slade vs sabertooth, spiderman and wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Since people say that slade has taken out teams and has also fought wonderwoman to a standstill and stabbed flash. He also fought the jla giving them trouble. He should be able to take this team out without a problem. I believe everything that slade has done is a bunch of bs and that either one of these people might could get a large majority over slade (except spiderman). Who wins this fight in your opinion.

Soljer

If you feel that way, then this is the definition of a spite thread, and deserves to be closed.

carver9
No Im not doing this because of how I feel, Im making this thread to see how powerful slade really is. When I post things after I write the battle, I put who is going to win.

It might be bs to me that slade can do all of those things but to other people he might could get the majority. I just want to see what other people think about slade skills.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Since people say that slade has taken out teams and has also fought wonderwoman to a standstill and stabbed flash. He also fought the jla giving them trouble. He should be able to take this team out without a problem. I believe everything that slade has done is a bunch of bs and that either one of these people might could get a large majority over slade (except spiderman). Who wins this fight in your opinion. Everybody loses with threads like this and you FAIL. no expression

Soljer
Regardless of whether you are right or wrong, if it's your personal belief that any of these characters could take Slade, then this thread is spite.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Since people say that slade has taken out teams and has also fought wonderwoman to a standstill and stabbed flash. He also fought the jla giving them trouble. He should be able to take this team out without a problem. I believe everything that slade has done is a bunch of bs and that either one of these people might could get a large majority over slade (except spiderman). Who wins this fight in your opinion.

slade falls...just a thread yall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.