Sentry Vs. Superman 1 Million.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Who wins?

Thanos_THOTU
Superman One Million due to imp magix

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Who wins?

Sentry falls

Jebus reborn
Sentry.

TricksterPriest
Bran, what the hell? laughing I think I liked WWH better. Anyways, Supes 1M cures Sentry of his void problem, and a grateful Sentry, joins the JLA1M, thus sparing the Marvel verse from ever having to deal with him again. big grin

Soljer
...Sentry can't beat Mainstream Superman, much less Superman One Million.

celestialdemon
This fight goes to Superman.

Endless Mike
Spite

Skeets
Sentry wins via power bomb into sun....wait....oh.....yeah......ermmnone

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Superman One Million due to imp magix

He does win. But he doesn't have imp magic.

TricksterPriest
Yes, he does. The 67th Century Superman married the queen of the imps. that brought ten extra senses and ESP powers into the line. Now, is his stuff equal to a full 5D imp? don't think so. But it's more than enough to beat down Sentry.

Tazer
Yo.

over time, the line of Kal-El mixed w/5-d imps and some of their native abilities joined the kryptonian powerset; S1M likely does have *something* from that in him.

Tazer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yes, he does. The 67th Century Superman married the queen of the imps. that brought ten extra senses and ESP powers into the line. Now, is his stuff equal to a full 5D imp? don't think so. But it's more than enough to beat down Sentry.

Those are a couple extra powers and sense. There's no evidence of him having imp magic just a few physical properties of thier species.

Validus
What does it matter? Any IMP magic probably won't be why Superman beats him anyway.

Thanos_THOTU
Sentry is like All-star Superman, a badass which can kick anyones ass.
But Justice Legion Superman (alias Superman One Million) would mind **** him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
What does it matter? Any IMP magic probably won't be why Superman beats him anyway.

Yeah. Imp magic would probablt be useless against Sentry.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Bran, what the hell? laughing Sentry, joins the JLA1M, thus sparing the Marvel verse from ever having to deal with him again. big grin

Please someone kill Sentry!!!!!!!!!! Anyone!!!!!! Damn waste of ink!!! mad mad

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Please someone kill Sentry!!!!!!!!!! Anyone!!!!!! Damn waste of ink!!! mad mad

laughing Co-****ing-signed. I hate that guy. thumb down

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Sentry is like All-star Superman, a badass which can kick anyones ass.
But Justice Legion Superman (alias Superman One Million) would mind **** him.

Yeah...which is why Iron Man humiliated him.

Sentry is overhyped.

He can't beat mainstream Supes.

One Million destroys him with his force vision alone.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Yeah...which is why Iron Man humiliated him.

Sentry is overhyped.

He can't beat mainstream Supes.

One Million destroys him with his force vision alone.

You made a funny.

Iron Man did absolutely nothing except get his arse kicked, until CLOC over-loaded Bob with disasters across the globe so he didn't know which to go to and kinda spazzed out.

Could Iron Man do a thing to him under his own power? No, he had to use CLOC. He was getting WTFPWNED beforehand though.

Superboy Prime
Yeah. I know his ass was kicked left and right, but in the end who was the one screaming and begging? Sentry. That's what I meant by humiliation.

tkitna
Iron Man was damn lucky Sentry wasnt pissed at him and just said screw the disasters.

Even if its not right, I have to vote for Sentry until he loses.

Superboy Prime

Do you have any idea of who Superman 1 million is and what he is capable of?

tkitna
Not really. Are any of us really sure what Sentry is capable of?

Regardless, i'm displaying the ultimate fanboyism and will not vote against Sentry until he loses.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
Iron Man was damn lucky Sentry wasnt pissed at him and just said screw the disasters.

That wasn't actually the problem. The data over load was basicly mind fuking him.

Superboy Prime
LoL.

Well at least you're honest about your fanboyism. Not many posters would dare admit their fanboyism.

punk

tkitna
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
LoL.

Well at least you're honest about your fanboyism. Not many posters would dare admit their fanboyism.

punk

Lol,,,I know. I realize everybody seems to hate Sentry so I figured i'd back him up. Somebody had to.

tkitna
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That wasn't actually the problem. The data over load was basicly mind fuking him.

Yeah, I know, but I was trying to say that someday the Sentry is going to be really pissed off at somebody and that little ploy wont work.

(Its the Sentry for gods sake. There should be no weakness.)

big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, I know, but I was trying to say that someday the Sentry is going to be really pissed off at somebody and that little ploy wont work.

(Its the Sentry for gods sake. There should be no weakness.)

big grin

But that is a weakness. It's also a loss. 313

tkitna
But that is a weakness. It's also a loss. 313

Nah, i'm waiting for the physical beating. I'm going to need a knockout by somebody. WWH is coming up with the two of them going at it, but i'm sure it'll be a stalemate with both of them holding back in some fashion. If not, WWH would be a short story. evil face

Redatom65
spite no expression

Galan007
S1M takes this easily... erm

Galvaclaw
Sentry was punched out by Hercules and Hulking in civil war 7. He didn't appear again that issue.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Sentry was punched out by Hercules and Hulking in civil war 7. He didn't appear again that issue. He didn't even fall when they hit him...

tkitna
Sentry was punched out by Hercules and Hulking in civil war 7. He didn't appear again that issue.

This?
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%207/Civil_War_007_005.jpg

Your kidding right?

Galvaclaw
No, I see Sentry being knocked back wards by the two punches. That's still him loosing. If we go by Sentry hype their blows should of bounced off.

There's also the whole feeling pain from a punch by Ironman. We all love Iron man but he's not nearly as strong as Superman let alone Superman 1 million.

Also Ultron seemed to be able to handle sentry. With lightning blasts.

SpunkySmurph
No, I see Sentry being knocked back wards by the two punches. That's still him loosing. If we go by Sentry hype their blows should of bounced off.

There's also the whole feeling pain from a punch by Ironman. We all love Iron man but he's not nearly as strong as Superman let alone Superman 1 million.

Also Ultron seemed to be able to handle sentry. With lightning blasts. Yeah. It helps that we've never seen (except for AM), a Sentry that wasn't holding his power back to an insanley lower degree then his overall level of power.

According to forum rules, both characters are bloodlusted, so this won't be the same whiney, weak (but still strong in comparison) Sentry that we normally see. The whiney, weak Sentry that punks Terrax with ease. No, this one will be much stronger.

Do I think he'll take the majority here? No. no expression

But he doesn't deserve nearly the level of flak that he's getting. Haters.

manorastroman

everything you said in this post is wrong, except that iron man<<<superman.

Supreme being
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah. It helps that we've never seen (except for AM), a Sentry that wasn't holding his power back to an insanley lower degree then his overall level of power.

According to forum rules, both characters are bloodlusted, so this won't be the same whiney, weak (but still strong in comparison) Sentry that we normally see. The whiney, weak Sentry that punks Terrax with ease. No, this one will be much stronger.

Do I think he'll take the majority here? No. no expression

But he doesn't deserve nearly the level of flak that he's getting. Haters.

laughing "The whiney, weak Sentry that punks Terrax with ease. No, this one will be much stronger". What because he didn't power up we assume his holding back now roll eyes (sarcastic) next he will be shooting kamehamaha waves out his ass. Oh and sentry gets spanked extremely hard without inflicting much damage let alone any to supes 1 million.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Supreme being
What because he didn't power up we assume his holding back now roll eyes (sarcastic) next he will be shooting kamehamaha waves out his ass.

Sentry doesn't have the mental disipline or chi energy needed to make any sort of Kamehameha wave.

durfist

Supreme being
Sentry doesn't have the mental disipline or chi energy needed to make any sort of Kamehameha wave.

durfist

roll eyes (sarcastic) His the sentry dam it the guy that stalemated galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic) His the sentry dam it the guy that stalemated galactus.

Those attacks aren't entierly about power though . . .

grey fox
Force Vision FTW

Supreme being
Those attacks aren't entierly about power though . . .

confused Wait confused were you seriously trying to disprove that the sentry is incapable of a kamahamaha wave from his ass?

What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
confused Wait confused were you seriously trying to disprove that the sentry is incapable of a kamahamaha wave from his ass?

What the f**k?

I have a considerable amount of free time.

Supreme being
I have a considerable amount of free time.

Yes it appears so.

SpunkySmurph
What because he didn't power up we assume his holding back now roll eyes (sarcastic) Have you seen the Sentry vs. Absorbing Man fight?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Have you seen the Sentry vs. Absorbing Man fight?

POP!

D-Block

The lighting did nothing to Sentry Ultron even said it's going to take more to hurt Sentry.

the Darkone
Superman 1 millions punches Sentry into another dimension. S1M wins 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.