Hourman (with the Worlogog) VS MadJimJaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Hourman with the Worlogog versus Mad Jim Jaspers! In an all out blood lusted fight, who takes it? Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate or edge to Jaspers.

Galan007
I never saw Jaspers Warp more then the present reality. He didn't possess chronokenesis as far as I know.

So what would stop HM from going back in time and deleting Jaspers from the timestream?

Endless Mike
Jaspers would have survived universal nullification - that wipes out all timelines in a universe along with the universe itself

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
I never saw Jaspers Warp more then the present reality. He didn't possess chronokenesis as far as I know.

So what would stop HM from going back in time and deleting Jaspers from the timestream?

If 616Jaspers completely took over 616 he would have to beat Eternity (the manifestation of time) and therefore have power over time at some level.

Jaspers might destroy him before he gets a chance

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Eternity (the manifestation of time) Eternity doesn't embody time. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Eternity doesn't embody time. confused

Inifinity is space. Eternity is time. Death is death. Galactus is balance.

AFAIK

Galan007

AFAIK AFLAK!!!

Anyhoo,

I'm just saying that I never saw Jaspers Warp time on a large scale, I'm not just going to assume he could have.

Meh,

I'd rather get out of here now though before people start throwing out bombardments of scans/insults that we all have seen a hundred times.

wavey

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud

G'nite wave

guy222

AFAIK

Living Tribunal is above them all stick out tongue I like MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.