Beatles V Any Other Musical Icon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
BEATLES HAD A COMIC IN THE SIXTIES, WHO IS THE TRUE DADDY OF MODERN MUSIC

TricksterPriest
Locked in 10......

I'd say Beatles win. wink

Endless Mike
Elvis

Redatom65
seriously. wtf. There is no musical artist past or present that even stacks near the prestige of The beatles. The closest you'll even remotely get is Elvis or Dylan. Stupid ass thread no expression

RIGHTONMYSIDE
BEATLES HAVE SOLD OVER 1 BILLION DISC/TAPES ACCORDING TO GUINESS WORLD RECORDS. ALSO ELVIS NEVER WROTE HIS ATUFF HE WAS LITERALLY JUST A PERFORMER ( A VERY VERY GOOD PERFORMER). MICHAEL J IS CLOSE BUT I THINK MUSICALLY HE WENT A LITTLE WEIRD AND DIDNT HAVE THE VARIATION TO HIS SONGS OF THE FAB 4 BUT I THINK ITS AN INTERESTING DEBATE

Redatom65
1, M.J never wrote his stuff either, and his pop is just flat out boring, an uninteresting

illadelph12
Based on sales, The Beetles easily.

Based on talent/influence in the medium:

James Brown
Curtis Mayfield
Stevie Wonder
John Coltrane
Marvin Gaye

>>>>>Beetles

illadelph12
Personally, I prefer The Doors to the Beetles.

Skeets
Zeppelin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Beatles....13

Redatom65
No one has ever reached the Beatles ingenuity, well rounded, and most expanded music ever. No one has ever covered so many bases of genres and creativity. with bands like The Doors, and Led Zeppelin, you typically get the same thing from that band, however with the Beatles, they went out of their way to look for new instruments, and new genre's. Lennon/McCartney will always remain the greatest writing duo, and well I bet half of this is falling upon deaf ears. The numbers speak for themselves

King KAM
ac/dc for the ****ing win you douche bags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.