VS Battle (Im sorry for this just had to make a point)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Hi guys, I'm really sorry for this, just trying to make a point... As you all know I am a Phoenix fan, and this (I swear) is not just to make her look good. OK, my problem is, my friend thinks that these people can beat Phoenix. Ok but wait till you see the people, so here goes:

Phoenix (movie preferably but comic as well)

VS

Professor X
Apocalypse
Storm
Banshee
Siryn
Scarlet Witch

(if they have a movie form, feel free to include that as well)
If you would be so gracious, tell who would win and why. My friend is putting emphasis on Storm kicking Jean's ass (mostly in movie). So please respond, I just want to show him that I'm not talking out of my arse. thank you.

TricksterPriest
Apoc alone would steamroll movie Phoenix.

Comic version solos the field.

Endless Mike
Except against House of M Scarlet Witch

Symmetric Chaos
Professor X . . . all he has is TP that is worse than hers.

Apocalypse might last a while but he'll be torn to bits by TP and mindraped at the same time

Storm can't do anything that DP can't do better. Yes she's powerful but DP's TK can over ride even Storm's control of the environment while attacking her psionically.

SarcletWitch could win if this was HoM. It's not so she would be literally torn to peices before the fired a hex bolt.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Professor X . . . all he has is TP that is worse than hers.

Apocalypse might last a while but he'll be torn to bits by TP and mindraped at the same time

Storm can't do anything that DP can't do better. Yes she's powerful but DP's TK can over ride even Storm's control of the environment while attacking her psionically.

SarcletWitch could win if this was HoM. It's not so she would be literally torn to peices before the fired a hex bolt.

you're talking about comic phoenix right? Cause I didn't see shit from her that would put her over Apoc in her movie form.

Symmetric Chaos
Yeah. I haven't seen the movie.

TricksterPriest
Yeah. I haven't seen the movie.

:X Xmen 3 is the worst comic book movie ever made. Hell, Apocalypse could beat every mutant in that mutant, and at least half of them at once.

guy222
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
Hi guys, I'm really sorry for this, just trying to make a point... As you all know I am a Phoenix fan, and this (I swear) is not just to make her look good. OK, my problem is, my friend thinks that these people can beat Phoenix. Ok but wait till you see the people, so here goes:

VS

Professor X
Apocalypse
Storm
Banshee
Siryn
Scarlet Witch

If you would be so gracious, tell who would win and why. My friend is putting emphasis on Storm kicking Jean's ass (mostly in movie). So please respond, I just want to show him that I'm not talking out of my arse. thank you.

PF is immortal. PF wins

masterkit
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9

VS

Professor X
Apocalypse
Storm
Banshee
Siryn
Scarlet Witch

No matter how much I love Storm and Halle Berry, movie Phoenix would kick her ass. I mean, am I the only one who noticed the whole dissolving thing...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
:X Xmen 3 is the worst comic book movie ever made.

nono

Trickster, there are far, far worse comic book movies then X-men 3.

And the smiley has a lower case x.

Priest
PROFESSOR X IS THE PHOENIX SLAYER!!!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
PROFESSOR X IS THE PHOENIX SLAYER!!!!

I feel like I should make a joke related to RuroniKenshin but nothing good comes to mind.

SpunkySmurph
I feel like I should make a joke related to RuroniKenshin but nothing good comes to mind. Don't worry... by saying that, you degraded yourself nearly as much as making an actual joke would have.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Don't worry... by saying that, you degraded yourself nearly as much as making an actual joke would have.

thumb up

SpunkySmurph
thumb up turned

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Xmen 3 is the worst comic book movie ever made.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/x3advanceonesheetfinal1dc.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.