Black Panther, Iron Fist & Wolverine vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
so, is val THAT good . . .?

smile

masterbruce
I would say so. He takes on superman like characters...3 streetlevelers won't stop him.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

smile

armbar, chi punch and immortal howlett ftw

The Fake Macoy
Pre-crisis Val? If so, he'll smoke them all.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonidas

smile

PreCrisis? Yes
PostCisis? Maybe

illadelph12
Yes, he is.

I'd take KK. He took down the Fatal Five solo. He's faster than all three of them and has his ability to see weak points in objects/people. Plus his abilities with his flight ring. Also, KK does have a "super karate" mode where he taps his chi and amps all his attributes through focus of will and energy.

I'd take Val 7/10. The 3 losses being if he gets tagged by Logan or T'Challa with their claws (though KK has a very high tolerance for pain and damage soak).

LORDSIDIOUS01
The team wins. They might have way too much skill. One is immortal.

llagrok
Team

Endless Mike
Val overkills them

King KAM
Im not even sure if he could take Iron Fist, and Black Panther...they prolly wont need Sir James

illadelph12
This board is hilarious sometimes.

Validus
laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by illadelph12
This board is hilarious sometimes. Val just got into it with bats...and didnt look very good.

illadelph12
Yes.

And we all know one low showing makes your career...

I'm not even going down that road. It's not worth it. Reason doesn't reign here any longer.

King KAM
Originally posted by illadelph12
Yes.

And we all know one low showing makes your career...

I'm not even going down that road. It's not worth it. Reason doesn't reign here any longer.

1 oh...blow it our you anoos

celestialdemon
Cosmic armbar for the win.

jasonk3
Originally posted by King KAM
oh...blow it our you anoos

laughing

capt it up
I am not sure. postcriisis is not nearly as impressive. Also black panther suit and wolverines healing factor will likly surprize him. Also if pritty much any one on the Team hits him with a good shot he down and out

jinzin
PSHHHHHHH! you guys CLEARLY don't know the power of WAKANDA... it's worse thant spiderman fanboy power and wolverine fanboy power COMBINED... it's the ultimate in bass-ass-kickery..

KK will be lucky enough just to survive BP SAYING WAKANDA..... jeezus.. read a book will ya!

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
I am not sure. postcriisis is not nearly as impressive. Also black panther suit and wolverines healing factor will likly surprize him. Also if pritty much any one on the Team hits him with a good shot he down and out

You're stoned. doped.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
You're stoned. doped.
why becuase I think post criss KK is not very impressive............he had trouble with batman............

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
why becuase I think post criss KK is not very impressive............he had trouble with batman............

He didn't have trouble with Batman. doped.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
He didn't have trouble with Batman. doped.
lol

leonidas
hmm, some interesting and widely varied opinion.

so . . . . . .

bumpity-bump-bump!

bump bump!

big grin

srankmissingnin
Current Legion Karate Kid is more like Karnak that the previous incarnations of Karate Kid; he can't beat these three at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.