Ryu and Ken Masters vs Ryo Sakazaki and Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Four warriors, four legends, in a battle for the ages.

Ryu: The eternal challenger, and winner of the first World Warrior tournament.

Ken Masters: The rival of Ryu and the reigning Pan-American champion.

Terry Bogard: The legendary 'Wild Wolf,' and younger brother of Andy Bogard.

Ryo Sakazaki: Heir to the Kyokugenryu school and the new Mr. Karate.

Two teams, representing Capcom and SNK face off inside the DOA wrestling ring, with fighters from other video games watching this battle take place.

Each character is at their strongest incarnation. All super/desperation moves are enabled. Last team standing wins.

P-Geyser
Sighs...damn man this is going to get ugly.

King Nothing
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Sighs...damn man this is going to get ugly. No it's not.

Ryu will beat Ryo, and Ken will lose to Terry. It's a draw.
Unless. . .

brainchild81
If somehow Terry was able to beat Ken, he'd have nothing left 'cause Ken don't roll over for anybody. Ryu on the other hand will be close to fresh. I think this was done b4. Ken & Ryu will win this though. Whoever fights Ryo will trash him. Terry will try to put up a fight, but he ain't beating both of them. Just noticed that "strongest incarnation" part. If this means Violent Ken, whomever he fights is gonna be deader than fu*kin' fried chicken.

Sado22
nah........this fight will end with Ken and Ryo in the wrong corners while Ryu and Terry are KO'd after continuously getting confused between Ryo and Ken and winding up tagging in the wrong person

~Sado
P.S. i don't wanan pass opinions in this thread. *shuts the f--k up*

shin_remy
Ryu and Ken taks this

what Brainchild said and this thread was done before

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ryu and Ken taks this

what Brainchild said and this thread was done before

What he said...

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by brainchild81
If somehow Terry was able to beat Ken, he'd have nothing left 'cause Ken don't roll over for anybody. Ryu on the other hand will be close to fresh. I think this was done b4. Ken & Ryu will win this though. Whoever fights Ryo will trash him. Terry will try to put up a fight, but he ain't beating both of them. Just noticed that "strongest incarnation" part. If this means Violent Ken, whomever he fights is gonna be deader than fu*kin' fried chicken.

There you are like always dissing on Ryo. Personally I dont like Ryo much either, but he is not a COMPLETE push-over. Terry Would beat Ken in my opinion, between Terry and Ryu, a draw, or somthing really close. Ryo I think could possibly beat ken in his Mr. Karate form which seems more disiplined and less cocky. So, is this a free for all or a tag team bout? If they go for Kof style tag match ,where one jumps in after the other is knocked out then I see it liek this. Terry would beat Ken if they both went in first, Terry would have a little left and would lose to Ryu. Then in jumps a fresh Ryo he would give Ryu a good fight but would go down too. Freaking Ryo is the weakest link.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
There you are like always dissing on Ryo. Personally I dont like Ryo much either, but he is not a COMPLETE push-over. Terry Would beat Ken in my opinion, between Terry and Ryu, a draw, or somthing really close. Ryo I think could possibly beat ken in his Mr. Karate form which seems more disiplined and less cocky. So, is this a free for all or a tag team bout? If they go for Kof style tag match ,where one jumps in after the other is knocked out then I see it liek this. Terry would beat Ken if they both went in first, Terry would have a little left and would lose to Ryu. Then in jumps a fresh Ryo he would give Ryu a good fight but would go down too. Freaking Ryo is the weakest link.

Hey 2d master whats up dude?!..long time no hear! Thats why I said this thread is going to get ugly, as you can see since there are so many anti-Ryo posters on here. It's obivious the majority will say Ryu and Ken.

2D_MASTER
Hey 2d master whats up dude?!..long time no hear! Thats why I said this thread is going to get ugly, as you can see since there are so many anti-Ryo posters on here. It's obivious the majority will say Ryu and Ken.

Well I say "Ryu and Ken would win" too. It's just im not a fawking biased fanboy, who decides who wins a fight according to how much I like somebody. Anyways the only way I say that Terry and Ryo MIGHT win is if this is Terry and Mr. Katate Ryo. But anyways this is one of those threads that has been created like 10 times. Deja -Vu.

P-Geyser
Well I say "Ryu and Ken would win" too. It's just im not a fawking biased fanboy, who decides who wins a fight according to how much I like somebody. Anyways the only way I say that Terry and Ryo MIGHT win is if this is Terry and Mr. Katate Ryo. But anyways this is one of those threads that has been created like 10 times. Deja -Vu.

Yeah I undrestand. Snafu makes great posts, but sometimes some of them have been done before or are outrageous(no slamming him though)

Might as well have made a Ryu/Ken vs Terry/Andy post roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
you can see since there are so many anti-Ryo posters on here.

Like me, but I still give him alot of matches.

King Nothing
I actually don't hate Ryo.

brainchild81
I do. About as much as I can hate a fictional character. F**k him. Whether I like him or not(I don't) he just hasn't done anything all that impressive beside bust King's shirt open. & gamewise, you could do that w/Robert.smileIIRCOriginally posted by 2D_MASTER
Well I say "Ryu and Ken would win" too. It's just im not a fawking biased fanboy, who decides who wins a fight according to how much I like somebody.laughing Fawk you. This coming from a guy who called me biased because of my sig @ the time, then when I told him how low that was he accused me of doing the same to another poster, then when asked to find proof he couldn't and wasn't heard from again until now. I don't let who I like decide who wins a battle. Otherwise Terry & Ryo would get stomped by damn there any character. I've sadly given them wins against many characters I like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more. I will always sh*t on Ryo. Quit bitchin' mane. Seems like you want to get into an internet fight about itevil face

King Nothing
I must also say that Ryo really hasn't done anything that would make me put him on even a Ken level but Ryo is not weak and there was a code in an old KOF game that blew the female character's shirt off when you beat them .

brainchild81
Wasn't a code IIRC. Just hit her w/the death blow to finish her

Sado22
Terry>>Ken. no question about it. better resume, stronger, faster, more experienced and more seasoned....may beat on jobbers but doesn't go beating on school girls or roookies either. hasn't stooped that low yetbig grin

by strongest I assume its 49 year old Ryo in his prime, faster and a LOT stronger than Takuma EVER was. Ryo as Mr. Karate is like 8/10 against Ryu IMO. Regular Ryo and ryu could go either way but I'll put ore-sama's money on Ryu (if its 3rd strike which it is).

Terry and Ryu again could go either way, but IMO Terry and Ken is less of a match than Ryo and Ryu. Ryo and Ryu are pretty tough in their own rights and Ryo's hugeass projectiles won't be making it easy for Ryu anytime soon....that and the ryuku renbu and the ichigeikihissatsu. lots of things that ryu has to watch out for.

tired bogard versus tired ryu could go either way. honestly though, ryu hasn't shown to have that much stamina in the canon story. the most fights Ryu had back to back were against Bison, becoming psycho ryu and losing to Sagat and then doing shoryuken to Sissydrive laden Bison.
Terry on the other hand has fought kyo's team, Orochi Iori, the Orochi team and Orochi back to back. i'm inclined to give stamina to terry...but sure if someone's got a rebuttle i'd like to hear it.

Terry and Ryo win 6/10.
Terry and Mr. Karate win 8/10.

~Sado

shin_remy
well if the strongest incarnations are used, then it is Violent Ken right!!? and Sf 3 3s or Evil Ryu

EDIT : i don't like Ryo

I like his moves, but i don't like his story and his name and his looks

fawking bit*h is he

Sado22
nah, I like Ryo a lot. He's cool. He's what you'd get if Ryu actualy had a life....and wasnt castrated at birth stick out tongue

~Sado

2D_MASTER
I do. About as much as I can hate a fictional character. F**k him. Whether I like him or not(I don't) he just hasn't done anything all that impressive beside bust King's shirt open. & gamewise, you could do that w/Robert.smileIIRClaughing Fawk you. This coming from a guy who called me biased because of my sig @ the time, then when I told him how low that was he accused me of doing the same to another poster, then when asked to find proof he couldn't and wasn't heard from again until now. I don't let who I like decide who wins a battle. Otherwise Terry & Ryo would get stomped by damn there any character. I've sadly given them wins against many characters I like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more. I will always sh*t on Ryo. Quit bitchin' mane. Seems like you want to get into an internet fight about itevil face

Whoa Whoa. Don't get all pissy pants, first off call me all the names you want, I'm not lame enough to get in some internet fight. Secondly I was'nt even thinking about you specifically when I said that, tough guy. Also I dont even remember the incident youre talking about, its funny you have keept this grudge for months, sad even. Oh yeah the reason why I havent gotten on here for awhile, it's because I have a life man, I figured since school was out of the picture id have more time to fawk around on here. It's sad you think that I havent been on here becuase you had scared me off, wtf, how sad. THEN AS SOON as i post something (not even directed at you, even) little boys like you get panty wet. Ok sorrry for what I said to you in the past, stop your b*tching, sheesh.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
nah, I like Ryo a lot. He's cool. He's what you'd get if Ryu actualy had a life....and wasnt castrated at birth stick out tongue

~Sado

I'll take that over a spoof of Ryu with Kens hair. wink

2D_MASTER
By the way Brain, I found the post where YOU accussed somebody's love of character influencing their opinion. This is a post of mine from WAY BACK.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=7787620&highlight=userid%3A80942#post7787620
there is the post if you care to read it. You probably wont.

brainchild81
Whoa Whoa. Don't get all pissy pants, first off call me all the names you want, I'm not lame enough to get in some internet fight.Didn't call you any names in the 1st place geniussmile
Secondly I was'nt even thinking about you specifically when I said that, tough guy. Also I dont even remember the incident youre talking about, its funny you have keept this grudge for months, sad even.The intention of the post was to point out that when you call someone biased it don't mean shit because you'll call someone biased for the dumbest reasons. Sorry if it went way over your head.
Oh yeah the reason why I havent gotten on here for awhile, it's because I have a life man, I figured since school was out of the picture id have more time to fawk around on here. It's sad you think that I havent been on here becuase you had scared me off, wtf, how sad.laughingThen go cry. I'm not concerned w/why you weren't here to be honest, just pointing out that calling bias for a lame reason was one of the last things you did here & now you're back doing the same shit. Also went way over your head I guess.smile The moral of the story is that you seem to find a way to call bias just because somebody don't agree w/you. I call bias because I see it, not because I see a character in someone's sig. That's foolish. That's what I'm saying. No beef here mane

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'll take that over a spoof of Ryu with Kens hair. wink laughing DittoOriginally posted by 2D_MASTER
By the way Brain, I found the post where YOU accussed somebody's love of character influencing their opinion. This is a post of mine from WAY BACK.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=7787620&highlight=userid%3A80942#post7787620
there is the post if you care to read it. You probably wont. Read it when you 1st posted it WAY BACK. That makes 2 times you done wasted your time w/that. Here was my reply WAY BACKOriginally posted by brainchild81
Sorry but you haven't shown anything. You must have forgotten what you were supposed to be looking for. You said I accused someone of bias because of a sig or avvy. The way you just did to me a while back. That's what I asked for. It's not about starting a fight. It's about you proving what you have accused me of. If you can't(the likely outcome), just take what you said backsmileYou don't have to take it back though. It's water unda da bridge. Just don't say that shite w/out a good reason next time broseph mane homie potna

King Nothing
I'll take that over a spoof of Ryu with Kens hair. wink laughing

King Nothing
Wasn't a code IIRC. Just hit her w/the death blow to finish her It wasn't? I remember it working for all the female characters, not just King.

brainchild81
I'm not 100% on that. You may be right. I didn't notice you put KOF instead of AOF at 1st. I was still talking 'bout AOF. My bad mane. *cuts off the tip of my own pinky finger*

2D_MASTER

laughing Ditto Read it when you 1st posted it WAY BACK. That makes 2 times you done wasted your time w/that. Here was my reply WAY BACKYou don't have to take it back though. It's water unda da bridge. Just don't say that shite w/out a good reason next time broseph mane homie potna

If it's "water under the bridge" why the fawk did you bring it up then? Just forget about it already and quit trying to annoy me with your baseless accusations. Notice how you were the only one how got offended by my post, nobody else cared? I WAS MINDING MY OWN BUISNESS until you started crying. I already said that I was sorry for pissing you off, making you panty-wet , or whatever. Move on dude. You can reply to this, or forget this on move on. Im sure you'll be the tough guy like always are and pick . You can't resist.

brainchild81
laughing I honestly could have if you wouldn't have put that last part. I'm willing to move on, but your going to have to chill out. The thread was actually getting back on topic before you posted this shitesad The "baseless accusations" part was unnecessary mane. Especially since I haven't made any. If anything I just pointed out your baseless accusations. I never got angry. Again, I'm just pointing out you call bias for nothing. Relax. & "I'm sorry for making you panty-wet" is a sorry ass excuse for an apology. It's actually more of an insult. I also said I didn't need an apology anyway. If you wanna move on, do it. I'll follow suit. Let's keep this thread on track mane. No beef on my part from here on out.Originally posted by King Nothing
It wasn't? I remember it working for all the female characters, not just King. What KOFs were you talking about anyway?

olympian
This is Mr karate Ryo?

SNK team wins, then. Mr Karate Ryo besides being better than Takuma was storywise, has been always a top tier/boss figther in every game he showed up. Adding Terry to this will have Ken fall first and then Ryu.

A more even scrap would be the regular versions, where i could see each duo pulling a sligth edge either way.

King Nothing
What has Mr.Karate Ryo done to make him so powerful, I see him losing too.Originally posted by brainchild81
What KOFs were you talking about anyway? I don't remember but it's an old one though.

olympian
You think Ken would take Mr Karate?

I dont.

The older Ryo is higher and was always placed accordingly as such in the games he featured.

Heck, just play Battle Coliseum and Wild Ambition to see the range and power the guy has.

King Nothing
What did he do though?

olympian
Ever played those games?

King Nothing
I've played up to AOF 3.

olympian
And you think either Ken or Ryu have more range and variety in abilities than that particular Ryo does?

They dont.

Mr Karate Ryo is higher than Takuma as Karate was. Thats enough to give a hint on how high he is. Add the fact that in all games he appeared hes either a high tier or a secret boss.

SNK wouldnt place him that way if they didnt saw him as > during his AOF days, and that version was the closest guy to be near Terry overall in the original games.

King Nothing
Originally posted by olympian
And you think either Ken or Ryu have more range and variety in abilities than that particular Ryo does?

That's like in game though and game-play wise you can beat anyone with anyone.

I don't remember Ryo Mr. Karate having any feats.

olympian
Sure. But some suck more in-game than others and some are storywise more suckable than others as well.

Look at Sean. Hes sucks either way.

In-game Karate Ryo blows Ryu or Ken out of the water. Storywise hes got as many wins as those in official tourneys and continues to come back for more.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, gameplay wise, I think Serious Mr Karate from SVC Chaos beats the shitter out of anything that 2nd Mr Karate does in BC.

As for this match... if it's current Ryu and V.Ken, then they'll win by the skin of their teeth.

olympian
I still think Karate Ryo can beat current Ryu after a pretty close match.

I wouldnt have Terry beating Violent Ken, tho (neither regular Ryo for that matter). While i give the nod to the SNK team due to Ryo being in his top version, a tossup isent out of range here.

Emperor Ashtar
Canon Ryo is strong, and he's not abad character.

King Nothing
But can he beat Ryu, who K.O.ed the mighty Hugo and lifted several tons?

Sado22
*raises hand*
not really a known thing that Ryu KO'd the fatty.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
I think he can give Ryu a fight, Hell he might stalemate him.

Sado22
Ditto. Ryo is vastly underrated just cuz he is a ryu spoof/ripoff/designed by the same people.

I'd go so far as to say that it won't be too surprising if Ryo actually defeats Ryu before SF3. SF3 vs Mr. Karate is in fact one of the best fights to ever take place if it does.

~Sado
P.S. make sure brainy doesn't read this or he'll slit your throat in the night. big grin

brainchild81
F**k all the stealth shite. Brainchild slits throats in the daylight manesmile That "designed by the same people" thing has never been proven. Until it is, Ryo's a ripoff. If it ever is, then he's a spoof. I think Ryo's only "feat" was beating up his dad & it's quite logical that Ryo was going full on & that his pop wasn't.

olympian
And of course no thread would feel completed without Brain coming along for the "i have to spill out some anger" song.

Quite logical at that big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Brainy's right though, it has not been proven.

brainchild81
Thanx. Also Emp, if Ryo's good enough to stalemate Ryu, wouldn't a person that forces him to go all out be quite tuff too? smileOriginally posted by olympian
And of course no thread would feel completed without Brain coming along for the "i have to spill out some anger" song.

Quite logical at that big grin What statement was an angry one mane? I'm just stating the truth. I didn't even say "F**k Ryo!"

Emperor Ashtar
I didn't even say "F**k Ryo!"

F*ck Ryo smile

brainchild81
laughing Yeah! Fu*k Ryo!!!! Stone the motherf*ckerOriginally posted by brainchild81
Also Emp, if Ryo's good enough to stalemate Ryu, wouldn't a person that forces him to go all out be quite tuff too? smile

Emperor Ashtar
Well, as much as I hate Ryo. Canon Ryo is "deebo" as hell. So, yeah he's tough.

brainchild81
So that makes the lesbian tough too right?

Emperor Ashtar
So that makes the lesbian tough too right?

You mean "KING"!!

No, because survivng an attack doesn't make you tough enough to beat Chun-Li

Check out her rep:

Now let's look at the fighting styles she's verses in:

Ansatsuken ( know's some moves)
Northern Chugoku Kenpo
Peking Opera
Tai Chi
Battle Karate
Tae Kwon Do
capoeira

brainchild81
mad 'twas a death blow though. & it ain't even K the bit*h O!!!!!!

Emperor Ashtar
If she's using a northern Gung Fu style, she most likely uses kick. Since northern Gung Fu is known for it's: Kicks, Long movements( Chaqquan),Wide Stances, And Acrobatic/mobile movements.

mad 'twas a death blow though. & it ain't even K the bit*h O!!!!!!

HUH?

brainchild81
Didn't Knock the bit*h Out

olympian
I dont recall much evidence in the game of Ryo going for the kill. He most likely went for the knockout.

Any case, the lesbian is though as nails. Chun-Li is probably just all around better.

shin_remy
Ryu and Ken still takes it

F*CK RYU er i mean RYO

King Nothing
That "designed by the same people" thing has never been proven. laughing Man, I was thinking the same exact thing.

brainchild81
I really think it's just been made up by some hardcore Ryo fans(all 6 of 'em) so they can sleep at nightOriginally posted by olympian
I dont recall much evidence in the game of Ryo going for the kill. He most likely went for the knockout.The move was called a deathblow though, but I digress. Whether he was going for a KO or not, the woman was still conscious. Only thing that got knocked out was her titties big grinOriginally posted by olympian
Any case, the lesbian is though as nails.AgreedOriginally posted by olympian
Chun-Li is probably just all around better. Debatable

Emperor Ashtar
Whether he was going for a KO or not, the woman was still conscious.

Perhaps it's because the Hoashishoken sucks.

Debatable

So, a lady who impresses a guy capable of:

-Hardening his body to the likeness of iron
-Disperse an Electric Charge
-Creates fissures that cause small eruptions simply by slamming his fist on the ground

And, impresses another Guy who's capable of

-fighting Gouki whilst sick
-Fighting of assassins everyday
-Taking on shadooloo men easily
-Kill with a touch

-Was scouted by a Japanaese Pro wrestling group
-Has been involved with martial arts since the age of 5
Know's a plethora of martial arts:

-Peking
-Northern Chinese Kenpo/Tai Chi
-Twai Kwan Do
-Capoeira
-Battle Karate
-Hung Kuen

And, has kciks that are called legendary

Vs.

-A chick who works at a bar
-Claims to be a women
-Knows Muay Thai
-Speaks Engrish

Xenogears
Terry Bogard and Ryo fuse to become TerRyo.

brainchild81
Perhaps it's because the Hoashishoken sucks.

So, a lady who impresses a guy capable of:

-Hardening his body to the likeness of iron
-Disperse an Electric Charge
-Creates fissures that cause small eruptions simply by slamming his fist on the ground

And, impresses another Guy who's capable of

-fighting Gouki whilst sick
-Fighting of assassins everyday
-Taking on shadooloo men easily
-Kill with a touch

-Was scouted by a Japanaese Pro wrestling group
-Has been involved with martial arts since the age of 5
Know's a plethora of martial arts:

-Peking
-Northern Chinese Kenpo/Tai Chi
-Twai Kwan Do
-Capoeira
-Battle Karate
-Hung Kuen

And, has kciks that are called legendary

Vs.

-A chick who works at a bar
-Claims to be a women
-Knows Muay Thai
-Speaks Engrish Reply is here

Sado22
cloud, you're such a perv! no wonder Judgemant handjobber likes you so much! mad

~The Innocent Sado

Xenogears
Fusion is gay? big grin

StyleTime
No, Ellen Degeneres is.

olympian
I really think it's just been made up by some hardcore Ryo fans(all 6 of 'em) so they can sleep at night

The game being made by the same creators, isent a rumor, but a fact.

Yeah, she IS tough. I just give the nod to Chun, because she has a more complete record.

About the move, there are alot of ways to look at it:

Ryo pulled the move full force and with A execution and she made it alive/conscious.

Ryo didnt pulled the move correctly and merely won the figth.

Ryo only went for the win, and nothing else.

The first one would have her above Geese and Karate, and it isent correct. The last, would have him holding back to her and we know it was close. OTOH its also possible that he was looking for the move and only got it rigth with Karate and the ones behind wer "failed" executions.

Even when he doesnt go for the kill, he scores.

brainchild81
The game being made by the same creators, isent a rumor, but a fact. Not the issue & you know it. We're only concerned w/Ryu & Ryo. Are you 100% certain Ryu's creator is the same as Ryo's? If not, some more research needs to be done mane. I'll respond to the rest after I get some sleep. I've no prob w/people thinking Chun would win. I love her, I just think we got some lez haters here(EMP) smile

P-Geyser
I just think we got some lez haters here(EMP) smile

laughing

olympian
I heart lez.

Truly.

Not the issue & you know it. We're only concerned w/Ryu & Ryo.

Yes.....the stars of both games made by the same creators.

Are you 100% certain Ryu's creator is the same as Ryo's? If not, some more research needs to be done mane

If nothing that i say about the subject pleases you, then why dont you research slacker?

brainchild81

olympian
*shrugs*

Why you keep trying to peg people the "calm down" line when you constantly go on a orgy of : "!!!!???", "$#%"&#%"&#%" and emos "manes" everytime an answer doesnt pleases you?

Its really simple: the game was made by the same creators, hence why the games and characters are similiar.

You have to be real curious about if you keep asking about the subject even after i already gave my input in threads before. If so: Research, Brainy. They must teach you that at school.

brainchild81
You're not making any sense(again). I say mane whether I'm pleased or not.........mane. You're displaying that classic lack of comprehension again I see. They didn't teach you how to understand what you read @school? I don't ask you anything about the subject anymore. I make a remark about the guy you feel a need to respond. Look over this thread again. I didn't ask you anything to begin with. Me & King Nothing were talking about it & YOU felt the need to chime in. Maybe YOU should learn to accept or ignore it or learn to prove what YOU say. I'm already pleased. Ryo's a ripoff & everything's OK smile. Seems you just can't tolerate that people expect your proof to actually..........proove something. Until you can be 100% sure that Ryu & Ryo were made by the same cats & make us all 100%, please stop wasting time w/this foolishness. It's obvious we don't care about the games. Only these 2 characters are of importance to the issue. We all seem to be getting along here, don't make this about me & you broseph. If you want to make this about pleasing me, get some proof. That'll please me. Otherwise you're just wasting more post space........................................MANE!!!!!!!!

P.S. Calm down too laughing

P-Geyser
Ouch.

brainchild81
laughing Seriously though, I'm the bad guy because I want his proof to proove something? Everybody's saying how it hasn't been proven but he gets mad & comes after me? WTF? I'm doing my best to be nice here mane. Why won't he just be cool?

P-Geyser
I dont know mane...I just dont know embarrasment

Emperor Ashtar
You guy's gotta see this:

kLrWgVPeCzI

qyx4nETMVfc

C5I0rTWPvH0

olympian
To Brain:

"Blah Blah Blah"

Whinning is so emo.

Tell me, do you even know who was the "cat" who drew Ryu under the game creators? Yes? No?

brainchild81
smile I know I don't care about anything but who created who. Whining? This from the guy who's last couple of posts sounded like "Nothing's ever good enough for you is it, brainchild *sob*" or "I try my hardest to please you & it's still not good enough*doublesob*" rants. The funniest part is there's even a slight chance you could be right(for a changesmile), but rather than prove it, you'd rather waste post space. You are fawking hilarious mane.

Emperor Ashtar
smile I know I don't care about anything but who created who. Whining? This from the guy who's last couple of posts sounded like "Nothing's ever good enough for you is it, brainchild *sob*" or "I try my hardest to please you & it's still not good enough*doublesob*" rants. The funniest part is there's even a slight chance you could be right(for a changesmile), but rather than prove it, you'd rather waste post space. You are fawking hilarious mane. laughing

shin_remy
smile I know I don't care about anything but who created who. Whining? This from the guy who's last couple of posts sounded like "Nothing's ever good enough for you is it, brainchild *sob*" or "I try my hardest to please you & it's still not good enough*doublesob*" rants. The funniest part is there's even a slight chance you could be right(for a changesmile), but rather than prove it, you'd rather waste post space. You are fawking hilarious mane.

laughing laughing haha that brainchild big grin how are you doing ? wink

Emperor Ashtar
smile I know I don't care about anything but who created who. Whining? This from the guy who's last couple of posts sounded like "Nothing's ever good enough for you is it, brainchild *sob*" or "I try my hardest to please you & it's still not good enough*doublesob*" rants. The funniest part is there's even a slight chance you could be right(for a changesmile), but rather than prove it, you'd rather waste post space. You are fawking hilarious mane. http://olypian.justgotowned.com/

P-Geyser
http://olypian.justgotowned.com/

laughing Oh thats just wrong Emp.

Emperor Ashtar
laughing Oh thats just wrong Emp.

I was just joking, though smile

brainchild81
laughing The baby in the microwave & the guy getting kicked in the nuts & the guy getting ran over by the motorcycle. I laughed so hard my eyes started watering. Originally posted by shin_remy
laughing laughing haha that brainchild big grin how are you doing ? wink smileCool. Hey remy, what don't you like about King's moves? Are you another lez/crossdresser hater?

olympian
smile I know I don't care about anything but who created who.

*rolls over laugthing*

Of course you do. You keep asking that one question like a pet asking for cookies and when the owner (me) only gives one...

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2921/cookie4yourf8.jpg

you wep and cry because you dont get more

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/144/emoad3.jpg

Stop whinning, Brainy laughing

As usual, you dont know *much* of what you claim. Wich isent all that surprising coming from a emo that cries for "evidence" even when its sometimes sitting in front of you or when the very least its brought up in more number than yours.

You dont know about endings that you claim about and whine over a cat that you also know nothing about. Its a bloody http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6562/trainwreckvj8.jpg mane.

Now, go sit in the corner and sulk it.

olympian
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7299/lolju4.png

Man, you could at LEAST have written the name well..

shin_remy

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA laughing laughing out loud smokin'

EDIT:
hahahaa and check this one

http://olympian.has-a-small-penis.com/

and @ Brainy, i don't like King cause she weares man clothes, don't like her style and is overrated big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Remy, if someone reports you. . .

P-Geyser
Originally posted by shin_remy
and @ Brainy, i don't like King cause she weares man clothes, don't like her style and is overrated big grin

Okay Brain now it's time to get out those basketballs.

olympian
I doubt someone would waste time reporting such a weakass remark.

Shin, for size insecurity, please check:

http://www.prehensile.com/does/penissize.htm

(in case you missed it, feuds are suposse to be funny or sarcastic, not idiotic or retarded).

brainchild81
Then find some way to delete your last few posts, OlyOriginally posted by olympian
*rolls over laugthing*

Of course you do. You keep asking that one question like a pet asking for cookies and when the owner (me) only gives one...

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2921/cookie4yourf8.jpg

you wep and cry because you dont get more

Stop whinning, Brainy laughing no expressionIt must take a lot of effort to be that corny. So that's what you're doing instead of trying to find proofsmile Another waste of post space from the very "Special"Olympian laughing
As usual, you dont know *much* of what you claim. Wich isent all that surprising coming from a emo that cries for "evidence" even when its sometimes sitting in front of you or when the very least its brought up in more number than yours.Nah S.O. You've brought in nothing of value. I don't need to bring anything because the burden of proof is on you. You're the one saying they were created by the same people. So YOU proove it. Seems obvious now that it's a burden you aren't capable of handling. Because if you could have, you would have. Instead, you waste post space. LAME mane, just lame
You dont know about endings that you claim about and whine over a cat that you also know nothing about. Its a bloody http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6562/trainwreckvj8.jpg mane. I don't know what you're talking about. Something tells me it's got nothing to do w/the issue @ hand though. Is that what they call a red herring?

I'll translate your post: "Hello, my name's Special Olympian & whenever I can't proove what I'll say, I'll get mad @those who want proof. I'll bring in lil' tidbits of info that still don't proove shit, but those who want proof are evil crybabies who clearly give me waaaaaaay to much credit. How dare they want my "proof" to prove something!!! This is an outrage. I rarely understand what I read because I didn't learn that in school. When I hear people say stuff about Ryo, I feel the need to stick up for him. It would be wise for me to just STFU about it & let them talk @least until I can proove Ryo was created by Ryu's creator(s). Problem is, I'm just not that wise. I get myself owned on this same issue pretty much non-stop, but I keep going on. Pres. Bush is my idol. I'm a cornball that loves to waste post space"big grin

Seriously mane, let's just postpone this until you get something concrete. This back & forth w/you is getting stale 'cause you're not really good @it & I honestly say that w/no malice.

olympian
So that's what you're doing instead of trying to find proofsmile Another waste of post space from the very "Special"Olympian :laugh
You know what they say:

"answer in kind and importance"

*rolls over*

Nah S.O. You've brought in nothing of value. I don't need to bring anything because the burden of proof is on you. You're the one saying they were created by the same people. So YOU proove it. Seems obvious now that it's a burden you aren't capable of handling. Because if you could have, you would have. Instead, you waste post space. LAME mane, just lame

We wouldnt have this lame talk if you had the guts to concead that you dont have an argument. I have no burden in proving my stance (i.e that the creators wer the same) when i already showed you a page, with links that gave you names. Creators make the game. They decide wich characters are going to show up. They decide what kind of characters that are going to show up. They decide the history of it. They produce it.

You keep backstracting with "whos the cat?". One guy in a whole team that probably drew Ryu. But he drew it under the guidance of what the creators wanted him to draw. An art robot. Your only problem here is - where is your evidence of that-? Heck, where is your evidence of either way? Zero. And thats why you should have the common sense of not whinning over anything, because you got shit. I at least got names of creators. Just the "creators".

You even failed to explain why capcom never made a lawsuit against SNK if it was such a steal as you claim. How ironic it would be that the company would lack the same thing its lead character:

Balls.

olympian
Seriously mane, let's just postpone this until you get something concrete. This back & forth w/you is getting stale 'cause you're not really good @it & I honestly say that w/no malice.

I can say with all the honest malice that someone whines like an emo when they have a certifiable answer and still dont take it into account, just because "they dont like it".

Tell you what. Get me the proof that there was one guy that made Ryu, showed it to the game creators and they liked it so much that they used it and then a total different team on SNK decided to make a game alike due to spit.

And Capcom never did anything about it, due to lack of balls.

Emperor Ashtar
Olympian, wouldn't the easiest way to shut brainchild up is to prove him wrong?

olympian
One would think that after showing up twice that the game creators of both games wer the same would be enough for the common sense to kick in. I can very well be wrong in the grand picture, but the evidence ive got and presented leads to tell me that my stance isent out of the picture.

Brain, otoh constantly whines because he "knows" im wrong whitout showing anything.

Whos got more proof in theyr side here? This whole drama with a guy that said he didnt found Tung to be a KameSama rip off, and yet weps over two lead characters that are alike because....*drums* they featured in games made by the same chaps roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capcom never making a sue, adds to that. Anyone who wants to take over this argument and prove me wrong, can gladly do it. As long it obviously brings proofs instead of emo rants.

Emperor Ashtar
One would think that after showing up twice that the game creators of both games wer the same would be enough for the common sense to kick in. I can very well be wrong in the grand picture, but the evidence ive got and presented leads to tell me that my stance isent out of the picture.

If I remember correctly the evidence you posted simply stated that persons that were involved in Fighitng Street were involved in Art Of Fighting. How does that proe that Ryu's creator is the same as Ryu?

brainchild81
One would think that after showing up twice that the game creators of both games wer the same would be enough for the common sense to kick in. I can very well be wrong in the grand picture, Then stop right there. You just admitted right there that you haven't proven anything genius. That's where the common sense should have kicked in you mental giant you. There is no room left for interpretation w/proof. If you've already prooven it, how could you ever be wrong in the grand picture? THINK!!!! Are you TRYING to look stupid?
but the evidence ive got and presented leads to tell me that my stance isent out of the picture.That's awesome. Basically what you have is a theory. Proove it or please be quiet about it.

Brain, otoh constantly whines because he "knows" im wrong whitout showing anything.smile I'm trying real hard not to call you an idiot right now. You're "classic Special Olympian" lack of comprehension is the only reason you'd post that bulls*it. If I "knew" you were wrong why would I post nice stuff like this(Posted this along time ago & this should have ended there. pay real close attention to the stuff in red you idio.....Olympian. & for the love of everything holy, try to understand what you fawking read. Damn)

Seriously man. Ask yourself: What have you shown that answers the question? If the answer is "Absolutely nothing of value"(As it should be unless you really are crazy), then get over yourself and go find some real proof. I'm not saying you're wrong, you're just not doing an adequate job of proving you're right . This really isn't something to be getting all snippy over mane. You bring some actual proof & I'll be the 1st to accept it. You've already shown an eagerness to accept anything as "proof" when it comes to Ryo w/the "same tier" incident. After all the assholery you've done, I've still got nothing against you. Don't get mad @me because your "proof" isn't proof. All I want is proof. If you don't have it. Stop wasting our time. We could be talking about something else. or this Originally posted by brainchild81
The funniest part is there's even a slight chance you could be right(for a changesmile), but rather than prove it, you'd rather waste post space. You are fawking hilarious mane. See, now it's so easy to follow, a caveman can do it. You are @ least as smart as a caveman right?smileOriginally posted by olympian

You even failed to explain why capcom never made a lawsuit against SNK if it was such a steal as you claim. How ironic it would be that the company would lack the same thing its lead character:

Balls. I failed at nothing. Why ask me? How the fawk should I know what Capcom thinks? Maybe they could tell SNK wasn't going to make an impact w/Ryo's lame @ss. Maybe they knew SNK was dooming themselves by trying to cash in on Ryu's popularity by using a ripoff of him. (Since you're into asking dumb@ss questions: go ahead, ask me what the creators had for breakfast that morning. :laughsmile Ask Capcom. Maybe you'd finally end up w/some real proof. Now you're talking about Ryu's balls. You're sadOriginally posted by shin_remy
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA laughing laughing out loud smokin'

EDIT:
hahahaa and check this one

http://olympian.has-a-small-penis.com/

and @ Brainy, i don't like King cause she weares man clothes, don't like her style and is overrated big grin Responded to here

olympian
If I remember correctly the evidence you posted simply stated that persons that were involved in Fighitng Street were involved in Art Of Fighting. How does that proe that Ryu's creator is the same as Ryu?

What does a game creator do?

Its always a better proof to the subject than nothing at all. If anyone disagrees with my view the least they can do is go check themselves and bring something new or more accurate if its there.

Not whine like a baby.

Then stop right there. You just admitted right there that you haven't proven anything genius. That's where the common sense should have kicked in you mental giant you. There is no room left for interpretation w/proof. If you've already prooven it, how could you ever be wrong in the grand picture? THINK!!!! Are you TRYING to look stupid?
That's awesome. Basically what you have is a theory. Proove it or please be quiet about it.

*shrugs*

I have a theory, you asked me proof time ago and i got the proof that gives my theory meaning.

"Hey Oly, are you sure the creators of the games wer the same, mane?!"

Yes, Brain, they are. Its this easy:

"Tell you what. Get me the proof that there was one guy that made Ryu, showed it to the game creators and they liked it so much that they used it and then a total different team on SNK decided to make a game alike due to spit.

And Capcom never did anything about it, due to lack of balls."

Since its you whos saying there is a lonely "cat" out there whos deserves the entire props and got stolen, bring me evidence or go sulk in the bathroom.

Why ask me? How the fawk should I know what Capcom thinks? Maybe they could tell SNK wasn't going to make an impact w/Ryo's lame @ss. Maybe they knew SNK was dooming themselves by trying to cash in on Ryu's popularity by using a ripoff of him. (Since you're into asking dumb@ss questions: go ahead, ask me what the creators had for breakfast that morning. :laughsmile Ask Capcom.
Ah, so, you have no idea or even a good hint whatsoever of what you just claimed? See how easy it was? Now you can stop whinning, emo.

olympian
I failed at nothing

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3081/owned5yb2.png

Emperor Ashtar
What does a game creator do?

Create the concept of the game, they do not neccesarily design said character.

olympian
And im not saying they designed each character themselves, altho it is possible (see Falcoon), thats what usually artists in the teams are for. But unless there was a freelancer that worked up close to the creators in order to peg say Ryu for them to use, then Ryu was artistically rendered under the guidance of the concept of what the creators wanted.

So far i havent seen evidence of it. I have however of the creators (who also produced the game, among other things).

Hell mate, the problem here isent even if Ryo was a steal or not. Hes a good character AFAIAC either way. The problem is one guy making assumptions and claiming someone is wrong with less evidence.

If you think another way and want to debate it, at least bring proof on your own side to counter it.

Otherwise...its whinning smile

Emperor Ashtar

If you think another way and want to debate it, at least bring proof on your own side to counter it.

Otherwise...its whinning smile

You can't prove a negative, that's impossible. I cannot prove that he is not the designer of Ryu, if there is no proof he created said character in the first place. The way debates work is if you make a claim you offer proof to back it up, if you cannot then it's automatically not true.

brainchild81
Dude spent time in the comics vs forum. You'd think he knew about burden of proof by now. Dude wants to quit trying to prove a positive & send me off to proove a negative. Shiiiiiiiiit. & I thought I was lazysmileOriginally posted by olympian
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3081/owned5yb2.png Ahh. So that's how you feel when reminded that you ain't proven anything. That's why you posted that emo "nothing's ever good enough for you *sob*" bullsh*t. Chin up man, just get some proof so we can end this follishness. Originally posted by olympian
*shrugs*

I have a theory, you asked me proof time ago and i got the proof that gives my theory meaning.

"Hey Oly, are you sure the creators of the games wer the same, mane?!"& this is why you're not smart. We are talking about 2 characters. Understand what you read Special Olympian. & you've already admitted you haven't proven anything. Why don't you just bite your tongue & go get some proof? I know it looks hopeless now but imagine how great you'll feel if you bring some proof & shut ol' BC the fawk up. You'll be like a king here manesmile
Yes, Brain, they are. Its this easy:

"Tell you what. Get me the proof that there was one guy that made Ryu, showed it to the game creators and they liked it so much that they used it and then a total different team on SNK decided to make a game alike due to spit. smile Nah. I don't think I'll be doing that. Burden of proof is on you(done told you that already), don't try to put it on me 'cause you failed miserably. What a sad copout you're turning out to be. This is downright pathetic.
And Capcom never did anything about it, due to lack of balls."

Since its you whos saying there is a lonely "cat" out there whos deserves the entire props and got stolen,Not saying that. Understand what you read & stop putting words in my mouth. I've said cat(s). That another red herring? Oh & here's a another possible answer to that dumbass question of yours. You know how DC sued the makers of Cap.Marvel when he became more popular than Supes, but they didn't sue any other Supes like characters 'cause they never touched his popularity? Maybe Capcom felt the same way. Maybe they knew Ryo would never be a quarter as important or popular or profitable as Ryu is. Still, if you really want an answer, do the research, after you get that proof you needsmile Come on mane, Lame-o Suckassaki is counting on you.Originally posted by olympian
The problem is one guy making assumptions and claiming someone is wrong with less evidence. laughing Thanks for answering my question. Apparently you are dumber than a caveman mane. I put all that "You may be right" stuff in red & it still didn't get through. That's thick for you. Is there some way to make the letters flash on & off? Would that help you to finally get a clue. Go read that shit again & try to understand & learn something from it.

olympian
You can't prove a negative, that's impossible. I cannot prove that he is not the designer of Ryu, if there is no proof he created said character in the first place. The way debates work is if you make a claim you offer proof to back it up, if you cannot then it's automatically not true.
And the claim i made was that the creators wer the same, not that the visuals were rendered by the same artist of the team.

The way you talk its like Stan Lee who created nearly every Marvel character doesnt get to claim characters or concepts as his because he never laid hands on a pencil. And thats usually how they work on games unless the guy itself its an artist. Are we going to deny that now?

Brain of course specifically called me wrong on the guys being the same on both games, and that they didnt had a hand on anything, when they did.

So unless, you get proof or hints about the other way around, i dont see how you can call someone "wrong" on it. At the very least there is an existance for reasoning of doubt about this matter. And since Brain likes to claim the other way as *certain* he should bring shit to the table.

He doesnt and never will.

smile Nah. I don't think I'll be doing that. Burden of proof is on you(done told you that already), don't try to put it on me 'cause you failed miserably. What a sad copout you're turning out to be. This is downright pathetic.

I already proved that the creators who brougth the whole concept of both games are the one and the same. And you in a very subtle way constantly denied it by even using also very subtle remarks such as "i cant read it, its in Japaneze". And that when the names wer in English *lols*

But lets get you to put your mouth where your ideal is "not to state anything without certifiable conjecture". Wheres yours?

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2359/emoojh8.jpg

smile

Emperor Ashtar
And the claim i made was that the creators wer the same, not that the visuals were rendered by the same artist of the team.
I know what you said, but the creator of the concept of Street Fighter is not the same as the character designer. For all we know, he could have no involvement in the character design what so ever. Infact, we do not even know his role in Art Of Fighting. It simply says he worked on Art Of Fighting.

The way you talk its like Stan Lee who created nearly every Marvel character doesnt get to claim characters or concepts as his because he never laid hands on a pencil.
We know Stan lee has rights to those characters, because he specifically created said characters. Can we say the same about Hiroshi Matsumoto creating Ryu and Ken?

So unless, you get proof or hints about the other way around, i dont see how you can call someone "wrong" on it. .

You cannot prove a negative, you haven't proved that Hiroshi Matsumoto created Ryu & Ken. You simply showed me evidence citing that he was the Co-Creator of Street Fighter and "Worked" on Art Of Fighting. . .That's it

-It doesn't say anything about him influencing or even creating for that matter Ryo

-It mentions nothing about him creating Ken & Ryu

So, what exactly do you want me to disprove, that he didn't do said things despite no proof that he did?

brainchild81
Brain of course specifically called me wrong on the guys being the same on both games, and that they didnt had a hand on anything, when they did.I think you are fibbin'. Quote me. Find where I said you were wrong on that & quote me. Why would I say you were wrong on that when it was never the issue in the fawking 1st place? I've only ever been concerned w/who created Ryu & Ryo. Get that thru your fawking skull mane. You claimed Ryo & Ryu were made by the same cat(s). That's what you've failed to proove. Quote me. You've been putting alot of words in my mouth. How come you never use the quote function? Use quotes like I do. That'll serve as proof of what I said. Of course this argument shows that you suck @ prooving things, but give it a try. Don't try any "Special Olympian spin" shite either. Make sure my quotes can be linked back like I do. If you fail @ this like you do everything elsesmile, take this bullshit you keep pushin' on me back. You succed & I'll eat my own words.

Emp & I keep on telling you about the "prooving a negative" thing. What part are you not getting? Are you stalling for time until you get proof? laughing No need to. There's no time limit here. Just stop posting your whiny lies, rants & misconceptions & get that proof. No need to waste time. All this bitchin' when all you really have to do is get some proof & shut me the f**k up. Stop bitchin' & just do it!!!!!! We don't need all this bitchcraft.

P-Geyser
Wow Mane! eek! ....I have never seen you use THAT MUCH "cuss words"....are you a little aggravated?big grin

brainchild81
laughing Sorry blood bro, but "special" Olympian won't stop bitchin & it's like he's not hearing us. What part of this "proving a negative" stuff is he not getting? He keeps saying I'm saying I know he's wrong when I've quoted myself saying there's a chance he could be right a couple of times. He's just doing a piss poor job of proving it. He's already admitted he hasn't proven what he's supposed to be proving, so why is he still going on w/this? It's like we're talking to a big ol' dumb@ss wall. & walls ain't that smart to begin with.

Xenogears
Wow Mane! eek! ....I have never seen you use THAT MUCH "cuss words"....are you a little aggravated?big grin I was thinking the same thing eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.