Wolverine vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dangerous
They are fighting on a 15mX15m martial arts arena.
It counts as a defeat to leave the arena.
No healingfactor, no claws, no shield.
Its a timed match, 5 minutes. If the fight is not over after 5 minutes, the winner is the one who has landed the most blows on the opponent.
They start 5 meters away from each other.

Who wins this fight?

Estacado
They starts 5 meters away.haermm

Dangerous
Sorry, spellingerror.

Estacado
Oh yeah....shocklaugh

Dangerous
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh yeah....shocklaugh

?

Dangerous
Reported.

Estacado
thumb up

Dangerous
This thread could be good if Estacado hadn't destroyed it...

Symmetric Chaos
Been done. Probably dozens of times.

Doomed to degenerate into fanboyism.

Wolvie wins.

Dangerous
It have not been done this way.
Read the rules for the match.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh.

CaptainAmerica wins.

Dangerous
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh.

CaptainAmerica wins.

How?

I think Wolverines adamantiumfists are too hard for him.

Symmetric Chaos
Cap a better fighter and w/o the HF Wolvie is vulnerable to nerve strikes.

Dangerous
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Cap a better fighter and w/o the HF Wolvie is vulnerable to nerve strikes.

There is not such a huge gap between Wolverine and Caps skills that its secured that Cap will hit a nerve. Remember, Cap might hit a few more times, but Wolverine still has the adamantium skeleton and ultrahard fists.

Evil_Ash
Captain America wins because he's the best at what he does. shifty

Dangerous
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Captain America wins because he's the best at what he does. shifty

He will dodge a few punches and hit Wolverine a few times, but Wolverine needs one hit to shock Cap and then combo him down.

Estacado
Adamantium fists?
huh

Dangerous
Originally posted by Estacado
Adamantium fists?
huh

Wolverine's fists are ultrahard because where we have bones beneath our skin, which is very tight in the fistarea, he have unbreakable adamantium metal.

Hercules
Isn't his healing factor that prevents his Admantium poisoning his body and killing him?

In which case, Cap just takes a seat and watches him die.

Dangerous
We looks away from that factor. He can't die because of the adamantium.

capt it up
If logan is given ample time to get use to not having a healing factor then he wins the small majority.

srankmissingnin
Flip a coin.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
Isn't his healing factor that prevents his Admantium poisoning his body and killing him?

In which case, Cap just takes a seat and watches him die.

Apparently that was bullshit. Bullseye has adamantium skeleton and he's fine.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by llagrok
Apparently that was bullshit. Bullseye has adamantium skeleton and he's fine.

No.

Bullseye's spine has strips of adamantium placed in it to reinforce it, a disgustingly small amount compared to Logan's full skeleton of it. The small quantity of it inside Bullseye means it doesn't poison him, whereas the large amount of it inside Wolverine means it does.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CasanoVa
No.

Bullseye's spine has strips of adamantium placed in it to reinforce it, a disgustingly small amount compared to Logan's full skeleton of it. The small quantity of it inside Bullseye means it doesn't poison him, whereas the large amount of it inside Wolverine means it does.

Well... Daredevil did say something like "I thought it was just his spine but that seals it, his entire skeleton is laced with adamantium!"

Alfheim
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Well... Daredevil did say something like "I thought it was just his spine but that seals it, his entire skeleton is laced with adamantium!"

Its like its becoming a fashion now. Soon everybody will have it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
If logan is given ample time to get use to not having a healing factor then he wins the small majority.

laughing laughing .

no no.

Soljer
Flip a coin.

About right.

CasanoVa

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8647/accuracy149ex.gif

Definetly not entire, seeing as he said "some".

I just always took it as just his back and certain joints, because he never seems to break his arm/legs etc.

srankmissingnin
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8647/accuracy149ex.gif

Definetly not entire, seeing as he said "some".

I just always took it as just his back and certain joints, because he never seems to break his arm/legs etc.

Originally it was "some" but a retcon made it "entire"... at least thats what DD thinks anyway. evil face

Ize19
Originally posted by Soljer quote: (post)

Originally posted by Soljer
About right.

Huh? So first, you laugh at Capt saying that Wolverine could win a small majority, then when S-Rank says that they're even, you agree? Why would you laugh at someone who posts an opinion that differs so slightly from your own?

CasanoVa
Originally it was "some" but a retcon made it "entire"... at least thats what DD thinks anyway. evil face

Pfft.. Matt's blind, like what he has to say matters evil face.

Do you reckon he'd probably be like a Stephen Hawkins of the Marvel Universe? 'Cause he's a pretty high-class lawyer and quite the celebrity/menace (since his identity got outed), yet he stills over-comes his disability.

That'd be cool ermm.

srankmissingnin
Do you reckon he'd probably be like a Stephen Hawkins of the Marvel Universe? 'Cause he's a pretty high-class lawyer and quite the celebrity/menace (since his identity got outed), yet he stills over-comes his disability.

That'd be cool ermm.

... yes? confused

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
laughing laughing .

no no.
? how is that not right?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Ize19
Huh? So first, you laugh at Capt saying that Wolverine could win a small majority, then when S-Rank says that they're even, you agree? Why would you laugh at someone who posts an opinion that differs so slightly from your own?

laughing

For a second I thought Capt was talking about himself in the third person, but it is just a guy with the same avatar.

Ize19
laughing

For a second I thought Capt was talking about himself in the third person, but it is just a guy with the same avatar.

You know, you're the third person to make that mistake, so I really ought to change it.

capt it up
laughing

I am not gunna lie I made the same mistake lol for a second I thought I posted the comment only to realize it was some one else lol.

OneDumbG0
A fight like this would play to Cap's strengths. Fighting in close without the use of powers or weapons. To be honest, a healing factor would not cancel out the effects of a nerve strike instantaneously anyway.

But I respect what Wolvie does when he concentrates hard and stays away from the berserker rage. He could stalemate Cap in pure H2H. Especially if Cap does not have the benefit of his shield.

I'm not sure it's fair to leave Cap's costume on in this fight. It is after all, a helmet and scalemail weave costume. I hate how people describe it as chainmail. It is not chainmail, it is scalemail. You take that off, and I would say that they split. It essentially negates the adamanium knuckles of doom. Besides, I'm not sure if a straight shot from Wolvie or Cap would be that different. If it is different, Cap's armor would negate such an advantage.

If no armor: 5/10 split. Only because I think Cap can out-duel Wolvie to negate his adamantium knuckles/heels of doom.

capt it up
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
A fight like this would play to Cap's strengths. Fighting in close without the use of powers or weapons. To be honest, a healing factor would not cancel out the effects of a nerve strike instantaneously anyway.
Actually it would. This is with out healing factor with healing factor capt stand no chance of taking any majority hell I could go as far as to say logan would take it every time.

But I respect what Wolvie does when he concentrates hard and stays away from the berserker rage.
Yup another person who knows nothing about what berserker rage does. Please go read up on it before speaking, because if logan was berserker it would be an unfair fight.

He could stalemate Cap in pure H2H. Especially if Cap does not have the benefit of his shield.
Logan is just as skilled as capt is in h2h combat.

I'm not sure it's fair to leave Cap's costume on in this fight. It is after all, a helmet and scalemail weave costume. I hate how people describe it as chainmail. It is not chainmail, it is scalemail. You take that off, and I would say that they split. It essentially negates the adamanium knuckles of doom. Besides, I'm not sure if a straight shot from Wolvie or Cap would be that different. If it is different, Cap's armor would negate such an advantage.
False again. If you take away his armor he doomed. His armor allows for him to retain logan type of durability. Logan durability is much much better then capts. Capts armor allows for capt to have wolverine like durability.

If no armor: 5/10 split. Only because I think Cap can out-duel Wolvie to negate his adamantium knuckles/heels of doom.
Sorry but no. capt with out his armor would be screwed he not taking any split with out armor with it he could with out it he not.

masterbruce
lol, Capt It Up, are you the ONLY person on KMC who has ever read Wolverine comics?

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
lol, Capt It Up, are you the ONLY person on KMC who has ever read Wolverine comics?
I know what your trying to do...........it not funny.

please if I have stated any thing wrong about wolevrien feel free to try and correct me...........

if a fact that msot people on kmc who talk about wolverine don't know a thing about berserker rage becuase they do not read his comics or if they do they only read a few issues.

jinzin and srank know what I am talking about.

OneDumbG0
Actually it would. This is with out healing factor with healing factor capt stand no chance of taking any majority hell I could go as far as to say logan would take it every time.Healing factor does not negate damage instantaneously. It is near instananeous. The fact that Wolverine can be stunned means that any competent fighter could take advantage of the stun and beat him definitively. Cap gets a good solid shot to his nose, strikes a nerve in his neck and could literally rip out Wolvie's adam's apple with his hands. He'd be down for a few seconds at least, reknitting himself together and be helpless until he healed. Or, Cap could fight dirty and poke out his eyes to the same effect.

Seconds is all most competent fighters need. It does not matter if you can heal up damage. Hulk has healed from a skeletal mass far quicker than Wolverine has, but Hulk can and has been knocked unconscious for the win. Healing factor considerably negates a win when it's a fight to the death, but it does not similarly negate a win in a typical fight.
Yup another person who knows nothing about what berserker rage does. Please go read up on it before speaking, because if logan was berserker it would be an unfair fight.Quelling his berserker rage was the only thing that allowed him to beat Elektra in 'Onslaught: Phase Two.' It was also what allowed him to ultimately beat Cap in 'Origins.' Berserker rage has allowed him to plow through opponents like ninjas and soldiers. Do you think berserker rage allowed him to beat Gorgon, one of his toughest opponents? Wolvie is much more competent in H2H when he fights with smarts, not when he fights like an animal.

That's not to say that fighting like an animal does not have its advantages in certain situations, but Wolvie's more impressive duels end with him using his brains, not his instinct.
Logan is just as skilled as capt is in h2h combat.Sorry. He relies on his healing factor and his claws too much for me to believe he is just as skilled as Cap in H2H. Being a master of many martial arts means nothing if you usually resort to stabbing and gutting. "Fear not the man who practices a thousand moves once, but fear the man who practices one move a thousand times." That quote applies to Cap much more than Wolverine because that's all that Cap has to rely on.
False again. If you take away his armor he doomed. His armor allows for him to retain logan type of durability. Logan durability is much much better then capts. Capts armor allows for capt to have wolverine like durability.Your overestimation of the applicability of his healing advantage again shows here. A knockout is a win. And Wolverine's healing ability does not negate a knockout much more than a helmet and suit of scale mail does. This weekend I shall provide scans aplenty when I visit my parents' house. Wolvie does not need to be killed or need his healing factor to be overloaded for an opponent to win.
Sorry but no. capt with out his armor would be screwed he not taking any split with out armor with it he could with out it he not. Then what would yo ugive Cap? With his armor, I gave Cap 6/10. You say Cap could get 5/10 with his armor. So we are not that far off from each other. Without his armor I say 5/10. Are you saying perhaps 4/10 or 3/10? If so, then our opinions are not as divergent as you think.

capt it up

Alfheim
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=berserker27ojlu9.jpg

Thats probably a retcon...maybe.

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=berserker27ojlu9.jpg

Thats probably a retcon...maybe.
that was never recconned why would it be it was a perfect discription of logans mind set while berserker

Alfheim
that was never recconned why would it be it was a perfect discription of logans mind set while berserker

Yeah it is now......what next? Apparently hes gonna be a werewolf next.

capt it up
Yeah it is now......what next? Apparently hes gonna be a werewolf next.

what do you mean now.......the scann like 25 years old...........dude you have not even read the dam new wolverien arch so just stfu about it. Logan not being improved in it so stop your whining.

Alfheim
Boy im pretty sure ive seen fights were Wolverine in beserk mode aint like a supercomputer.

capt it up
Boy im pretty sure ive seen fights were Wolverine in beserk mode aint like a supercomputer.
there are bound to be some were he not that good though ive never seena berserker wolverien lose a fight.

berserker wolverine is normal wolverine on steriods..........every thing about logans gets better.

though logan hardly goes berserker any more.

Badabing
berserker wolverine is normal wolverine on steriods..........every thing about logans gets better. Why does Logan take steroids? confused

dur

OneDumbG0

Alfheim
there are bound to be some were he not that good though ive never seena berserker wolverien lose a fight.

berserker wolverine is normal wolverine on steriods..........every thing about logans gets better.

Well there you gop anothet aspect of Wolverine as inconsistent as his healing factor. Im pretty sure Wolverine in beserk mode tried to kill Cyclops in the Savage Land....no tactics...just CHARGE!!!!

Soljer

So, what you're saying is that when Wolverine goes berserk, his penis shrivels up? confused.

capt it up
Well there you gop anothet aspect of Wolverine as inconsistent as his healing factor. Im pretty sure Wolverine in beserk mode tried to kill Cyclops in the Savage Land....no tactics...just CHARGE!!!!
no that was mind control wolverine not berserker..........and no berserker wolverine is pritty much always the same since he was developed...........

oh and during the savage land logan did not even have a healing factor..........written in of course..............

Alfheim
no that was mind control wolverine not berserker..........and no berserker wolverine is pritty much always the same since he was developed...........

He was mincontrolled and he was beserk as well...so he mindcontrolled into going beserk.

oh and during the savage land logan did not even have a healing factor..........written in of course..............

Not talking about that.

capt it up
He was mincontrolled and he was beserk as well...so he mindcontrolled into going beserk.

Not talking about that.
sorry but he was not berserker then nor did it state he was.......when mind control a person does not fight to there fullest ability.........so that alone tells you he was not berserker........also again yes logan did not have a healing factor during that time.

capt it up
Not causing ill effect and instantaneously healing are not equatable. Cap has been shot with bullets by a machine gun and has not slowed down because he fights through the pain. It doesn't mean that they didn't f@cking hurt.
Very well. Then let us make a contest. I will post scans of these so-called low showings and you will post scans of his so-called high showings. I will post scans where a hit or a stabbing or whatever, cause Wolvie to be stunned or paralyzed or incapacitated. You will show me scans of Wolvie not beign affected by such things. Whoever has more scans will win the point. Are you ready to take up the challenge? you can ask for help from anybody you want to try to outnumber mine.

If the number is equal, then we will agree that there is an average and 50% of the time, Wolvie can be stunned. If there is considerably more evidence on your part, I will concede that Wolverine can be gutted and continue fighting like nothing happened. If I have more scans, then you'll be quiet and concede that Wolverine's healing factor does not negate being stunned as much as it negates death.

I'm laying this challenge to you. Accept it if you truly believe you're right.
I don't recall that being a good solid shot that Cap got on him.

Show me where a nerve strike has not slowed Wolvie down. Post the scan where a sword through Wolvie's throat pinned his ass down and he needed several SHIELD soldiers to help him pull it out. Again, take up the challenge above if you want. I'll show you scans of Wolvie being stunned by attacks and you can post scans of him not being slowed down by similar attacks... if you have the guts.
And would Cap just stand there and let Wolverine punk him? I don't think so. Regardless of what you have to say, Cap has better H2H showings then Wolverine will ever have. If you want to make a separate contest of showing comparable Cap and comparable Wolverine scans, I guarantee you that Cap trumps Wolvie's by an insane margin.
Are you stupid? Hulk healing from near skeletal and charred flesh is the one healing feat that Hulk fanboys trump above all others. Do tou want a friggin link to the Hulk respect thread or are you just lazy to go look for it? He heals up in a single sentence.
Don't argue semantics. I can show you scans of Wolvie being knocked out by Cap level fighters and damage that could be dished out by Cap. And no, I'm not referring to Mark Millar pwnage. Again, take the challenge if you want. For that matter, anybody who wants to can.
Yeah. If it's instantaneous. But why not prove it in the challenge I posited? I'll show you scans of where he was given pause or left vulnerable during attacks and you can show me scans where he steamrolls through them like nothign happened. Go ahead. Again, anybody who wnats to can take this challenge.
Show me where his feral nature is a completely different thing from his berserker rage and I will concede this point. This is a separate issue from healing factor and a scan is all I require for me to concede this point. You and Srank want to make a distinction between his feral state and his berserker rage, but if you can show me where his feral state is a completely different animal from his berserker rage, I will concede this point.
Brains. Not his berserker rage. This ought to be simple to see since he obviously goes into a berserker rage AFTER Cap slices his chest with the sword. Stop trying to post meaningless arguments that amount to semantics to posture that you're countering every point. It doesn't work that way. Substance over semantics please.
Again, I never said that his berserker rage throws out all his accumulated martial arts acumen. That might have been someone else. Stop repeating yourself.
Stabbing and gutting to him is like a butcher sizing up a side of beef. I've read far more Wolverine then you would like to admit I have. I've been reading comics before Jim Lee's take on X-Men and before the Kubert brothers ever brought their takes on Wolvie. Let me guess, that is Fabien Nicieza on that Wolvie scan you like to tout so much? Gasp... could it be Larry Hama?
He frikkin broods most of the time. Show me where he trains anywhere near the level that Cap trains and again, I will gladly concede the point.
I do believe I said that. And I believe in it. And I'm totally willing to enter into a contest of scans if you like. Hell, I'll throw in some Hulk scans where he gets his ass knocked out or Superman where he gets his ass knocked out or Sabretooth where he gets his ass knocked out. They have comparable and in some cases superior healing factors.

Cap's taken some nasty shots. But that is off-point, son. Your contention is that Wolvie can take Hulk buster shots and not get knocked out. Well... I'd certainly like to enter into this contest of scans. I'm raring to go. I'll give you the weekend to decide. Otherwise, shut up.
Well then. Sounds like you're confident enough to back up your opinions. Time to walk the walk. And again, anybody who wants to help Capt It Up. By all means.

a lot of it just to dumb to be bothered with. Fine I take the stupid challange since your going to look retarded.........one thing though can't be any thing before logans second massive healing factor up grade since well any thing be for the irrelativent to the debate healing factor wise.

Also your welcome to try and prove capt the far superior fighter though you will fail.

I don't have a scanenr so I will post issue numbers and titles.

this should be funny to watch.

Alfheim
sorry but he was not berserker then nor did it state he was.......when mind control a person does not fight to there fullest ability.........so that alone tells you he was not berserker........also again yes logan did not have a healing factor during that time.

What you mean he wasnt beserk he was charging Cyke like a maniac....the same way he was charging Cap in the werewolf sagas. What do you want a sign saying "Wolverine is in beserk mode".

Were not talking about the HF now. Were dealing with his intelligence in besrek mode.

capt it up
What you mean he wasnt beserk he was charging Cyke like a maniac....the same way he was charging Cap in the werewolf sagas. What do you want a sign saying "Wolverine is in beserk mode".

Were not talking about the HF now. Were dealing with his intelligence in besrek mode.
again your using logan before he was logan pritty much..........It bad evidence to use events by a character before the character was fully developed.........

also when logan charged cycke he was not berserker nor did it state it........he simply charge him.............whoopy.........who cares it was before his characters development any ways.

Capt said logan was berserker........becuase he thought he was.........but he was not and capt was wrong.........just becuase capt thinks something does not make it true..........logans mind set was that of a werewolfs........capt mistook it for berserker rage because logan was attacking him.........it not like capt knows what logans like in berserker rage reguardless.

You want me to state issue were he been in berserker rage and I mean actaully in it? He only really been in it a few times......he had other time when he sorta berserker...but it rare for him to goo fully berserker ever actaully he only done it like 6 times. Hell when he went berserker on capt in origens that was not even fully berserker that was pritty mild berserker though he was berserker for a bit.

YFZ 350
Logan wins.

SpunkySmurph
Cap wins.

YFZ 350
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Cap wins. Cap isn't doing jack to Logan. Aside from PIS that is.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Cap isn't doing jack to Logan. Aside from PIS that is. 1. That's BS
2. Ring-out ftw.

Priest
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Cap isn't doing jack to Logan. Aside from PIS that is.
Cause wolvie is not familiar with PIS ermmfrown

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Priest
Cause wolvie is not familiar with PIS ermmfrown Hmm.....good point. I still side with Logan though.

Alfheim
again your using logan before he was logan pritty much..........It bad evidence to use events by a character before the character was fully developed.........

also when logan charged cycke he was not berserker nor did it state it........he simply charge him.............whoopy.........who cares it was before his characters development any ways.

Capt said logan was berserker........becuase he thought he was.........but he was not and capt was wrong.........just becuase capt thinks something does not make it true..........logans mind set was that of a werewolfs........capt mistook it for berserker rage because logan was attacking him.........it not like capt knows what logans like in berserker rage reguardless.

You want me to state issue were he been in berserker rage and I mean actaully in it? He only really been in it a few times......he had other time when he sorta berserker...but it rare for him to goo fully berserker ever actaully he only done it like 6 times. Hell when he went berserker on capt in origens that was not even fully berserker that was pritty mild berserker though he was berserker for a bit.

It doesnt have to state anything use your bloody head. Wolverine was acting like he was in beserk mode therefore he was in beserk mode. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then its a duck.

Dangerous
Every idiot know Wolverine wins 10/10 against Cap in a real fight, but...
KEEP THE REAL FIGHTING OUT OF THIS THREAD, AND IN THE WOLVERINE VS CAP THREAD!

Dangerous
edit

capt it up
It doesnt have to state anything use your bloody head. Wolverine was acting like he was in beserk mode therefore he was in beserk mode. If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then its a duck.
but wolevrien was nto acting like he was berserker. Use your head you idiot. He ahd the mind of a werewolf...........if logan ahs the midn of a werewolfs and is mind control then he clearly not berserker. please don't try and tell me when the character I read all the time is berserker and when he not when you know nothing about wolverine.

Logan was attcking them because he was midn control.....so every time wolverines midn control he now berserker? Don't be such an idiot.

Alfheim
Cap says hes in a beserker rage

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wc2ac5.jpg

If thats not a beserker rage I dont know what is.

capt it up
Cap says hes in a beserker rage

http://img90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wc2ac5.jpg

If thats not a beserker rage I dont know what is.
again capt says it does not make it true.

capt thinks logan berserker.............capt never even seen logan when he berserker so he just talking out his ass.

see the reader knows logan has the mind of a werewolf.......which straight up tells you he not berserker. Since his mind is that of a were wolfs..............wtf don't you understand.

also of course you don't know what berserker is............you don't even read wolverine...........

Alfheim
again capt says it does not make it true.

capt thinks logan berserker.............capt never even seen logan when he berserker so he just talking out his ass.

see the reader knows logan has the mind of a werewolf.......which straight up tells you he not berserker. Since his mind is that of a were wolfs..............wtf don't you understand.

also of course you don't know what berserker is............you don't even read wolverine...........

I tell you what can you post scans of Wolverine fighting in beserk mode and tell if we can see the difference?

capt it up
I tell you what can you post scans of Wolverine fighting in beserk mode and tell if we can see the difference?
already did..the danger room pick even states he retains his fighting skills..........so whats your point.

werewolf mind...........is not wolverines mind..........meaning he not berserker.........wtf don't you understand?

are you really that dense?

Alfheim
already did..the danger room pick even states he retains his fighting skills..........so whats your point.

I want another one just because he said that crap doesnt make it true. People sometimes say BS that contradicts what actually goes on. Cap says he doesnt have any powers but even under no duress he can lift a superhuman amount.

werewolf mind...........is not wolverines mind..........meaning he not berserker.........wtf don't you understand?

are you really that dense?

Yeah I understand but if you showed me scans of Wolverine in beserk rage there would be no difference.

capt it up
I want another one just because he said that crap doesnt make it true. People sometimes say BS that contradicts what actually goes on. Cap says he doesnt have any powers but even under no duress he can lift a superhuman amount.

Yeah I understand but if you showed me scans of Wolverine in beserk rage there would be no difference.
there was monitors on him....it was true there no denying it was true........

Yes there is a differense though as shown in the other scann....wtf don't you understand..........your so dense.

I don't have a scanner though I do have the issue numbers and titles if you want them.........

Alfheim
there was monitors on him....it was true there no denying it was true........

Yeah and ive seen scans of Cap doing about 10 reps of 1100Lbs which means he has superhuman strength but hes still classified as having peak human.

Yes there is a differense though as shown in the other scann....wtf don't you understand..........your so dense.

I understand you ****ing moron. My point is I dont give a shit if there are scanners and what they say, when you see Wolverine in beserk mode its no different from when he had the mind of a werewolf.

The same way people say Cap is peak human but his feats contradict it. ****ing get it????

I don't have a scanner though I do have the issue numbers and titles if you want them.........

Meh...ok.

Dangerous
I agree with Capt it Up.
He seems to have his facts straight when he discusses Wolverine.

Wolverine and Cap are completely even in skill, but Wolverine has his adamantium skeleton. It should make him a lil bit slower than Cap, but also more hardhitting and more durable.

Dangerous
Guys, relax, this is a debate, not a fight

Dangerous
Isn't Cap just a LITTLE bit more skilled than Wolverine?

Power Cosmic
Instead this should be a guy named logan vs Captain America.....u took away his powers, so is just some guy now.....

yugotank
Wolverine is as skilled as Cap, if not more so being he's way older. Cap is a little faster but Wolvie's claws and healing factor gives him the edge.

Wolverine 6/10.

The Horhey
Wolverine has defeated Cap 2 times without using his claws. The last fight, Logan won by using a martial arts technique Cap didnt know about.

Logan gave Cap an anurism by hitting a pressure point in his leg.

Wolverine wins 8/10

He outclasses Cap in fighting skills, durability, agility, reflexes, strength, and they are about equal in speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.