Darwin versus Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who wins?

darwin

masterbruce
bad matchup?

Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate forever. However Amazo will dominate the entire fight.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stalemate forever. However Amazo will dominate the entire fight. Couldn't Amazo vaporize Darwin the second the battle starts...can Darwin evolve faster than what it takes Amazo to hit him with some mega blast?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Couldn't Amazo vaporize Darwin the second the battle starts...can Darwin evolve faster than what it takes Amazo to hit him with some mega blast?

Darwin has managed to come back from being dead or something like that. In one instance I think he managed to become energy.

Superboy Prime
It's not like Darwin controls his evolutionary powers. He just...evolves. So I guess it's possible for him to evolve when he is not thinking about it.

This would be a long, never ending, boring battle.

Galan007
Now I may be wrong, (as my knowledge of Darwin leaves much to be desired).

But doesn't he first have to realize he has a weakness to something, and then evolve accordingly?

If this is indeed the case, Amazo could just vaporize Darwin with a GL blast, before he realized that it could/would harm him.

srug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.