armageddon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iehulei2
Without cause the u.s. has been afflicted me with various ways for a long time (with korean police, etc, cooperation,2002.10~) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out white smokes, flickering at night, for personal attack, harmful substances to get me ill (ex) in hair saloons ( 2003. 1 ~) they apply it on my head to permeate on my brain . Putting spies in groceries, facilities , smuggling into my house countless times to contaminate on foods or toothpaste, etc. The police, military planes' route has been set according to my location2003. 6~).. etc, Jehovah God will bring justice to it.

the freemason forced Cho to take the video and did everything. because they die unless they strike u.s. until its breakdown.
the u.s. will be overthrown soon.........
Go forth, you people, out of the u.s. Run away from them. Jehovah will bring it to ruin.

The pronouncement against u.s.: Look! Jehovah is riding on a swift cloud and coming into u.s. And the valueless gods of u.s. will certainly quiver because of him, and the very heart of u.s. will melt in the midst of it.
"And I will goad americans against americans, and they will certainly war each one against his brother, and each one against his companion, city against city, kingdom against kingdom. And the spirit of u.s. must become bewildered in the midst of it, and I shall confuse its own counsel. And they will be certain to resort to the valueless gods and to the charmers and to the spirit mediums and to the professional foretellers of events. And I will deliver up u.s. into the hand of a hard master, and strong will be the king that will rule over them, is the utterance of the true Lord, Jehovah of armies.

You started spying against me out of thinking it won't be any trouble to afflict a weak person like me thinking where Jehovah is. but As the time went on, there ocuured now and then somethings that might be proving the existence of Omnipotence, and yet it's still uncertain as long as it not directly concerns you, for everyone cares your own self rather than others' affairs, while eagerly hoping (it) through continually bullying me to prove Jehovah does not exist and to confirm others' misfortunes are not your responsibility. When you think things are seemingly unfavorable with you, you stay still quietly. but as you think again i am but a weak one and nothing seems to happen, you start again assaulting me. As we have seen, it is useless to treat with a few individuals. It is time for Jehovah to deal with the whole u.s. army just as they hope. Jehovah will destroy the u.s. army, every one of you will die unless you strike against u.s.

iehulei2
I think you eavesdrop me through parasites crawling on my body. if they lose its function, you promptly re-inject through yogurt or something that i mostly buy that you know thanks to the spy women in the market

iehulei2
Do you have anyone else there? your sons and your daughters and all who are yours in the city, bring out of the place! for they are bringing the place to ruin, because the outcry against u.s. has grown loud before Jehovah, so that Jehovah sent them to bring the city to ruin. Hurry! escape for fear you may be swept away in the error of the city.

Magee
Who is Jehovah? Is that like jehovah witnesses LOL

BlaxicanHydra
I actually am a Jehovah's Witness, ironically enough. And the stuff this guy is spouting is just... wrong and wierd confused

Magee
All I understand are the Jehovah parts and him flying on a cloud over to America to punish them also apparantly parasites are spying on him? Why is this in the conspiracy forum?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Magee
Who is Jehovah? Is that like jehovah witnesses LOL Jehovah is an English transcription of יְהֹוָה the tetragrammaton, which is Gods name. Where you see the word LORD in capitals in the bible there used to be Gods name, rather odd seeing as no ones supposed to change the Bible. The Jews translate it as Jaweh.

You have probably head the lords prayer "..hallowed be thy name.."
How can it be hallowed if no one knows his name?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah
הֹוָה

JediKatarn1
The end is near, it says in the Holy Bible when the seasons are confused and when it's snowing in the spring time. It's a sign of the second coming of Christ. We are approching the end of the world. Nuclear Piliferation, the climate crisis, global warming terrorism, natural disasters. It's God's wrath.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
The end is near, it says in the Holy Bible when the seasons are confused and when it's snowing in the spring time. It's a sign of the second coming of Christ. We are approching the end of the world. Nuclear Piliferation, the climate crisis, global warming terrorism, natural disasters. It's God's wrath.

God's wrath? Thank heavens he chose Nuclear Piliferation over Nuclear Proliferation, because although I have no idea what Nuclear Piliferation is, I know that Nuclear Proliferation is bad.

lord xyz
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
The end is near, it says in the Holy Bible when the seasons are confused and when it's snowing in the spring time. It's a sign of the second coming of Christ. We are approching the end of the world. Nuclear Piliferation, the climate crisis, global warming terrorism, natural disasters. It's God's wrath. Where in the Bible? Show me the exact quote.

crusaderpcm
Is Nibiru Coming? If You Want To Know What I Am Talking About Check It Out On My Site paranormalconspiracymagazine.com I am looking for any information I can get, if anyone as seen it by eye or telescope in the southern pole area please e-mail me with what you know at I would be very grateful for any genuine information! Thanx Crusaderpcm.

The powers that be are building underground bunkers all over the world for the selected few they pick to survive Nibiru coming. Nibiru is a planet that is part of or galaxy but as Earth takes 365 days in its orbit Nibiru takes 3600 years. It as pass by earth many times before, once it struck earth and caused devastating damage to the planet. It also cause the extinction of the dinosaurs when it passed very close to earth and caused an ice age. It is due to pass through again in 2012. Its arrival as already started to alter Earths weather. It can already be seen in the south pole where the U.S have set up a large telescope to track its approach. But you won't see it by sight until the end of 2010 when of course it will be denied. But by the beginning of 2012 it will be hard to hide the fact of its approach. Basically if you have watched a film called Deep Impact then that is what will happen. So if you are not one of the chosen one you are stuffed and expected to go quietly into the night. Personally I going to use the well know motto hope for the best plan for the worst. Me and my loved ones are going to survive this because I'm preparing for the worst are you?

Magee
Originally posted by crusaderpcm
Is Nibiru Coming? Yes.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I actually am a Jehovah's Witness, ironically enough. And the stuff this guy is spouting is just... wrong and wierd confused

I find it hard to believe your one because my next door neighbor is a jehovahs witness and I can say from being to a few of their meetings in the past,this pretty much sounds like the insane ramblings they give.They are one weird religious group. laughing

Evil Dead
no such thing as armageddon. The human species will end one day, most likely brought on by a global catastophe we humans are powerless to stop and unfit to survive in the world after. No big deal. It's happened before, it'll happen again. The human species will merely be a blink of the eye in the history of our planet. Funny how religous folk don't go on about how god struck down the dinosaurs because they were blasphemus and he saw them unfit to inhabit his earth.

The universe is merely an infinite number of objects moving at incredible speed smashing into each other. Everything gets hit frequently......the deciding factor for our species is merely the size of the hit, if it's recoverable or not. god has nothing to do with it.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Evil Dead
no such thing as armageddon. The human species will end one day, most likely brought on by a global catastophe we humans are powerless to stop and unfit to survive in the world after. No big deal. It's happened before, it'll happen again. The human species will merely be a blink of the eye in the history of our planet. Funny how religous folk don't go on about how god struck down the dinosaurs because they were blasphemus and he saw them unfit to inhabit his earth.

The universe is merely an infinite number of objects moving at incredible speed smashing into each other. Everything gets hit frequently......the deciding factor for our species is merely the size of the hit, if it's recoverable or not. god has nothing to do with it.

Actually, it's been pretty much decided among scientific communities that once the sun turns into a red giant (in about a couple 1000 years or so), goodbye planet Earth... The Earth will definitely end then... And I mean completely be wiped off the face of the universe... No more planet type of deal...

And several 1000 years after that, the universe will compact to a single point and implode on itself (pretty much reversing the Big Bang) this means that there is more than one universe, there is more than one dimension, or existence just ends... You choose...

Either way, we die...

(long pause) Well, at least we had hair/thrash metal wink

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
Where in the Bible? Show me the exact quote.

Revelation 9

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Actually, it's been pretty much decided among scientific communities that once the sun turns into a red giant (in about a couple 1000 years or so), goodbye planet Earth... The Earth will definitely end then... And I mean completely be wiped off the face of the universe... No more planet type of deal...

more like 5-6 BILLION years.....the human race will be long gone, along with most of the other species currently inhabiting this planet. The earth is only 4 1/2 billion years old now. There will probably be another dominant species on this planet by then.......and they'll be talking about the end of the planet on their internet message boards....except it will actually have an impact on their lives.

1. Nope. The oscillating universe theory has been dead for 20 years or more. There is not enough matter in the universe to produce a gravitational pull strong enough to pull it all back together. Current theory is that our universe will keep expanding until all that's left is isolated clumps of frozen matter that deteriorate with time into ever so smaller pieces, etc. etc. until it's just a cloud of microscopic dust.

unless M-theory is correct in which it's entirely possible for our expanding universe to eventually collide with another universe resulting in a new "big bang" creating a brand new universe comprised of matter expelled from our universe and the other upon collision.

2. Ofcourse there is more than one dimension. There are at very least 11. We ourselves percieve 4.....three physical (X, Y, Z....height, width, depth) and time.

everything that begins ends.

Furion
more like 50 billion i've read

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Mr Parker
this pretty much sounds like the insane ramblings they give.

Irony, thy name is Mr Parker.

Classic NES
Agree's with Evil Dead.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.