Lobo Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
i saw some people thought lobo could take blackAdam, and that blackadam would take thanos, so can Lobo take on Thanos?

thoughts, rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
..........Thanos probably can't kill him, but Lobo will wish he was dead.

Priest
laughing out loud @ people who thinks Black Adam can take Thanos

Madvillain
Originally posted by SevenShackles
rolling on floor laughing
yes, you are quite deranged aren't you?

Madvillain
And Lobo stands not a chance fyi.

Starhawk
If Thanos cant kill Lobo, Thanos will make him his slave.

celestialdemon
Lobo's only hope is his cloning power, and only if he makes dozens of himself. One on one, Thanos wins every time.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Madvillain
yes, you are quite deranged aren't you?

muahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha....who told you that? wink

Soljer
Thanos. Pretty much every time, assuming blood cloning is disallowed.

Even if it is allowed, Thanos'll probably be able to trap/battlefield remove him for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
i saw some people thought lobo could take blackAdam, and that blackadam would take thanos, so can Lobo take on Thanos?

thoughts, rolling on floor laughing

thanos

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..........Thanos probably can't kill him, but Lobo will wish he was dead. There really aren't any probably(s) about it,

Thanos could not kill Lobo.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
There really aren't any probably(s) about it,

Thanos could not kill Lobo.

Agreed.

No one really can.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Agreed.

No one really can. I agree. smile

The only thing that might be able to kill Lobo, is being dumped straight into Entropy....

The main reason I think that could work, is because the Entropy dump was sufficient to kill even H/P Doomsday.

srug

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree. smile

The only thing that might be able to kill Lobo, is being dumped straight into Entropy....

The main reason I think that could work, is because the Entropy dump was sufficient to kill even H/P Doomsday.

srug

Uh uh uh. There was one other thing that worked. The OE. Lobo got lucky that a dimensional warp saved him. But Darkseid's OE can definitely kill him for good.

Galan007
Uh uh uh. There was one other thing that worked. The OE. Lobo got lucky that a dimensional warp saved him. But Darkseid's OE can definitely kill him for good. I dunno...

If we're talking about the OE as it's been written recently, there is no way it would kill Lobo IMO..

Now if DC takes the OE back to what it used to be able to do, which is destroy anything it contacts...... Then yes, it would kill Lobo.

But my scenerio for killing Lobo by dumping him directly into Entropy would still work..... No?

TricksterPriest
Probably. And why do I need to speculate? It's on-panel. big grin

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6417/fbbed877jpgorig8ta.jpg

Respect the OE. cool

SevenShackles
Probably. And why do I need to speculate? It's on-panel. big grin

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6417/fbbed877jpgorig8ta.jpg

Respect the OE. cool

point taken.. stick out tongue

Mider999
use classic lobo......he'd mop the floor with thanos

guy222
No one can kill Lobo. DC can laughing out loud

Thanos FTW

DestinyGuy678
Uh uh uh. There was one other thing that worked. The OE. Lobo got lucky that a dimensional warp saved him. But Darkseid's OE can definitely kill him for good. I doubt it...its not that things lack sufficient force to kill lobo, its that death wont collect his soul, so he can be blasted to smitherines but he'll just reform

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I doubt it...its not that things lack sufficient force to kill lobo, its that death wont collect his soul, so he can be blasted to smitherines but he'll just reform

The Omega Effect (or at least the classic version) doesn't kill you, it completely wipes you from existence so that you never existed in the first place.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The Omega Effect (or at least the classic version) doesn't kill you, it completely wipes you from existence so that you never existed in the first place. I thought it just atomizes people

King Kandy
Thanos will win, he doesn't need to kill Lobo.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos will win, he doesn't need to kill Lobo. what does he do then?

King Kandy
BFR. Containment Field. Transmutation. Mindrape. KO.

DestinyGuy678
BFR. Containment Field. Transmutation. Mindrape. KO. well lobos bike is a part of his standard gear im pretty sure so he could just fly back

mindrape wouldnt work he has something in his head to resist it (i think hs brai nis constantly playing rock music or something)

does transmutaiton work against people with healing factors
....ad something tells me lobo could break out of a containment field I dunno htough

quanchi112
BFR. Containment Field. Transmutation. Mindrape. KO. thumb up

quanchi112
well lobos bike is a part of his standard gear im pretty sure so he could just fly back

mindrape wouldnt work he has something in his head to resist it (i think hs brai nis constantly playing rock music or something)

does transmutaiton work against people with healing factors
....ad something tells me lobo could break out of a containment field I dunno htough Thor with the power gem couldnt break out of the containment field immediately so I think its safe to assume Lobo cannot break out of this either.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor with the power gem couldnt break out of the containment field immediately so I think its safe to assume Lobo cannot break out of this either. is thor as strong as lobo?

King Kandy
WM Thor w/ Power Gem is certainly much stronger.

DestinyGuy678
WM Thor w/ Power Gem is certainly much stronger. cause lobo has some insane strength feats, I think he picked up something that weighed as much as the entire universe and threw it

Faceman
..........Thanos probably can't kill him, but Lobo will wish he was dead.

King Kandy
cause lobo has some insane strength feats, I think he picked up something that weighed as much as the entire universe and threw it
Funny thing: Not one person has ever been able to come up with a scan or issue number for that feat.

quanchi112
is thor as strong as lobo? Blood and thunder Thor with the power gem was a lot stronger than Lobo. The power gem amped him without limits so he was getting stronger with the power gem as time passed.

carnage52
the main man cant go into the afterlife so eventually thanos will die of old age.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
the main man cant go into the afterlife so eventually thanos will die of old age. Are you serious?

carnage52
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious? were talking millons of years here.

DestinyGuy678
Funny thing: Not one person has ever been able to come up with a scan or issue number for that feat. oh...well I have seen a scan of him crushing a city into a tiny box....I dunno he has some crazy strength feats

Astner
A win equals a knock-out. And Death won't accept Thanos either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carnage52
were talking millons of years here. Thanos defeats him in a variety of ways already described. Lobo cant hope to ever defeat Thanos on his own now or ever imo.

Nihilist
thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.