Thor vs. Superman vs. Majestic vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

His Airness
Who wins?

WorldWarHulk
I'll just say this... Thor doesn't win.

SevenShackles
Black Adam for the win.

SpunkySmurph
Majestic cuz he's teh coollerest

Symmetric Chaos
Superman because he hasn't been mentioned yet.

Soljer
Superman.

carver9
thor

WorldWarHulk
Black Adam.

carver9
Thor has everybody powers on this list except majestic so he wins. To versatile. He can create things to keep the other contestant busy while fighting and defeating another... ex... hurricanes and tornadoes mixed with magical lighting, keeping the others preoccupied while fight black adam.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by carver9
Thor has everybody powers on this list except majestic so he wins. To versatile. He can create things to keep the other contestant busy while fighting and defeating another... ex... hurricanes and tornadoes mixed with magical lighting, keeping the others preoccupied while fight black adam. There is no way he is going to be fighting all of them at once, while someone who won't hesitate to rip his head off, is fighting him.

guy222
thor

cosigned

Soljer
Black Adam.

UniOmni
I'll say either Thor or Adam.

Two people here deal out magic, which Superman doesn't shrug off on average.
It might not be what it was PC, but it's still a viable path to victory.

And since two people here have fought Superman, and taken his measure, they're likely to concentrate their initial attacks on him, taking him out fast.

Majestic is my boy, and more ruthless, but might be outclassed in either firepower, or durability.

It'll come down to Teth and Thor, and barring some plot devicey lightning strike ala Omacs attack, i'd put money on the Shazamer.

Soljer
Majestic for the win!

TricksterPriest
It's not gonna be Thor. He's up against 3 people who are around or slightly over him in strength, and with vastly superior speed.

I think it's Majestic's fight to win.

Supes is weak against magic, so BA can take him. That leaves majestic and BA. And majestic has very good magic resistance and energy powers.

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's not gonna be Thor. He's up against 3 people who are around or slightly over him in strength, and with vastly superior speed.

I think it's Majestic's fight to win.

Supes is weak against magic, so BA can take him. That leaves majestic and BA. And majestic has very good magic resistance and energy powers.

Slightly stronger? Doubt it, maybe Majestic but not the others.

Superior speed definitely, although I haven't been too impressed by Adams speed.

I don't know, Majestic's durability is questionable.

His Airness
Thor has everybody powers on this list except majestic so he wins. To versatile. He can create things to keep the other contestant busy while fighting and defeating another... ex... hurricanes and tornadoes mixed with magical lighting, keeping the others preoccupied while fight black adam.

Why would he fight them all at once? he'd lose. confused

spetznaz
Personally I'd say Majestic.
Why?
Simply because he is basically Superman but with the ability to take it to the nth level like Black Adam. Majestic is no boy scout.

Board Walker
Current Supes > Majestic, although I havent kept up with Wild cats, has he changed much since his last run?

has he even had a new run?

Validus
Majestic

UniOmni
No.

He's around as durable as Thor i'd say, but i don't recall him having the damage soak of the thundergod.

Majestic has never used his speed the way Superman or Teth has to my extensive Majestros knowledge.

Validus
This thread is great. Nobody really has a valid reason for why they picked who they picked. big grin

UniOmni
Read my first post in this thread.

Superman is the most popular guy here, so he'll be the first to be taken to the curb.

From there, it's either Thor or Teth imo.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by UniOmni
I'll say either Thor or Adam.

Two people here deal out magic, which Superman doesn't shrug off on average.
It might not be what it was PC, but it's still a viable path to victory.

And since two people here have fought Superman, and taken his measure, they're likely to concentrate their initial attacks on him, taking him out fast.

Majestic is my boy, and more ruthless, but might be outclassed in either firepower, or durability.

It'll come down to Teth and Thor, and barring some plot devicey lightning strike ala Omacs attack, i'd put money on the Shazamer. But, at the same time, you think Gladiator can beat Black Adam?
What the f**k?

SevenShackles
didnt majestic get a pimp slap from captain atom in that wildstorm Armageddon series and not get back up to finish the fight?

he could win, but even if he is willing to go to places superman wont in a fight i dont think he will go as far as black adam who i think out classes him.

UniOmni
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
But, at the same time, you think Gladiator can beat Black Adam?
What the f**k?

Yuppers.

Teth and Billy have a great record against Magic, which is Thors main thing.

That gives him the edge against Thor imo.

And Gladiator is less likely to fool around against Teth, so he's got the edge in speed, a peer in power and durability and good energy output and despite forumlore, he doesn't lose power when he faces someone on or above his level.

He merely rises to the occasion.

Validus
But, at the same time, you think Gladiator can beat Black Adam?
What the f**k?
Duh, he's Marvel biased.

WorldWarHulk
Yuppers.

Teth and Billy have a great record against Magic, which is Thors main thing.

That gives him the edge against Thor imo.

And Gladiator is less likely to fool around against Teth, so he's got the edge in speed, a peer in power and durability and good energy output and despite forumlore, he doesn't lose power when he faces someone on or above his level.

He merely rises to the occasion. But... but, you just basically gave Teth the majority against Majestic, who is rightfully>>>Gladiator...
What the f**k?

Also, your reason for him beating BA is redicules.
OMSg he rizes 2 teh occasion!!?!

What makes you think, he will be standing over BA? What feats does he have, for taking out anyone even near BA's level of duribility?
Also, I know what he can do, I don't follow "forumlore" or a company bias.

I am going to naturally assume you read all of World War 3...
What is Glad's ill flaunted speed advantage going to do?
I believe Jay tried to blitz him, and got KO'ed.

Even though Gladiator hardly if ever blitzes (unless we are talking about Thor, and one or two examples is hardly enough for a viable attack), Black Adam has the reflexes to catch him right in the chin.

Meh, nevermind, Sentry and Glads are both Marvel's equivalents of Superman, which equates into Marvel fans, a virtual god.
Which, would make them higher than Superman (because for some reason, people don't like Superman, but they like his other company clones), so, all I'm getting to, is that there is no way for me to prove Gladiator<<<Superman, so, basically, this discussion is pointless, isn't it?
Or, before I make assumptions, do you think Gladiator>Superman?

TricksterPriest
I'll bet all the tea in china he says yes. big grin

Soljer
Teth takes this!

SpunkySmurph
I'll bet all the tea in china he says yes. big grin Then you'd lose a lot of tea.

TricksterPriest
Care to bet? 313

UniOmni
But... but, you just basically gave Teth the majority against Majestic, who is rightfully>>>Gladiator...
What the f**k?

Also, your reason for him beating BA is redicules.
OMSg he rizes 2 teh occasion!!?!

What makes you think, he will be standing over BA? What feats does he have, for taking out anyone even near BA's level of duribility?
Also, I know what he can do, I don't follow "forumlore" or a company bias.

I am going to naturally assume you read all of World War 3...
What is Glad's ill flaunted speed advantage going to do?
I believe Jay tried to blitz him, and got KO'ed.

Even though Gladiator hardly if ever blitzes (unless we are talking about Thor, and one or two examples is hardly enough for a viable attack), Black Adam has the reflexes to catch him right in the chin.

Meh, nevermind, Sentry and Glads are both Marvel's equivalents of Superman, which equates into Marvel fans, a virtual god.
Which, would make them higher than Superman (because for some reason, people don't like Superman, but they like his other company clones), so, all I'm getting to, is that there is no way for me to prove Gladiator<<<Superman, so, basically, this discussion is pointless, isn't it?
Or, before I make assumptions, do you think Gladiator>Superman?

Thing is, i don't consider Majestic to be > Gladiator overall.
Certainly a better character, but not a level above as you imply.

Majestic is likely stronger, and much smarter.

Gladiator i'd wager is a bit more durable, faster, and they're about tied for energy output.

Both are willing to kill to see their objectives through, tho Gladiator is much sooner to go fatalistic.

And i put Black Adam around, or above Glads for durability, but i do think his firepower would even the score as i'd say in a Superman vs Shazam thread.

And i don't really deal in speedblitzes, since aside from Flashtype speedsters, they're not consistently used in comics.

Gladiator has a speed feat, as does Teth where he fights Jay at superspeeds in JSA.

Thats not the reason why i think Gladiator wins.

And lol at you calling me a biased Marvelfanboy for thinking a peer can take a win.

Fact - I don't like Sentry. I hate his existence with every fiber of being that's within me, since i feel he's something Marvel doesn't need. Just because i dislike him, and feels he adds nothing, doesn't mean that i don't see how Marvel intends him to be shown.
And the fact that he doesn't have a low showing yet doesn't hurt his case.

Fact 2 - I don't think Sentry or Gladiator would beat Superman in a fight, since he's Superman and is the premiere.
Sentry could have a feat list that spans 80 years, and they could all trump Supermans, and he'd still lose.

I see Teth and Kallark as virtual equals, with Gladiator having a useful firepower attack, and Teth while having his charged fist attack, is at a disadvantage, since Gladiator isn't notably vulnerable to magical attacks.

And i find it funny that the middle of your post turned into a rant that would make TricksterPriest proud, when you yourself said that to feel one character can beat another doesn't automatically mean that person feels an entire company is inferior.

Funny, that.

Soljer
Superman shit stomps these wannabes.

Faceman
Odin!!!!!!!!!

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/276/untitledyl2.png

TricksterPriest
HA! PAY UP SMURF! big grin He just said Glads=BA. And that I'm fairly sure he thinks Glads could beat Superman.

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
Odin!!!!!!!!!

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/276/untitledyl2.png

Isn't in this fight. no expression.

Majestic wins!

UniOmni
Reading Comprehension is key, not so smart guy.

I tell ya, everytime you post, that screenname just seems more and more wrong.

Repetition

Gladiator can't beat Superman.

Doesn't have the feats, doesn't have the intangibles.

And he spells it Smurph....

Soljer
Did you see Adam in WW3?

Oh hell yes, he takes this.

TricksterPriest
WARRIORS WIN!!!!!!! GAME 6 GOES TO THE WARRIORS!!! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE BEAT THE MAVERICKS!!!! big grin :UP: clap

Soljer
WARRIORS WIN!!!!!!! GAME 6 GOES TO THE WARRIORS!!! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! WE BEAT THE MAVERICKS!!!! big grin :UP: clap

Haha, my RA is a Mavs fan. He'll be pissed.

I'm from San Antonio, so all I care about is the Spurs...

UniOmni
Flip flop much?

A few posts ago, you said Superman shitstomps these wannabes.

WW3 was a great showing, but when he faced a true physical peer, he got slowed down.

I'm talking about Billy if you weren't aware.

Most of the teams he fought, were midtier based.

JSA has Alan and..............who else?

Oh yeah, Guy Gardener was there too right?

And MM, who just couldn't cut the mustard when he was required to...

4 top tiers, with one physical equal who he couldn't drop.

Soljer
Flip flop much?

Are you serious?

Originally posted by Soljer
Superman.
Black Adam.
Majestic for the win!
Teth takes this!
Superman shit stomps these wannabes.
Isn't in this fight. no expression.

Majestic wins!
Did you see Adam in WW3?

Oh hell yes, he takes this.

Good call.

WorldWarHulk
Thing is, i don't consider Majestic to be > Gladiator overall.
Certainly a better character, but not a level above as you imply.

Majestic is likely stronger, and much smarter.

Gladiator i'd wager is a bit more durable, faster, and they're about tied for energy output.

Both are willing to kill to see their objectives through, tho Gladiator is much sooner to go fatalistic.

And i put Black Adam around, or above Glads for durability, but i do think his firepower would even the score as i'd say in a Superman vs Shazam thread.

And i don't really deal in speedblitzes, since aside from Flashtype speedsters, they're not consistently used in comics.

Gladiator has a speed feat, as does Teth where he fights Jay at superspeeds in JSA.

Thats not the reason why i think Gladiator wins.

And lol at you calling me a biased Marvelfanboy for thinking a peer can take a win.

Fact - I don't like Sentry. I hate his existence with every fiber of being that's within me, since i feel he's something Marvel doesn't need. Just because i dislike him, and feels he adds nothing, doesn't mean that i don't see how Marvel intends him to be shown.
And the fact that he doesn't have a low showing yet doesn't hurt his case.

Fact 2 - I don't think Sentry or Gladiator would beat Superman in a fight, since he's Superman and is the premiere.
Sentry could have a feat list that spans 80 years, and they could all trump Supermans, and he'd still lose.

I see Teth and Kallark as virtual equals, with Gladiator having a useful firepower attack, and Teth while having his charged fist attack, is at a disadvantage, since Gladiator isn't notably vulnerable to magical attacks.

And i find it funny that the middle of your post turned into a rant that would make TricksterPriest proud, when you yourself said that to feel one character can beat another doesn't automatically mean that person feels an entire company is inferior.

Funny, that. Wait, what energy output feats does Gladiator have, that puts him on Superman like levels?

One feat with him matching his eyebeams with Tyrant? Which in all honestly, stinks of ass.

So, if you don't deal in speedblitzes... then why even mention it, at all?
What does the edge in speed do, if he won't use it?

I'm not calling you it, based on just this thread. I'm just noticing a constant pattern.

Wow... so, if all of Sentry's feats trump Superman's then why would Superman win? Because he was the first, or because you feel he's overated?

I don't. His useful attack, in my opinion, doesn't even trump MM's eyebeams. And we all saw what those did...
He doesn't have to be vunerable to magic, for it to hurt him. He didn't use this attack when he beat Manhunter, and with the added effect of magic in it, it's going to hurt him.
Cough*Amazo*cough.
I also fail to see Glads being as durible, or being able to KO him.

I have said that, but it isn't just one character. That wouldn't be right, for me to say it because you thought one Marvel character was higher than one DC character.
It may not be as bad as Trickster's recent massive company bias, but it's there, and it's noticable.

TricksterPriest
Kiss my ass Bran. stick out tongue It's not bias if it's true. And I'm alot more reasonable than Uniomni. I'm not the one who downgraded Superman and 2nd, you're saying that cause I've been arguing for Orion. Galan, LP and alot of others agreed with me. Orion is way underrated on this forum. He's over Superman in destructive power and one of Superman's few peers who he can't beat.

SpunkySmurph
And I'm alot more reasonable than Uniomni. I'm not the one who downgraded Superman. ... Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I wasn't expecting to Apoc to beat Supes in an outright fight. But drawing even is possible. Hell, he should get at least 3-4 wins. This should show that Apoc is seriously underrated. How come no one addressed my idea of Apoc turning part of himself into kryptonite or adamantium? That's well within his abilities and it would give him the win over supes.

WorldWarHulk
Flip flop much?

A few posts ago, you said Superman shitstomps these wannabes.

WW3 was a great showing, but when he faced a true physical peer, he got slowed down.

I'm talking about Billy if you weren't aware.

Most of the teams he fought, were midtier based.

JSA has Alan and..............who else?

Oh yeah, Guy Gardener was there too right?

And MM, who just couldn't cut the mustard when he was required to...

4 top tiers, with one physical equal who he couldn't drop. He barely fought Marvel.

Jakeem Thunder, Donna Troy, Power Girl, John Stewart, Obsidian, Firestorm...

Kiss my ass Bran. stick out tongue It's not bias if it's true. And I'm alot more reasonable than Uniomni. I'm not the one who downgraded Superman and 2nd, you're saying that cause I've been arguing for Orion. Galan, LP and alot of others agreed with me. Orion is way underrated on this forum. He's over Superman in destructive power and one of Superman's few peers who he can't beat. No, it's not that, it's you basically saying that DC>Marvel.

UniOmni
Wait, what energy output feats does Gladiator have, that puts him on Superman like levels?

One feat with him matching his eyebeams with Tyrant? Which in all honestly, stinks of ass.

So, if you don't deal in speedblitzes... then why even mention it, at all?
What does the edge in speed do, if he won't use it?

I'm not calling you it, based on just this thread. I'm just noticing a constant pattern.

Wow... so, if all of Sentry's feats trump Superman's then why would Superman win? Because he was the first, or because you feel he's overated?

I don't. His useful attack, in my opinion, doesn't even trump MM's eyebeams. And we all saw what those did...
He doesn't have to be vunerable to magic, for it to hurt him. He didn't use this attack when he beat Manhunter, and with the added effect of magic in it, it's going to hurt him.
Cough*Amazo*cough.
I also fail to see Glads being as durible, or being able to KO him.

I have said that, but it isn't just one character. That wouldn't be right, for me to say it because you thought one Marvel character was higher than one DC character.
It may not be as bad as Trickster's recent massive company bias, but it's there, and it's noticable.

I never said he had energy output that put him on Superman levels.

I do feel that he's shown it's powerful enough to be an aid to this fight.

In all honesty, i would've given Teth the clearcut majority if i never saw J'onn leave his face melting after a blast of MV, which is clearly lower than hv in potency.

And i only mention the speed of both, since there's a tendency on KMC to automatically call out speedblitz, or dropping teams in seconds due to superior speed.

And why would i think that Sentry could have feats that trump Superman and he'd still lose if they fought??

Because Superman does this thing where he fights above and beyond what you'd expect. All top tiers have this ability, and moments to shine.

Plus, Superman is the original. To have a knockoff, or homage beat him would be in bad taste.

And you can't fight the nostalgia factor.

And now to face down this company bias thing i've gotten tarred with lately.

These are the threads where it normally comes up in.

Surfer vs Superman - Before a month ago, i maintained that both Surfer and Superman were in the elite top tier for durability. Surfer also has a versatility edge, and has high power levels to back it. I really don't think it makes me biased to say that the guy who's a 30 feet wide, and a mile deep would take the majority over the guy who's 5 feet wide and a mile deep. That was before Superman took an explosion > 50 supernovas, and Surfer was restrained by a street leveler.

Thor vs Orion - Orion is consistently better skilled than Thor, and has more readily available firepower at hand. Stats are hard to judge, i'd rather call them equals.
But, the Hammer is what makes Orions edge, into a weakness, since it can reflect and sometimes increase the potency of the energy it absorbs. Orions firepower being returned against him is a liability.

Green Lantern vs Surfer - Similar types of powersets. I'd give Surfer the majority simply because of his natural skill with manipulatig energy, and his natural durability, but i can see it going either way.

BRB vs Majestic - Majestic is likely stronger. But i wouldn't say more durable, or at least has the pain soak needed to win. Majestic also i can't recall ever pulling off a speedblitz, so that doesn't work in his favor.

Darkseid vs Surfer - Darkseid gains the clearcut majority. I said at best, Surfer could pull one or two out of ten. I said this, and will maintain it until countdown, because of the recent consistent portrayals of Darkseid.

Darkseid vs Odin - Odin played on a larger scale on a day to day basis, than Darkseid did when he was still alive.
Odin was kidnapped by aliens, and rocked by an earthquake, but whenever he fought heroes, he dominated.
Superman maybe an elite top tier, but he's still a top tier.

These are the threads that i debated in the most, and i suspect are the ones that got me tarred with the bias brush.

I am not Marvel biased.

I merely go with what makes sense to me.

UniOmni
He barely fought Marvel.

Jakeem Thunder, Donna Troy, Power Girl, John Stewart, Obsidian, Firestorm...

No, it's not that, it's you basically saying that DC>Marvel.

Don't care about the Trickster bit.

Jakeem Thunder was there, but i forget how he was dealt with, if they showed it at all.

Off panel = Not worth debating in my mind.

Donna Troy?? Lol.

PowerGirl?? LMBAO!

Obsidian isn't someone i'm too familiar with, even after his attack on the JSA. Didn't read II.

John Stewart i'll give you.

Did he even fight Firestorm??

IIRC, Firestorm was in America transmuting the ship, and the JSA and American Heroes fought him in china.

TricksterPriest
Reflecting the AF back at Orion does what now? Jack shit is the answer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Majestic has pulled blitzes.

Darkseid takes all 10, to argue otherwise is utter insanity and demonstrates a lack of perception about the sheer power that is the OE and Darkseid.

Darkseid vs. Odin: Tough fight. I give the edge to DS, but that's personal opinion. It might go either way. I personally think Darkseid is over Odin, but I'll take skyfather level to shut people up. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Reflecting the AF back at Orion does what now? Jack shit is the answer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Majestic has pulled blitzes.

Darkseid takes all 10, to argue otherwise is utter insanity and demonstrates a lack of perception about the sheer power that is the OE and Darkseid.

Darkseid vs. Odin: Tough fight. I give the edge to DS, but that's personal opinion. It might go either way. I personally think Darkseid is over Odin, but I'll take skyfather level to shut people up. stick out tongue

And a post like this is what makes people think i'm biased.

I say this........

Superman has beaten Darkseid 3 times consecutively, and reflected/matched the OE twice.

I don't think it's outlandish to say that another elite top tier might be able to take 1-2 matches out of ten, which still maintains that Darkseid is the level above.

It just makes room for the occasional above the top tier showing that most all elites get.

And Lol again at Darkseid beating Odin. That really does make me laugh.

What gives him the edge?

The time he cried tears of energy?

Or the time he begged for mercy?

Or better yet, the time he got slugged in the jaw and thrown through the boomtube?

WorldWarHulk
I never said he had energy output that put him on Superman levels.

I do feel that he's shown it's powerful enough to be an aid to this fight.

In all honesty, i would've given Teth the clearcut majority if i never saw J'onn leave his face melting after a blast of MV, which is clearly lower than hv in potency.

And i only mention the speed of both, since there's a tendency on KMC to automatically call out speedblitz, or dropping teams in seconds due to superior speed.

And why would i think that Sentry could have feats that trump Superman and he'd still lose if they fought??

Because Superman does this thing where he fights above and beyond what you'd expect. All top tiers have this ability, and moments to shine.

Plus, Superman is the original. To have a knockoff, or homage beat him would be in bad taste.

And you can't fight the nostalgia factor. Well, you tied Gladiator for energy with Majestic...

The difference is, that MM's eyebeams have caused way more damage than Glad's ever have. Are you really going to base it off of a name?
Even then, BA took it like a champ, and then beat MM.

And... I'm not KMC, a generalization doesn't apply to everyone.

Well... that's stupid. If Sentry had better feats than Superman, then by all means, he would beat Supes, but he doesn't. And Supes feats are way higher than Sentry's.
It doesn't matter if he's a knockoff or not, if he has him beat, he has him beat.

And now to face down this company bias thing i've gotten tarred with lately.

These are the threads where it normally comes up in.

Surfer vs Superman - Before a month ago, i maintained that both Surfer and Superman were in the elite top tier for durability. Surfer also has a versatility edge, and has high power levels to back it. I really don't think it makes me biased to say that the guy who's a 30 feet wide, and a mile deep would take the majority over the guy who's 5 feet wide and a mile deep. That was before Superman took an explosion > 50 supernovas, and Surfer was restrained by a street leveler.

Thor vs Orion - Orion is consistently better skilled than Thor, and has more readily available firepower at hand. Stats are hard to judge, i'd rather call them equals.
But, the Hammer is what makes Orions edge, into a weakness, since it can reflect and sometimes increase the potency of the energy it absorbs. Orions firepower being returned against him is a liability.

Green Lantern vs Surfer - Similar types of powersets. I'd give Surfer the majority simply because of his natural skill with manipulatig energy, and his natural durability, but i can see it going either way.

BRB vs Majestic - Majestic is likely stronger. But i wouldn't say more durable, or at least has the pain soak needed to win. Majestic also i can't recall ever pulling off a speedblitz, so that doesn't work in his favor.

Darkseid vs Surfer - Darkseid gains the clearcut majority. I said at best, Surfer could pull one or two out of ten. I said this, and will maintain it until countdown, because of the recent consistent portrayals of Darkseid.

Darkseid vs Odin - Odin played on a larger scale on a day to day basis, than Darkseid did when he was still alive.
Odin was kidnapped by aliens, and rocked by an earthquake, but whenever he fought heroes, he dominated.
Superman maybe an elite top tier, but he's still a top tier.

These are the threads that i debated in the most, and i suspect are the ones that got me tarred with the bias brush.

I am not Marvel biased.

I merely go with what makes sense to me. Originally posted by UniOmni
Yeah, i can easily see Hulk giving a cosmo clap and ko Superman.
Also, Surfer, Thor, Surfer, BRB, Darkseid, Odin.
5/6... not the best examples brought up.

TricksterPriest
And a post like this is what makes people think i'm biased.

I say this........

Superman has beaten Darkseid 3 times consecutively, and reflected/matched the OE twice.

I don't think it's outlandish to say that another elite top tier might be able to take 1-2 matches out of ten, which still maintains that Darkseid is the level above.

It just makes room for the occasional above the top tier showing that most all elites get.

And Lol again at Darkseid beating Odin. That really does make me laugh.

What gives him the edge?

The time he cried tears of energy?

Or the time he begged for mercy?

Or better yet, the time he got slugged in the jaw and thrown through the boomtube?

All of the times Superman has beaten Darkseid are PIS. and no top tier can take even one from Darkseid. Blocking or redirecting the OE is also PIS.

UniOmni
Well, you tied Gladiator for energy with Majestic...

The difference is, that MM's eyebeams have caused way more damage than Glad's ever have. Are you really going to base it off of a name?
Even then, BA took it like a champ, and then beat MM.

And... I'm not KMC, a generalization doesn't apply to everyone.

Well... that's stupid. If Sentry had better feats than Superman, then by all means, he would beat Supes, but he doesn't. And Supes feats are way higher than Sentry's.
It doesn't matter if he's a knockoff or not, if he has him beat, he has him beat.

Also, Surfer, Thor, Surfer, BRB, Darkseid, Odin.
5/6... not the best examples brought up.

Lol.

Martian Vision has done what of note?

Having read his solo, and most if not all of his JLA appearances, his highest Martian Vision feat was when he vaped Fernus after he lost his flame.

Or that Christmas special when he wrote Santa and some shit in the snow.

Martian Vision doesn't compare to Hv.

And Teth didn't take it like a champ.

His face was melting.
He took the pain in stride, true, but to say he took it like a champ would be to imply it didn't make much headway.

I have never said that Sentry would beat Superman.

What i have said, is that Sentry is supposed to be Superman at the next level.

Superman = Foremost among equals/peers.
Sentry = A hero without equals.

Sentry beats Superman in implied power, sure.

And i brought up those examples, because those are the threads that get input from me.
And i maintain that the reasons i give for who i think might take the majority are sound.

And you quoted me in a thread, where Superman alone got access to his highend material, and the team didn't.
Hence him beating them all in under a second.

I made that post because i wanted to get the point across that other characters have their own high end feats to be considered.

WorldWarHulk
Don't care about the Trickster bit.

Jakeem Thunder was there, but i forget how he was dealt with, if they showed it at all.

Off panel = Not worth debating in my mind.

Donna Troy?? Lol.

PowerGirl?? LMBAO!

Obsidian isn't someone i'm too familiar with, even after his attack on the JSA. Didn't read II.

John Stewart i'll give you.

Did he even fight Firestorm??

IIRC, Firestorm was in America transmuting the ship, and the JSA and American Heroes fought him in china. You asked who was there...

He was there, but it didn't really show him fight... although, when he was shown, he was scraped up...

Just saying.

Ya, Firestorm was there.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1002/racerxwwiiib4p11ji2.th.jpg

UniOmni
All of the times Superman has beaten Darkseid are PIS. and no top tier can take even one from Darkseid. Blocking or redirecting the OE is also PIS.

PIS = showings i don't like basically?

PIS after a certain amount of showings becomes viable debate material.

Panther hurt Surfer with an armlock.......pis. True.

Panther koed Surfer with a surprise flurry..pis.? Should be.

Panther beat the shit out of surfer and made him cry..Pis please? Not anymore.

UniOmni
You asked who was there...

He was there, but it didn't really show him fight... although, when he was shown, he was scraped up...

Just saying.

Ya, Firestorm was there.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1002/racerxwwiiib4p11ji2.th.jpg

I don't consider Donna Troy or Power Girl to be top tier.

Cool, Firestorm was there and was defeated along with the rest of the fodder heroes.

WorldWarHulk
Lol.

Martian Vision has done what of note?

Having read his solo, and most if not all of his JLA appearances, his highest Martian Vision feat was when he vaped Fernus after he lost his flame.

Or that Christmas special when he wrote Santa and some shit in the snow.

Martian Vision doesn't compare to Hv.

And Teth didn't take it like a champ.

His face was melting.
He took the pain in stride, true, but to say he took it like a champ would be to imply it didn't make much headway.

I have never said that Sentry would beat Superman.

What i have said, is that Sentry is supposed to be Superman at the next level.

Superman = Foremost among equals/peers.
Sentry = A hero without equals.

Sentry beats Superman in implied power, sure.

And i brought up those examples, because those are the threads that get input from me.
And i maintain that the reasons i give for who i think might take the majority are sound.

And you quoted me in a thread, where Superman alone got access to his highend material, and the team didn't.
Hence him beating them all in under a second.

I made that post because i wanted to get the point across that other characters have their own high end feats to be considered. I'll just post this link here, since I'm too lazy to retrieve some scans, or individually take his.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/445608_1-respect-jonn-jonzz-updated
He hits an angle with his beams, and almost killed it...
Along with other feats.

The better question is:
What exactly has Glads done?

Yes, his face was melted, without showing pain, and then beating MM, and fighting a bunch of other heroes. He also got cheapshotted by MM, and he still came out on top.

And... that has to do with Sentry losing to Superman, even if Sentry had as long of history of feats, and each one surpassing him... because?

Was that the thread, where I was trying to pis Carver off by saying Superman blitzes him?

TricksterPriest
PIS = showings i don't like basically?

PIS after a certain amount of showings becomes viable debate material.

Panther hurt Surfer with an armlock.......pis. True.

Panther koed Surfer with a surprise flurry..pis.? Should be.

Panther beat the shit out of surfer and made him cry..Pis please? Not anymore.

What the f**k? PIS is PIS. A character may be depowered, but to my knowledge, Darkseid has never been depowered. Not to mention, bringing up the armbar? eek! Wow, you really don't get PIS, do you?

You actually believe Superman can beat Darkseid? eek! hysterical

UniOmni
I've seen it happen three times, have you?

Or were they not in the respect forum?

Superboy Prime
Superman should never be able to beat Darkseid.

Unless of course he has prep and takes a healthy dose of sundip, bleh, and even then he still should not.

TricksterPriest
I've seen it happen three times, have you?

Or were they not in the respect forum?

Only the most rabid Superman fans don't call those 3 instances PIS. And the fact that you consider them valid shows you know jackshit about Darkseid.

UniOmni
If for the next ten years, i see Superman beat or stalemate Darky, i can bet on you somewhere still calling it pis?

It's not like he hasn't steadily grown more powerful since 1985.

When does it cease being pis and start being the average showdown between the two?

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? Do you have ANY idea how powerful Darkseid is and how many times he has pwned Superman, not to mention entire teams of heroes!? The JLA, JSA, LSH, Outsiders, the dude is THE most powerful New God next to Yuga Khan, his own father. Superman should NEVER beat Darkseid. You're a complete ****ing moron if you think otherwise. thumb down

Superboy Prime
Darkseid made PC Supes his *****.

Current Supes may be more powerful nowadays than how he was 15 years ago, but he does not even come close to his previous Pre-Crisis incarnation.

UniOmni
IC would say otherwise.

Superboy Prime
Why because he fought elder Supes? Please. IC also made it clear DD is Earth 2 Superman's *****.

TricksterPriest
...........Dude, I will scan-blitz the shit out of you if you keep this up. miffed You need to read the PC Superman feats list, then go read Darkseid's respect thread.

SUPERMAN HAS NEVER LEGITIMATELY DEFEATED DARKSEID. Darkseid has beaten people who are way above Supes. Like Infinity Man. Insanely powerful, time/space control, vast energy manipulation, easily transcendant level. Darkseid one-shotted him with the Omega Effect.

UniOmni
Wow....

You really need to actually read some comics.

TricksterPriest
you first. roll eyes (sarcastic)

UniOmni
i read comics exclusively.

You read respect threads.

Not the same.

Fission mailed.

olympian
...........Dude, I will scan-blitz the shit out of you if you keep this up. miffed You need to read the PC Superman feats list, then go read Darkseid's respect thread.

SUPERMAN HAS NEVER LEGITIMATELY DEFEATED DARKSEID. Darkseid has beaten people who are way above Supes. Like Infinity Man. Insanely powerful, time/space control, vast energy manipulation, easily transcendant level. Darkseid one-shotted him with the Omega Effect.

What do the pc characters matter in a moderm versions match, tho? Sure, Darkseid was a beast back then, but since COTIE he hasent been like that save one or two appearances.

Back the the thread, Thor obviously loses. Hes pretty much outgunned in every area.

dvampire
Majestic is strong, but he hasn't fought someone as strong as Supes yet, while Superman has fought plenty of guys as tuff as Majestic. Black Adam has magic, but all three of the other characters have long range attacks to keep him away; And Supes weakness to magic won't make a difference, he's faced it many times, and have fought both BA and CM lots of times that it won't be a huge advantage for them. Thor is too slow, and the three of these guys can easily dodge his energy blasts with their speed and continue biltzing him.

I say it comes down to Supes or Majestic.

Juntai
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Why because he fought elder Supes? Please. IC also made it clear DD is Earth 2 Superman's *****.
Because Doomsday was never fought E2 Supes, thus hadn't evolved to beat him yet.

dvampire
Supes beat Darksied twice, and owned him and told him to get off planet Earth after hitting him in his jaw. He's beaten Darksied. And I see Darksied respect thread, but I don't see any scans of him owning even PC Supes in a real battle. Where's the scans?

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
What do the pc characters matter in a moderm versions match, tho? Sure, Darkseid was a beast back then, but since COTIE he hasent been like that save one or two appearances.

Back the the thread, Thor obviously loses. Hes pretty much outgunned in every area. Actually, Darkseid has still pretty much been top of the heap post-COIE, save losing to Superman. But I guess everyone just regards though, and not his dozens of other appearances and the Fourth World titles.

Just a testament to Superman when he's not holding back.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Juntai
Because Doomsday was never fought E2 Supes, thus hadn't evolved to beat him yet.

It was more becasuse both Supermen attacked him at once.

DD doesn't evolve in respone to an enemy he evolves in response to a weakness being exploited.

Juntai
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It was more becasuse both Supermen attacked him at once.

DD doesn't evolve in respone to an enemy he evolves in response to a weakness being exploited. I disagree in this instance...but typically that is how it is written... he was beating up our Superman and E2 Superman stuck his hand in the way, and Doomsday's protrustions, which have cut up our Superman, shattered and splintered like glass as his fist kept forward momentum and met E2-Supes hand.

He does evolve to weakness, but he also evolves to create weakness in his enemy, and he also evolves specifically past whoever beat him before.

Superboy Prime
My point was that Earth-2 Supes was shown on a higher pedestal than Earth-1 Supes. It doesn't matter if DD had not evolved or anything; his current evolution could damage our Supes while it could not hurt Earth 2 Supes.

UniOmni
Originally posted by dvampire
Majestic is strong, but he hasn't fought someone as strong as Supes yet, while Superman has fought plenty of guys as tuff as Majestic. Black Adam has magic, but all three of the other characters have long range attacks to keep him away; And Supes weakness to magic won't make a difference, he's faced it many times, and have fought both BA and CM lots of times that it won't be a huge advantage for them. Thor is too slow, and the three of these guys can easily dodge his energy blasts with their speed and continue biltzing him.

I say it comes down to Supes or Majestic.

Majestic doesn't have the durability or damage soak to take Thors firepower, Supermans firepower, or Teths fists.

He'd likely be the first to go down.

I maintain that since Superman has fought all these guys, and they're well aware of what he can do, they take him out first.

At least, it's what i'd do.

Soljer
Black Adam!

His Airness
What the f**k? Do you have ANY idea how powerful Darkseid is and how many times he has pwned Superman, not to mention entire teams of heroes!? The JLA, JSA, LSH, Outsiders, the dude is THE most powerful New God next to Yuga Khan, his own father. Superman should NEVER beat Darkseid. You're a complete ****ing moron if you think otherwise. thumb down

I actually believe your the one that has little to no idea who Darkseid is. Previously he was a beast, as of late not so much. Still powerful but not nearly as powerful as he once was.

dvampire
Majestic doesn't have the durability or damage soak to take Thors firepower, Supermans firepower, or Teths fists.

He'd likely be the first to go down.

I maintain that since Superman has fought all these guys, and they're well aware of what he can do, they take him out first.

At least, it's what i'd do.

Majestic can fly in the sun for weeks without being harm and has fought Eradicator, a Superman villian, he's durability is up there with them.

And They have knowledge of Supes, but Supes also have knowledge of them, so them taking him out first can easily be turned around with him taking them out first.

I still think it'll come down to Supes and Majestic.

Superboy Prime
Uh...I don't really think Supes will be taking all 3 of them out before they take him out...

I mean...beating on bricks is something, but these guys are tough. Really tough.

UniOmni
Originally posted by dvampire
Majestic can fly in the sun for weeks without being harm and has fought Eradicator, a Superman villian, he's durability is up there with them.

And They have knowledge of Supes, but Supes also have knowledge of them, so them taking him out first can easily be turned around with him taking them out first.

I still think it'll come down to Supes and Majestic.

Lol.

Majestic had to change his genetic makeup to diamondlike to enter and change the sun. Only then could he take the pressure and heat, and it still bothered him.

He just can't go there willy nilly. He's not durable enough, and his history reinforces that.

Superman taking them out before they take him out?

Lol.

He can solo anyone on the field, but with three peers in power turning on him, he loses promptly.

If Superman falls first, which as the most popular guy here is likely imo, Majestic falls second, and Teth likely beats out Thor, barring a godblast or some other plot device showing.

Either way, a magicgod wins.

Soljer
Superman takes this, fanboys.

Newjak
I say Thor wins

durfist

JuanJohnboy
superman > thor > black adam > majestic

IMO

SpunkySmurph
Reading Comprehension is key, not so smart guy.

I tell ya, everytime you post, that screenname just seems more and more wrong.

Repetition

Gladiator can't beat Superman.

Doesn't have the feats, doesn't have the intangibles.

And he spells it Smurph.... slide

I'll be waiting on that tea then, Trickster.

Validus
Anyways, Majestic wins.

We should at least agree that Gladiator comes dead last. big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Anyways, Majestic wins.

We should at least agree that Gladiator comes dead last. big grin

Especially since he isn't in the thread...

Validus
I'm gonna go back to sleep now.

Soljer
I'm gonna go back to sleep now.

Good idea.

Newjak
I'm gonna go back to sleep now. You do that

UniOmni
My extreme marvelbias won't allow me to disregard a challenge.

Gladiator wins, if he's in this match.

dvampire
Uh...I don't really think Supes will be taking all 3 of them out before they take him out...

I mean...beating on bricks is something, but these guys are tough. Really tough.

You misunderstood me. I'm not talking about Supes beating all three of them at the same time, just that he won't be the first to fall.

olympian
Huh? Was the title thread edited? Somehow i had the ideia it was Thor versus the three together like some other threads over here and its how i responded earlier on.

Well..in that case, Thor has a shot like any other.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
slide

I'll be waiting on that tea then, Trickster.

I'll pay, I'll pay. But keep in mind he was basically claiming, that although Superman wins, he shouldn't and is only winning because he's the flagship.

Here's your tea. stick out tongue *drops several hundred giant shipping containers onto Smurf* Enjoy. stick out tongue

UniOmni
No.

I said Superman wins against Gladiator because he has the feats, plus the intangibles.

Get it right.

Validus
It's Tony Romo's fault. He put a curse on Dallas sports teams.

And Superman beats Glads because he's just better. No need to sugarcoat.

TricksterPriest
It's Tony Romo's fault. He put a curse on Dallas sports teams.

And Superman beats Glads because he's just better. No need to sugarcoat.

Oh sure. Blame Romo for this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) The guys who need to take the fall are Novitsky and Cuban. Novitsky might get off the hook cause his heart wasn't in it. I doubt he really wanted to beat Nellie, who brought him here from Germany. Cuban, well, **** him. stick out tongue

Glads has some really bad losses on his record. Cannonball, Hulk, F4, and others.

His Airness
Florida for national champs!!!

Validus
You don't have to worry about the blame. Nowitzki is going to take most of it along with Avery Johnson.

Dirk: We needed a post presence.

Uhh Dirk, you WERE the post presence. doh

His Airness
You don't have to worry about the blame. Nowitzki is going to take most of it along with Avery Johnson.

Dirk: We needed a post presence.

Uhh Dirk, you WERE the post presence. doh

Cavs for NBA champs!!!

Newjak
Originally posted by His Airness
Cavs for NBA champs!!! Cavs are going to loose to New Jersey stick out tongue

Skeets
Spurs are winning..

Fact.

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Spurs are winning..

Fact.
I think you're right. Damn. Could there be a more boring ass team than the Spurs? sad

And the Cavs can't beat Jersey, Chicago or Detroit.

Newjak
I think you're right. Damn. Could there be a more boring ass team than the Spurs? sad

And the Cavs can't beat Jersey, Chicago or Detroit. I would look past the Bulls or Detroit

But yeah Cavs aren't making to the Finals I doubt they make the Semi

TricksterPriest
I might actually give the warriors a shot at beating the spurs. hmm They are the hottest team right now, and as long as we're still in, dream big, right? ermmhappy

Newjak
I might actually give the warriors a shot at beating the spurs. hmm They are the hottest team right now, and as long as we're still in, dream big, right? ermmhappy I think that is all you can do is dream.

Golden State looses next round stick out tongue

Validus
I think GS can beat either Utah or Houston. Yao Ming would have a heart attack trying to keep up with those guys. haermm

They go down to either the Suns or Spurs though. Spurs have to be the favorite to win it all now.

Newjak
I think GS can beat either Utah or Houston. Yao Ming would have a heart attack trying to keep up with those guys. haermm

They go down to either the Suns or Spurs though. Spurs have to be the favorite to win it all now. Yeah Spurs are probably the favorites right now.

But all that matters is Cavs loose to Nets stick out tongue

Validus
I hate the Cavs. Hope they go down in 4.

Newjak
I hate the Cavs. Hope they go down in 4. Nah probably 6 because the Nets will be a little tired stick out tongue

But yeah I say the Nets work over Lebron and the gang

dvampire
The Bulls are going to take it!

UniOmni
Lies.

The Sparks are the clear favorites to win it.

the Darkone
Thor too powerful and more versatile, Thor can match each one of them in strength, durability, agility, and speed he does flies at 3x speed of light or faster. Thor can teleport anybody anywhere, Thor can nearly suck out all the solar energy out of Superman via threw the hammer or transport him to Hela. Thor overall to versatile but it won't be easy for him or the other competitors.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor too powerful and more versatile, Thor can match each one of them in strength, durability, agility, and speed he does flies at 3x speed of light or faster. Thor can teleport anybody anywhere, Thor can nearly suck out all the solar energy out of Superman via threw the hammer or transport him to Hela. Thor overall to versatile but it won't be easy for him or the other competitors.

I have only one response to this post. taz Nuff said. stick out tongue

His Airness
Florida For National champs!!!

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Newjak
Nah probably 6 because the Nets will be a little tired stick out tongue

But yeah I say the Nets work over Lebron and the gang

I'd put my money on the Cavs...

at least they have a legit inside-outside game, plus versatility in the backcourt and frontcourt...

just compare their starting lineups...

Newjak
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

at least they have a legit inside-outside game, plus versatility in the backcourt and frontcourt...

just compare their starting lineups... Their legit inside games lies with an old slow Z who will be tired from having to run up and down the court all game.

Richards and Carter are flat about better than Lebron and his fellow forward.

And J. Kidd is by far better than their point guard

And Bench wise New Jersey is by far the better team.

Lines up would say NJ is better.

His Airness
Bump

Back on topic

His Airness
bump

quanchi112
thor wins this

Deathstroke
I'm leaning towards Black Adam, but I'm not sure yet.

quanchi112
pissed off thor vs a pissed off black adam. that would be very interesting. i think thor still beats him but it could go either way. i give thor5.5out of 10

Newjak
In this match I would go for Thor why because Versatilely kills in these kinds of matches and Thor has it in spades.

He has teleportation, Shields, Matter Manip, and a whole host of other abilities. Where everyone else kind of more one sided in that all they can do is punch and shoot ray beams.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
In this match I would go for Thor why because Versatilely kills in these kinds of matches and Thor has it in spades.

He has teleportation, Shields, Matter Manip, and a whole host of other abilities. Where everyone else kind of more one sided in that all they can do is punch and shoot ray beams. id say ur correct. it would come down to either thor or black adam in my opinion. thor would edge him out. black adam is very tough to put put down if his family was killed before the fight. if that happened id say black adam. but it isnt fair to let black adam be the only one pissed off. its only fair if they all are or none of them are. still black adam losing his family makes him very very hard to put down. i was impressed seeuing him just knock heroes around.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU

just compare their starting lineups...

To everyone who called the Cavs making it to the finals, and the people who said they were better than we thought.....you guys called it. thumb up

Hey Newjak, you were wrong. stick out tongue Then again, I figured Detroit would take them at first. I thought the Cavs had a legitimate shot when they came back from 2-0 and tied the series up. smile

Deathstroke
Originally posted by quanchi112
id say ur correct. it would come down to either thor or black adam in my opinion. thor would edge him out. black adam is very tough to put put down if his family was killed before the fight. if that happened id say black adam. but it isnt fair to let black adam be the only one pissed off. its only fair if they all are or none of them are. still black adam losing his family makes him very very hard to put down. i was impressed seeuing him just knock heroes around.

I think what impressed me the most was when he picked up an aircraft carrier and launched it at New York.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I think what impressed me the most was when he picked up an aircraft carrier and launched it at New York.

I prefered him putting Manhunter in the fetal position for an issue and a half.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I prefered him putting Manhunter in the fetal position for an issue and a half.

That was a good one too.

Big Sexy
Good fight but tough to call. This fight really is a matter of advantage. Supermans is in trouble because of magic based attacks. Thors a problem because of versatlity and the fact he could banish them. If Black Adam and Majestros are smart they wont give him a chance however Majestros is another problem since where talking about a Superman without the magic problem and Mr. " I can create weapons in seconds." Adams dangerous too put a little brickish for me to give him the win. If I had to bet I would either choose Majestros or Thor depending on how the fight swings.

hush
supermanFTW.

His Airness
bump

carver9
thor

hawkeye111
either Black Adam or Superman IMO

Jebus reborn
Thor had sex with Moondragon...

And on that note, Black Adam wins.

Skeets
Originally posted by Skeets
Spurs are winning..

Fact.
Yeah,ain't I a ****ing genius...13

His Airness
bump

Superboy Prime
One thing's for certain...and that is Thor's at a huge speed disadvantage. Followed close by Superman's magic weakness. IMO So far Supes & Thor are the most powerful guys in this matchup, but given their weaknesses when compared to all the fighters it makes for an interesting match.

Can't say for sure.

DigiMark007
One thing's for certain...and that is Thor's at a huge speed disadvantage. Followed close by Superman's magic weakness. IMO So far Supes & Thor are the most powerful guys in this matchup, but given their weaknesses when compared to all the fighters it makes for an interesting match.

Can't say for sure.

I actually like this assessment. So co-signed.

Thor and Supes have the most power/versatility. But their weaknesses are the killer. Majestros and/or BA might take more than them.

Cerpin Taxt
Majestic
Good call Vally.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I actually like this assessment. So co-signed.

Thor and Supes have the most power/versatility. But their weaknesses are the killer. Majestros and/or BA might take more than them.

I'm relatively sure Majestic is more versatile than Super man.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm relatively sure Majestic is more versatile than Super man.

T-Vo? Thunderstorm creating? Intangibility? Invisibility? Sonic voice emission? Ability to win no matter what the situation?

NOPE!

llagrok
Majestic can't go intangible now?

Thought he was as fast as Supes.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by batdude123
T-Vo? Thunderstorm creating? Intangibility? Invisibility? Sonic voice emission? Ability to win no matter what the situation?

NOPE!
Majestic has that last one.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok
Majestic can't go intangible now?

Thought he was as fast as Supes.

Show me him vibrating his molecules to a specific frequency of an entire planet, and therefore removing it from this plane of reality and saving the entire Omniverse.

herbnana

Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
Majestic has that last one.

NOPE!

Johnny Quest 08
He can blast energy from his hands.

Most exotic power he has.

Cerpin Taxt
Originally posted by batdude123

NOPE!
What the hell do you know? Shut up, ****.

DAMN THOSE 4 STARS!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>