black adam vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
no bfring

Hes taking on this team. Would he come out on top.

Wolverine
Sabertooth
sandman
Venom
Spiderman
Carnage
Iceman
Cannonball
Colossus

Who wins.

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

TricksterPriest
Iceman and Sandman are the only ones he can't pummel to death. He might be able to beat Sandman with the Shazam bolt. Don't see how he can take out Iceman.

Soljer
Iceman is a problem.

Not that he could really win - Black Adam'd probably be too fast/durable for a moisture suck or flash freeze....

But he certainly couldn't really lose, either.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
no bfring

Wolverine
Sabertooth
sandman
Venom
Spiderman
Carnage
Iceman
Cannonball
Colossus

Who wins.

ba falls. he doesn't beat Wolverine/Sabertooth/Bobby or Sam

Soljer
I will try not to be rude, because I admire you, Guy.

Do you really believe that Wolverine can beat Black Adam?

carver9
Originally posted by Soljer
I will try not to be rude, because I admire you, Guy.

Do you really believe that Wolverine can beat Black Adam?

I dont think that wolverine would beat ba but I do think that his claws would work quiet nicely on him. If wolverine was able to get a good slice while he is fighting the others that would change the outcome of the fight entirely.

TricksterPriest
Magic based invulnerability. 2nd, he'd have to hit him first. In all seriousness, Sandman&Iceman are the only things keeping this from being a curbstomp.

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Magic based invulnerability. 2nd, he'd have to hit him first. In all seriousness, Sandman&Iceman are the only things keeping this from being a curbstomp.

I didnt say that he could win or lose. What Im saying is that I think that wolverine claws can cut him, just like wolverine cut the hulk, odin, iron man, wonderman, wendigo, hercules, etc.......

By the way black adam was bleeding quiet nicely when he was fighting the jsa.

Superboy Prime
Sam could pretty much pull the same stunt he used against Gladiator and buy Iceman more time to figure something out. As to what Bobby can think up is beyond me.

However Wolverine, Sabretooth, Venom, Carnage, Colossus & Spiderman are just cannon fodder.

carver9
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sam could pretty much pull the same stunt he used against Gladiator and buy Iceman more time to figure something out. As to what Bobby can think up is beyond me.

However Wolverine, Sabretooth, Venom, Carnage, Colossus & Spiderman are just cannon fodder.

Good post, kinda agree with most of it except one thing. Wolverine and sabertooth arent none factors. The reason that I say this is because theyre some of the most sneakiest people in comics and they might could go in there while ba is fighting iceman and sam and get a good slice in.

They could also play dead as in black adam goes in and hit them pretty hard thinking that he killed them and they get up and get a slice in while he is fighting the other. Sabertooth did fight about 10 supermen on his own and gutted one so he is pretty decent in this fight. Now the rest might be cannon fodder (even though I think colossus plays a good role in this fight) because theyre not blessed with adamantium claws.

Just my opinion

TricksterPriest
couple of Shazam bolts will take out most of the field. Only Sandman and Iceman will survive that. I don't think Sam's kinetic field can protect him from the magic lightning.

Superboy Prime
Don't know about that either.

Besides I think BA would go at it melee instead of just spamming magic lightning throughout the entire "fight."

Could he do it if the need arises? Damn right, but I see Adam as the kind of guy that likes to get his hands colored scarlet with the blood of the enemies he has punched out of life.

JuanJohnboy
I didnt say that he could win or lose. What Im saying is that I think that wolverine claws can cut him, just like wolverine cut the hulk, odin, iron man, wonderman, wendigo, hercules, etc.......

By the way black adam was bleeding quiet nicely when he was fighting the jsa.

when did wolverine cut odin?

Jebus reborn
no bfring

Wolverine
Sabertooth
sandman
Venom
Spiderman
Carnage
Iceman
Cannonball
Colossus

Who wins. laughing out loud

Soljer
Everyone here is fodder, sides Iceman and Sandman.

Sandman is lightning'd into Glass, and Iceman?

Meh...he's Iceman.

Jebus reborn
Am I the only one who thinks current Iceman is a bullshit character on the forums?

In every thread, no one can beat him, because he's "Iceman".
Not Thor, not Flash, not really anyone... hell, I even heard of Galactus, and Tyrant not being able to beat him.

He's a repeatidly annoying character.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Am I the only one who thinks current Iceman is a bullshit character on the forums?

In every thread, no one can beat him, because he's "Iceman".
Not Thor, not Flash, not really anyone... hell, I even heard of Galactus, and Tyrant not being able to beat him.

He's a repeatidly annoying character.

Nah. Pretty much everyone you named can beat him.

charlemagne9746
I don't see how Wolverine could cut BA if he has near the same invulnerability factor as Superman. Wolverine doesn't have the strength to even punch someone like BA off his feet...much less cut him. Hell...i could be wrong...but, given Wolverine's low strength level...i just don't see him generating enough force to scratch someone on that level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.