Tuesday, 11th September

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
This date is very strange, and I think the following events are more of a coincidence than you might think.

Tuesday, 11th September 1962: Filip Dewinter, right wing Belgian politician who was politically active during high school and is participating in anti-islam ways, was born.

Tuesday, 11th September 1973: http://www.iisg.nl/collections/chile/chronology.php

Tuesday, 11th September 1984: a car bomb at US embassy annex in east Beirut, killed 16 and injured the ambassador.

Tuesday, 11th September 1990: George H. W. Bush, Skull and Bones member, former CIA director and the president's father, delivered a nationally televised speech threatening Iraq to pull out of Kuwait. This speech is also the first time the NWO was mentioned publically.

Tuesday, 11th September 2001: The attack of The Twin Towers and Pentagon, causing the war on terror, the war in Iraq, the Patriot Act, and a darker world.

The next Tuesday, 11th September? 2007. Probably just a coincidence, as this is my personal discovery and I'm not sure if any of this means anything, but I for one am cautious. Maybe Tuesday, September 11th is a traditional thing for the "Illuminati" or something else...

Violent K
See, these are kind of conspiracies that is not totally retarded.

NuclearWinter
Hands down best thread Lord ever created = my opinion + my favorite thread that Lord created.

lord xyz
You do realise I don't fully agree with this myself, and am suggesting to take this with a pinch of salt, but I expected you to like it NW anyway.

And thanks Violent K.

NuclearWinter
The phone number that we are told to call for emergency situations is 9-11

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by NuclearWinter

Ok now you're grasping for straws.

I woke up this morning at 9:11 lolols

Spartan005

no expression

Emperor Ashtar
If the date does have any significance (which I doubt) then what is it?

lord xyz
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
If the date does have any significance (which I doubt) then what is it? Not sure. Probably all a coincidence, but if something happens this Tuesday, 11th September, investigation would be required.

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Ok now you're grasping for straws.

I woke up this morning at 9:11 lolols Originally posted by Spartan005
no expression I hope you two don't think I'm like him.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by lord xyz
Not sure. Probably all a coincidence, but if something happens this Tuesday, 11th September, investigation would be required.

I hope you two don't think I'm like him.

No, you actually posted something somewhat interesting; probably not related, but interesting. You posted a day and the month, down to the particular day. He's just listing anything with 911 in it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
No, you actually posted something somewhat interesting; probably not related, but interesting. You posted a day and the month, down to the particular day. He's just listing anything with 911 in it. Yeah. I actually saw him post some of that 11 letters stuff. I read that when I was 13 and thought it was pretty strange, but later I realised it's just some idiot looking for coincidences and them passing them off as a conspiracy.

NuclearWinter
Need I remind every single one of you, that coincidence DOES NOT EXIST!

Bicnarok
if you dig deep enough you can find coincidences about any date.

Emperor Ashtar
Unless 911 has some kind of code that the overclass use?

chithappens
I thought it was weird that Sept 11 was "9-11" when it happened and we have to call "911" for emergency.

Little too odd for me

Violent K

It doesn't? So if I buy a coke and found that friend bought that too, is that a conspiracy?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Violent K
It doesn't? So if I buy a coke and found that friend bought that too, is that a conspiracy?

Before I answer that question...let me ask you a question in return.

What do the two terms "Coincidence" and "Conspiracy" have in common?

From my viewpoint, extremely little.

"Coincidence" was a word that was created to describe an occurence that can not be explained in any other way. In other words, if a person can't completely understand why it happened, or the exact process that lead up to it happening, then what many people have done is to bypass the experience of finding out exactly how it occurred and have instead chosen to label it as "coincidence".

When it reality, it didn't just "happen" out of thin air. Different choices, forces, and actions along with an exact sequence of events came together all at once in order for it to take place. But never does something happen by "accident".

There is always a precise reason for it happening, even if a person's mind is unable or unwilling to figure out what that reason is.

Spartan005
Not sure. Probably all a coincidence, but if something happens this Tuesday, 11th September, investigation would be required.

Trust me, I don't.

Unlike some people on this forum you use a certain thing I like to call intelligence while posting wink

lord xyz
Originally posted by Spartan005
Trust me, I don't.

Unlike some people on this forum you use a certain thing I like to call intelligence while posting wink laughing I'll remember that. Thanks Spartan005. wink

Captain REX

Ah, but that's a philosophical view, isn't it? Anyone could dispute that and there's no way you can really support it other than faith in your belief...

Anyways, since the number to call for emergency situations is 911, it must mean that the Illuminati are in fact an elite force of ambulance drivers...

Spidervlad
Do the years have any pattern in them or anything? If not then really, these are just coincidences looked up for a person's own liking.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ah, but that's a philosophical view, isn't it? Anyone could dispute that and there's no way you can really support it other than faith in your belief...

Anyways, since the number to call for emergency situations is 911, it must mean that the Illuminati are in fact an elite force of ambulance drivers... Of course these rch bastards, helping the sick and keeping us safe from crime and fire. Absolutely disgusting.

J-Beowulf
Of course these rch bastards, helping the sick and keeping us safe from crime and fire. Absolutely disgusting.

My God... they are evil! DAMN THEM!

lord xyz
We should put them to court and the 9-1-1 shall be exibit A. Exibit B is their suspisciousness. sly

chithappens

Originally posted by Spartan005
Trust me, I don't.

Unlike some people on this forum you use a certain thing I like to call intelligence while posting wink

I'm not sure what you are equating intelligence 2. Conspiracy tends to be whatever is suspected among a few, but not accepted by the majority.

People "accept" (after three damn years), as a majority, that Bush lied about getting us into Iraq. Before, that was a HUGE conspiracy and people of "intelligence" all concurred among themselves that the idea of the president lying so blantily was bullshit.

I really don't get what you mean there.

lord xyz
Originally posted by chithappens
I'm not sure what you are equating intelligence 2. Conspiracy tends to be whatever is suspected among a few, but not accepted by the majority.

People "accept" (after three damn years), as a majority, that Bush lied about getting us into Iraq. Before, that was a HUGE conspiracy and people of "intelligence" all concurred among themselves that the idea of the president lying so blantily was bullshit.

I really don't get what you mean there. Intelligence as in facts and logical conclusions -- proper analysis. I have shown some conspiracy truths earlier on this forum, can't exactly remember them though.

Most conspiracy theories are made up or just stupid. My theory, although I don't fully agree with it myself, is that someone sets out plots or whatever on Tuesday, 11th September for some strange reason. Other conspiracy theories in this thread are, we are run by aliens because someone else says so, Clinton is evil because some people he knows have suspiciously died, the virginia tech massacre is a conspiracy because it happened in April, and more.

Emperor Ashtar
You've said ridicules things as well XYZ, let's not Bullshit here.

lord xyz
You've said ridicules things as well XYZ, let's not Bullshit here. I'll admit, I don't always think things through, but that's usually me trying to debunk a claim as fast as possible. I do eventually, find proof for my side of the argument, like the plane hitting the pentagon, or Osama actually being the one in the video. I started off saying stupid things, but later came back with undeniable facts. So there's no point bringing it up really.

Emperor Ashtar
So there's no point bringing it up really.

Yeah, there is, no point in calling BS on other posters if you've done the samething.

lord xyz
Yeah, there is, no point in calling BS on other posters if you've done the samething. But I've compensated and admitted it.

Emperor Ashtar
But I've compensated and admitted it.

Doesn't change the fact that you did, no reason to ridcule people for doing the same.

lord xyz
Doesn't change the fact that you did, no reason to ridcule people for doing the same. But atleast my mistakes are on the right side of the debate.

Emperor Ashtar
But atleast my mistakes are on the right side of the debate.

Man, you really need to stop trying so hard to makes it seem that your different from all the other conspirators down here. The fact that your constantly trying to remind everyone that your a different "type" of conspiracy theorist (Whatever that means) is proof of that.

lord xyz
Man, you really need to stop trying so hard to makes it seem that your different from all the other conspirators down here. The fact that your constantly trying to remind everyone that your a different "type" of conspiracy theorist (Whatever that means) is proof of that. I am different, I'm smart.

Do you honestly think my opinions and are thought out the same as theirs and yours?

Emperor Ashtar
I am different, I'm smart.

Keep telling yoursef that, and maybe it will come true.

Do you honestly think my opinions and are thought out the same as theirs and yours?
I can't speak for everyone else, but seeing how you mentioned me I'll answer. Unlike you, I don't post in fear of scrutiniy from others. I also do not need to reassure myself that I'm somehow different from other conspiracy theorist because I copy what I read from some site.

Captain REX
If you'd like us to think that you're not in that group that XYZ has mentioned and that your theories are not insanity, then you shouldn't be taking offense. doped

Xyz is merely stating his difference between some of the other theorists here. Xyz has said some crazy things that you just have to look at and go "You must be one of those crazy theorist bastards. I told you I don't want what you're selling, I probably already have one." But later he comes up with something less insane or admits that what he said was insane, so you go "Eh, alright." Meanwhile, there's others on here that say something crazy and get your response, and then persist that you're a damnable idiot for thinking them crazy.

And so that's the story of the entire Conspiracy Forum. I get called an idiot in here at least once during my visits.

Emperor Ashtar
So, basically XYZ is different because his theories are less disagreeable.

lord xyz
If you'd like us to think that you're not in that group that XYZ has mentioned and that your theories are not insanity, then you shouldn't be taking offense. doped

Xyz is merely stating his difference between some of the other theorists here. Xyz has said some crazy things that you just have to look at and go "You must be one of those crazy theorist bastards. I told you I don't want what you're selling, I probably already have one." But later he comes up with something less insane or admits that what he said was insane, so you go "Eh, alright." Meanwhile, there's others on here that say something crazy and get your response, and then persist that you're a damnable idiot for thinking them crazy.

And so that's the story of the entire Conspiracy Forum. I get called an idiot in here at least once during my visits. I'm not crazy, everything I say here is based on atleast some fact and logic.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm not crazy, everything I say here is based on atleast some fact and logic.

Like compressed air responsible for the outer wall of the towers being blasted away?

lord xyz
Like compressed air responsible for the outer wall of the towers being blasted away? Yes. Exactly.

Emperor Ashtar
Yes. Exactly.

Despite the fact that the building wasn't even air tight?

lord xyz
no expression

Emperor Ashtar
no expression

EDIT: judging by that smilie, I'm guessing your coping out.

Captain REX
I didn't mean to say you were, xyz, I meant that you may say something that seems out there but then admit when you were wrong, as opposed to being crazy. stick out tongue

Since when does something need to be airtight for air to be compressed? no expression

Emperor Ashtar

Since when does something need to be airtight for air to be compressed? no expression

So, if it's not air tight how was the air able to esacpe with such force that it could carry a 22 ton piece of the towers outer wall flying across manhattan, and hurl Steel girders hundreds of feet?

Was it the work of Allah?

chithappens

That has got to be sarcasm. Please tell me that was a joke

Captain REX
Yup. doped

lord xyz

EDIT: judging by that smilie, I'm guessing your coping out. In the same way I cope out of debates between the Bible being fact or not.

Emperor Ashtar
In the same way I cope out of debates between the Bible being fact or not.
The Bible being fact laughing

lord xyz
The Bible being fact laughing I get the same feeling reding some posts on here.

Emperor Ashtar
I get the same feeling reding some posts on here. What's the point of you never address them.

lord xyz
What's the point of you never address them. I do. confused

Emperor Ashtar
So, if it's not air tight how was the air able to esacpe with such force that it could carry a 22 ton piece of the towers outer wall flying across manhattan, and hurl Steel girders hundreds of feet?

Was it the work of Allah?
address this

Bespin Bart
I know what did that. It was the rocket boosters that the government strapped to it.

lord xyz
address this It wasn't directed to me.

Emperor Ashtar
It wasn't directed to me.

Yes, it was I directed at you.

Captain REX
Oh noes!!1 Conspiracy showdown!

lord xyz
Yes, it was I directed at you. You asked REX, so no.

Emperor Ashtar
You asked REX, so no.

I asked you and Rex. . .Don't tell me your running away laughing C'mon it's just a question. smile

lord xyz
rolleyes

Emperor Ashtar
rolleyes

That's cute you know that, okay I'll leave you alone. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.