Dock Ock (movie) Vs Wolverine (movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?

Newjak
Wolverine

Doc Ock's tentacles weren't that fast and Wolverine's claws will definitely cut through them with ease.

Madvillain
Wolverine easily. His healing factor was unreal.

But in comics, I'd give Doc Ock the majority.

llagrok
Originally posted by Madvillain
Wolverine easily. His healing factor was unreal.

But in comics, I'd give Doc Ock the majority.

His healing factor was only impressive at the end of the 3rd movie.

Madvillain
Originally posted by llagrok
His healing factor was only impressive at the end of the 3rd movie.
So?

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

howlett

Badabing
I'll go with movie Ock. He was tossing cars around and going h2h with Spidey who is no slouch in the speed department. Movie Wolverine has a good showing but still got KOed in X3 from getting slammed against the wall.

Ytse
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll go with movie Ock. He was tossing cars around and going h2h with Spidey who is no slouch in the speed department.

True. He did pluck Spider-Man right out of the air, mid-flip, and toss him skyward. However Spider-Man still managed to basically neutralize him with a couple punches afterward.

Soljer
Wolverine was knocked out from a single bullet.

I'd say Ock's tentacles would be plenty fast enough to hit Wolverine, and would hit plenty hard enough to knock him out.

Movie ock for the win!

Tha C-Master
Movie Ock was more impressive than Move Wolverine.

guy222
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

IMO, X Men was better than Spidey

I returned to ur place smile

capt it up
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I agree

Bouboumaster
Like in comics, Wolverine would woop ass of Dock Ock

capt it up

TheGame17
to me, i consider the wolverine in the third movie different than the first two. his healing factor was way faster and he was much more durable. i'd say the claws could cut through the tentacles, but he'd probably get thrown around for a while.

Estacado
Originally posted by Newjak
Wolverine

Doc Ock's tentacles weren't that fast and Wolverine's claws will definitely cut through them with ease.
no expression
He was KO'd by a hit from Sabretooth with a huge piece of wood then again he was KO'd by a simple gun shot in the head.Oh and he doesn't have the speed to compete with Dock Ock.

capt it up
no expression
He was KO'd by a hit from Sabretooth with a huge piece of wood then again he was KO'd by a simple gun shot in the head.Oh and he doesn't have the speed to compete with Dock Ock.
then why make the thread?

Estacado
Just wanted to prove to him that he was wrong and I needed some kind of "backup" on this.If you know what I mean.....

SpunkySmurph
Ock wins.

The tentacles were plenty fast enough to hit Wolverine, and they were strong enough to KO him.

capt it up
Just wanted to prove to him that he was wrong and I needed some kind of "backup" on this.If you know what I mean.....
yes, but comic wolverine would be a completely different story.......

jinzin
no expression

and yet juggernaught couldn't put him down...

meh I'd still say dock ock.. just because movie wolverine doesn't have the finesse, skill or agility to fight a guy like ock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.