apocalypse vs apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is marvel apocalypse vs DC apocalypse. who wins ?

TricksterPriest
blink There's a DC apocalypse?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blink There's a DC apocalypse? was watching a JLA episode afew days ago and popped up on there a bad guy named apocalypse and he looks all powerful and all that. i dont know much about him.

Redatom65
a character on JLU character named Apocalypse? Seen very episode, own every episode, and don't remember that... blink

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Redatom65
a character on JLU character named Apocalypse? Seen very episode, own every episode, and don't remember that... blink thats what they called him

Jebus reborn
Use your head.

It's obvious what it is, and it's obvious that the threadstarter has no idea what he's talking about.

spidey-dude
a character on JLU character named Apocalypse? Seen very episode, own every episode, and don't remember that... blink its one of the season 2 episodes. justice league of america. not unlimited

Redatom65
never even heard of the justice league of america show, I wiki'd it and everything

spidey-dude
a character on JLU character named Apocalypse? Seen very episode, own every episode, and don't remember that... blink its in twilight episode 1

spidey-dude
never even heard of the justice league of america show, I wiki'd it and everything my bad i got into the habbit of calling it justice league of america just cause of the book.

Redatom65
the darkseid, brainiac epsiode. Do you mean apokolips? cause that's a planet. the planet darkseid lives on

TricksterPriest
guys. Wrong spelling, APOKOLIPS. Darkseid's planet. Spidey-dude, there is no DC apocalypse. Apokolips is Darkseid's home planet.

Edit: Damn fast posting. stick out tongue

spidey-dude
the darkseid, brainiac epsiode. Do you mean apokalyps? cause that's a planet. the planet darkseid lives on he called himself on there apokalyps somwhere on the show

Redatom65
Originally posted by spidey-dude
he called himself on there apokalyps somwhere on the show

he might have said something like he was apokolops meaning, he was that planet, being the essence of the planet, or something

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
guys. Wrong spelling, APOKOLIPS. Darkseid's planet. Spidey-dude, there is no DC apocalypse. Apokolips is Darkseid's home planet.

Edit: Damn fast posting. stick out tongue oh my bad big grin

spidey-dude
it would still be cool if they did make one though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.