Green Arrow vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
Was having some friends throw out characters so I could debate them for sh!ts and giggles, and these two came up.

So, what's the deal?

Standard equipment for both (Punisher armed with M4 Carbine, two 9mm side arms, and two combat knives, 3 fragmentary grenades, and extra ammunition)

guy222
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Was having some friends throw out characters so I could debate them for sh!ts and giggles, and these two came up.

So, what's the deal?

Standard equipment for both (Punisher armed with M4 Carbine, two 9mm side arms, and two combat knives, 3 fragmentary grenades, and extra ammunition)

frank

Bouboumaster
GA would see that a bullet travel faster than an arrow.

don't shiv
evenly matched.

jgiant
Frank wins. GA is gunna have a tough time beating frank to the punch, especially frank being as ruthless and cunning as he is.

Soljer
Connor Hawke or Ollie?

****, it doesn't matter, Green Arrow wins either way.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Soljer
Connor Hawke or Ollie?

so.. an arrow can go faster than a bullet? confused i didn't know that. can u explain that to me?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by TheGame17
so.. an arrow can go faster than a bullet? confused i didn't know that. can u explain that to me?

Fired by Ollie? Shit yeah.

GA ftw.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Soljer
Connor Hawke or Ollie?

Ollie.

I'm also pulling for GA to win this fight, probably about 7-8/10.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Tricked out arrows will not stop Frank from taking out Ollie.

Tassadar
Punisher wins more often than not, just because quick draw is faster with a gun than a bow. If it came down to accuracy, I would favor GA.

Symmetric Chaos

Depends on the gun more than anything else. I doubt even GA or Hawkeye have fired arrows that break the sound barrier.

jasonk3
Green Arrow for the win

yugotank
GA would run out or arrows before Frank runs out of bullets.Frank WINS

Hand to Hand - Arrow wins!

brainchild81
Frank fills GA's body w/bullets. Even in h2h Frank wins 'cause of skills + unholy damage soak. He's too damn tough & fights too damn dirty. Frank v. Connor is a dif. story though

braz
Green Arrow takes this.

guy222
bumprav

carnage52
h2h ollie schools frank.

Soljer

Lulz. I didn't know this was a race between an arrow and a bullet.

Frank fires, Ollie dodges, Frank has an arrow in his forehead. End of Line.

Soljer
Originally posted by carnage52
h2h ollie schools frank.

Connor too.

TricksterPriest
Ollie has raised his skill to the point of giving Deathstroke a good fight in H2H. Frank's not going to have fun in CQC against Ollie.

Also, I think you guys are underestimating how strong Ollie is. Do you know how many lbs of force it takes to draw his bow? 130 lbs. shock

george '06
connors top 5 in DC martial arts isnt he?
after batgirl/batman/ richard dragon/shiva

psycho gundam
given the standard kmc battle arena, frank stomps. automatic weapons with a grenade attachment.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.