Movie Hulk vs Classic Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Movie Hulk
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-14.jpg

vs

Sasquatch
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/sasquatch.jpg

shksprtx
I'll go with Sas.

Movie Hulk has some fairly impressive feats (tossing tanks around, etc.) but Classic Sas has much better showings...

golem370
It would be a good fight.

shksprtx
Originally posted by golem370
It would be a good fight.

Co-signed

guy222
Originally posted by shksprtx
Co-signed

^^^Co-signed again, but Movie Hulk was lousy. I will wait for King Mungi. I am on record, Hulk beats up Walter laughing out loud

shksprtx
Originally posted by guy222
^^^Co-signed again, but Movie Hulk was lousy. I will wait for King Mungi. I am on record, Hulk beats up Walter laughing out loud

I agree on almost every count. Movie Hulk has not shown to be quite as strong as comic Hulk, so I think classic Sas should be able to take this. I'm interested in hearing what King Mungi will have to say on this topic.

King_Mungi
Not going to be indepth reply, as it's pretty obvious.

Ummm...what did movie Hulk do that was impressive? wreck some tanks? so has Walter. Walter clearly has far more feats going for him, he easily takes it.

golem370
How about he overloaded his fathers absorbing powers? How about he survived a fall from near orbit. How about he got hit by a power bomb and it only managed to cause only a little cut which healed very fast.

golem370
How about he was causing concrete roads to rip and break apart

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not going to be indepth reply, as it's pretty obvious.

Ummm...what did movie Hulk do that was impressive? wreck some tanks? so has Walter. Walter clearly has far more feats going for him, he easily takes it.

Regardless of the movie, Hulk is stronger than Walter. Do u agree

King_Mungi
How about he overloaded his fathers absorbing powers? How about he survived a fall from near orbit. How about he got hit by a power bomb and it only managed to cause only a little cut which healed very fast.

Sasquatch caught a Boxer an interdimensional trap from the Vegan timeline a feat the Collector thought to be impossible, also with one punch Sasquatch destroyed a trans-displacement trap basically punching a hole in reality. Hell, Sasquatch fell thousands of feet in the air and through a building and had no damage. All what movie Hulk did comic Sasquatch did better.

How about he was causing concrete roads to rip and break apart

and?...Walter did the exact same thing, that's hardly impressive.

Regardless of the movie, Hulk is stronger than Walter. Do u agree

Yes Hulk is stronger, but not if Sasquatch goes Tanaraq and movie Hulk did not show anything that puts him over strength wise than comic Sasquatch

Walter has even beat an alternate reality Hulk without going Tanaraq,

fanboy 1988
I'd have to go with Sasquatch on this

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sasquatch caught a Boxer an interdimensional trap from the Vegan timeline a feat the Collector thought to be impossible, also with one punch Sasquatch destroyed a trans-displacement trap basically punching a hole in reality. Hell, Sasquatch fell thousands of feet in the air and through a building and had no damage. All what movie Hulk did comic Sasquatch did better.

and?...Walter did the exact same thing, that's hardly impressive.

Yes Hulk is stronger, but not if Sasquatch goes Tanaraq and movie Hulk did not show anything that puts him over strength wise than comic Sasquatch

Walter has even beat an alternate reality Hulk without going Tanaraq,

Do u think Walter can beat WWH

golem370
A road that hold up multiple semi trucks cars pickup truck all day long is not impressive sure ooooook

golem370
Hulk was many miles in the air and hit water.

King_Mungi
Do u think Walter can beat WWH

Doubt it, even though we havn't seen WWH yet, he seems to have gotten a boost considering who he will be fighting.

A road that hold up multiple semi trucks cars pickup truck all day long is not impressive sure ooooook

So? Sasquatch has done the same, hardly impressive. Even Colossus, Thing and various others have done the same thing without much trouble.

Hulk was many miles in the air and hit water.

and?
====
For those interested, Tanaraq is coming back in Omega Flight #3 and he is HUGE!

http://www.alphaflight.net/news_archives/of3_11-12.jpg

golem370
It would be a good fight I believe. I mean surely you believe it would be a good fight right? huh

King_Mungi
It would be a good fight I believe. I mean surely you believe it would be a good fight right? huh

Of course it would as basically and hand to hand class 100 fights would be good, but Sasquatch clearly has this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.