Morrigan Aensland (complete) VS Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Nothing
This is Morrigan with all her powers restored to her versus Jedah.

Emperor Ashtar
Sorry, but this match is against the rules. . .

King Nothing
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Sorry, but this match is against the rules. . . Why?!

Emperor Ashtar
Because morrigan never ever claimed her full power, She only retained 2/3 of it. The other piece was lost due to Belial Death.

Superboy Prime
God...now Lana will appear out of no where and close it...

*Hears the Imperial theme approaching*

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!
giljotiini

StyleTime
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

O-genki desu ka?

Wait, needn't Lana be beckoned to appear? She won't close it if it wasn't reported.

King Nothing
Some things, people can get by with, she doesn't know everything about every fighting game. . .does she?

Darkstorm Zero
AND... didn't Morrigan regain Lilith's powers at the end of vampire saviour? Morrigan's power was only split into halves, not thirds...

Plus, I don't think this is against the rules. Both characters originatedin video games, and Morrigan is canon, so is Jedah...

However, I do admit I don't like speculating on what Morri's power level would be... we don't know, since that version wasn'tplayablecanonically, and theONLY version of her combined power was the MVC1 & 2 versions...

I think I'll steer clear of the speculation.

King Nothing
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
AND... didn't Morrigan regain Lilith's powers at the end of vampire saviour? Morrigan's power was only split into halves, not thirds...

Plus, I don't think this is against the rules. Both characters originatedin video games, and Morrigan is canon, so is Jedah...

However, I do admit I don't like speculating on what Morri's power level would be... we don't know, since that version wasn'tplayablecanonically, and theONLY version of her combined power was the MVC1 & 2 versions...

I think I'll steer clear of the speculation. Her power was split into 3rds. One piece left in her, the other in Belial, and the other in the the dimension Belial made (which morphed into Lilith).

In the end, aren't all versus threads speculation? I do know that with her full power she would be even a threat to Belial.

Darkstorm Zero
Belial never took in any of Morrigans powers... otherwise there wouldn't have been any point in the 3rd part that made Lilith...

Besides... every scource I've seen has clearly stated that her power was split in 2, not 3, including the bookletes...

Where did you guys get 3rds from?

-

I meant reasonable speculation... We simply have no real clue as to what her power wouldbe like in a darkstalkers game... the only thing we have are the Mavel vs versions, which have all been souped up to ridiculous levels.

King Nothing
Belial never took in any of Morrigans powers... otherwise there wouldn't have been any point in the 3rd part that made Lilith...

Besides... every scource I've seen has clearly stated that her power was split in 2, not 3, including the bookletes...

Where did you guys get 3rds from?

-

I meant reasonable speculation... We simply have no real clue as to what her power wouldbe like in a darkstalkers game... the only thing we have are the Mavel vs versions, which have all been souped up to ridiculous levels. Oh yeah, the only place I heard 3 was at wiki, so that is out the window, back down to 2 then.

If Morrigan has always been at half power, would her MVC moves really be powered up then?

Darkstorm Zero
I'd say so.. some of the sh!t she can do is off the charts...

Plus all the capabilitiesthat is inherent within the game (Like super jumping and HUGE chain comboes and launchers) make it too unbalanced against someone restrained by the Darkstalkers engine.

King Nothing
I'd say so.. some of the sh!t she can do is off the charts...

Plus all the capabilitiesthat is inherent within the game (Like super jumping and HUGE chain comboes and launchers) make it too unbalanced against someone restrained by the Darkstalkers engine. Ooooo. . .you mean gameplay-wise. Yeah, she was definitely hyped up.
I wonder, MVC2 really doesn't have tires does it. I'm real good with Morrigan, but I'm real good with alot of people.

Darkstorm Zero
Ifyou mean story wise... Eh..... That would be entirely speculation... and thats why that version shouldn't be used....

About theonly thing youcould take fromit would be the pumped up specials and supers...... and even that wouldbe dubious.

King Nothing
I think storyline wise, she is capable of far more then what she does in MVC. Even at half power she would be better then MVC2, at half power she's around a lower Demtri level. So at full, complete power she's at least stronger then Pyron in his true form.

Emperor Ashtar

Nope, he split it into thirds darko.

Show me a source that claims otherwise.

King Nothing
So. . .if her full power was all together, would Belial still be able to control her powers?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
So. . .if her full power was all together, would Belial still be able to control her powers?

Yeah, I mean she was at full power when she had her soul split.

King Nothing
Yeah, but she was like a baby.

Darkstorm Zero
Nope, he split it into thirds darko.

Show me a source that claims otherwise.

Read the booklet dude...

And I know you pulled that from Wiki... not a reliable source... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
Read the booklet dude...

And I know you pulled that from Wiki... not a reliable source... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enough with the accusations, I do not use Wiki as a source in games versus. I already posted a source supporting my argument, when you get one we can continue.

Darkstorm Zero
I did... the booklet... because I own the game. I didn't need to look it upon the net, and since it's not my resposability to find information for YOU to access, I guess that means you have to go and confirm it yourself.

By the way, you only quoted something, but you never linked me to anything, or told me where you got it.....

The booklet overrides any other scource short of the creators mouths themselves. You sure you want to continue knowing this?

Emperor Ashtar
I did... the booklet... because I own the game. I didn't need to look it upon the net, and since it's not my resposability to find information for YOU to access, I guess that means you have to go and confirm it yourself.

Post information from this book, because if you call BS then the burden of proof is on you. I already provide a source supporting my argument, you didn't.

Again, post a the source the counters my claim. I'm not taking your word of mouth as a counter either put up or shut up. If you can't, then it's a cop out on your part.

Darkstorm Zero
Post information from this book, because if you call BS then the burden of proof is on you. I already provide a source supporting my argument, you didn't.

Again, post a the source the counters my claim. I'm not taking your word of mouth as a counter either put up or shut up. If you can't, then it's a cop out on your part.

YOU NEVER POSTED THE SOURCE...

You posted a quote but never cited where you got it or provided a link. Until you do this, your argument is as valid as mine... and I can tell you this, before this thread, I have NEVER heard anywhere of the thirds argument exept in Wikipedia.

And please, don't try to give me the tough guy act... put up or shut up yourself, don't try to get me to do both our jobs.

Emperor Ashtar
YOU NEVER POSTED THE SOURCE...

Doesn't matter I still quoted a source, you haven't post Shit except some magical booklet. So, until you do your argument is as good as a piece of papaer I wiped my ass with.

Oh, BTW here's the link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/583725/25007

Xenogears
Round 1, FIGHT!

Darkstorm Zero
THAN YOU!... thats all I wanted, some damn confirmation.

Now it's my turn.

Thank you, thank you, that exerpt is taken directly from the booklet you get with the game, as well as from the official strategy guide.

This also reminds me of why I don't use Tiamat's guides... or anyone elses guides for that matter, when it comes to storyline...

Emperor Ashtar
1) What is the name of this booklet, if it's a strategy guide so help me GOD. . .

2) Who made it?

For all I know you could have made that up, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt name your source.

Darkstorm Zero
1) What is the name of this booklet, if it's a strategy guide so help me GOD. . .

2) Who made it?

For all I know you could have made that up, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt name your source.

1)the Darkstalkers 3 instruction manual dude

2)Capcom (Since it actually comes with the game)

Emperor Ashtar
1)the Darkstalkers 3 instruction manual dude

2)Capcom (Since it actually comes with the game)

You just quoted Capcom of America sources and used an instruction booklet as a source, you fail. . .

-Going by Capcom of America, Akuma is a demon possessed by the Devil.

-Charlie was locked in an cambodian prison

-Gunloc is realated to Guile

-Ryu and Ken know shotokan

Darkstorm Zero
You just quoted Capcom of America sources and used an instruction booklet as a source, you fail. . .

-Going by Capcom of America, Akuma is a demon possessed by the Devil.

-Charlie was locked in an cambodian prison

-Gunloc is realated to Guile

-Ryu and Ken know shotokan

None of which is related to Darkstalkers....

Also, prove that I own an American copy, or did you just assume that I did?

Dude, I don't even live in America...

Xenogears
Round 2, FIGHT!

Emperor Ashtar
None of which is related to Darkstalkers....

Also, prove that I own an American copy, or did you just assume that I did?

Dude, I don't even live in America...

laughing I'm going to show how much of a hypocrite you are.

First, you rant about me not linking my source when you cannot even do the same. Still note that I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here that you actually have the source.

Then you use an instruction booklet which isn''t even the authority of the Vampire Canon to argue a point. Despite the fact "All About Vampire" is the authority of the canon and the FAQ is a translation of it.

After that, you argue that an exerpt of your un-linked version has more authority than the translation of the official book.

In the end, your source is completely unreliable since I cannot even see it, and even if I could it's not the authority. . . laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Also, it doesn't even matter who translated it, the bottomline is they are both translations of Capcom of Japan and not directlly from the horses mouth. The big difference is I can actuall link my source, while you can only quote an exerpt. Plus, the source I'm using is a translation of an the authority yours is not. So, You fail, Darko . . .

Oh, Btw if you doubt the FAQ so much, then rant to it's translators:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=173

So, now I've not only linked you to the translation of the authority on "Vampire Canon". I linked you to the translators, so, the bruden of proof falls on you to prove that the translations are wrong.

Emperor Ashtar
Here's the authority of canon, This site is affilaited with the FAQ. . .

http://fightingstreet.com/folders/variousinfofolder/allaboutbooksfolder/allaboutbookspics/aa06.jpg

Zen2nd
Seems your both right laughing

"Thus, Belial decided to split her powers and isolate them in order to protect her. Morrigan's soul was split into two, one of halves was isolated in a negative space that Belial had specifically created.

However, her powers could not simply be split 50/50. Because her powers were forcefully divided, they kept drawing towards each other. To counter this effect, Belial took part of her powers and sealed it within himself. Morrigan's soul had been divided into three; one in Morrigan, one in the sealed space and one in Belial's body. "

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Seems your both right laughing

"Thus, Belial decided to split her powers and isolate them in order to protect her. Morrigan's soul was split into two, one of halves was isolated in a negative space that Belial had specifically created.

However, her powers could not simply be split 50/50. Because her powers were forcefully divided, they kept drawing towards each other. To counter this effect, Belial took part of her powers and sealed it within himself. Morrigan's soul had been divided into three; one in Morrigan, one in the sealed space and one in Belial's body. "

Where's that from Zen?

Zen2nd
Answers.com

One thing that is never mentioned is when Belial actually split her powers into 3.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Zen2nd
Answers.com

One thing that is never mentioned is when Belial actually split her powers into 3.

Darko won't take it, he wants a source fromn japan despite the fact he's using an instruction booklet to argue.

King Nothing
Answerers's comes straight from wiki, yo. That exact thing Zen said is stated just like such in wiki. I think the booklet can be considered canon. Some how, I thinky your both right, yo.

Emperor Ashtar
We both cannot be right, either her power was broken into half or thirds. And, an instruction booklet is not the authority on canon.

Darkstorm Zero
Then what is? hmm? my rectum perhaps?

Sorry dude, but you don't decide what is canon and what is not.

Xenogears
Round 3, FIGHT!

Emperor Ashtar
Then what is? hmm? my rectum perhaps?

Sorry dude, but you don't decide what is canon and what is not.

laughing Wow, your such a hypocrite. . . When you were busy whining about comics not being canon on the other thread your weren't deciding what's canon or not?

Besides I already proved that my source has way more authority than your magical booklet which you can't even link.

When you provide an authoritive source that you can actual link, we can continue.

Darkstorm Zero
laughing Wow, your such a hypocrite. . . When you were busy whining about comics not being canon on the other thread your weren't deciding what's canon or not?

Besides I already proved that my source has way more authority than your magical booklet which you can't even link.

When you provide an authoritive source that you can actual link, we can continue.

-No, I wasn't, since I was following the rule of canon scources. You however are deciding that your "Linkable" book is worth more than the booklet that comes with the bgame simply because it's linkable? Please... Go and by the game, then judge for yourself.

-No you didn't, all you did was prove it was linkable, and some dude on Game FAQS translated it, that doesn'tprove it's ahighersource by any margin.

-Asthar, go buy the game, then you can ACTUALLY debate the topic with firsthand knowlege and not someones translated FAQ based on a source book. I don't have to provide a linkable reference at all, because, beleive it or not, not EVERYTHING finds it's way onto the net.

Emperor Ashtar
-No, I wasn't, since I was following the rule of canon scources. You however are deciding that your "Linkable" book is worth more than the booklet that comes with the bgame simply because it's linkable? Please... Go and by the game, then judge for yourself.

Yes you are, you couldn't even provide a link to your source, and complained when I didn't do the same. Despite the fact I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you even had the book. Not to mention the book is not an authoritty on canon. Why would capcom mamkesource books, if the canon is easily explained in an instruction booklet.

-No you didn't, all you did was prove it was linkable, and some dude on Game FAQS translated it, that doesn'tprove it's ahighersource by any margin.

Versus an unlinkable instruction booklet, shit your a hypocrite. Apparently your allowed not to link sources and use instruction booklets that do not even have authority on canon to debate. Whilst I can't use a tranalstion of an authoritive source book.

-Asthar, go buy the game, then you can ACTUALLY debate the topic with firsthand knowlege and not someones translated FAQ based on a source book.

Holy shit darko, how pig headed can you get?!

If the game contained the canon, why would Capcom write dozens of source books?!

Hell, since when does the game even tell you what's canon?

You want me to trust an instruction booklet Which you cannot even F*ckin link. Yet, you will not accept a translation of a source book, do you realize how hypocritical that is?

I don't have to provide a linkable reference at all, because, beleive it or not, not EVERYTHING finds it's way onto the net.

That's a bullshit excuse, and you know it. So, until you can link your source your word isn't worth diddly squat.

Zen2nd
Can't you take a picture of the booklet page Darkstorm or perhaps even scan it? Surely you have access to a digital camera or scanner!

grey fox

-Asthar, go buy the game, then you can ACTUALLY debate the topic with firsthand knowlege and not someones translated FAQ based on a source book. I don't have to provide a linkable reference at all, because, beleive it or not, not EVERYTHING finds it's way onto the net. Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Yes you are, you couldn't even provide a link to your source, and complained when I didn't do the same. Despite the fact I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you even had the book. Not to mention the book is not an authoritty on canon. Why would capcom mamkesource books, if the canon is easily explained in an instruction booklet.

Versus an unlinkable instruction booklet, shit your a hypocrite. Apparently your allowed not to link sources and use instruction booklets that do not even have authority on canon to debate. Whilst I can't use a tranalstion of an authoritive source book.

Holy shit darko, how pig headed can you get?!

If the game contained the canon, why would Capcom write dozens of source books?!

Hell, since when does the game even tell you what's canon?

You want me to trust an instruction booklet Which you cannot even F*ckin link. Yet, you will not accept a translation of a source book, do you realize how hypocritical that is?

That's a bullshit excuse, and you know it. So, until you can link your source your word isn't worth diddly squat.

Hey guess what ?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

Your both whining like bitches over a inconsequential details, who gives a flying f*ck about how her power was gained. She's an S-class demon the very top of the pile and thats all that matters.

Emperor Ashtar
Actually, they are consequential since it determines if this match is valid or not.

grey fox
Not in the slightest.

She's an original videogame character. That's all that matters.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by grey fox
Not in the slightest.

She's an original videogame character. That's all that matters.

But, her abilities at "Full Power" are never disclosed seeing how she never reaches it.

Xenogears
Hey guess what ?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

Your both whining like bitches over a inconsequential details, who gives a flying f*ck about how her power was gained. She's an S-class demon the very top of the pile and thats all that matters. laughing

grey fox
But, her abilities at "Full Power" are never disclosed seeing how she never reaches it.

She's an S class. Her father was an S class. Belial was nigh-omnipotent. Thus Jedah (an A-class) loses.

Emperor Ashtar
She's an S class. Her father was an S class. Belial was nigh-omnipotent. Thus Jedah (an A-class) loses.

Jedah is not an A class, he's an S class. Belail was an S plus class since he was a special case. The world of Makai was aprt of him, like an extension of his own body.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't have to provide a linkable reference at all, because, beleive it or not, not EVERYTHING finds it's way onto the net.

This shows how much of a flaming hypocrite you are, I had to quote this twice because it's epic. . . Tell me darko, what's the difference between you quoting an exerpt from a instruction booklet and, Saiki quoting exerpts from several source books? You guys are doing the samething, So, what makes his word less relaible than yours?

Also, since you guys are both using the internet where "Anyone can post anything" according to you. Than your word is as good as his since anyone taking both your information seriously would have to take both your words that your being honest about sources.

But, let's pretend that your both being honest .Then guess what, he still has an authoritive source and you do not. You can't prove he's lying, just like you cannot prove your being honest. So, in the end it all comes down to trust. . .not to mention that even if your both telling the truth, his source takes much more priority over yours.

So, in the end the only way for to be right is for you to prove he's lying (If he is)

EDIT: Note that I gave you a link to the cover of "All About Vampire Hunter" which I got from a site affiliated with Saiki. They claim to have the book, and actuallly have the cover. So, right now they are more credible than you. Not to mention that even if you link your source. You would then have to prove that is a definetive source ans seiing as your using an instruction booklet that's unlikely.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, BTW here's the source of the canon, and Saiki's FAQ. I found this from one of the guys on shoryuken. Now, this seems contain lilth's story. Also, just incase I'm wrong, I've asked the guys for a source. So, this is twice I linked you.

http://www.dmd-sales.com/artbooks/4885544742b.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
This shows how much of a flaming hypocrite you are, I had to quote this twice because it's epic. . . Tell me darko, what's the difference between you quoting an exerpt from a instruction booklet and, Saiki quoting exerpts from several source books? You guys are doing the samething, So, what makes his word less relaible than yours?

Also, since you guys are both using the internet where "Anyone can post anything" according to you. Than your word is as good as his since anyone taking both your information seriously would have to take both your words that your being honest about sources.

But, let's pretend that your both being honest .Then guess what, he still has an authoritive source and you do not. You can't prove he's lying, just like you cannot prove your being honest. So, in the end it all comes down to trust. . .not to mention that even if your both telling the truth, his source takes much more priority over yours.

So, in the end the only way for to be right is for you to prove he's lying (If he is)

EDIT: Note that I gave you a link to the cover of "All About Vampire Hunter" which I got from a site affiliated with Saiki. They claim to have the book, and actuallly have the cover. So, right now they are more credible than you. Not to mention that even if you link your source. You would then have to prove that is a definetive source ans seiing as your using an instruction booklet that's unlikely.

Wait wait... so his source is Definitive and Authoritive because he can post iton the net?

WTF?!

Right... from this point on Asthar, you can go on beleiving whatever suits your fancy... I'm not going to argue canon validity when it's obvious that you'll just snap up anything you like and then continue to destroy equal or greater canon sources just because I can't scan them. You sir, really do follow at least 4 of the 10 commandments of Fanboyism.

I. Thou shalt not adhere to logic if and when it impedes the progress of your biased argument.

III. Thou shalt not admit under any circumstances that thou art lost concerning thy argument.

IV. Thou shalt use hyperbole liberally throughout thy argument.

VII. Thou shalt not respect the equally valid sources of thy opposition and should seek to destroy their credibility with extreme prejudice.

Sado22
personally i don't see the point of being logical in a game that has been about everything BUT logic. also Capcom has some of the most retarded writers out there making up so much crap over the years.
there really is no point in being logical about it, darko.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Wait wait... so his source is Definitive and Authoritive because he can post iton the net?

Are you on crack?!

I stated that it's a definetive authority because Capcom made it to explain the canon. I've said that six times already, holy shit darko how slow can you be?

Right... from this point on Asthar, you can go on beleiving whatever suits your fancy... I'm not going to argue canon validity when it's obvious that you'll just snap up anything you like and then continue to destroy equal or greater canon sources just because I can't scan them. You sir, really do follow at least 4 of the 10 commandments of Fanboyism.

You don't have any greater source, Darko. I've been telling you this forever now. An instruction booklet is not equal to a source book. The only reason why your arguing it is because it's convineint.Basically as long as you have something that's at your disposal it's the authority. Never mind that your word is not better than his since you cannot offer the original source, so, in the end I have to take youe word just like his. What exactly makes your word better.

Originally posted by Sado22
personally i don't see the point of being logical in a game that has been about everything BUT logic. also Capcom has some of the most retarded writers out there making up so much crap over the years.

~Sado

Especially when you have a source, I've been telling this idiot that from the start.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22

~Sado Correct.

grey fox
Jedah is not an A class, he's an S class. Belail was an S plus class since he was a special case. The world of Makai was aprt of him, like an extension of his own body.

Question answered. There , all sorted. Now are you two going to STFU about 'how' and 'whose valid' because your just having a slap-fest over a minor detail.

Emperor Ashtar
Question answered. There , all sorted. Now are you two going to STFU about 'how' and 'whose valid' because your just having a slap-fest over a minor detail.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with darko . . .

Darkstorm Zero
Are you on crack?!

I stated that it's a definetive authority because Capcom made it to explain the canon. I've said that six times already, holy shit darko how slow can you be?

Translated from it... there's a difference, if a team of translators can't seem to translate their own product reliably, why should I take it that this one guy can do it without flaws about something he has no direct link to?

You don't have any greater source, Darko. I've been telling you this forever now. An instruction booklet is not equal to a source book. The only reason why your arguing it is because it's convineint.Basically as long as you have something that's at your disposal it's the authority. Never mind that your word is not better than his since you cannot offer the original source, so, in the end I have to take youe word just like his. What exactly makes your word better.

Idon'tcare what YOU'VE been telling me Emp. if it comeswith the game, and does not contradict the game, then yes, it's a definitive source, the source book your reffering to however, does contradict the primary source, therefore that partofit isINVALID, what is there about this you cannot grasp?

I have said it before, go buy the bloody game, then debate this topic...

King Nothing
So can a full powered Morrigan beat Jedah?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by King Nothing
So can a full powered Morrigan beat Jedah?

Hm, maybe who know's since she's never reached full power.

King Nothing
She's gotta be somthin powerful if even Belial wants to split her power apart.

Emperor Ashtar
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v729/futaenokiwami/MorriganPops.jpg
King Nothing This page explains why belial split her soul in 3, of course you have to read japanese.

It's from All About Capcom. . .

I got from the guys at shoryuken who made the plot guide.

Back when I had Darkstalkers for PS I was a big fan morrigan, you can guess why, lol.

Who else?
I got the book as well, and I was jiped. I was never told it wasn't in english. It's got some nice pics though.

And dude, I'm STILL a BIG fan of Morrigan laughing

Darkstorm Zero
Hmm, I wish I knew why Venom is there.... I mean, I know he was in the Marvel vs series, but I thought that he wouldn'thave had any impact in the Capcom Uuniverses... Oh well.

Emperor Ashtar
All About Capcom covers everything game from 1987-1999, and contains every fact and little tidbit. So, it's not surprising that Marvel Characters would be there.

Darkstorm Zero
I see, well I guess that makes sense... I wish I could get a translated printed copy of it here, but thats probably asking for trouble.

Emperor Ashtar
There are only Fan translations like Saiki's FAQ. . .

Darkstorm Zero
I know, and I like them to read, but I'm still not sure I can trust their accuracy - but you know that already stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
I know, and I like them to read, but I'm still not sure I can trust their accuracy - but you know that already stick out tongue
I seriously doubt someone would write a long FAQ which is constantly updated,Manage canon material in 2 sites, link most their sources, and give me a scan bcause I personally asked on shoryuken. That's seems pointless. . .

Xenogears
Jedah tittyf*cks her

Darkstorm Zero
Thats an evil image Xeno...

Jedah with titties... sick

Xenogears
Ermm...titty f*cking is when you f*ck a woman between her boobs...

Darkstorm Zero
wink

Heh, I know, I w as thinking ofit the other way around stick out tongue

Xenogears

Xenogears
So yeah, this is tittyf*ck

Nice spite thread King Nothing stick out tongue

Who else?
Spite? Really?

Triple Six
I would say Jedah wins but, that wouldn't be fair to Morrigan seeing as how we know she's a hell of a lot stronger whe she is complete and that she is stronder the demetri and Pyron so, she's gotta be at least second to Jedah in the DS universe, plus, she's hot.

Check this it's in Japanese but the pics are nice...

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/

Hottest fighting game chick? Most likely.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Triple Six
I would say Jedah wins but, that wouldn't be fair to Morrigan seeing as how we know she's a hell of a lot stronger whe she is complete and that she is stronder the demetri and Pyron so, she's gotta be at least second to Jedah in the DS universe, plus, she's hot.

Check this it's in Japanese but the pics are nice...

Hottest fighting game chick? Most likely. Consider yourself my new best friend.

Violent2Dope
Damn that gets dangerously close to being Hentai.

Xenogears
I know 313

Triple Six
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Damn that gets dangerously close to being Hentai. Yes, I'm always boarder line inappropriate evil face

Xenogears
Yes, I'm always boarder line inappropriate evil face wanker

Triple Six
Originally posted by Xenogears
wanker laughing Not that inappropriate!

B-O-A-D-E-R-L-I-N-E.

Xenogears
laughing Not that inappropriate!

B-O-A-D-E-R-L-I-N-E. haermm

Who else?

Hottest fighting game chick? Most likely. REEEAAALY NICE SITE!

I must agree, she's like the only video game girl I wish was real, so much more beautiful then her fighting game peers. Why she's even better looking then Chun Li.

Still this is not a beauty contest, although Jedah is a bit of a pretty boy, this is battle to the death, when Jedah finally meets some one greater then him.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson is greater than him(or her).

Who else?
He is so great that to even mention his name is a Taboo.

Violent2Dope
My Kryptonian superkitty makes Jedah her b*tch.

Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Kitty_J.jpg

Violent2Dope
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Kitty_J.jpg Damn Straight(yeah I posted that just so you'd post this).

Who else?
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Kitty_J.jpg laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Who else?
Morrigan is still WAY hotter then Jedah, that's a win in my book.

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/656/morrigan_tifa_cos_wp_1.jpg

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/656/morrigan_tifa_cos_wp_1.jpg DAMN!!! She wears that outfit better then Tifa!

Violent2Dope
DAMN!!! She wears that outfit better then Tifa! BULLSHIT!

Xenogears

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/656/morrigan_tifa_cos_wp_1.jpg HOLY F*CKING SHIT!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like both.

Violent2Dope
Morrigan is hotter, but Jedah is more feminine.
sniper hitler

P.S.I only put the smilies down cause they're badass.

Triple Six

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/656/morrigan_tifa_cos_wp_1.jpg If you thought she was hot dressed like Tifa, try as Lei Fang

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/672/morrigan_wp_leifang_cos3a.jpg

Good, Yes?

Violent2Dope
If you thought she was hot dressed like Tifa, try as Lei Fang

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/672/morrigan_wp_leifang_cos3a.jpg

Good, Yes? That's one thing we can agree on but still not as sexy as Tifa.

Triple Six
Edit

Xenogears
None of the girls on this thread can match THIS!
http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/644/morrigan_cammy_cos_wp1a.jpg Not nearly as good as the pics I posted earlier.

ESB -1138
Keep the pictures coming

Lazy MFer
If you thought she was hot dressed like Tifa, try as Lei Fang

Good, Yes? I see you are a Darkstalkers fan, so am I, let's make friends.

BlaxicanHydra
Morrigan > Any FF character by a long shot.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
I see you are a Darkstalkers fan, so am I, let's make friends. Your a new guy, I can't be your friend. Just kidding. Welcome to the legion of...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Morrigan > Any FF character by a long shot. WRONG! madYOU OFFICIALLY FAIL AT LIFE!

Xenogears
WRONG! madYOU OFFICIALLY FAIL AT LIFE! What he said.

Violent2Dope
Don't get me wrong, Morrigan is hot, but she is NOTHING compared to Tifa!

Who else?
Nah, Morrigan is hotter then Tifa, dude, by far.

Violent2Dope
Nah, Morrigan is hotter then Tifa, dude, by far. NO! mad

Xenogears
Nah, Morrigan is hotter then Tifa, dude, by far. Personally, I think they're almost tied. Tifa is a bit better in my opinion.

Triple Six
Nah, Morrigan is hotter then Tifa, dude, by far. I gotta agree with you there (it isn't by far though), check this. . .

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/590/morrigan_wp_christmas.jpg

Btw, do you think this crossed the line?

Who else?

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/590/morrigan_wp_christmas.jpg

Btw, do you think this crossed the line? . . .yes.

Still a nice pic though, in fact, it was exellent.

Also, I went searching the net and I only found a few pics made by that artist and I posted them in that thread, but it seems to me that you have an endless supply of these pictures, where do you get them form?

TELL ME !

Usual Suspect
I gotta agree with you there (it isn't by far though), check this. . .

Btw, do you think this crossed the line? I aint even a fan fictional chicks but Morrigan is slammin off the scales!
If she was real I'd have her pictures on my wall, right next to Buffy The Body.

Why don't you post some more pics in the Fine Ass Video Game Babe thread?

Triple Six
I don't post the pictures there anymore cuz I think the people there are getting tired of Morrigan.Originally posted by Who else?

Also, I went searching the net and I only found a few pics made by that artist and I posted them in that thread, but it seems to me that you have an endless supply of these pictures, where do you get them form?

TELL ME ! It's a secret...

Who else?
I don't post the pictures there anymore cuz I think the people there are getting tired of Morrigan. Getting tired of Morrigan?! Originally posted by Triple Six
It's a secret... You bastaldo!

Xenogears
Search for Morrigan Aensland on Photobucket and you'll get tons of'em.

Who else?
I looked and they've got alot of Morrigan pictures but not many by that artist. I want those specific pics.

Triple Six
So you want pictures like THIS!

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/621/history_2004.jpg

You like eh?!

Xenogears
Those pics kinda suck compared to the other, bigger and more detailed pics or Morrigan.

Usual Suspect
So you want pictures like THIS!

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/621/history_2004.jpg

You like eh?!

Usual Suspect
Yeah, I left that group, alot of cats wonder how. Every time I diss that label I get fined 100,000, just for tellin y'all I get 100,000.

Them cats is il 5 times a half a mill!

Who else?
Originally posted by Usual Suspect
Yeah, I left that group, alot of cats wonder how. Every time I diss that label I get fined 100,000, just for tellin y'all I get 100,000.

Them cats is il 5 times a half a mill! What?! Is that Cam'ron?!

Why would you post something like that here? I hope your not a fan cuz that guy sucks.

what I kind of shit is "Buddhist and Buddha, rudda da Zuddah" to put in rap!?

Lazy MFer
Jedah's ending
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vsjed.htm

He is one powerful bastard.

Who else?
Damn, I was looking at Pyron's ending and he destroyed the galaxy, and went on to destroy Andomeda next. Pryron is a beast, so much cooler then Jedah.

Who else?
Nah, I'm just playin', what's up?
got some new b***ches, I know you tryin' to f**k. Not really.

Usual Suspect
Not really. What? I ain't your mans no more?
Cuz a *****, don't need a hand no more?
You know how we do, if one go score
We all take the pussy and go up in a roar.

Violent2Dope
Pfffft...Here is REAL hardcore rap

In the name of the Witch I cut the head off a mule
I gutted it I put it on and then I wore it to school
That ain't the only thing I wore I wore a clip and some rounds
A f*ckin killer with this mule head and I'm clippin em down
Because I'm all out of choices and my voice is unheard
You and your boys get the word, aim for your forehead and burst
Evil fires in the sky I see no diamonds it's true
Aim for your gut and blow your breakfast out behind you, I'm at one with the darkness
Chorus:Welcome to the Darkness...(a place for those who sure don't give a f*ck less)
Wicked dark and heartless...(we keep it nutty and bloody for everybody here)
I'm goin to Hell, and I'm knowing it well
And I got no problem showin it and going to jail

Lazy MFer
What ever happened to the Morrigan pics? Triple Six, you must come back and supply with pics of the hottest video game babe of all time. Photo Bucket isn't as good. Help me! big grin

ESB -1138
I miss the pictures...good times, good times.

Triple Six
What ever happened to the Morrigan pics? Triple Six, you must come back and supply with pics of the hottest video game babe of all time. Photo Bucket isn't as good. Help me! big grin Why should I show more pics, you guys don't like Morrigan.

Usual Suspect
Why should I show more pics, you guys don't like Morrigan. That's a damn lie, Morrigan and Chun Li are like the only video game chicks I care about. The rest can go smoke a turkey.

ESB -1138
Why should I show more pics, you guys don't like Morrigan.

Lies!

Violent2Dope
Why should I show more pics, you guys don't like Morrigan. EXCUSE ME!?

Triple Six
Well if you all want them that much, here is a few. I feel like the Devil.

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/713/morrigan_wp_cutelittledevil_cos.jpg

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/686/morrigan_wp49.jpg

http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/687/morrigan_wp_hlw1b.jpg

Now, behave, you horn dogs.

Violent2Dope

Now, behave, you horn dogs. Middle one was best.

Lazy MFer

Now, behave, you horn dogs. Awesome pics.

You are officially the master.

Usual Suspect
Those are some nice pics.

Every should give Morrigan a round of applause, she's like the only main character in a fighting game that's a female. She's the strongest and the hottest too.

Violent2Dope
clap

Who else?
Those are some nice pics.

Every should give Morrigan a round of applause, she's like the only main character in a fighting game that's a female. She's the strongest and the hottest too. You know. . .your right. laughing The KOF girls are hot, most of the time but they are the perfect example of females not having important roles in fighting games, all they do is look pretty, lose, and suck at fighting.

Mad props to Capcom for being down with women's rights, and I wanna see more lesbians in fighting games, hot lesbians, not butchy ones like King.

And I want lesbian cut scenes too. big grin

Violent2Dope
You know. . .your right. laughing The KOF girls are hot, most of the time but they are the perfect example of females not having important roles in fighting games, all they do is look pretty, lose, and suck at fighting.

Mad props to Capcom for being down with women's rights, and I wanna see more lesbians in fighting games, hot lesbians, not butchy ones like King.

And I want lesbian cut scenes too. big grin YES!

Xenogears
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BEEITCH!

Violent2Dope
MAKE MY NIGGAS GROW!

Lazy MFer
YES! http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/688/morrigan_wp50b.jpg

Check out what Triple Six just sent me.

She is now the hottest Video game babe EVER!

A Six, I got an idea, since I know how to post images now, just P.M me the links and I'll post them here. I'll be the picture thief.

Xenogears
There's a thread for that you know.

Violent2Dope
http://track-back.net/arkmorrigan/img/688/morrigan_wp50b.jpg

Check out what Triple Six just sent me.

She is now the hottest Video game babe EVER!

A Six, I got an idea, since I know how to post images now, just P.M me the links and I'll post them here. I'll be the picture thief. droolio

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>