Iron Man vs Danger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jebus reborn
This is current Iron Man vs Danger (basically the Danger Room).

They fight in New Jersey.

Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Is Danger immune to Tony's form of technopathy . . .

masterbruce
This would be a cool battle...too bad I don't know anything about Danger.

So I'll just give it to Iron Man 7/10 based on pure guess

What If...
Originally posted by masterbruce
This would be a cool battle...too bad I don't know anything about Danger.

So I'll just give it to Iron Man 7/10 based on pure guess

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Danger also possesses technopathy. However she can give technology "souls" or "self-awareness". Something Tony cannot do.

She could simply turn Tony's armour into a sentinent being and command it to kill Tony.

SpunkySmurph
However, Tony could also command it NOT to kill him.

Works both ways.

Draco69
Which wouldn't work for Tony since the armour would be self-aware and sentinent. Tony's never displayed the ability to command self-aware technology like the Vision or Red Tornado.

Danger can command it because she instills a sense of "love" since she is it's "mother".

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
This is current Iron Man vs Danger (basically the Danger Room).

They fight in New Jersey.

Who wins?

stalemate

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Draco69
Which wouldn't work for Tony since the armour would be self-aware and sentinent. Tony's never displayed the ability to command self-aware technology like the Vision or Red Tornado.

Has he tried?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Draco69
Which wouldn't work for Tony since the armour would be self-aware and sentient. Tony's never displayed the ability to command self-aware technology like the Vision or Red Tornado.

There has been a few times in the past when he has actually done this, most notably against Ultimo. Ultimo is supposedly created by the Celestials and Tony managed to use his armor to tap into Ultimo's programming and take him over without too much trouble.

Now with Extremis, Tony should be able to do what he's done then with mere thoughts even against sentient tech. Not to mention Tony has safeguards against technopathy.

technopathy vs. technopathy might just stalemate so it might come to blows but I'm not too sure at all of Danger's power levels.

Soljer
Originally posted by Innerhype
There has been a few times in the past when he has actually done this, most notably against Ultimo. Ultimo is supposedly created by the Celestials and Tony managed to use his armor to tap into Ultimo's programming and take him over without too much trouble.

Now with Extremis, Tony should be able to do what he's done then with mere thoughts even against sentient tech. Not to mention Tony has safeguards against technopathy.

technopathy vs. technopathy might just stalemate so it might come to blows but I'm not too sure at all of Danger's power levels.

Where were you when the "Top 10 greatest minds on Marvel Earth" thread was here?

mad .

stick out tongue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.