Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
how many wisn does he take from

DD

Capt

Spiderman

Wolverine

Iron Fist

Luke Cage

Shang-chi

moon night

new swordsmen

batman

night wing

llagrok
DD 4/10

Capt 5/10

Spiderman 3/10

Wolverine 2/10

Iron Fist 7/10

Luke Cage 6/10

Shang-chi 4/10

moon night 7/10

new swordsmen 10/10 assuming this is the strucker guy.

batman 2/10

night wing 9/10

Symmetric Chaos
No prep?

DD 2
Capt 2
Spiderman 1
Wolverine 1-2 (via KO)
Iron Fist dunno
Luke Cage 0 or 1 via KO
Shang-chi dunno
moon night dunno
new swordsmen dunno
batman 2
night wing 2-3

capt it up
via KO..........how lol

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
via KO..........how lol

I figure he's got explosives with him.

Kaboom . . . blackout . . . KO . . .

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I figure he's got explosives with him.

Kaboom . . . blackout . . . KO . . .
you mean like granades..........which never work on wolverine..........actaully msot all explosive have a bad record with Koing wolverine.

llagrok
If there's no prep then mine's going to be a bit different.

DD 1/10

Capt 2/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 5/10

Luke Cage Depends on what kinda bullets he has.

Shang-chi 4/10

moon night 5/10

new swordsmen 10/10 assuming this is the strucker guy.

batman 0/10

night wing 5/10

capt it up
umm IF is a beast so is shang-chi.........both of which are easily DD equals if not better

jgiant
Is this h2h or does he have his usual arsenal?

capt it up
usual arsenal

jgiant
DD 6/10

Capt 5/10

Spiderman 2/10

Wolverine 2/10

Iron Fist 6/10

Luke Cage 4/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 7/10

new swordsmen 8/10

batman 5/10

night wing 7/10

capt it up
Originally posted by jgiant
DD 6/10

Capt 5/10

Spiderman 2/10

Wolverine 2/10

Iron Fist 6/10

Luke Cage 4/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 7/10

new swordsmen 8/10

batman 5/10

night wing 7/10

there a lot wrong with this, but luke cage?

jgiant
Yeah idk, thats just how i felt at the moment...i'll be willing to change the luke cage one, since he is pretty much gunna run right through anything Frank throws at him...i'll change it to 2/10 since frank could get him traped in something or somehow cave in a building on him.

capt it up
Yeah idk, thats just how i felt at the moment...i'll be willing to change the luke cage one, since he is pretty much gunna run right through anything Frank throws at him...i'll change it to 2/10 since frank could get him traped in something or somehow cave in a building on him.
it an arean fight..........also IF, DD, shang-chi.........would all take punisher the majority..........

masterbruce
DD 5/10

Capt 4/10

Spiderman 3/10

Wolverine 3/10

Iron Fist 4/10

Luke Cage 1/10

Shang-chi ?

moon night 7/10

new swordsmen ?

batman 4/10

night wing 7/10

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
DD 5/10

Capt 4/10

Spiderman 3/10

Wolverine 3/10

Iron Fist 4/10

Luke Cage 1/10

Shang-chi ?

moon night 7/10

new swordsmen ?

batman 4/10

night wing 7/10
3 for spiderman and wolverine?..........why lol. spiderman is not to impossable to hit with a bullet and wolverine could dodge or take them all rather easily as well..........

jgiant
Damnit, than that would change everything if its an arena fight...frank would lose to cage then all the time...ohh and frank can take dd and shang, even when it comes to close quarters fights frank can hold his own with these guys, especially with his weapons.

jgiant
3 for spiderman and wolverine?..........why lol. spiderman is not to impossable to hit with a bullet and wolverine could dodge or take them all rather easily as well.......... Spiderman was hit by Frank once and thats all it takes...

masterbruce
3 for spiderman and wolverine?..........why lol. spiderman is not to impossable to hit with a bullet and wolverine could dodge or take them all rather easily as well..........

I think Frank's training and weaponry and ruthlessness gives him a couple of wins over Spiderman and Logan

masterbruce
Damnit, than that would change everything if its an arena fight....

this is an arena fight? that sucks....that puts Punisher at a big disadvantage

DarkCrawler
DD 5/10

Capt 3/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 5/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 5/10

new swordsmen 5/10? Don't know anything about him.

batman 5/10

night wing 4/10

He isn't going to be able to bring Luke Cage or Wolverine down. Spider-Man is going to effortlessly dodge everything he fires at him and reach him in second or two. Cap has shield. Nightwing with his mastery of acrobatics is going to dodge a lot of stuff too, more then others, which I have given roughly 5/10, depending on how the fight goes and what weapons Frank will use...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
DD 5/10

Capt 3/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 5/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 5/10

batman 5/10

night wing 4/10

He isn't going to be able to bring Luke Cage or Wolverine down. Spider-Man is going to effortlessly dodge everything he fires at him and reach him in second or two. Cap has shield. Nightwing with his mastery of acrobatics is going to dodge a lot of stuff too, more then others, which I have given roughly 5/10, depending on how the fight goes and what weapons Frank will use...

Pretty much agree, can't help myself though:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6839/scan0073tn7.th.jpghttp://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1558/scan0074pr9.th.jpghttp://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8822/scan0075ax4.th.jpg

jgiant
That comic is a joke, and i hate how people make Frank look so fukin stupid and stereotypical dumbass who is carries some guns and acts badass...comon, give credit where credit is due...he is the most human superhero out there and he still kicks more ass than anyone.

ExodusCloak
That comic is a joke, and i hate how people make Frank look so fukin stupid and stereotypical dumbass who is carries some guns and acts badass...comon, give credit where credit is due...he is the most human superhero out there and he still kicks more ass than anyone.

Runaways is actually pretty great. Molly has super strength, Frank is human, makes perfect sense. He underestimated paid for it, very dearly.

llagrok
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Runaways is actually pretty great. Molly has super strength, Frank is human, makes perfect sense. He underestimated her and she caught him off guard anyway.

The fact that they let him stand, after being punched in the gut by someone who can lift a car.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think Frank's training and weaponry and ruthlessness gives him a couple of wins over Spiderman and Logan
see, but wolverine more trained then Frank and at times far more ruthless so I am not seeing how that assure him 3 wins at all

llagrok
see, but wolverine more trained then Frank and at times far more ruthless so I am not seeing how that assure him 3 wins at all

I think they're both 100% ruthless smile

Juntai
DD 5/10

Capt 3/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 5/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 5/10

batman 5/10

night wing 4/10

He isn't going to be able to bring Luke Cage or Wolverine down. Spider-Man is going to effortlessly dodge everything he fires at him and reach him in second or two. Cap has shield. Nightwing with his mastery of acrobatics is going to dodge a lot of stuff too, more then others, which I have given roughly 5/10, depending on how the fight goes and what weapons Frank will use... You think he takes more wins over Batman than Nightwing?

capt it up
DD 5/10

Capt 3/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 5/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 5/10

moon night 5/10

batman 5/10

night wing 4/10

umm how do you give night wing more wins then DD who has radar vision and who the superior fighter as well as just as acrobatic?

Also IF is a chi amper as is shang-chi niether of which have had trouble keeping up with spiderman in a fight........

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by llagrok
The fact that they let him stand, after being punched in the gut by someone who can lift a car.

She can lift a car but if you're implying what I think you're implying then that in itself is speculation. She hit him with a punch she wasn't bloodlusted or anything. Had she hit him with a punch with the same amount of strength required to lift a car then he would have been flung off the building.
It's still a good damage soak feat for Punisher though regardless of whether he was helpless afterwards.

capt it up
Originally posted by Juntai
You think he takes more wins over Batman than Nightwing?
well in terms of dodging night wing is better...........and that was he guaged it on

Juntai
Doesn't matter when ammo isn't peircing Batman anyways, bullets even bounce off of his head.

And when Dick and Bruce fought, they did all the acrobat stuff, bouncing off of walls and rafters, and Nightwing couldn't keep up with him, or even hit him one single time. Even fighting in a form most would consider more favorable to Dick, since it was an acrobatic performance.

I don't see Frank taking down Batman much at all, let alone having better odds against Batman than a lot of other lessers on the list.

jgiant
But the way frank acted and there was no reason for punisher to even be in that comic...a soldier stands, frank never says dumb shit like that.

llagrok
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
She can lift a car but if you're implying what I think you're implying then that in itself is speculation. She hit him with a punch she wasn't bloodlusted or anything. Had she hit him with a punch with the same amount of strength required to lift a car then he would have been flung off the building.
It's still a good damage soak feat for Punisher though regardless of whether he was helpless afterwards.

I'm going to assume he had some sort of armor.

Soljer

DD 2/10

Capt 1/10

Spiderman 0/10

Wolverine 0/10

Iron Fist 1/10

Luke Cage 0/10

Shang-chi 1/10

moon night 4-5/10

batman 2/10

night wing 2/10

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1178197760576.jpg

Soljer
Ya heard!

Tassadar
DD - 3/10

Capt - 2.5/10

Spiderman - 1/10

Wolverine - 1.5/10

Iron Fist - 2/10

Luke Cage - 0/10

Shang-chi - 3.5/10

moon night - 5/10

new swordsmen - unsure

batman - 2/10

night wing - 4/10

YFZ 350
That comic is a joke, and i hate how people make Frank look so fukin stupid and stereotypical dumbass who is carries some guns and acts badass...comon, give credit where credit is due...he is the most human superhero out there and he still kicks more ass than anyone. Do you have the scans of Punisher taking down Logan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.