BlackKnight vs SilverSamurai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
Dane vs Kenuichio

Round 1: No powers, no EbonyBlade, no teleportation

Round 2: Dane has the EbonyBlade, Ken has his powers and the teleportation ring

Symmetric Chaos
I guess the awsomeness of this match up has shocked you into being unable to respond.

sad

SpunkySmurph
Not familiar enough with Black Knight to say.

Also, the ebony blade might as well be useless when he has his powers, unless I'm overrating Silver Samurai's abilit to make his stuff unbreakable.

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't SS give stuff a razor edge rather than making it unbreakable?

SpunkySmurph
IIRC, the field makes his stuff super durable as well.

TricksterPriest
This is a really good match. Does Dane get a shield, and does Ken get two swords, or one?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is a really good match. Does Dane get a shield, and does Ken get two swords, or one?

A single blade for each.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Dane vs Kenuichio

Round 1: No powers, no EbonyBlade, no teleportation

Round 2: Dane has the EbonyBlade, Ken has his powers and the teleportation ring

SS
Dane

Awesome thread smile

TricksterPriest
2nd match is easier to call. Ken can beat Dane with his tele ring, and I think his armor can take a hit from the ebody blade. Whereas I don't think Dane's can take a hit from Ken's blades.

1st match on the other hand, that's tough. I'll take Silver Samurai, just because I think Kenjutsu can beat european sword&shield fencing.

guy222
bumprav

george '06
black knight

jalek moye
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

1st match on the other hand, that's tough. I'll take Silver Samurai, just because I think Kenjutsu can beat european sword&shield fencing.
its no where near that simple. a knight vs a smaurai could go either way but with the knight having an advantage

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't SS give stuff a razor edge rather than making it unbreakable? it's more like a tachyon field surrounding his blade, pretty much making it a lightsaber. anything that touches it gets it's atoms super energized allowing it to pass through like air, except adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.