Shuma Gorath VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRS-Brandon
Discuss

WorldWarHulk
Galactus, just because I feel Shuma is hyped up, and has done nothing...

Mider999
he was killing celestials and strange couldnt come into the universe till he got rid of all of shuma's energy or else the universe would have died

guy222
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
Discuss

where are they fighting...is big g fed or straving

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
he was killing celestials and strange couldnt come into the universe till he got rid of all of shuma's energy or else the universe would have died

who was killing celestials

Mider999
shuma gorath

guy222
shuma gorath

when did this happen

Bouboumaster
Galactus punch it in the middle of his face.

celestialdemon
I'd say Galactus wins this.

golem370
Shuma Gorath- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/shumagorath.htm

Tenebrous
based on showings against mystical/demonic foes such as agamotto and mephisto, Galactus could threaten to consume shuma's realm.

Shuma, in his realm however, is very powerful in his own right.

Endless Mike
I'd say Shuma could take it if Galactus was hungry or only slightly well fed

Bouboumaster
If Strange can take defeat Shuma, Galan walk on it.

Mider999
that fight with strange was PIS and beside that strange had gotten some EXTRA power when i say extra i mean EXTRA, shuma actually made a voodoo doll of the earth and messed with it when strange tried to fix it he hurt the magical beings of earth.

the Darkone
that fight with strange was PIS and beside that strange had gotten some EXTRA power when i say extra i mean EXTRA, shuma actually made a voodoo doll of the earth and messed with it when strange tried to fix it he hurt the magical beings of earth.

the fight wasn't pis if you have read the comic. Galactus will absorb his realm like mephisto, Shuma-Groth is why below Agamotto.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
based on showings against mystical/demonic foes such as agamotto and mephisto, Galactus could threaten to consume shuma's realm.

Shuma, in his realm however, is very powerful in his own right.

cool sig smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.