Wolverine vs Deathstroke and Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Good fight!

masterbruce
team wins the majority

srankmissingnin
Conservative estimate: Wolverine 6-7/10

steverules
Wolverine muahahahahahahaha

Priest
I dident see this coming

Scoobless
Wolverine loses.

endrict
Logan loses....he's good but not that good.

Estacado
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine 6-7/10

golem370
Death/Wolverine would give the team alot more trouble Wolverine/Celestial armor and technology

capt it up
Originally posted by Estacado
Good fight!
I love how you try and make spite threads all the time. It amazing. Do you even read the rules?

Symmetric Chaos
They'll over power him eventually.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They'll over power him eventually.
There not going to win using melee that a fact. Niether can put Logan dam with melee attacks at least not before they got stabbed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
There not going to win using melee that a fact. Niether can put Logan dam with melee attacks at least not before they got stabbed.

They're smarter than him. Slightly faster than him. And they out number him.

I won't give them 10/10 but they can beat him down eventually. Otherwise this just become a "X keeps fighting longer than Y" fight. Odds are Wolvie get dominated for much of the fight.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
They're smarter than him. Slightly faster than him. And they out number him.

I won't give them 10/10 but they can beat him down eventually. Otherwise this just become a "X keeps fighting longer than Y" fight. Odds are Wolvie get dominated for much of the fight.
There not faster at all. wow there smarter yet no were near Logan equal in skill. Actually odds are logan stamina would keep him fighting longer then either of them could. I am not saying the team won't win I am saying in a pure melee they lose. Either can be put down by a stabb and niether can put logan down with purely melee attacks

masterbruce
There not faster at all. wow there smarter yet no were near Logan equal in skill. Actually odds are logan stamina would keep him fighting longer then either of them could. I am not saying the team won't win I am saying in a pure melee they lose. Either can be put down by a stabb and niether can put logan down with purely melee attacks

but it was never stated that this has to be a 'pure melee' fight.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine become bersek and take them out both, and it is the warm up before Namor.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
but it was never stated that this has to be a 'pure melee' fight.
Did I say it was? Nope I was merely saying what would happen in a pure melee fight

why do people on this forum always assume so much.

Newjak
Team holds down Wolverine and keeps gutting him voer and over and over

This is non match each guy indivually would take a majority or close to it over Wolverine together this is acurbstomp.

no expression

golem370
Originally posted by Newjak

This is non match each guy indivually would take a majority or close to it over Wolverine together this is acurbstomp.

no expression

Well like you said they could hold him down strap explosives because according to Deathstroke's bio he has explosives as weapons. He also has a prometheum sword.

Newjak
Originally posted by golem370
Well like you said they could hold him down strap explosives because according to Deathstroke's bio he has explosives as weapons. He also has a prometheum sword. Pretty much and MN has some kind of staff that is extremely hard as well.

Either way I would say based on people they have fought DS and MN have the better reactions speed can far out think every move Wolverine could ever dream of doing and they hog tie him and put explosives down in his mouth. Wolverine ahs been KOed enough and overloaded enough to think that these guys could do it as well.

Soljer
Team wins.

capt it up

no expression
no they would not. Niether would take logan one on one.

ya there gunan hold logan down.........becuase logan is now retarded............

srankmissingnin
Wolverine can take more damage then these two can dish out and he can dish out more damage then these two can take. Wolverine only needs to land one clean shot on either of these two to take them out of the fight; is there someone here who thinks it is out of his ability to do so? We are looking at three guys who are virtually equal physically... only Wolverine's healing factor works exponentially faster and he is a more skilled combatant. Logan is going to be bringing his much A game longer then either of these and him landing a single hit pretty much seals the fight for him. How is more likely that they take him down before he does likewise? Thinking DS and MD win the majority is insane.

Wolverine would take a cool ten out ten against either of these two solo (non-prep matches). He is far too durable and his damage out put is far too high.

Estacado
I love how you try and make spite threads all the time. It amazing. Do you even read the rules?
Why is it a spite thread?
You already said that they can't put Logan down.

golem370
Wolverine is good but together the team is better.

capt it up
Why is it a spite thread?
You already said that they can't put Logan down.
It not what I think it what you think. YOU THINK IT A SPITE THREAD. IF YOU THINK IT A SPITE THEN WHY MAKE IT? YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO MAKE IT IF YOU FEEL IT A SPITE.

not sure what you don't understand. But like I said before your a douch

Estacado
Not really...
Srank said that Wolverine could beat both of them in another thread so I created this one to find out what people think.

golem370
Both of these guys are just as strong just as fast or faster together they are as good likely better fighters Deathstroke & Midnighter also has a strong healing factor.

srankmissingnin
It not what I think it what you think. YOU THINK IT A SPITE THREAD. IF YOU THINK IT A SPITE THEN WHY MAKE IT? YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO MAKE IT IF YOU FEEL IT A SPITE.

not sure what you don't understand. But like I said before your a douch

Calm down dude. I said in another thread Wolverine or Spidy could solo both of them, he just wants to know what other people think.

capt it up
Calm down dude. I said in another thread Wolverine or Spidy could solo both of them, he just wants to know what other people think.

trust me thats not why. He actually wanted to attempt to make you look dumb. He did this with other threads as well when he makes threads even though he thinks one characters stands no chance

srankmissingnin
trust me thats not why. He actually wanted to attempt to make you look dumb. He did this with other threads as well when he makes threads even though he thinks one characters stands no chance

Everyone in their right mind knows I'm right.

Wolverine can take Deathstroke and Midnighters best shots all day... they can't take his. End of story. cool

masterbruce
Wolverine can take more damage then these two can dish out and he can dish out more damage then these two can take. Wolverine only needs to land one clean shot on either of these two to take them out of the fight; is there someone here who thinks it is out of his ability to do so? We are looking at three guys who are virtually equal physically... only Wolverine's healing factor works exponentially faster and he is a more skilled combatant. Logan is going to be bringing his much A game longer then either of these and him landing a single hit pretty much seals the fight for him. How is more likely that they take him down before he does likewise? Thinking DS and MD win the majority is insane.

Wolverine would take a cool ten out ten against either of these two solo (non-prep matches). He is far too durable and his damage out put is far too high.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Logan has never been shown to far outpace other streetlevelers...ie Cap, Daredevil, etc.

Now he has to fight 2 guys who are super smart and can work as a team really well. I just don't see Logan pulling it off.

I agree Logan is superior to either individually, but the two as a team is too much. Has Logan ever taken on a double team of very competent foes?

capt it up

Wolverine can take Deathstroke and Midnighters best shots all day... they can't. End of story. cool

Not to thread maker, his old account name is juggernaut ( forget the numbers). He thinks midNighter pwn's wolverine

capt it up
I'm gonna have to disagree with you. Logan has never been shown to far outpace other streetlevelers...ie Cap, Daredevil, etc.

Now he has to fight 2 guys who are super smart and can work as a team really well. I just don't see Logan pulling it off.

I agree Logan is superior to either individually, but the two as a team is too much. Has Logan ever taken on a double team of very competent foes?
He took there skilled meta humans at once amoung other things.

also what makes you think they can work well as a team? Neither ahs ever met the other beofre

Priest
Not to thread maker, his old account name is juggernaut ( forget the numbers). He thinks midNighter pwn's wolverine
Yo just defend ur boy, wolverine. This fight is not a curbstop, Wolverine does actually has a chance in this fight.
I do agree with srank, they dont have enough man power to put wolverine down permentally. And Wolverine engages malyee fighting with the team, their done.
As for the fight, im not desided yet, what equipment does midnighter carry with him normally?

capt it up
Originally posted by Priest
Yo just defend ur boy, wolverine. This fight is not a curbstop, Wolverine does actually has a chance in this fight.
I do agree with srank, they dont have enough man power to put wolverine down permentally. And Wolverine engages malyee fighting with the team, their done.
As for the fight, im not desided yet, what equipment does midnighter carry with him normally?
I agree fully with your post

masterbruce

also what makes you think they can work well as a team? Neither ahs ever met the other beofre

Midnighter makes millions of battle scenario calculations in a second. He could therefore estimate EVERY SINGLE WAY Logan would attack him and he could counter optimally.

Deathstroke is one of the smartest beings in comics, the guy will make the best decision.

Together, they make an insane team imo.

Soljer
For an example of Midnighter's abilities, check out Midnighter #7. The way in which it was written was....quite interesting. smile.

capt it up
Midnighter makes millions of battle scenario calculations in a second. He could therefore estimate EVERY SINGLE WAY Logan would attack him and he could counter optimally.

Deathstroke is one of the smartest beings in comics, the guy will make the best decision.

Together, they make an insane team imo.
again assuming that would make them a good team? Niether one is likly to take the other one serous. One works on instinct the other on knowing........that a terriable team actaully.

masterbruce
again assuming that would make them a good team? Niether one is likly to take the other one serous.

Why wouldn't they take each other seriously? I think right off the bat, they would have each other's respect.

srankmissingnin

What? confused

Doesn't really matter how smart they are, that accounts for very little in a fight where the other guy isn't functionally retarded and can't be tricked in beating himself.

We have three primarily melee combatants. One of them can take much more damage then the other two and the damage he dishes out is potentially fatal. Wolverine has the advantage in this fight. Deathstroke has some ranged options but none of them are powerful enough to drop Wolverine, and with a partner that is pure melee he really can't use his ranged attacks effectively with out taking out Midnighter.

He has fought Roughouse and Bloodscream at the same time, he has fought Bloodscream and Vermin at the same time, he has fought Lady Deathstrike and Omega Red at the same time(with out his healing factor), and he has fought Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth at the same time.

capt it up
Why wouldn't they take each other seriously? I think right off the bat, they would have each other's respect.
Know they would not why would they? tehre no reasons they would. Also there no reason they trust the other nor would they make a good team there styles are two different. One is knowing different scenerios while the other is acting on instinct.

complexbrother
Midnighter would beat Wolvie all by himself.

stronger, faster, better fighter, Midnighter also has a healing factor, superhuman stanima, superhuman stealth skills, and a killer attitude, plus all the weapond one could ever want.

Soljer
Midnighter doors Wolverine for the win. shifty.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by complexbrother

stronger, faster, better fighter, Midnighter also has a healing factor, superhuman stanima, superhuman stealth skills, and a killer attitude, plus all the weapond one could ever want.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Midnighter has, what, three speed feats? Two them being arrow catching feats... and one where he speed blitz some fodder. Nothing there that says "I'm faster then Wolverine!"... and I'm not sure if he has any strength feats other then ripping off limbs. He isn't stronger then Wolverine, he isn't faster then Wolverine, he isn't a better fighter then Wolverine and in comparison to Wolverine his healing factor and durability are so tame its an embarrassment. How does he beat Wolverine? By bonking him on the head with his club? I'm sure that will be very effective... Look out Wolverine he has swords too! lol

capt it up
Originally posted by complexbrother

stronger yes...........faster hell no...................did you honestly just say better figher............all the other abilities you mention logan superior at.

Estacado
stronger yes...........faster hell no...................did you honestly just say better figher............all the other abilities you mention logan superior at.
nah

Soljer
Midnighter's stronger, faster, a better fighter. He could solo this. shifty.

Newjak
Anyways DS and MN are basically the same animal just one has cybernetic enhancements the other has gentic enhancements. And besides weaponary they are errily similar in how they fight.

Both have insane reactions both can see battle unfold in their heads a million different ways.

Besides I don't think you quite understand how this fight is going to go.

Here it si MN attack Wolverien head on and DS sneaks up from behind and blasts his muscles therefore rendering Wolverine immobile long enough for them to hold him down. Each one is is just strong if not stronger than Wolverine so it isn't like it will be hard.

And as for reaction speed this isn't even a contest MN and DS
are
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
then Wolverine in reaction speed
no expression

srankmissingnin
Anyways DS and MN are basically the same animal just one has cybernetic enhancements the other has gentic enhancements. And besides weaponary they are errily similar in how they fight.

Both have insane reactions both can see battle unfold in their heads a million different ways.

Besides I don't think you quite understand how this fight is going to go.

Here it si MN attack Wolverien head on and DS sneaks up from behind and blasts his muscles therefore rendering Wolverine immobile long enough for them to hold him down. Each one is is just strong if not stronger than Wolverine so it isn't like it will be hard.

are
no expression

confused

For your strategy to work, Deathstroke needs to successfully flank Wolverine with out him noticing, and Midnighter needs to engage Wolverine in melee combat... with out getting killed. Seriously.... do you have even the slightest clue who Wolverine is? The only way Deathstroke is going to get behind Wolverine to get a clean shot, is if Wolverine lets him so he can move at the last moment, letting Midnighter take the blast. Even assuming that by some miracle Slade manages to hit Wolverine from behind before Wolverine kills Midnighter, neither of these guys are going to be able to forcibly hold down a mildly pissed Wolverine... what do you think will happen when Wolverine goes into a berserk rage? Do honestly believe either of these two can restrain him? The best thing that can happen to them in that situation is a face full of adamantium that caves in the front of their face.

Oh just FYI, since you apparently don't know who Wolverine is, I thought I'd let you know that he has superhuman reaction time. wink

capt it up

are
no expression
I am sorry, but no. There his equal they are in no way logans superior in reaction speed. I not sure wre you get your info, but it false.

please why are there raction speed faster?

also blizt don't try that bullshit DS tagging flash crap becuase flash is not moving full speed and he jobbing...........not to mention the fact DS was stated with 10 tiems normal human reaction speed and then hit flash....so I guess flash only moves 10 times faster then a normal human...........

srankmissingnin
Deathstroke can't even beat up a wererat... he is a mook. evil face

capt it up
nah
no what I said was correct

for example logan stamina makes MN look horriable.....unless MN has some how gone with out sleep or food for a month straight...........

Deathstroke
Team takes the majority.

Newjak
confused

For your strategy to work, Deathstroke needs to successfully flank Wolverine with out him noticing, and Midnighter needs to engage Wolverine in melee combat... with out getting killed. Seriously.... do you have even the slightest clue who Wolverine is? The only way Deathstroke is going to get behind Wolverine to get a clean shot, is if Wolverine lets him so he can move at the last moment, letting Midnighter take the blast. Even assuming that by some miracle Slade manages to hit Wolverine from behind before Wolverine kills Midnighter, neither of these guys are going to be able to forcibly hold down a mildly pissed Wolverine... what do you think will happen when Wolverine goes into a berserk rage? Do honestly believe either of these two can restrain him? The best thing that can happen to them in that situation is a face full of adamantium that caves in the front of their face.

Oh just FYI, since you apparently don't know who Wolverine is, I thought I'd let you know that he has superhuman reaction time. wink If you do not think MN could hang with Logan solo then you are way over playing his abilities. If he was even half as skilled as what you said then Daredevil, Cap America, Silver Samurai would be unable to compete against him. The fact is this isn't true.

The fact is that DS and MN take on multiple superpowered people at once. And a lot of those superheros spit on Logan in speed most of them spit on QS in speed. Logan has had good enough reflexes to dodge Hulk and stuff but really he doesn't have nearly the reaction feats these two have.

They would easily out flank Wolverine and easily restrain him because they both are either as strong or stronger than Wolverine and their quicker. No doubts about it.

Wolverine isn't letting anyone do anything he basically has no choice in the matter. They will overpower him they will out fight him and if he goes into Berserker mode that actually makes these guys jobs that much easier in out smarting which they would have done anyways.

The fact is I don't even have to use DS stabbing Flash just look at his first appearance in which he hits Kid Flash or when he recovers from being blitzed by Kid Flash. MN has hung with Apollo.

All guys are a lot faster and alot quicker than Wolverine could ever dream of being.

Estacado
Wolverine faster the MN?????
laughing laughing laughing

Skeets
Slade alone would murder Wolverine...jockey

capt it up

capt it up
Wolverine faster the MN?????
laughing laughing laughing
no one said that at all............

Estacado
Equal in speed?
Nah.

capt it up
Equal in speed?
Nah.
oh they are though.

Newjak

Estacado
Did Wolverine ever amased someone like Cap Atom with his speed?
Nah

Case closed.

Soljer
Speed-wise, Midnighter's got quite a few on Logan....

srankmissingnin
laughing At those guys being more skilled then DS or MN

Did you see the point where I said MN taking on Apollo solo. By the way DS has fought Wonder Woman for awhile using nothing but skill and reaction speed.

Hey just like Wolverine heals from things he never should dream off these guys have made a career out of hitting guys like that.

Yeah Logan hits speedsters but tell me when he can hit Apollo or Kid Flash

Yes quicker

Good for you all that did was show he retains his ability to fight smart like animal doesn't mean he can still contemplate or out think these guys ever. In fact I'd be willing to say that before Wolverine said" Bub" they would already know every single move Wolverine make or ever dreamed of making.

Your right he did all that when he was only supposed to have ten times human abilities yet at the same time he still had his super advanced brain as well.

And since when is Herc a speedster confused

What the hell are you even talking about. Apollo has super speed when he is flying but he has never demonstrated super human combat speed or reflexes. You are talking about Apollo like he is the Flash but the guy isn't even Quicksilver. And Midnighter took on Apollo solo because A) Apollo is a sissy B) he was wearing combat armor that was specifically designed to defeat Apollo. Seriously have you actually read Authority.

Jesus Christ! Midnighter has one, thats right one, impressive speed feet... and he is faster then Wolverine? All he did was own some fodder with speed implants. Why is he faster? He hasn't done a single thing to prove he is faster... maybe you guys should point me towards the fanfics you based your opinions on, so we are both on the same page.

Ridiculous.

And Deathstroke rarely hits the Flash, most of the time Flash runs into his attacks... because the Flash turns into an incompetent buffoon when ever Deathstroke is around. Deathstroke is somewhere between peak human and superhuman speed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/2d4253c1.jpg

Deathstroke

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/2d4253c1.jpg

Is that your favorite scan ever, because you seem to post it in every Deathstroke thread.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Deathstroke/e7166319.jpg

I like this one too.

Deathstroke
If that were a team of dinosaurs it would've gone down differently.

And do you just keep bad showings for DS hotkeyed so you can pull them out at a moments notice?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deathstroke
If that were a team of dinosaurs it would've gone down differently.

And do you just keep bad showings for DS hotkeyed so you can pull them out at a moments notice?

Not just Deathstroke... I have Midnighter ones too wink

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/midnighter024.jpg

Deathstroke
I doubt Wolvie would just sit back and chill like that though.

Juntai
Team wins.

Juntai

And Deathstroke rarely hits the Flash, most of the time Flash runs into his attacks... because the Flash turns into an incompetent buffoon when ever Deathstroke is around. Deathstroke is somewhere between peak human and superhuman speed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/2d4253c1.jpg I'm guessing you're forgetting about the time Deathstroke actually ran Wally West down and took the ground out from undenearth him with his power-staff. Or when he kneecapped Bart with a gun at the beginning of the latest Titans run, and Bart ran to a Library and came back as Kid Flash... At first, Bart blitzed him while he was unprepared, once he got his bearing, he clearly took the upperhand in the superspeed melee. Iirc, he even made the comment that Bart was fast, but he was faster. Though yes, typically he does outthink Flash than outfight him.

And so much for your Nightwing scan, all he really did was keep him off balance for a moment. Everyone gets a good showing now and then, but with more evidence- dozens of fights actually, showing Deathstroke beating Nightwings ass, don't mean anything in the face of that one good showing.. Lets not forget when he called Slade for help, and when Slade showed up- Nightwing rushed him, and got dropped to the floor and bleeding in a single kick. Or, we could reference the latest Titans issue? Dick was there too.

carver9
If you do not think MN could hang with Logan solo then you are way over playing his abilities. If he was even half as skilled as what you said then Daredevil, Cap America, Silver Samurai would be unable to compete against him. The fact is this isn't true.

The fact is that DS and MN take on multiple superpowered people at once. And a lot of those superheros spit on Logan in speed most of them spit on QS in speed. Logan has had good enough reflexes to dodge Hulk and stuff but really he doesn't have nearly the reaction feats these two have.

They would easily out flank Wolverine and easily restrain him because they both are either as strong or stronger than Wolverine and their quicker. No doubts about it.

Wolverine isn't letting anyone do anything he basically has no choice in the matter. They will overpower him they will out fight him and if he goes into Berserker mode that actually makes these guys jobs that much easier in out smarting which they would have done anyways.

The fact is I don't even have to use DS stabbing Flash just look at his first appearance in which he hits Kid Flash or when he recovers from being blitzed by Kid Flash. MN has hung with Apollo.

All guys are a lot faster and alot quicker than Wolverine could ever dream of being.

Ok, we're going to use your way. I dont think that either of these people are faster than wolverine but lets see what happened to someone that fought wolverine that was faster, stronger than him. You do know who mimic is right. The guy who has cyclops eye blast, wolverine powers, colossus powers, north star powers (flies 93000 mps) and beast powers. Lets see what wolverine did to someone who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deathstroke and midnighter.

http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03147zq.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03156ia.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03160fz.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03187cs.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03194qw.jpg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=exiles03202wn.jpg

The guy almost died with all of that power at his disposal and he admitted that himself. Thats all it takes is one good hit and this fight is over and wolverine will get that lick.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
And so much for your Nightwing scan, all he really did was keep him off balance for a moment. Everyone gets a good showing now and then, but with more evidence- dozens of fights actually, showing Deathstroke beating Nightwings ass, don't mean anything in the face of that one good showing..

A moment? Deathstroke got the drop on Nightwing, hit him twice... and then Dick took him to the cleaners. He completely dominated Deathstroke for three pages, he speed blitzed him, disarmed him and then used Slade's face as a spring board. The only reason the ass kicking ended was because Nightwing freed Manbat and decided to make a run for it.

Lets not forget when he called Slade for help, and when Slade showed up- Nightwing rushed him, and got dropped to the floor and bleeding in a single kick.

Oh, you mean the time when Nightwing dive tackled Slade, put him in an arm bar, slammed his face into a mirror and Deathstroke only managed to land a kick because Nightwing was distracted by his daughter? I totally forgot about how Deathstroke managed to hit a distracted Nightwing after being worked over; I'm with you guys now, Deathstroke > Superman!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or, we could reference the latest Titans issue? Dick was there too.

That fight was crap. Rose and Jericho were holding their own against Slade by them selves in the previous two issues, they even had the advantage; but adding Nightwing, Cass and Dona Troy to the equation his somehow a hindrance to their fighting abilities? It made no sense. Deathstroke is just lucky that neither Nigthwing or Cass got into combat thanks to the bumbling efforts of their team mates, who (luckily for Deathstroke) conveniently forgot all their years of training on how to effectively fight as a unit.
For your viewing pleasure!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_07.jpg

Slade hasn't done that well against Dick since he was still a kid unless A) he gets the drop on him or B) Dick is already injured.

carver9
A moment? Deathstroke got the drop on Nightwing, hit him twice... and then Dick took him to the cleaners. He completely dominated Deathstroke for three pages, he speed blitzed him, disarmed him and then used Slade's face as a spring board. The only reason the ass kicking ended was because Nightwing freed Manbat and decided to make a run for it.

Oh, you mean the time when Nightwing dive tackled Slade, put him in an arm bar, slammed his face into a mirror and Deathstroke only managed to land a kick because Nightwing was distracted by his daughter? I totally forgot about how Deathstroke managed to hit a distracted Nightwing after being worked over; I'm with you guys now, Deathstroke > Superman!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

That fight was crap. Rose and Jericho were holding their own against Slade by them selves in the previous two issues, they even had the advantage; but adding Nightwing, Cass and Dona Troy to the equation his somehow a hindrance to their fighting abilities? It made no sense. Deathstroke is just lucky that neither Nigthwing or Cass got into combat thanks to the bumbling efforts of their team mates, who (luckily for Deathstroke) conveniently forgot all their years of training on how to effectively fight as a unit.
For your viewing pleasure!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade01_04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade02_03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_02.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_06.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Nightwing/nightwingvsslade03_07.jpg

Slade hasn't done that well against Dick since he was still a kid unless A) he gets the drop on him or B) Dick is already injured.

I guess theyre trying to say that nightwing>wolverine. From those scans and what I have seen of there encounters everytime, nightwing seems to own slade on a regular basis. What happened to slade knowing your every move in those scans.

Good scans.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Ok, we're going to use your way. I dont think that either of these people are faster than wolverine but lets see what happened to someone that fought wolverine that was faster, stronger than him. You do know who mimic is right. The guy who has cyclops eye blast, wolverine powers, colossus powers, north star powers (flies 93000 mps) and beast powers. Lets see what wolverine did to someone who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> deathstroke and midnighter.

The guy almost died with all of that power at his disposal and he admitted that himself. Thats all it takes is one good hit and this fight is over and wolverine will get that lick.
no expression
Those scans are from Exiles comics smartass.

Estacado
Oh Srank you can always find other characters low showings....
How about we use the one where Wolverine was Ko'd by a deer or beaten by stick?

Juntai

Given that Nightwing did that while Slade was there to HELP him, and was just leaning against the wall while Nightwing rushed him. You could say Deathstroke only got the move off because Nightwing got distracted, but by the same token, Nightwing only got the moves off because Deathstroke wasn't even there to fight, but to help Dick, who left a message for him in a previous issue.
But in the end, Nightwing attacking an off-guard Deathstroke resulted in Nightwing being sprawled across the floor bleeding.

Juntai
How about we use the one where Wolverine was Ko'd by a deer or beaten by stick? Or Spiderwoman mandhandling him and holding his own claws to his neck.

Martian_mind
Huh?

People are giving Wolverine odds?

Hercules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Huh?

People are giving Wolverine odds?

Thats exactley what I was thinking! eek!

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Hercules
Thats exactley what I was thinking! eek!

Really!!

Wanna be my best man?

Hercules
Really!!

Wanna be my best man?

Do I have to wear a tux?

Who's the lucky lady?

Skeets
I still don't see how Wolverine would even get 1 win on Slade,let alone Slade and Midnighter.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Hercules
Do I have to wear a tux?

Who's the lucky lady?

Well....we were going to tell you earlier...Marea and i...well....due i hope we can still be friends stick out tongue

Hercules
Well....we were going to tell you earlier...Marea and i...well....due i hope we can still be friends stick out tongue

Betrayed! sad

How could you, I was your best man... mad

stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by carver9

The guy almost died with all of that power at his disposal and he admitted that himself. Thats all it takes is one good hit and this fight is over and wolverine will get that lick. You know I would like to point out that he didn't have North stars powers at the timeas shown by the angel wings on his back.

I would like to point out that he only possesses half of their power.

And that Mimic did win that fight

srankmissingnin

If I was going to use low showings I would have shown Deathstroke hitting on an underage chick and then getting his ass kicked guy some drunk, middle aged, and over weight men, or I might have shown when a couple of Jokers goons beat him down and tossed him into a river. I use the most prominent shows, not low ones. wink

Alfheim
Wolverine dies. DS and MN are too much for him..MN should be able to take Wolverine out on his own. MN is so fast even people with superhuman reflexes see him as a blur.....Wolverine dies.

Alfheim
These feats are pretty good

http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg
http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeflash3ea.jpg

and hes beaten the crap out of batman.

Then theres this

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladenight67dy.jpg

NW has to pay off Slade so he doesnt kill. If he could have stopped him im sure he would have.

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ntt03419fy7.jpg

Then theres this.
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4wHc/view-image/05.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4wHd/view-image/06.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4wHe/view-image/07.html
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4wHf/view-image/15.html

Looking at the above feats its looks like neither wolverine of NW have any business beating him.

On dead Wolverine coming up!

Healing factor
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstroke5203ha0.jpg

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Alfheim
These feats are pretty good

http://img203.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teentitans5pyratep02034iv.jpg
http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladeflash3ea.jpg

and hes beaten the crap out of batman.

Then theres this

http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sladenight67dy.jpg

NW has to pay off Slade so he doesnt kill. If he could have stopped him im sure he would have.

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ntt03419fy7.jpg

Then theres this.

Looking at the above feats its looks like neither wolverine of NW have any business beating him.

On dead Wolverine coming up!

Healing factor
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstroke5203ha0.jpg

... This is kind of a jumbled mess of a post. sad

Nightwing was injured when he paid off Deathstroke (I think he even lost to a fight to some normal guy with marine combat training in a later issue because of that very injury) and he still fought off Slade and stopped him from carrying out the hit.

And FYI Batman has beaten the crap out of DS also. Even in the fight that Deathstroke won, he was in such bad shape that he lost to a normal guy in the next issue (might have been a chick, I forget).

None of those scans show DS to be all that superior to Nightwing... let alone superior to Wolverine.

capt it up
First off he was not KOed by a deer if you read the issue..............also Stick would kick the living shit out of DS. Oh and by the way if you read the issue you know that the fight was broken up, but logan was winning.........

Alfheim
... This is kind of a jumbled mess of a post. sad

Nightwing was injured when he paid off Deathstroke (I think he even lost to a fight to some normal guy with marine combat training in a later issue because of that very injury) and he still fought off Slade and stopped him from carrying out the hit.

And FYI Batman has beaten the crap out of DS also. Even in the fight that Deathstroke won, he was in such bad shape that he lost to a normal guy in the next issue (might have been a chick, I forget).

None of those scans show DS to be all that superior to Nightwing... let alone superior to Wolverine.

Ahem!

Oh yeah and you do realise in your scans with Ds fighting NW, DS won in the first set of scans.

capt it up
Or Spiderwoman mandhandling him and holding his own claws to his neck.
a weak wolverine who had not only been in a massive plane crash, but then fought an army of meta human and then got chased for 6 hours well fighting another group of meta humans.............and still she surpized him and he almost killed her...........

capt it up
Ahem!

Oh yeah and you do realise in your scans with Ds fighting NW, DS won in the first set of scans.
not a signle scann worked...........and yes DS would lose the majority to wolverine

Deathstroke
not a signle scann worked...........and yes DS would lose the majority to wolverine

They were scans from the latest Teen Titans.

Team wins.

Alfheim

Try again. It show Ds beating up Nightwing Batgirl and I think three other superheroes. Even if Wolverine beats DS he wont do it easily.

srankmissingnin

Soljer
Wolverine can hold his own against either one on one. Two on one, Logan loses here.

Charlotte DeBel
People, get off Wolvie's dick. Inhuman healing factor or not, you'd castrate poor Canuck by sucking his "little thing" like that.

Seriously, I really don't know how on earth Wolverine can win that- at least easily. I don't know much about Deathstroke, but Midnighter has one known weakness- though he's not THAT stupid to let Wolvie trick him into attacking him first.
And berserker mode would be the worst thing for Logan to do... yes, he used that to defeat Mister X- who was a telepath. Trying to pull out the same stunt agains people who don't rely on reading your mind, but on analysis and prediction of your slightest movements would be the easiest way for Wolvie to get his ass beaten.
One to one, Wolvie can probably pull a win against any of them. But they both together=beaten Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Neither Deathstroke or Midnighter heal fast enough to take a substantial hit from Wolverine's claws and continue fighting with any effectiveness but Wolverine healing factor works fast enough to shrug off their best attacks on the other hand. In order for you to believe that Deathstroke and Midnighter can beat Wolverine, you pretty much need to believe that they can over load Wolverine's healing factor with out him landing a single hit... and that is ridiculous.

masterbruce
Neither Deathstroke or Midnighter heal fast enough to take a substantial hit from Wolverine's claws and continue fighting with any effectiveness but Wolverine healing factor works fast enough to shrug off their best attacks on the other hand. In order for you to believe that Deathstroke and Midnighter can beat Wolverine, you pretty much need to believe that they can over load Wolverine's healing factor with out him landing a single hit... and that is ridiculous.

let me pose this question:

Do you think Captain America and Daredevil together can take down Wolverine?

srankmissingnin
let me pose this question:

Do you think Captain America and Daredevil together can take down Wolverine?

No. It would take weeks for the both of them to even approach the damage out put that a glancing blow from the Hulk delivers.

capt it up
I not saying any one wins here or what not, but people need to read what berserker does to wolverine. People think it would be less effective? A berserker wolverine is many times better then normal wolverine. just wanted to point that out. People need to read up on what berserker wolverine does.

masterbruce
No. It would take weeks for the both of them to even approach the damage out put that a glancing blow from the Hulk delivers.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1440/167725-wolverine_400.jpg

capt it up
Have you ever read the issue..........he first takes a direct full on blast from marvel girl so hard that he breaks right through doors that colosus could not even dent.........Then he crashes the black bird into the woods.......Then takes a full on blast from cyclopes........then states he never been so hurt before...........

srankmissingnin

Cyclops (and Rachel, X-Wing crash and god knows what else) beat Wolverine, Captain America cheap shoted an already down and out Wolverine who was on the verge of collapsing already... but nice work on posting a totally irrelevant scan! cool

masterbruce
No. It would take weeks for the both of them to even approach the damage out put that a glancing blow from the Hulk delivers. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7688366

Estacado
Don't sweat it Bruce it's like talking to a wall.

masterbruce
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Random/w-24-13.jpg

srankmissingnin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7688366

Not only was that written by Ennis... but it did little more then irritate Wolverine for a second or two, he was up and eating burgers in no time.

masterbruce
Not only was that written by Ennis... but it did little more then irritate Wolverine for a second or two, he was up and eating burgers in no time.

ok...what about the dumbell hit that discombobulated Wolverine? Cap could smash Logan much harder than DD did with that dumbell.

Deathstroke

Too bad this isn't a burger eating contest.

Team wins.

Estacado
That was a good one!!!!!
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

srankmissingnin
Don't sweat it Bruce it's like talking to a wall.

Now you know what I'm going through.

The other side: Midnighter is faster then Wolverine!

Me: Why? He doesn't have anything speed feats that show him to be faster then Wolverine... in fact... he only has one impressive speed feat.

The other side: He just is.

Me: ...

The other side: Midnighter is stronger then Wolverine!

Me: Why? He doesn't have anything strength feats that show him to be stronger then Wolverine... in fact... does even have any impressive strength feats?

The other side: He just is.

Me: ...

Yeah... and I'm the brick wall. roll eyes (sarcastic)

At least some of the Deathstroke options are justified, the guy has jumped between a moving fan, but none of thing said about Midnighter are even remotely accurate... people are just pulling things out of their ass.

srankmissingnin
ok...what about the dumbell hit that discombobulated Wolverine? Cap could smash Logan much harder than DD did with that dumbell.

All it did was jostle his circuitry and temporally release Wolverine from his mind control... how is that helpful against a non mindcontroled Wolverine?

masterbruce
All it did was jostle his circuitry and temporally release Wolverine from his mind control... how is that helpful against a non mindcontroled Wolverine?

it made wolverine dizzy and lose control of his body...Cap would hit Logan MUCH harder than that with his shield if he were teamed up with DD

come on Srank, Wolverine no way can beat Cap and DD. In every comic appearance he had with these guys 1-on-1, it's usually a stalemate or Logan has a very small advantage...but 2-on-1, Logan's a dead man.

Deathstroke

At least some of the Deathstroke options are justified,

Hearing you say that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

srankmissingnin
it made wolverine dizzy and lose control of his body...Cap would hit Logan MUCH harder than that with his shield if he were teamed up with DD

The shock of suddenly regain control of his body after it had been under the control of Hydra for weeks made disoriented and fell over... he need to get his sea legs.

come on Srank, Wolverine no way can beat Cap and DD. In every comic appearance he had with these guys 1-on-1, it's usually a stalemate or Logan has a very small advantage...but 2-on-1, Logan's a dead man.

There is a reason they have never had a real fight without out circumstances leaning heavily in Captain America or Daredevils favour... care to guess what the reason is? (Hint: Because they can't win)

Origins: Wolverine is exhausted, he has been moving non-stop since M-Day with out food or rest and his healing factor is in a rut. In this story arc Wolverine has actually passed out for exhaustion... Wolverine, passed out from exhaustion for Christ's sake! Even then, even though Captain America attacked Wolverine after he just fought Nitro... he didn't do that well, and would have died if Emma and Scott weren't there to spirit him away.

Captain America: Wolverine was undermind control... and he still won.

EotS: Wolverine is under mindcontrol, the caption even says he is toying with Daredevil... but luckily, Matt pulls out a black swan, bonks Wolverine on the head and frees him of his mind control! Oh boy, that was lucky!

capt it up
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7688366
it was PIS I proven it pis. It known to be PIS why do you keep using it? How dense are you?

capt it up

Logan tripped over the hand ninjas legg and fell on a sword......it called a plot device........actaully ti called two plot devices.

actaully logan has defeated capt in both there encounters.

He beat DD in one of there encounter and in the other logan regained control due to a plot device.........so please if I am wrong correct me which of course I am not.

OneDumbG0
Wolverine's healing factor was not negated to the degree that most Wolvie fanboys would like to think in 'Origins.' His healing factor was still operable to the degree that it was much faster than a peak human's. Perhaps not as quick as it normally is, but to believe that Deathstroke AND Midnighter could not knock Wolvie silly even when his healing factor is peak is just silly.

Midnighter is probably the greatest H2H combatant ever written. I'm not a fanboy of his, but to be able to process a million combat scenarios in his brain in a moment just trumps anything Wolvie could ever do to him. After that, it's just a matter of getting Deathstroke to listen to him and do what he says.

Therein lies the only problem, Deathstroke is an arrogant and tempermental ******* and Wolvie could possibly exploit that. But Deathstroke is almost as great a tactician as Batman and such a problem would not cause problems for the majority.

Wolvie does not need to be killed or have his healing factor overloaded to be put down. Wolvie has been knocked out by far less and such knockouts are considered wins in this forum. If you ask it, I can provide scans outside of the usually maligned Garth Ennis and Mark Millar scans.

Team 8/10.

masterbruce
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wolverine's healing factor was not negated to the degree that most Wolvie fanboys would like to think in 'Origins.' His healing factor was still operable to the degree that it was much faster than a peak human's. Perhaps not as quick as it normally is, but to believe that Deathstroke AND Midnighter could not knock Wolvie silly even when his healing factor is peak is just silly.

Midnighter is probably the greatest H2H combatant ever written. I'm not a fanboy of his, but to be able to process a million combat scenarios in his brain in a moment just trumps anything Wolvie could ever do to him. After that, it's just a matter of getting Deathstroke to listen to him and do what he says.

Therein lies the only problem, Deathstroke is an arrogant and tempermental ******* and Wolvie could possibly exploit that. But Deathstroke is almost as great a tactician as Batman and such a problem would not cause problems for the majority.

Wolvie does not need to be killed or have his healing factor overloaded to be put down. Wolvie has been knocked out by far less and such knockouts are considered wins in this forum. If you ask it, I can provide scans outside of the usually maligned Garth Ennis and Mark Millar scans.

Team 8/10.

agreed 100%. EXCELLENT ANALYSIS!

Now let's just wait for Capt It Up to tell you that you've never read a Wolverine comic haha.

capt it up

Team 8/10.

so now becuase he runs millions of similualtions that makes him a better fighter then wolverine............ya you know prof. x can do the same thing.........and wolverine fighting skills are far far better...........what feats does MN even have the put him cl0se to wolverines skill level.............none..........you all assume far to much about him.

for ever scann you can show I can lsit 10 times that of wolverine taking more.

capt it up
agreed 100%. EXCELLENT ANALYSIS!

Now let's just wait for Capt It Up to tell you that you've never read a Wolverine comic haha.
just as always your a morron.

masterbruce
just as always your a morron.

I'm sorry...but you are the funniest poster on KMC laughing eek! big grin

capt it up
I'm sorry...but you are the funniest poster on KMC laughing eek! big grin
why?

Oh becuase I tell people they don't read wolverine when they don't..........but they say they do?

for example if you said you read wolverine yet you have no idea what his berserker rage does then clearly you don't read him.

The kid you argee with thinks berserker rage would actually help the team...........ya that tells me right off the bat he does not read wolverine nor does he know much abolut him

you may think I am the funnest,but youa re the worst debator I have ever met and I ahve been on her for years.....also funny that most of the forum agrees with him..........

masterbruce
You always say Logan is so skilled.

Guess what, when he goes berserker rage....all his skills goes out the window...it's all instinct at that point. He is like an animal.

that makes it easier for skilled MAs to put him down when he's feral cuz he isn't using his training, just his instincts.

capt it up
You always say Logan is so skilled.

Guess what, when he goes berserker rage....all his skills goes out the window...it's all instinct at that point. He is like an animal.

that makes it easier for skilled MAs to put him down when he's feral cuz he isn't using his training, just his instincts.

his fighting skills remain..............
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=berserker27ojlu9.jpg

as stated on pannel.........sup you know nothing about wolverine.....like i said.

why do you even bother? do you honestly think your going to beat me in wolverine facts?

masterbruce

hmm..ok you're right. impressive.

capt it up
By the way in the pic he beating simulations of 4 highly skill MA's two of which are the best swords men and fighters to ever live.

Alfheim
The shock of suddenly regain control of his body after it had been under the control of Hydra for weeks made disoriented and fell over... he need to get his sea legs.

Er you know what. That looks like the dumbell hit made him dizzy. Hydras mind control didnt come up and smash him on his head the dumbell did. Sounds like your making excuses.

capt it up
hmm..ok you're right. impressive.
maybe your not so bad you admitt when your wrong that more then I can say for haft of KMC

capt it up
Er you know what. That looks like the dumbell hit made him dizzy. Hydras mind control didnt come up and smash him on his head the dumbell did. Sounds like your making excuses.
no srank right it did mess up the mind control.........then the sword through the long broke it all togather.........he also tripped on the hands ninjas legg lol as you can see.

Alfheim
no srank right it did mess up the mind control.........

Thats neither here nor there. All we can see is Wolverine getting hit on the head....thats it!

then the sword through the long broke it all togather.........he also tripped on the hands ninjas legg lol as you can see.

Because he got hit on the head!!

srankmissingnin

Slade is some where around the 2-5 ton range and I'll put Midnighter at around 2 tons with a very liberal estimate. These two don't have a hope in hell of taking down Wolverine with brute strength... Omega Red (who is stronger then either of those two) fought Wolverine for eighteen hours straight and he had his death factor to counter act Wolverine's healing factor! With prep Deathstroke has some gadgets that can put Wolverine down, but standard gear we are looking at a sword, bo-staff and some grenades; none of which is going to slow Wolverine down but at least it packs a bit of a punch... Midnighter might as well use a paint ball gun for all the good he will do.

Midnighter then gets the pleasure of seeing Wolverine beat him a million different ways before the fight even starts... and a million isn't even remotely close to enough simulations to accurately predict the outcome of a fight. There is almost an infinite number of variation that can occur for each attack and counter attack. Even if he gets lucky and the fight guys according to one of his simulations, the moment he takes advantage of the knowledge and deviates from the prediction... the fight totally changes and the simulations becomes useless because now Wolverine has to counter his attack and then the fight is in uncharted territory.

srankmissingnin
Thats neither here nor there. All we can see is Wolverine getting hit on the head....thats it!

Because he got hit on the head!!

The hit on the head broke the mind control. Wolverine was disoriented and fell.

Alfheim
The hit on the head broke the mind control.

Ok.

Wolverine was disoriented and fell.

Meh....

masterbruce
Midnighter then gets the pleasure of seeing Wolverine beat him a million different ways before the fight even starts...

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Alfheim
How the **** does Wolverine get to beat DS and MN.....how? I was gonna do a more detailed post but I cant be bothered right now.

masterbruce
How the **** does Wolverine get to beat DS and MN.....how? I was gonna do a more detailed post but I cant be bothered right now.

Srank and Capt are basically saying they can't do jack to hurt Logan.

OneDumbG0

as stated on pannel.........sup you know nothing about wolverine.....like i said.

why do you even bother? do you honestly think your going to beat me in wolverine facts? His fighting skills are regressed by his berserker rage as stated in the more current 'Onslaught: Phase Two' fight with Elektra. Nothing in your scan says that his fighting skills aren't affected by his berserker rage. Just because he is highly competent during berserker rage does not mean that he is more or equally as competent during berserker rage.

The more current feat trumps the older feat. Read the Elektra fight. It happened in a Wolvie comic.

Alfheim
Srank and Capt are basically saying they can't do jack to hurt Logan.

In all fairness it could be argued that Wolverine could beat DS but not easily. MN is a bit difficult because he lives in a different comic universe.....but Wolverine aint beating both of them......c'mon man.... erm

srankmissingnin

Wolverine only needs to land one hit, one, one single hit and Midnighter or Deathstroke will either be out of the fight entirely or their effectiveness in the fight will decrease so drastically that they might as well be. If Wolverine severs a limb, opens an artery, or punctures a major organ on either Deathstroke or Midnighter they will be out of the fight. A head shot or a body shot will pretty much take them out of the fight too. He can one shot either of them. They don't heal fast enough to deal with the damage Wolverine can dish out and keep fighting, they aren't fast enough to avoid him, durable enough to out last him and they don't have the damage out put to drop him before he drops them.

masterbruce
they aren't fast enough to avoid him

I disagree...that's why I think the team wins.

Alfheim
Wolverine only needs to land one hit, one, one single hit and Midnighter or Deathstroke will either be out of the fight entirely or their effectiveness in the fight will decrease so drastically that they might as well be. If Wolverine severs a limb, opens an artery, or punctures a major organ on either Deathstroke or Midnighter they will be out of the fight. A head shot or a body shot will pretty much take them out of the fight too. He can one shot either of them. They don't heal fast enough to deal with the damage Wolverine can dish out and keep fighting, they aren't fast enough to avoid him, durable enough to out last him and they don't have the damage out put to drop him before he drops them.

Oh right and both DS and MN are so slow that Wolverine is gonna get that hit straight away??? You do know both of them have healing factors as well.

You know MN has ****ed up people with healing factors right...and theres TWO of them.

capt it up
His fighting skills are regressed by his berserker rage as stated in the more current 'Onslaught: Phase Two' fight with Elektra. Nothing in your scan says that his fighting skills aren't affected by his berserker rage. Just because he is highly competent during berserker rage does not mean that he is more or equally as competent during berserker rage.

The more current feat trumps the older feat. Read the Elektra fight. It happened in a Wolvie comic.

are you dense it clearly states he retains his skill's and even gives an example of what it like.

also you knwo the issue your talking about I own it and what you said happen never happen. They were taking about ferral wolverine. Man your just a moron. They said from him evolving further more ferral regressed his human side wow. Your using evdience that not even talking about berserker. Again you prove you know nothing about wolverine

endrict

Wolverine can take Deathstroke and Midnighters best shots all day... they can't take his. End of story. cool

I have been thinking about this fight..change my mind that Logan can win some here...

I will agree with you about 1 good hit on either one and its missing limbs time...end of fight for them.

DS strength won't do crap on Logans body

However Logan will not win 10/10 nowhere even close.
They can hit Logan in soft spots that count..eyes,ears,throat etc...

OneDumbG0
Slade is some where around the 2-5 ton range and I'll put Midnighter at around 2 tons with a very liberal estimate. These two don't have a hope in hell of taking down Wolverine with brute strength... Omega Red (who is stronger then either of those two) fought Wolverine for eighteen hours straight and he had his death factor to counter act Wolverine's healing factor! With prep Deathstroke has some gadgets that can put Wolverine down, but standard gear we are looking at a sword, bo-staff and some grenades; none of which is going to slow Wolverine down but at least it packs a bit of a punch... Midnighter might as well use a paint ball gun for all the good he will do.Since when does brute strength their only option? As far as I saw, they have access to as much nasty weaponry as most people do.
Midnighter then gets the pleasure of seeing Wolverine beat him a million different ways before the fight even starts... and a million isn't even remotely close to enough simulations to accurately predict the outcome of a fight. There is almost an infinite number of variation that can occur for each attack and counter attack. Even if he gets lucky and the fight guys according to one of his simulations, the moment he takes advantage of the knowledge and deviates from the prediction... the fight totally changes and the simulations becomes useless because now Wolverine has to counter his attack and then the fight is in uncharted territory. Midnighter has the power to process a million different combat scenarios in a single second. Trust me. If KMC rules apply and Midnighter has basic knowledge, nothign that Wolverine would do would ever surprise him. Pick up some god damn Authority comics or read up on a Midnighter Respect thread. I don't need to list the amounts of feats that trump Wolvie's when you can go find out yourself. Midnighter is like Batman on brain steroids. He's the only H2H fighter I think that would slap Cap down like a red-headed stepchild. And I think Capt It Up knows how much I'm a fan of Cap's.

srankmissingnin
His fighting skills are regressed by his berserker rage as stated in the more current 'Onslaught: Phase Two' fight with Elektra. Nothing in your scan says that his fighting skills aren't affected by his berserker rage. Just because he is highly competent during berserker rage does not mean that he is more or equally as competent during berserker rage.

That Wolverine and current Wolverine are two different pages of chips, that Wolverine was devolved after rejecting the adamantium implants and was more animal then man. The whole point of the training was that by becoming the martial artist he once was, he would remember the man he was too and regain his human said. His bersker rage was ineffective because it was no longer honed by the knowledge he once possessed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>