hulk ( written as in the ultimates ie wow) vs classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
ultimate hulk seems to remind me of all the good true things of the hulk character. wonder if he could be written to hurt the supposedly unhurtable

Sam Z
Written could be.
But that doesn't mean it would be right...

llagrok
How would he beat classic juggernaut?

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
How would he beat classic juggernaut?

He wouldn't.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
in the ultimates he is basically written as top dog and basically gets strong and powerful enough to take care of whatever needs doing. regular hulk has fluctuated too greatly for there to be any cast iron evidence but ultimate hulk seems that he could be witten getting so strong as to overwhelm cyttoraks enchantment and beat juggie senseless without there being an outcry over bad writing ( as when onslaught did this) as ultimate hulk seems nigh on unbeatable in a punch up

Soljer
616 Hulk is much more impressive than Ultimate Hulk. no expression.

And they could fight Juggernaut two on one, simultaneously, and they still wouldn't beat him.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
why not??? id say ultimate hulk is the best incarnation outside war to offer a scrap to anyone and i dont think juggie and his magic shield would necassarily be the winners. hulk as a character u must remember is capable of doing anything and reaching any necassary levels of strength and inpenatrability that the story requires without it looking like bad writing

RIGHTONMYSIDE
as thats what the character was created 4

Soljer
1. Edit function.

2. Juggernaut cannot be harmed through sheer physical force.

3. All the Hulks have to offer is sheer physical force.

2 + 3 =

4. Stalemate, or Juggernaut wins. No other outcome could possibly be reached, assuming no telepaths are nearby.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
WELL WERE DEALING WITH COMICS AND HULK GETTING SO STRONG AS TO OVERPOWER THE ENCHANTMENT IS NOT OUT OF RANGE OF ULTIMATE HULK AS A CHARACTER MY OLD SOUP DIPPER

golem370
One version of Hulk broke threw 2 force fields together of Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange.

golem370
Willpower + Potentially unlimited strength = tons of possibilities. Hulk has done incredible things with sheer strength and sheer willpower.

Soljer
Originally posted by RIGHTONMYSIDE
WELL WERE DEALING WITH COMICS AND HULK GETTING SO STRONG AS TO OVERPOWER THE ENCHANTMENT IS NOT OUT OF RANGE OF ULTIMATE HULK AS A CHARACTER MY OLD SOUP DIPPER

Yes. It is. doped.

golem370
If Superman and Hulk think they can do it I believe they can. physically anyway.

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
If Superman and Hulk think they can do it I believe they can. physically anyway.

Well, what you believe they can do has little to no bearing on what they can actually do.

Which is absolutely dick.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
LOL WELL WITHIN THE POSSIBILITIES AS WITH HULKS CHARACTER PARAMETERS TO HAVE HIM ACHIEVE ANY LEVEL OF PHYSICAL POWER THAT IS REQUIRED. AND ULTIMATE HULK IS A MORE POWERFUL AND DOWNRIGHT TOUGHER HULK VERSION

Soljer
LOL WELL WITHIN THE POSSIBILITIES AS WITH HULKS CHARACTER PARAMETERS TO HAVE HIM ACHIEVE ANY LEVEL OF PHYSICAL POWER THAT IS REQUIRED. AND ULTIMATE HULK IS A MORE POWERFUL AND DOWNRIGHT TOUGHER HULK VERSION

No. He isn't.

Also - the Juggernauts 'character parameters' allow him to be unharmed by any level of physical power.

Meaning there IS no level of physical power that will harm him, to our knowledge.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Soljer
No. He isn't.

Also - the Juggernauts 'character parameters' allow him to be unharmed by any level of physical power.

Meaning there IS no level of physical power that will harm him, to our knowledge.

He said "LOL", that means "Shut up, I'm not actually laughing I just want you to stop mutilating my pathetic attempts at comprehending a comic book".

I would take the man's advice, 'cause if you don't.. we God knows what he might do, start writing in lower case? As you can tell, he's a man on the edge.

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He said "LOL", that means "Shut up, I'm not actually laughing I just want you to stop mutilating my pathetic attempts at comprehending a comic book".

I would take the man's advice, 'cause if you don't.. we God knows what he might do, start writing in lower case? As you can tell, he's a man on the edge.

That's quite a frightening idea.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
to our knowledge . yet hulk is the perfect character to be written exceeding all previous ( not including onslaught) levels of physical power to kick his ass. its what hulks character was created to do. the physically impossible and unbelievable and downright incredible

RIGHTONMYSIDE
er thank u ladies now ill be having drinks at around 8. dont be late and wear something sexy or nothing at all. both instructions can be followed

Soljer
to our knowledge . yet hulk is the perfect character to be written exceeding all previous ( not including onslaught) levels of physical power to kick his ass. its what hulks character was created to do. the physically impossible and unbelievable and downright incredible

And yet, all the evidence that we have to go on says that the Hulk will do absolutely nothing to the Juggernaut.

That leads us to the conclusion that either;

A) The Juggernaut will knock the Hulk out before the Hulk becomes enraged to a sufficient level.

or

B) The Juggernaut will NOT knock the Hulk out before the Hulk becomes enraged enough to compete. At this point, the fight becomes an endless stalemate.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
perhaps but the both of them have never had an all out fight to the end except as war when juggie was owned. ultimate hulk is a more poerful character than th classic hulk that has fluctuated too much over time. and hulk can be written as powerful as u like without breaking character. im right u know im right and u cant bring yourself to accept that

Soljer
As shown in the scans posted, Juggernaut was hardly 'owned' against War. Who also happened to be amped with Celestial Technology.

Ultimate Hulk is nowhere near 616 in power.

RIGHTONMYSIDE
juggie was well and truly owned by war in every department.. theres no argument there lest you are totally retarded ( which remains a possibility). however ultimate hulk is clearly the top in the ultimate universe when it comes down to pure brute strength and brawling. im afraid its more than possible knowing hulks character history and how he was concieved as a character in the first place , to have him over power the cyttorak enchantment , should the story rquire that without being out opf character or bad writing. hulks strength is designed to be able to do the impossible. the incredible

Soljer
The scans have already been posted. Arguing against scanned material is like arguing that two doesn't equal two. It's ignorant, stupid, and a waste of time.

Meh - Ultimate Hulk's done NOTHING that 616 couldn't do faster or better.

But that's okay. You're either an ignorant troll, or a retarded sock. Either way....

dur.

golem370
In a brawl nobody brings down the Hulk accept for Abstract and Elder Gods

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
In a brawl nobody brings down the Hulk accept for Abstract and Elder Gods

And Ironman. And a snake. And Spiderman. And....

Hannibal-Lector
1. Edit function.

2. Juggernaut cannot be harmed through sheer physical force.

3. All the Hulks have to offer is sheer physical force.

2 + 3 =

4. Stalemate, or Juggernaut wins. No other outcome could possibly be reached, assuming no telepaths are nearby.

thats about right... btw for those who say (either way) that 1 of em threw the other 100+ miles or into a mountain or something like that... keep in mind each of them doesnt weigh over half a ton each... and both are more than capable of throwing that

golem370
And Ironman. And a snake. And Spiderman. And....

Yeah Iron Man did beat Hulk. That was a off night for Hulk because he fought Iron Man Immortal Hercules Wonder Man and Namor to a stand still.

mykke
No matter how angry and strong any version of Hulk gets he will NEVER hurt the classic juggernaut, he has NEVER been hurt by physical means meaning there in no evidence that he can be hurt. Speculating that the Hulk can get angry enough to get past Juggernauts force field is completely asinine IMO. If no one has hurt classic Juggernaut on panel by physical means, then we must assume he CANNOT be hurt by physical means. The End

janus77
Hulk would eventually pimp Cyttorak, if Cyttorak was stupid enough to keep the charm going.

Hulk = infinite power, in a limited but still potent manifestation, ie ever increasing strength, reflexes, healing, regeneration, invulnerability...

it's simply absurd to believe anything could stand a continued physical tussle with The Hulk, without some plot device limiting The Hulk's exponential increases in power.

and as others have mentioned, Hulk has often done the "impossible" (and with regards to juggernaut, he's overhyped and over blown, he's not truly invulnerable - physically or otherwise - just highly resistent), confounding celestials, elders, cosmics and others... always proving to be beyond any established physical limits.

janus77
No. He isn't.

ridiculous, absurd and stupid.
can you really believe this?

do you not feel embarassed by the obvious contradiction of a LIMITED "creator" (Cyttorak) bestowing "unlimited" power to a creation?

Hulk is powered by a whole other universe, he is truly infinite in potential. he can, reasonably, access and expend an incalculable and superior - note, SUPERIOR - level of energy to Cyttorak.

unless Hulk can be prevented from exponentially growing and adapting, Cyttorak doesn't stand a chance, nevermind juggernaut, in a physical confrontation.

even with magic, it's doubtfull that Cyttorak could put Hulk down.

Estacado
Originally posted by janus77
ridiculous, absurd and stupid.
can you really believe this?

do you not feel embarassed by the obvious contradiction of a LIMITED "creator" (Cyttorak) bestowing "unlimited" power to a creation?

Hulk is powered by a whole other universe, he is truly infinite in potential. he can, reasonably, access and expend an incalculable and superior - note, SUPERIOR - level of energy to Cyttorak.

unless Hulk can be prevented from exponentially growing and adapting, Cyttorak doesn't stand a chance, nevermind juggernaut, in a physical confrontation.

even with magic, it's doubtfull that Cyttorak could put Hulk down.
no expression

Soljer
Cyttorak = Galactus >>> Universe. shifty.

Hulk is powered by a Universe.

Juggernaut is powered by Cyttorak - who is much more powerful than a universe.

The idea that a being with a limited power source (I.E. a universe) would surpass another being with a limited, but much greater power source (I.E. Cyttorak) is "ridiculous, absurd and stupid."

roll eyes (sarcastic).

llagrok

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/1178197760576.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
perhaps but the both of them have never had an all out fight to the end except as war when juggie was owned. ultimate hulk is a more poerful character than th classic hulk that has fluctuated too much over time. and hulk can be written as powerful as u like without breaking character. im right u know im right and u cant bring yourself to accept that

Your practically wrong throughout this thread.

janus77
Cyttorak = Galactus >>> Universe. shifty.

Hulk is powered by a Universe.

Juggernaut is powered by Cyttorak - who is much more powerful than a universe.

The idea that a being with a limited power source (I.E. a universe) would surpass another being with a limited, but much greater power source (I.E. Cyttorak) is "ridiculous, absurd and stupid."

roll eyes (sarcastic).
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk would eventually pimp Cyttorak, if Cyttorak was stupid enough to keep the charm going.

Hulk = infinite power, in a limited but still potent manifestation, ie ever increasing strength, reflexes, healing, regeneration, invulnerability...

it's simply absurd to believe anything could stand a continued physical tussle with The Hulk, without some plot device limiting The Hulk's exponential increases in power.

and as others have mentioned, Hulk has often done the "impossible" (and with regards to juggernaut, he's overhyped and over blown, he's not truly invulnerable - physically or otherwise - just highly resistent), confounding celestials, elders, cosmics and others... always proving to be beyond any established physical limits.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/infernalledgend/dumbass.jpg

You fail at KMC. thumb down Hulk is POTENTIALLY INFINITE. Classic Juggernaut on the other hand, IS ACTUALLY INFINITE. Juggernaut cannot be beaten in a slugfest. Hulk has been beaten many many times in fistfights.

Alot of Hulk's strength feats are either BS or comic book physics. Which isn't to say all his strength feats are BS, but when you start believing he can actually punch through a time storm, etc, etc, then you need to put the crack pipe down. stick out tongue

And for the hell of it, a scan showing all Hulk fans who's his boss.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png Apoc's ***** says what? laughing

Hannibal-Lector
(sniffs nose..) mmm i smell hulk fanboyz, well at least they aint supe fans... ppl forget that Cyttorak IS strength.... his str is unlimited and is invulnerable to ANY physical attack, unfortunately for hulk, he isnt invulnerable and his str is potentially unlimited, besides that.... that applys only for classic juggs/8th day/trion.... current would be slay in .5 seconds....

redhotrash
Well, to be fair, this is Ultimate Hulk, who unless I missed something, hasnt met his limit yet. He has snapped the Ultimate version of Adamantium without being especially angry. Granted we dont know how ultimate adamantium matches up with its standard counterpart, but its safe to assume they are close. Also Ultimate Hulk is psychotic in ways that standard Hulk or Juggernaut have never matched. Hell, even Carnage doesnt eat his enemies whole.
Anyhow, I'd agree you arent going to beat Juggernaut physically in the purest sense, but whos to say Hulk couldnt put him down long enough for it to be considered a win. It took Juggs over a week to dig his way out of the Temple that fell on him, so I'd think Hulk could collapse a building on him just as easily.

ADarksideJedi
He is like the green giant for green beans.It looks like a copyoff to me.jm

RIGHTONMYSIDE
thanks for bringing it back to ultimate hulk. im not starting a thread of classic hulk v juggie as classic hulk is far too inconsistant. written in top form he would be more than capable of over riding cyttoraks charm, written in the mould of being kod by a snake or namour or spider man and a cement mixer then obviously not. it seems these juggie fanboys dont understand that in comics all u need to break the unbreakable or stop the un stoppable is a mightily pissed off hulk. written to the limits of what he was created for as a character.

carver9
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
(sniffs nose..) mmm i smell hulk fanboyz, well at least they aint supe fans... ppl forget that Cyttorak IS strength.... his str is unlimited and is invulnerable to ANY physical attack, unfortunately for hulk, he isnt invulnerable and his str is potentially unlimited, besides that.... that applys only for classic juggs/8th day/trion.... current would be slay in .5 seconds....

Every word that this guy has said is true. Unlimited strength, along with unlimited durability. Hulk is outclassed in this fight but if you dont believe everything that was said then read.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

mighty adam
i getting tried of all this juggy hype the man is a jobber plus he's as dumb as shit with lil fighting skill. yea if you look at power sets few should beat juggy not even supes unless he bfr him. but its comic's juggy is a jobber hulk has beat him, supes would kill him, and the xmen have made him look stupid . batman would beat this homo with out perp in a comic big grin

mighty adam
hulk just punches this bum in to the moon fight over hulk 10/10. yes juggy is that stupid to let hulk do that to him no expression

lando005
Originally posted by mykke
No matter how angry and strong any version of Hulk gets he will NEVER hurt the classic juggernaut, he has NEVER been hurt by physical means meaning there in no evidence that he can be hurt. Speculating that the Hulk can get angry enough to get past Juggernauts force field is completely asinine IMO. If no one has hurt classic Juggernaut on panel by physical means, then we must assume he CANNOT be hurt by physical means. The End For all of you stating that classic juggs cant be hurt there is a flaw in your logic. YOur making the statment as if it's an absolute truth that juggs cant be hurt whic isnt ture he just could not be harmed by the current level of physical force applied against him to say that nothing can hut juggernaut would mean that nobody could overpower his power souce which we all know there are many beings above which could do this for instance beyonder could damn well lay a smack down on classic juggs if he wants same could be said of galaticus and others so it is withint the relm of possiblity for hulk to hurt him

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by lando005
For all of you stating that classic juggs cant be hurt there is a flaw in your logic. YOur making the statment as if it's an absolute truth that juggs cant be hurt whic isnt ture he just could not be harmed by the current level of physical force applied against him to say that nothing can hut juggernaut would mean that nobody could overpower his power souce which we all know there are many beings above which could do this for instance beyonder could damn well lay a smack down on classic juggs if he wants same could be said of galaticus and others so it is withint the relm of possiblity for hulk to hurt him

................ no expression No. It's not. Hulk can't hurt him. It's been shown on-panel that Hulk cannot defeat Classic Juggernaut. It's one thing to speculate that Galactus can do it, it's quite another to say Hulk can.

Originally posted by mighty adam
hulk just punches this bum in to the moon fight over hulk 10/10. yes juggy is that stupid to let hulk do that to him no expression

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3283/faillz7.jpg

Hulk loses. He can't hurt classic Juggernaut. NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. ANY ATTEMPTS TO ARGUE TO THE CONTRARY, WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING BRANDED A FANBOY AND A RETARD. Classic Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical harm. No version of Hulk can defeat Classic Juggernaut. (WarHulk was augmented, but Juggs was weakened at the time, so that's not classic Juggs.)

mighty adam
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
................ no expression No. It's not. Hulk can't hurt him. It's been shown on-panel that Hulk cannot defeat Classic Juggernaut. It's one thing to speculate that Galactus can do it, it's quite another to say Hulk can.

Hulk loses. He can't hurt classic Juggernaut. NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. ANY ATTEMPTS TO ARGUE TO THE CONTRARY, WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING BRANDED A FANBOY AND A RETARD. Classic Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical harm. No version of Hulk can defeat Classic Juggernaut. (WarHulk was augmented, but Juggs was weakened at the time, so that's not classic Juggs.) wtf are you stupid or something? i said if you look at power sets no one should be able to beat juggy with out BFR becouse this a forum were heros fight bloodlust/ useing full power. but you take in thier respected character like how juggy is a jobby/very stupid/ not a big money maker many would and have beat him in comics.

lando005
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Hulk loses. He can't hurt classic Juggernaut. NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION. ANY ATTEMPTS TO ARGUE TO THE CONTRARY, WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING BRANDED A FANBOY AND A RETARD. Classic Juggernaut is invulnerable to physical harm. No version of Hulk can defeat Classic Juggernaut. (WarHulk was augmented, but Juggs was weakened at the time, so that's not classic Juggs.) to say juggs can not be harmed by any physical means is wrong there is a limit we just havent seen it yet and seeing how we also know that hulk has a limit but we also have no idea what that limit is there is a small yet exsisting possiblity that it can be done will it ever happen? probably not but never the less the possiblity remains thoes are just the facts that both sides have to accept when working with unknown upper limits

RIGHTONMYSIDE
and ULTIMATE hulk seems a powerful enough alternative hulk to reach such unprescidented levels of power as to do this

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/hulk-dumbfans.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.