spiderman beat DMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mss_mira
is ittrue that spider man 3 beat the record being held by DMC? its no longer the largest money maker? do you think that AWE will surpass SP3?

IheartPocky
Yes and Yes.

Arachnid1
Why would you make me make this choice!!!????

Spiderman or POTC...

You horrible person.... stick out tongue

JaehSkywalker
how much did spidey got to?

and... sadly, i think it possibly could surpass our AWE... sad

PirateDiva
LOL....u guys have little faith!!! Dont u think ppl want to know what the HECK is gonna happen to all these Charactrers.....all the ppl whop went a saw DMC are sure as Hell gonna wanna know whats happening in AWE after that huge Cliff hanger at the end of DMC!!!

AWE will definately Surpass Spidey 3!!!

JaehSkywalker
i sure hope so... laughing out loud i have that enough faith you know.. stick out tongue

well, i sure hope so it will here in the Phils...

oh wait, i forgot about the 'Black Pearl Philippines' lol!

and all those Johnny Depp and Orlando Fans...........

woohoo! i think we could do this!

and one more thing, i think we should watch pirates everyday for the rest of the opening week in theaters just to be sure lol... j/k, i don't have the money to do that.

ivebeendepped43
i mean, think of the MAJOR cliffhanger at the end of Dmc! that will bring in A LOT LOT LOT of people because they are dying to know how Barb came back!

JaehSkywalker
lol... yeah!

me... i somewhat know how it will happen, so i'm not dying about that..

i'm dying to watch Jack in action again! love

pyratequeen
Well, we all know that one movie will beat DMC........AWE of course! big grin

willofthewisp
I saw Spider-Man last night and it was good, but a lot of people including myself didn't think it was as good as it could have been. I went with a group and I think most of us would have given it a 7 out of 10. Maybe 7.5. I saw the POTC trailer while I was there and people looked into it. A friend of mine that is a casual follower of POTC had the quote of the night:

Trailer: ....to fetch back witty/wicked Jack

Travis: Wait...didn't the girl kill him?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I saw Spider-Man last night and it was good, but a lot of people including myself didn't think it was as good as it could have been. I went with a group and I think most of us would have given it a 7 out of 10. Maybe 7.5. I saw the POTC trailer while I was there and people looked into it. A friend of mine that is a casual follower of POTC had the quote of the night:

Trailer: ....to fetch back witty/wicked Jack

Travis: Wait...didn't the girl kill him?

Thats because sony (I think) made Sam Raimi cut the movie down a little. I was mssing a crap load of scenes that will probably show up in the Spiderman 3 DVD when it comes out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.