Invisible Woman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Can Sue use her force fields to finally kill Logan?
Can Logan's healing factor and skills allow him to over power her force fields for the win?

Who wins and how do you see this fight going down?

P.S. This isn't spite, at least not intentionally, and I actually do see Logan's healing factor making this fight hard as hell for Sue.
Logan might be able to bare with it long enough to even kill her. I think it isn't impossible anyway!

Grinning Goku
There are so many ways Sue can kill Logan; it's not even funny.

TricksterPriest
........dude, this is spite. I know Wolverine's healing factor is BS and that he can resurrect, but Sue can destroy him to the point where it will take him several hours to regenerate. whistle

Sue would easily win a fight of course, but permanently kill him? don't think she can do it.

capt it up
she puts a force field in his brain...........sue every time .

Entity
Originally posted by capt it up
she puts a force field in his brain...........sue every time . Wouldn't his brain just heal instantly?

capt it up
Originally posted by Entity
Wouldn't his brain just heal instanly?
not whiel the shield remains there he be KO

jinzin
invisible woman.. every.. single.....****ing......time....

Soljer
Sue. 10/10.

Loot
i actually think wolverine has a chance, if sue is in a coma wolverine can take her for sure devil

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Loot
i actually think wolverine has a chance, if sue is in a coma wolverine can _a_e her for sure devil ermmnone

CasanoVa
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
ermmnone

TricksterPriest
naughty

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Can Sue use her force fields to finally kill Logan?
Can Logan's healing factor and skills allow him to over power her force fields for the win?

Who wins and how do you see this fight going down?

P.S. This isn't spite, at least not intentionally, and I actually do see Logan's healing factor making this fight hard as hell for Sue.
Logan might be able to bare with it long enough to even kill her. I think it isn't impossible anyway!

Howlett

Entity
Ok so this was stupid but I took a gamble on a new thread and it rolled up snake eyes.
At least I tried something new.

Symmetric Chaos
Why do we assume that Sue will brain bubble him every time.

It's not like she's some sadist that does nothing but use her powers to cause perverse death to every person she encounters.

Unless there's been a recent change in her character.

Entity
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

It's not like she's some sadist that does nothing but use her powers to cause perverse death to every person she encounters.

Unless there's been a recent change in her character. So you didn't hear?
smokin'

jinzin

Unless there's been a recent change in her character.

uhhh yeah.. it was called.. CIVIL WAR...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
uhhh yeah.. it was called.. CIVIL WAR...

Really?

Even that guy who shot her husband? She must have brain bubbled him, right?

TricksterPriest
Tasky? She just flattened him. If you want Sue Storm gone wild, why not just use Malice?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tasky? She just flattened him.

I know. I was making a point.

TricksterPriest
my bad. embarrasment

SpunkySmurph

Unless there's been a recent change in her character. No...but she's been shown to resort to similar uses of her powers when very angry. In this case, she's bloodlusted, so it's not unbelievable.

Superboy Prime
Mrs. Fantastic FTW 100/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.