The Force Vs. Adrenaline

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayride
Being a novice in detailed Star Wars information, could someone explain any connections and conflicts between the Force and a person's adrenal glands?

Is there a loss or gain in adrenaline production or is it just based upon the students experience with the Force?
How or do these two conflict? (in detail)
How does the using the Force affect the body?

Captain REX
Well, the use of the Force can be used to make the body run faster, jump higher, and fight harder and faster. Also quick reflexes.

jayride
Rephrase that...I'm not looking for a definition of the Force or Adrenaline. Just the contrasts and connections.

finti
well Rex gave you it

Corran
Not sure there is a connection, some species who have force adepts may not have adrenal glands.

finti
dont get technical

Ushgarak
This whole question is over-analysis, I feel.

Dexx
yes....i think so too.
It is a movie afterall..

Julie
Let's just play along anyway....the force is in everything but only few namely force adepts and jedi and dark jedi and dathomir witches...etc can touch it....it can give one great power physically, but adrenaline is available to most beings...natural thing

yerssot
you forgot sith witches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.