Spider-man VS. Mr. Monster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MERCILOUS
always the same boring fights over and over. spidey fanboy says this, wolvie fanboy says that.

HOW BOUT SOME FREAKING MR. MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

This is classic spider man, let's say... right before carnage ever makes an appearance. So no movie upgrades or talking to insects bull!@#$.

Any version of Mr. Monster will do, he gets his normal armament and access to the monster mobile.

Don't know who Mr. Monster is? TOUGH! Reply anyway so i can make fun of you!

TheEvilHex
Monster mash

MERCILOUS
AHA! ...wait what? what does that mean? Do i make fun of you for saying some nonsensical poppycock? or are you saying Mr. Monster wins?

TheEvilHex
Both i havent been flamed in a long time lol. laughing

MERCILOUS
hehehhe, cool here goes, i wouldn't want to dissapoint...

hmmmmm... i'm bit rusty, haven't been on these forums for a while maybe back in the day i would have said something like...

of course mister wins you fool, no thanks to you mister mash.

no that's not quite it, it may have gone more like...

i'll mash your monster!

or maybe more like...

I spit in your general direction and your brain is that of a bamboozled goat. Mister Monster wins because i say so and soon you'll learn that's all that matters. Bow your head in shame and defeat!!!!!

hope i didn't dissapoint.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
hehehhe, cool here goes, i wouldn't want to dissapoint...

hmmmmm... i'm bit rusty, haven't been on these forums for a while maybe back in the day i would have said something like...

of course mister wins you fool, no thanks to you mister mash.

no that's not quite it, it may have gone more like...

i'll mash your monster!

or maybe more like...

I spit in your general direction and your brain is that of a bamboozled goat. Mister Monster wins because i say so and soon you'll learn that's all that matters. Bow your head in shame and defeat!!!!!

hope i didn't dissapoint. But i said he would win? i thought you were going to flame me for my half assed way of saying it.

MERCILOUS
sorry, like i said i'm rusty. and yeah mr. would win

MERCILOUS
oooooo damnit, now i think of one!

monster mash? wtf is that, where you in the middle of forming a though when your ancient brain had a flash back and your jeriatric body fumbled over the keyboard and accidentally submitted your senile reply? should i call a doctor or have you been waiting for this for a long time now?

damnit, i wish i had said that first...

TheEvilHex
oooooo damnit, now i think of one!

monster mash? wtf is that, where you in the middle of forming a though when your ancient brain had a flash back and your jeriatric body fumbled over the keyboard and accidentally submitted your senile reply? should i call a doctor or have you been waiting for this for a long time now?

damnit, i wish i had said that first... awesome thats more like it lol laughing laughing out loud laughing

MERCILOUS
awsome, awsome, thank you very much, i think it's literally been like a year. Of course if some of the jokers i knew at the time were on here i'm sure they would have brought it out of me right away. it's a pleasure to post with someone who doesn't instantly make a tool of himself.

MERCILOUS
oh wait it says i last visited sep 23, but the last time before that was a long time too.

TheEvilHex
awsome, awsome, thank you very much, i think it's literally been like a year. Of course if some of the jokers i knew at the time were on here i'm sure they would have brought it out of me right away. it's a pleasure to post with someone who doesn't instantly make a tool of himself. its inevitable i will make an ass out of my self. i dotn know i don't really post in stuff i know nothing about ne more so i might not make an ass of my self. we can only hope.

MERCILOUS
oh no, i'm not sure we understand eachother. i was saying it's a pleasure to post with you on account of you not making a tool out of yourself. i don't mind half assed responses (so long as your on my side, hehehehe).

here's an example, Mr. Monster wins cause he has a gun. what's spidey gonna do once he gets shot? cry i bet, cry like a little girl.

MERCILOUS
even though your opinions mean nothing...

post!

you know you want to cry spidey wins, but he doesn't!

MERCILOUS
buuummm... i mean, COME ON! talk about something different for a change!!!!!!!!! you know mister monster would poor 50,000 tons of bug spray on spidey and end him for good.

ADarksideJedi
Mr Monster would win!jm

guy222
always the same boring fights over and over. spidey fanboy says this, wolvie fanboy says that.

HOW BOUT SOME FREAKING MR. MONSTER!!!!!!!!!

This is classic spider man, let's say... right before carnage ever makes an appearance. So no movie upgrades or talking to insects bull!@#$.

Any version of Mr. Monster will do, he gets his normal armament and access to the monster mobile.

Don't know who Mr. Monster is? TOUGH! Reply anyway so i can make fun of you!

mr monster

MERCILOUS
Just checking up on an old thread. And realizing that it's possibly the best thread ever! What a bright bunch of posters.

Inhuman
Spidey kicks his head off

MERCILOUS
BOOOOOOOO! Now i have to take back what i said. Now this thread of full of bright posters with one exception. Inhuman you popinjay, you probably don't even know who Mr. Monster is.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Inhuman
Spidey kicks his head off I was going more for Spidey with a punch... but either works fine.

MERCILOUS
nonsense, how's he going to punch Mr. Monster when with a sword in threw his eye?

Inhuman
nonsense, how's he going to punch Mr. Monster when with a sword in threw his eye?

He doesn't need his eye to kick mr. monsters head to the next city

MERCILOUS
Bah! Spiderman isn't half as tough as the countless monsters Mr. Monster has battled. I would name a few, but I'd prefer you do it. I"m sure that'd be easy for you because you've read so many of his books right?

MERCILOUS
thought so, nothing to say, posting out of spite and ignorance... you two live under the same bridge? got some sort of "union" there?

MERCILOUS
*cough*thisisablatantbump*cough*

but seriously i'm curious, does every just simply realize that mr. monster would beat there beloved spidey or does no one know who mr. monster is?

Endrict Nuul
Spidey wins....

Knowsbleed33
Spidey wins because his costume is less goofy.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Spidey wins....

Mr. Monster wins.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Spidey wins because his costume is less goofy.

You coxcomb, take away the spider and add a little headgear and they're the same thing. I'll take a skull over "webbing cape" any day. Mr. Monster could probably kill spidey before he had a chance to plead for his life.

Scoobless
but seriously i'm curious, does every just simply realize that mr. monster would beat there beloved spidey or does no one know who mr. monster is?

I would fall into that second category there.

shrug

Scoobless
If it's this guy:

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/mrmonstr.htm

Spider-Man wins.

stick out tongue

MERCILOUS
Mr. monster is the premiere monster hunter of his universe. He usually walks around with a couple of hand guns and a sword. Usually it's enough to quell even the worst monsters but if it isn't. Mr. Monster falls back to his knowledge as a scientist. His alter ego Doc Stearn is a brilliant scientist and inventor. Add the clever stupidity and that's Mr. Monster in a nutshell. Suggested reading is his first series, (they seem to start to lack in quality as it goes on but there are still some gems in the later series.)

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by Scoobless
If it's this guy:

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/mrmonstr.htm

Spider-Man wins.

;p
yeah that's him, and there's no way spidey wins. Spidey has trouble fighting one werewolf, the good Doctor has killed an entire gang. Beaten so badly they couldn't regenerate to defend themselves. you just read a profile and figured spidey wins, shame on you scoobles, shame on you.

Scoobless
But ..... Spider-Man ALWAYS wins .... didn't you know that?

erm

MERCILOUS
hehehehe, well, the problem here lies in that Mr. monster always wins too, albeit sometimes by accident. Still i could probably name a few accidental wins for the wall crawler.

i actually picked these two characters because they wore similar colors and were both scientist, of course peter's never invented a shrink ray or dimensional jumping machines.

Scoobless
I meant on KMC.

no expression

MERCILOUS
ahh yes, indeed. that's the reason i chose spiderman, i assumed i could make fun of a bunch of "people" *cough*fanboys*cough* just by sticking him in this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.