Venom and Doc Octavius vs Green Goblin I and II(Norman and Harry)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie versions of both teams. no prep is given and both have their standard equipment and both Harry and Norman know nothing about Venom's weakness to loud sounds.

the fights in Times Square, NYC.

Priest
Goblin Team 10/10

braz
Originally posted by Priest
Goblin Team 10/10

10 times out of 10? Are you sure. How do you imagine that's going to happen?

Priest
lots one bombs and rockets and a couple of fast gliders.
Doc oct would be a bad match up for the any goblin, he still just has human durablity a well thrown bomb would take him out for sure.
Venom would be much vunerable to the explosives as well.

Superboy Prime
Dunno...

Doc did take several punches from Spidey in the 2nd movie and didn't lose consciousness. However it's most likely Spidey was holding back, so Harry & Norman punching him should still KO him.

Lovely...I just proved myself wrong.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Movie versions of both teams. no prep is given and both have their standard equipment and both Harry and Norman know nothing about Venom's weakness to loud sounds.

the fights in Times Square, NYC.

team 2

Mobra
Um. Octavius is a middle-aged scientist. Venom is only slightly more powerful than Spiderman. So the Goblins have and are stronger than both and have a ranged advantage with which to use the pumpkin bombs.

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Mobra
Um. Octavius is a middle-aged scientist. Venom is only slightly more powerful than Spiderman. So the Goblins have and are stronger than both and have a ranged advantage with which to use the pumpkin bombs.

Based on what happened in SM3, Venom was manhandling Spider-Man in the strength department, not to mention he disposed of Harry quite soundly.

braz
Originally posted by Priest
lots one bombs and rockets and a couple of fast gliders.
Doc oct would be a bad match up for the any goblin, he still just has human durablity a well thrown bomb would take him out for sure.
Venom would be much vunerable to the explosives as well.

Yeah, Doc would probably be taken out pretty fast, I shouldnt have put him, but Venom. Doesnt the symbiote protect Eddy from bombs and such? Cuz it was said in the comics that it was bulletproof.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.