Johnny on Access HoLLywood TonIghT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
Maria Menudos's interview with Johnny Depp is gonna Air tonight. Directly from London.... He is gonna Talk about AWE and also talk about his Daughter Lily-Rose surviving e-coli! Tonight on Access Hollywood....watch for it!!! big grin

PirateDiva
also can someone please please record it and post it on here....tonight im going to take my godson to watch Spiderman and well i wont be able to see it!!! Please!! Can someone do this for me???....i would love u forever!!! big grin

ivebeendepped43
what time what channel I NEED DETAILS!!!

PirateDiva
well southeren california i think it comes on at 7 or 7:30 either channel 2 or 4....i forget...lol!

ivebeendepped43
i cant find it!!!

ivebeendepped43
omgomgomg look!!! he seriously made me laugh out loud a couple times. scroll down to the middle of the page, theres a vid of it there. *sigh* thats how he looked on GMA this morning and also dressed that day. obviously the same day....ssexxi. hella ssexxi. http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah5227.shtml

PirateDiva
lol...i was sooo just gonna post that Link...lol....Well they had a Pirates 3 Junket...thats why all these channels have video interviews of Johnny Depp!

ivebeendepped43
my g*d hes the ssexxiest man alive, no doubt about it. i have watched that vid 3 times already. he still makes me laugh

ivebeendepped43
gah! on the Jerry interview Jerry wont say who Liz gets with!! SO BIG A HINT I HOPE!!!

Minie Mina
And he smiles..smile He's such a tease!

I just saw Johnny's interview.

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* wasnt it ssexxidepplicious?

PirateDiva
Even though i saw it earlier....im still waiting to see it on Access Hollywood!! LOL.....

they actually also did a coverage of AWE on Extra!!! They realeased 2 new scenes.....When Sao Feng held a sword to a guys neck and said drop ur swords or i'll kill him!!! And then everyone stays quiet and the Barbossa says "Go ahead he's Not ours" and then Sao Says "Well if he's not urs and he's not mine then who is he?"

Then another one where Jack tell Gibbs something about being dummys when it comes to nameing things and says something along the lines of "Once had to name a man who lost 2 arms and an Eye" then Gibbs asks "well what did u name him" and then Jack hesitates and answers "Erm....Larry"....lmao....it was Funny He is soooo Cute!!

lovethemtigers
Why is it that everytime I see a Johnny Depp interview I find myself grinning from ear to ear...the man is simply amazing, beautiful...his soft sexy voice is to die for..I love this man....

ladygrim
hes soo gorgeous big grin in his lil hat

jenbojenbojeno
awww SOOOOO HOT!!!

PirateDiva
I Love Him He is soooooo HoTT!!! love

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Why is it that everytime I see a Johnny Depp interview I find myself grinning from ear to ear...the man is simply amazing, beautiful...his soft sexy voice is to die for..I love this man.... how is it that i feel the EXACT same way? I DO!! REALLY!!

AudioHeart
LOL SAME

ADarksideJedi
I can't believe I miss it!Man am I upset.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.