Terrax vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_1990
Who wins?

llagrok
Interesting battle, and I think a lot depends on where they fight. If there's sufficient metal then Magneto should be able to do pretty well. However, I still think that Terrax might be too powerful for him.

Terrax 6/10

tkitna
Terrax 8/10

Newjak
Terrax 10/10

What is Magneto going to do to a herald besides die no expression

His Airness
Terrax

guy222
Terrax

fangirl101
terrax wasn't doing that well against the new warriors in a story a while ago. while magneto has grown considerably in skill and power. i'd say this fight is pretty close. i seem to remember magneto even able to block thor's hammer strikes alone with the rest of the avengers. and thor>terrax. for sure.

norrinradd43
Terrax tends to job...an on panel loss to Magneto wouldnt suprise me.

Evangel94
Originally posted by fangirl101
terrax wasn't doing that well against the new warriors in a story a while ago. while magneto has grown considerably in skill and power. i'd say this fight is pretty close. i seem to remember magneto even able to block thor's hammer strikes alone with the rest of the avengers. and thor>terrax. for sure.

A "while" ago?!

The issue your referring to came out nearly 20 years ago! Try to be more accurate next time with your wording fangirl. Not to mention Terrax's power was wildly unstable in that issue after having to reform his entire body.

-Evangel94

Starscream M
Originally posted by Evangel94
A "while" ago?!

The issue your referring to came out nearly 20 years ago! Try to be more accurate next time with your wording fangirl. Not to mention Terrax was de-powered and unstable in that issue after having to reform his entire body.

-Evangel94 you shouldn't call someone a fangirl just because you disagree with them...

Evangel94
Originally posted by Starscream M
you shouldn't call someone a fangirl just because you disagree with them...

no expression

...that's his username.

Starscream M
no expression

...that's his username. actually no, his/her username is fangirl101. You clearly called him/her a fangirl...rather than use his/her actual moniker. Just try to be more respectful in the future.

Evangel94
actually no, his/her username is fangirl101. You clearly called him/her a fangirl...rather than use his/her actual moniker. Just try to be more respectful in the future.

huh

That's his/her's username. If they chose a name based on a derogatory term used to put someone down, then they made that choice. I'm not going to write 101 everytime I refer to him/her. I called him/her a fangirl because that's their name that they chose.

Starscream M
What the f**k?

That's his/her's username. I called him/her a fangirl because that's their name!

so if I had a moniker 'asspen', you would just call me ass?

Evangel94
Well, if your name was Asspen333, then I would call you Asspen. If your name was Ass99, then you would have to live with the consequences of choosing a derogatory name.

Starscream M
Well, if your name was Asspen333, then I would call you Asspen. If your name was Ass99, then you would have to live with the consequences of choosing a derogatory name. hmph.. well then, I'm just gonna call you Evan from now on! mad

Evangel94
hmph.. well then, I'm just gonna call you Evan from now on! mad

Well my name doesn't cut off at Evan94. People aren't always going to type the numbers after someone's username. Anyway, this whole thing is ridiculous.

I'm done here.

Frubba
so if I had a moniker 'asspen', you would just call me ass?

No, I would just call you assclown. cool

Bentley
Terrax 1000/10. Poor underrated thing.

Mindset
Originally posted by Frubba
No, I would just call you assclown. cool

thumb up

guy222
terrax

AlmightyKfish
Terrax ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.