iTunes phenomina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diddly
OMGOMGOMG!!! Call me phsycho but on iTunes there is a POTC AWE pod cast that I believe will give us some insite! They r free to watch and downlaod. there is a total of 3 episodes.... Check it out!

mmoviejunkie
what do i type in the search? just POTC AWE?

mmoviejunkie
the secrets of pirates of the caribbean?
cool i'm listening to it now
talking about the title of the 3rd movie
pretty interesting

ivebeendepped43
I DONT HAVE ITUNES!! *pouts*

mmoviejunkie
aww i'm sorry

ivebeendepped43
oh wait!!! yes i do!! right sorry, forgot my mom has an ipod...but i couldnt find it!

diddly
well it has a trailer and soething bout the story plot...
"Elizabeth wants Will" I believe it said!

SarahB
interesting...............................

diddly
I know lame... sorry but i had to say something!!!! Besides they have some awsome POTC music

SarahB
lol kl big grin, so wat does everybody think here...is it gna be j/e or w/e..........i dnt rly kno wat ppl think atm

diddly
well I think itl be w/e cause they said she wanted him!

SarahB
yh i guess.....oh wellsmile they hav alread made the movie now, so we cnt chnage anything lol.

diddly
yup! gtg... hw

SarahB
klkl tlk l8r then

Hambah
Originally posted by SarahB
lol kl big grin, so wat does everybody think here...is it gna be j/e or w/e..........i dnt rly kno wat ppl think atm

You have no idea how much I'd LOVE for it to be J/E. But I believe it will actually end up W/E. But whatever. I'll still probably love the movie.

diddly
u know they do have the book out!

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah i read it

they didn't put the whole movie in so that we have to watch it to no wat happens

diddly
dang it... but wat happens anyway

Bwa Ha Ha
it ends w/ liz saying "Today we are the PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!"

diddly
ya I read that... my friend has the book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.