Rush Hour 3: New Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
Here is the new trailer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJYwNgpoH9c

Burnt Pancakes
Awsome. I wasn't going to see this at first because Chris Tucker wasn't going to be in it. But he's in it and now I DEFINANTLY have to go see this.

ADarksideJedi
They are making another one?I don't think it will be any good,I mean the first one was great!But the second one was just ok.JM

EPIIIBITES
Looks really, really bad...wouldn't be surprised if it bombed.

...and what's with that announcer?

dsilva
well i like chris tucker..... hes a good actor . i will go c d movie, if only for him. shud be fun..... i hope

exanda kane
I still remember on the Rush Hour 2 outtakes "He ain't gonna be coming back for Rush Hour 3..." and I guess it was inevitable. I might rent it on DVD, I've never seen any of the 3 at the cinema as so far.

Dusty
For some reason I really enjoy this franchise. I honestly can't wait for this to come out. laughing out loud

Who are you?
Yu.
And Who is he?
Mi!

T.M
It actually looks quite funny.. When I heard there was going to be a third I thought it would suck.

The first one was really good, second not as good.. from the trailer they look back on form here though.

ragesRemorse
i diddnt realize how sick of Chris tucker i was untill seeing this trailer

Sweet Escape
I was skeptical, but now I really want to see it laughing

Eccentric
Rofl, I can't wait to see it.

Darth Vicious
The way the 2nd one ended I thought the third was gonna be in NY. Some of the jokes are funny but Ill wait for the dvd.

Aizen
Am a huuuge fan and cant wait for this, wait for the dvd....I eamn it will take you only 90-100 minutes of your life in theater and the ticket is not that expensive...damn..... anyway.....I loved the first and the sequel...I think I'll love this one too.

Go Jackie!

forumcrew
Originally posted by Dusty
For some reason I really enjoy this franchise. I honestly can't wait for this to come out. laughing out loud

Who are you?
Yu.
And Who is he?
Mi!

arnt you tried of that humor from tucker? its nothin new at all. Not to mention Tucker's big ego almost ruined the movie.

Dreamt
Originally posted by Dusty

Who are you?
Yu.
And Who is he?
Mi!

lordofwar
Trailer 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHj2hpoerOs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.