Alex Nero v Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
nero seems interesting. can he take out the thunder god?

Skeets
Thor gives him the business.

Yeah,thanks the tiers list...ermmhappy

Validus
Thor gives him the business.

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas

odinson

Tazer
Yo.

yes he can, but Id favor Thor for a majority.

Tazer

Avalonofthewind
Nero has the power..but not the skill or even the mental coherency required for such a battle.

Thundergod wins.

Skeets
Does anyone besides Peaches know who Alex Nero is? haermm

Tazer
Yo.

*raises hand*

is there something Ud like to know?? I could fill ya in......

wink

Tazer

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by leonidas

Who is Alex Nero?

shadow177a17
Alex Nero wins since he is the evil Doppelganger of Ion.

Juntai
Depends on how much green energy he's feeding on. The few times we've seen him he was certainly drawing on enough to match Thor.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Who is Alex Nero?

wave I sent ya a pm

MrMind
lol alex nero was a one time villain who had like 3 or 4 feats and he wrecked ion kyle rayner and alan scott together

he took on the freakin morrison jla by himself

he would shove his fist down thor's throat

still can't believe he was only ranked mid herald and hunter zoom was only ranked high herald on the kmc comic tier lists. just show you how inaccurate it was

abhilegend
Originally posted by MrMind
lol alex nero was a one time villain who had like 3 or 4 feats and he wrecked ion kyle rayner and alan scott together

he took on the freakin morrison jla by himself

he would shove his fist down thor's throat

still can't believe he was only ranked mid herald and hunter zoom was only ranked high herald on the kmc comic tier lists. just show you how inaccurate it was
Nero was drawing on Ion power. Later Hal wrecked him alone.

leonidas
yeah and i thought he had more appearances than that....

Galan007
the kmc comic tier lists. Anyone remember why Digi closed the tiers thread and stopped making changes to it?

leonidas

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nero was drawing on Ion power. Later Hal wrecked him alone.

Of course Hal did.

Ion powered essentially is his standard, by virtue of the fact that's 99.9% of his appearances, and he is effectively featless without it.

Prof. T.C McAbe

deathslash
I actually tried making a thread for updating the list. It was going well and no one was arguing,but it was abruptly shut down on the third page.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by deathslash
I actually tried making a thread for updating the list. It was going well and no one was arguing,but it was abruptly shut down on the third page.
By who?

Galan007
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Time to restart it me thinks. The Tier Thread is needed. Maybe in our VS Forum as a Sticky? I am actually thinking about reopening the original thread and pinning it in the general comic book forum(since it's not a 'versus' thread per se, and I think that's the forum it was in anyway.)

Nothing against Digi, but it wasn't causing any legitimate problems that I can recall, and was actually a decent reference back in the day. It could be SO much more now that comics/feats are so damn accessible.

mmm

MrMind
Yesss!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/24xRxrDCLxhT2/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Do it. Although I must say, I enjoy using it to find hidden gems in BZs.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
I am actually thinking about reopening the original thread and pinning it in the general comic book forum(since it's not a 'versus' thread per se, and I think that's the forum it was in anyway.)

Nothing against Digi, but it wasn't causing any legitimate problems that I can recall, and was actually a decent reference back in the day. It could be SO much more now that comics/feats are so damn accessible.

mmm thumb up

Sounds good. It really needs some updates.

https://i.gifer.com/2WvO.gif

Galan007
Some of the arguments in that thread were legit hysterical. Granted the thread itself is 12+ years old, and has been closed for 8+ years(jfc I've been here too long), but it's amazing how much more well-informed most are now, thanks to the sheer availability of digital comics. Nowadays I feel like legitimate cases can be made as to why a certain character should be ranked where they are based on tangible evidence, as opposed to people just throwing around their personal biases and whatnot.

That being said, it looks like Digi closed it because he was tired of dealing with the flame/bash-wars it was causing, which I understand. If I unlock it, obviously that kind of stuff will not be tolerated.

leonidas
thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Galan007
I am actually thinking about reopening the original thread and pinning it in the general comic book forum(since it's not a 'versus' thread per se, and I think that's the forum it was in anyway.)

mmm

Yesss!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/24xRxrDCLxhT2/giphy.gif

Galan007
Tiers thread has been reopened in the comic book forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.