How much would it change things??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
If Surfer was shown blocking the runners punches, flash style?

If Hulk fought Northstar with combat speed on par with Jay Garrick?

If the ThunderGods fought heralds akin to Superman fighting probes?

Would the Marvel top tier get more nods??

Cuz i tell ya, all i'm waiting for in WWH, is one speedblitz type move from Hulk(unlikely, yes) to shove crow down the throats of many posters.

Same with Bill and Thor in Omega Flight and Son of Asgard.

That'll be a great day, truely.

Not because i'll use the speedblitz argument(cuz i hate it), but because alot of debates will become more creative, and fun.

Hard to yell out speedblitz, if both characters are shown capable of doing one.

I'll look to the screen and scream where is your god now?!1

Endless Mike
First one: That would be either a powerup for Surfer or a powerdown for Runner. That wouldn't happen realistically.

Second one: Yeah I could see that. Just not regularly.

Third one: Yes, very good idea.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Endless Mike
First one: That would be either a powerup for Surfer or a powerdown for Runner. That wouldn't happen realistically.

Second one: Yeah I could see that. Just not regularly.

Third one: Yes, very good idea.

I wouldn't mind seeing Surfer catch Runners blitzing hands, even if it meant he cracked his skin everytime he did so.

Validus
If Hulk fought Northstar equally in combat speed, you'd be the first one complaining.

Endless Mike
That would only happen if Runner was just fooling around with him and not fighting seriously. If Runner was attacking at anywhere near his full speed Surfer wouldn't even be able to react

UniOmni
Not if they merely had him catching a few of his flurries.

If they had him keeping pace with the guy, i'd call bs immediately.

Validus
How is the latter less acceptable? They're both BS.

And hasn't Marvel's stance always been that Thor was more powerful than Surfer anyway?

UniOmni
HEY!!

IF DC CAN PRINT DOS DD DOING SOME CHARGE THAT GETS CALLED SPEEDBLITZING TO THIS VERY DAY, HULK CAN GET THE SAME TREATMENT!!

JUST ONE SHOWING, TO SHUT UP THE SPEEDBLITZ BRIGADE MARVEL@!

PLEASE!!!

SpunkySmurph
If I see Black Bolt and Hulk fighting at insane speed levels in WWH, I think I'll yell out with joy, no matter where I'm reading the damn comic, and despite Hulk having to pull some PIS move out of his ass to beat him. smile

I say this after seeing the Black Bolt vs. Power Girl thread.

UniOmni
Yeah.

The BB vs PG thread made it clear just how far being a brick from DC got you, even without on panel showings to validate such esteemable praise.

SpunkySmurph
Oh, and to Soljer (since I know he'll bring this up), yes I did say Sabertooth might have faster insta-reactions then Hulk. But I'd gladly eat my words to see some new material in Hulk vs. DC brick fights.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Yeah.

The BB vs PG thread made it clear just how far being a brick from DC got you, even without on panel showings to validate such esteemable praise.
Cut the bullshit. That was Nvr arguing in favor of PeeGee. Don't exaggerate.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Cut the bullshit. That was Nvr arguing in favor of PeeGee. Don't exaggerate.

Five people carried that thread.

Me, you, SpunkySmurph, Nvr and Symetric Chaos.

Nvr and Sym both gave PG the speed advantage, for the sole fact that she's a kryptonian, newly minted and that DC kryptonians all have superspeed, and are likely able to pull off a speedblitz, by their words.

Same thing happened in the TethvsZod thread.

Avy said Zod was faster and stronger, tho we've not seen anything that would imply that.

Zod doesn't have the speed feats, Superman does.

It permeates this forum.

Testicles, are we?

Validus
Five people carried that thread.

Me, you, SpunkySmurph, Nvr and Symetric Chaos.

Nvr and Sym both gave PG the speed advantage, for the sole fact that she's a kryptonian, newly minted and that DC kryptonians all have superspeed, and are likely able to pull off a speedblitz, by their words.

Testicles, are we?
So two people arguing PeeGee would speeblitz suddenly mean the whole forum thinks that? By that logic, Hulk is the most powerful character because DevilGoblin and Xmeat think so.

UniOmni
Read the rest of my edited post greenie.

I never said that the entire forum believes it so.

I did imply it, but ehh.

IIRC, people have said PG would blitz the Hulk as well.

long pig
HEY!!

IF DC CAN PRINT DOS DD DOING SOME CHARGE THAT GETS CALLED SPEEDBLITZING TO THIS VERY DAY, HULK CAN GET THE SAME TREATMENT!!

JUST ONE SHOWING, TO SHUT UP THE SPEEDBLITZ BRIGADE MARVEL@!

PLEASE!!!
Haha. No shit, DD never showed any super speed of any kind, yet..........

Martian_mind
Yes he did...

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Yes he did...
Noppers.

Someone said he moved in a blur, but that's about it. I can move my right hand so fast it's a blur, but do I get any props? No.

Seriously, it's like lightening....wanna see? I have a video....

Martian_mind
No,Flash stated he was fast and the narative said they were fighting faster then the human eye could follow.

Plus,even if you had the vid,i couldn't watch it,your sig erks me.

guy222
If Surfer was shown blocking the runners punches, flash style?

If Hulk fought Northstar with combat speed on par with Jay Garrick?

If the ThunderGods fought heralds akin to Superman fighting probes?

Would the Marvel top tier get more nods??

Cuz i tell ya, all i'm waiting for in WWH, is one speedblitz type move from Hulk(unlikely, yes) to shove crow down the throats of many posters.

Same with Bill and Thor in Omega Flight and Son of Asgard.

That'll be a great day, truely.

Not because i'll use the speedblitz argument(cuz i hate it), but because alot of debates will become more creative, and fun.

Hard to yell out speedblitz, if both characters are shown capable of doing one.

I'll look to the screen and scream where is your god now?!1

Elder>Herald. Story was ok
Hulk isn't goin to lose against Northstar
Thor>Superman. Thor still wins

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
No,Flash stated he was fast and the narative said they were fighting faster then the human eye could follow.

Plus,even if you had the vid,i couldn't watch it,your sig erks me.
Well, we all know Flash is a damned liar who lies all the damn time....lying at superhuman speeds,

That irkoff when I look at my sig, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.