Official MySPACe AWE!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
here it is and enjoy....
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=184747827

ivebeendepped43
gah! myspace doesnt work on our comp!! it has like, a safety filter thing we dont know how to get off! it goes to the American Idol website whenever it detects stuff. no idea why.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol

'American Idle'

IheartPocky
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
gah! myspace doesnt work on our comp!! it has like, a safety filter thing we dont know how to get off! it goes to the American Idol website whenever it detects stuff. no idea why.

dont you have parental control on?

ivebeendepped43
no! my parents dont even know how to take it off! they dont know why it does it or anything! it also blocks out words like g*irl (without the star it blanks it out) and * and s*ex or s*exy and b*londe. its so weird! and it gets really annoying when im trying to search something for a project and it wont work because it blanks out one of my words or sumthin. I also cant search any images cuz it does the American Idol thing. which gets increasingly difficult becuase i need pictures for school projects! i hate my comp!!

IheartPocky
ahh that sucks

you should do a system restore smile that would delete everything though..

ivebeendepped43
yeah i cant afford to lose everything

SarahB
wow they hav a myspace!!! lol i so added them =)
i saw a video on there which i havent seen so i quite happy now lol

ivebeendepped43
lucky people...

PirateDiva
LMAO i Soooo Added Them!!! big grin

Hambah
Today pirates are the background for the myspace homepage!

IheartPocky
omg thats so cool..

Imperial Logic
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
lol

'American Idle'
LOL

Oh...I hope not...
Though he lives in California.
...and rented his house to Carrie Fisher...

Bwa Ha Ha
He is a US citizen now though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.