Kyp vs Kyle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader11
Kyp Durron vs Kyle Katarn. Both of them are at their peaks.

1.Saber only
2.Force only
3.All out

darthsith19
1. Kyle - he wasn't the NJO Battlemaster for nothing.
2. Well, Kyp > Kyle overall, and if he's behind Kyle in saber skills then he must be ahead with the Force. He also manipulated a black hole and didn't he use the Force to kill an ancient Sith Beast by bringing a bolt of lightning down on it or something?
3. Kyle's stated to be only behind Luke during the time of NJO, so he wins. Kyle puts up a decent fight, though.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
1. Kyle - he wasn't the NJO Battlemaster for nothing.
2. Well, Kyp > Kyle overall, and if he's behind Kyle in saber skills then he must be ahead with the Force. He also manipulated a black hole and didn't he use the Force to kill an ancient Sith Beast by bringing a bolt of lightning down on it or something?
3. Kyle's stated to be only behind Luke during the time of NJO, so he wins. Kyle puts up a decent fight, though. I think Kyle should take #1 & #3, while losing in #2.
Where does it stated that Kyle is only behind Luke during NJO? How about Jacen Solo? And this may not be NJO Kyle or Kyp, they are at their peaks. Also, you stated thet Kyp is the 2nd powerful in NJO in the other thread, not Kyle?

darthsith19
My mistake, I meant to say that Kyp is the second most powerful. Jacen isn't really strong until the end of NJO and he still had a hard time dealing with Aurra Sing so I'm not sure whether or not he could take Kyp.

Darth_Glentract
Kyp definately takes 2 and 3 but probably loses 1.

vader11
Kyle is just too good in saber.

Darth_Glentract
Just to good with a saber for what?

vader11
He is good enough to beat Kyp.

Gideon
Originally posted by vader11
He is good enough to beat Kyp.

In a lightsaber fight? Yes. In a Force fight? No. In an all out fight? No.

darthsith19
Hence why he said 'Kyle is just too good in saber.'.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Hence why he said 'Kyle is just too good in saber.'. Yeah cool

Darth_Glentract
I wasn't sure if he meant for Kyp to beat him at all or just in a saber fight.

LORDSIDIOUS01
2/3 Kyle

kiddo44
i see the saber battle as very close b/c Kyle was such a good swordsman, but Kyp is one of the most powerful overall in Star Wars, and would take Kyle out in all out fight.

1.Close,proably Kyle
2.Kyp Durron
3. Kyp takes him

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
2/3 Kyle

Care to explain this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.