KOTOR 2 party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
Some questions on the KOTOR 2 parties.

Who is better, Mira or Hanharr

Handmaiden or Diciple

HK-47 or Mandalore

What party do you usually use?

aldisyoyo
mira, if she uses the "gun and run' tactic (obviously with guns)

every time i go w/ male so, handimaiden

mandalore

me (obviously)
kreia
atton
damn i want kotor 3

kamikz
Hanharr, with his wookiee rage and his strenght/constitution he is nearly unstoppable. He can trash almost anything in a couple of seconds.

Handmaiden, like her more, haven't actually used the Diciple much.

Mandalore, can be healed after all, I have difficulty with droids not being able to be healed or something without repair kits.

exanda kane
Mira is great for storming GOTO's yacht, her ability to walk across minefields unharmed is a godsend, plus with a stealth gen. she can rack up the xp on recovering the mines. Her backstory, too, I also find interesting, and when I do get time to play the game, I'm always trying to make her a Jedi, no luck yet though. Mira's too much of an appealing character to have, never wanted Hanharr.

Grab Mira two Mandalorian Heavy Blasters, upgrdae them to their full potential and you can take down Sith Lord's with 3, sometimes 4 Master Rapid Shot specials.

As for Disciple or Handmaiden, I find the Handmaiden/Atris subplot dreary, and on a combat note, I find having the Disciple casting Light Side powers such as Master Energy Resistance to be a real help; I use him in the same way I use Kreia. I tend to go for a Jedi Guardian, so any other saber uses cluttering up my vision can become annoying.

As for Hk or Mandalore, I'd love to use Hk simply for the dialogue he comes out with, truly a great character and lovely little twist between him and T3-M4 and R2 and 3PO. Yet on combat terms, I find Mandalore to be more of a Stalwart with his hefty cannon ripping through Sith skulls.

jollyjim311
Hanharr does hundreds of damage. He can solo pretty much anyone. He also killed his whole tribe, strangling them in their sleep, staring with the children and women, working his way up to the adult males. It was so that they wouldn't lose pride by being slaves.

Tangible God
Well I don't really think this is about back-stories.

General G
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
Some questions on the KOTOR 2 parties.

Who is better, Mira or Hanharr

Handmaiden or Diciple

HK-47 or Mandalore

What party do you usually use?

I played with both and ofund Mira to be a lot better than Hanharr, even with his rage.

Handmaiden is definately better, just make sure you make her a Jedi.

Not sure about the other two, I always use HK-47 more, but that is because I like him better. big grin

My usual party:

Me
HK-47
And Visas or Atton

I never ever use Kreia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.