.

olympian
Ryo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.